Why is she so ugly, bros? Her face looks like an alien

Why is she so ugly, bros? Her face looks like an alien.

Attached: rrUxUIU.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

>pAYYYYYton royce

Attached: 1568245375144.jpg (1242x1644, 1.27M)

The Peyton seethe threads are the strangest ones

Holy fuck her hairline is worse than mine.

I want to face fuck her and walk away from her life

kek we got her shook

the state of that fivehead

Yikes

What is it with WWE's women and plastic surgery?

she wants to be a cat

I'm fixing to make that pussy purr, if you know what I am saying.

Imagine being Shawn Spears in that marriage and having to be all like "damn, Peyton Royce, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your surgically enhanced body and horrific bogged face, constantly posing for other men to fap to. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old ringrat in the locker room. Like seriously imagine having to be that Shawn Spears and not only hold that camera while Peyton flaunts her enhanced body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her giant fake tits and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly poses, trying to pretend she has an ass. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina that's seen more cocks than a glory hole, but her insecure attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PEYTON ROYCE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and listen to her whine about her looks and Dave Meltzer and creepy dudes on the internet wanting to fuck her.

You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Orlando. You've never even dealt with anything this fucking obnoxious before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit tiny shorts, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to stand there, take 100 pictures and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. To show off to random dudes on the internet that she's a sexy stunner. And then she calls for another picture set in another outfit, and you know you could kill every single person in this Florida parking lot before her security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're a fucking midcard geek in a tranny fed

this botox bitch absolutely seethin

Post the AJ Styles and Charlotte Flair version.

she's almost as butterfaced as pieter

Sense of humor and chill demeanor can go a long way with a girl. Would rather have Peyton then Mandy Rose. And who cares is Peyton isn't as hot. When they are sucking your cock does it really matter? No. What does matter is when they ain't sucking your cock and you have to put up with their bullshit. And 100% would rather put up with Peyton's mannerisms then some vapid cunt like Mandy Rose!

It wasn't even this bad in the 00s playboy model era, and now we're supposed to take them seriously.

no way mandy is the hottest and best! you shut up!

Pikey potato head

lip injections are not plastic or invasive surgery

>Women on weekly TV
>Why are they all trying to looks max
Gee I wonder

Think about how fucking crazy you have to be to want to be a pro wrestler as a guy, destroying your body for something universally regarded as a joke. Now think about how crazy you’d have to be to want to be a wrestler as a hot chick.

>a hot chick

Debatable. Very debatable.

Luckily none of them are hot chicks.

People who want to be wrestler are mentally ill, no add the pressure and exposition of being on tv, and if that is not enough remember that she is a woman

Attached: nice.jpg (500x501, 127K)

Holy yikes

They're pathetic and insecure.

It's not fair bros. All I want in life is to beat her to death with a hammer while my pants are down. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1307563663001.jpg (400x380, 22K)

This guy is shooting hard.
Based.
Vince, strap, now.

Maaaaaaan you virgins know damn well you'd jizz your pants if you even got a chance with her. Don't even pretend like you wouldn't

What is wrong with her face? Bitch needs to visit a theme hospital

she was legit a 10/10 in nxt

>stealing Yea Forums's pasta and making it about wrestling
Not sure if based or cringe.

t.projection

Oh, don't be so autobiographical all the time user.

You must ask yourself: If you can't do what you want in your country, is your country even worth having?

Attached: 1531002675128.jpg (378x396, 14K)

Wait...Pey Pey is married to le 10 man?

This crazy chick posts pics right after she got botox and collagen injections? Still in the chair.
This isn't going to be a happy ending.

Holy yum

Based incel

I M A G I N E

I love these Sheilas
Billie more though.

Attached: 1579055622043.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

Still beautiful