Why do football incels get upset and nationalistic over the prospect of a GB team even though that's how it is for lots...

Why do football incels get upset and nationalistic over the prospect of a GB team even though that's how it is for lots of other sports already?

The two NTs should be an Irish one and a British one.

Attached: british and irish sport teams.png (1043x1211, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
thesun.ie/sport/football/4329690/niall-quinn-kieran-lucid-league-of-ireland-plans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would make it harder to refball against England

>losing the historic and based England v Scotland derby just so England can add Gareth Bale to the squad
No thanks.

>This thread again

and you get butthurt when people don't know when to say uk, gb, britain, english, british, etc

what an unnecessarily confusing island you lot are

>historic and based
Nobody cares about that anymore you massive boomer.

Irrelevant. Great Britain can have 3 votes and Ireland can have 1 if need be.

>Irrelevant. Great Britain can have 3 votes and Ireland can have 1 if need be
Hurr durr ill just make shit up that wont be allowed

>wanting a team where scottish , wales and Northern irish players will probably almost never play cause the FA and managers will favorise English ones

>implying England is better than Norn Iron

>wont be allowed
Are FIFA gonna smack our hands with a ruler and say no? What planet are you living on?

What a bunch of nonsense. Managers will pick whichever players they think can help win best. That's the whole point of a combined team.

>saving images from the orange eyed alien website

I don't see this place creating the equivalent. Have sex.

>What planet are you living on?
What planet are you living on? Do you think the Fa's haven't thought about it before! Do you not remember the amount of problems there were forming a team GB for London 2012 because of what fifa would do? I'm not going to spoon feed you try use your brain

Fucking hell, you're absolutely clueless. I doubt you even like sports.

None of that has anything to do with IFAB, incel. Have sex.

If you want to see real rivalry, go watch a Six Nations game. Nobody gets hard watching games against Scotland and Wales teams half-filled with Championship players, if that. Get hard, boomer.

>incel
>have sex
>boomer
Can you actually argue without resorting to infantile buzzwords?

Why would Northern Ireland want to join with the hated Eire? Norn Iron is better.

you sound like an absolute retard

There's plenty of meat to what I said, you're the one that decide to zoom in on the peripheral. Can't you argue without resorting to pedantry like cringey teenager, incel? Have sex.

England is better than Wales as well but they would still benefit from a joint team. You don't add up the quality of the teams and take an average, user. That's the virgin way of looking at the world, not the chad way. Be like Chad, user. Be like Chad.

You seem frustrated. Is there a lack of sex in your life maybe? Have sex, incel.

>None of that has anything to do with IFAB, incel. Have sex.
No you're right lad, you should take your ground breaking idea to all the British FA's and FIFA's

OP is a fucking embarrassment of a poster.

>If you want to see real rivalry, go watch a Six Nations game.
But by your logic, there should only be a single Lions RU team and not one for each part of the British Isles.

No: by my logic we should keep the separate Rugby teams as they actually provide rivalry and proper entertainment. Keep up, incel - you're an embarrassment to yourself and, frankly, this whole board.

/sarcasm

That would be pretty based though. The Lions tours are always great.

>by my logic we should keep the separate Rugby teams as they actually provide rivalry and proper entertainment.
So the only reason you want 5 footballing NTs condensed to 2 is "proper entertainment". What a casual mindset that is. You have no actual interest in football at all, do you?

Yeah, but this guy's logic is that the individual NTs should be scrapped.

I mean entertainment in the sense of anyone giving a fuck. If you care so much about the historic and based rivalry, go to the FA with a groudbreaking idea of bringing back the Home Nations. No-one gives a fuck about this shit, boomer.

>You have no actual interest in football at all, do you?
You're going after my credentials because i'm BTFOing you with my arguments so hard, incel. You don't actually have that little sex, do you? Have sex.

>I mean entertainment in the sense of anyone giving a fuck
There's 5 games in the 6N that nobody cares about and I bet you can guess which country they all involve.

>You're going after my credentials because i'm BTFOing you with my arguments so hard, incel. You don't actually have that little sex, do you? Have sex.
So the answer is "yes, I have no actual interest in football" then. Explains why you're getting so incredibly upset and have no understanding about why it has to be 5 FAs.

>There's 5 games in the 6N that nobody cares about and I bet you can guess which country they all involve

Scotland.

lel
Meant Italy cos they usually get BTFO

So in cricket Scotland has their own team but Wales not? It's not really played there or what?

England & Wales Cricket Board. Glamorgan has historically been part of the English leagues in cricket.

>So the answer is "yes, I have no actual interest in football" then.
No, the answer is that it's irrelevant whether or not I have interest in football. It's like two fans arguing about what route their club should take and one say that they've been supporting for longer so their idea is right. It doesn't make them correct and the only reason they'd say that is because they're too much of a retard to be able to get their point across.

>why you're getting so incredibly upset
I'm upsetting the incels like yourself so much that they have to console themselves by telling themselves they're real football fans and i'm not, incel.

>have no understanding about why it has to be 5 FAs
You have no understanding of why it doesn't have to be 5 FAs and that's why you will never, ever have sex.

>There's 5 games in the 6N that nobody cares about and I bet you can guess which country they all involve.
Italy? I'm not talking about merging with Italy, incel. Please, please have sex. It's really screwing with your ability to even project not being a total and utter spaztard.

>No, the answer is that it's irrelevant whether or not I have interest in football
Actually it is relevant. Rather importantly in fact considering your whole argument falls to pieces because you don't understand why it's 5 FAs and can't offer an actual explanation as to why it should be otherwise other than emotive factors of "muh proper rivalry" and "muh entertainment".

The constant spouting of meaningless buzzwords when your argument's attacked indicates you had no proper argument in the first place.

You may be retarded, but it's really not all that hard to understand.

>Actually it is relevant
Nope, brainlet. The argument is relevant, not the person saying it.

>you don't understand why it's 5 FAs
You mean the historical causes? Not relevant, it can change. If you want to talk on why it has to be 5 FAs, you have to prove that. I already said why I didn't think IFAB mattered.

>can't offer an actual explanation as to why it should be otherwise
My OP was that people were stupid to be nationalistic when it came to a GB team in football as it exists in other sports, brainlet.

>other than emotive factors of "muh proper rivalry" and "muh entertainment"
That's not an argument for merging the teams, it's an argument against the argument that we shouldn't merge the teams. I was pointing out that the rivalry between the home nations doesn't mean shit anymore.

>constant spouting of meaningless buzzwords when your argument's attacked indicates you had no proper argument in the first place
No, it indicates i'm not a virgin and don't get upset by what happens online.

The UK would lose its current ability to dictate the rules of the game.

This has been explained several times to retard OP, but he thinks he knows better

Attached: 1561771374129.png (626x681, 78K)

>it indicates i'm not a virgin and don't get upset by what happens online.
You clearly are upset though. You wouldn't be lashing out with such fervent insecurity if you weren't.

Based retard

>dictate the rules of the game
It doesn't dictate the rules, it just can veto any rule if all the FAs work together.

And it's been explained to you that FIFA currently gets 4 votes to 1 from each FA and this should be changed to 4 for FIFA, 3 for a British FA and 1 for an Irish FA.

>fervent insecurity
Projecting much, soiboi? Gosh, you are such a soiboi. Eat meat.

>And it's been explained to you that FIFA currently gets 4 votes to 1 from each FA and this should be changed to 4 for FIFA, 3 for a British FA and 1 for an Irish FA.
That wouldn't work though. The Irish vote is irrelevant in that case.

>Projecting much, soiboi? Gosh, you are such a soiboi. Eat meat.
You genuinely are unable to argue without /pol/ buzzwords, aren't you? What a lost cause you are.

Okay, 2 for FIFA and 1 each for the Irish and the British. Now work my nuts, incel.

>You genuinely are unable to argue without /pol/ buzzwords, aren't you? What a lost cause you are.
You genuinely are a mad virgin, aren't you? Have sex.

British countries should compete separately in all sports. Scotland would do better in the Olympic per capita table.

There's the International Football Association Board though.

>IFAB is made up of representatives from each of the United Kingdom's pioneering football associations—England's Football Association (The FA), the Scottish Football Association (SFA), the Football Association of Wales (FAW) and Northern Ireland's Irish Football Association (IFA)—and the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the international governing body for football. Each British association has one vote and FIFA has four. IFAB deliberations must be approved by three-quarters of the vote, or at least six of the eight votes. Thus, FIFA's approval is necessary for any IFAB decision, but FIFA alone cannot change the Laws of the Game—they need to be agreed by at least two of the UK members.

No way the likes of NI FA and Welsh FA would want to give up such power over international football, they have a very privileged position.

We need to push harder for Jersey, Isle of Man, Cornwall and Yorkshire to be granted full FIFA status.

Don't bother. The OP has been told this multiple times but flat out refuses to acknowledge it and instead babbles on with his mentally disabled bile.

Usually if the sport was invented or coded in the UK, then each country will have their own setup because they only had eachother to play against to start with. There are some exceptions like Wales being part of English cricket.

see
ignore
>No way the likes of NI FA and Welsh FA would want to give up such power over international football, they have a very privileged position.
They'd still retain it as part of a British and combined Irish FA.

Yes and now there are lots of countries to play against so we should drop the individual teams. Nobody cares about home nations matches anymore (and a possible tournament) except incels.

What happens to the countries' individual league systems in a merged FA then?

Merge them too. The Irish ones are already looking to merge and Celtic and Rangers being in the PL would lead to them producing a lot more, better players for the British NT.

Merged British League

>Based retard still going
I admire your autism tbqh

>nobody cares about home nations matches anymore
Proxxy confirmed.

Will literally invades yous if you force this. Think twice, Nigel.

Based, lad. We should bring back the British Home Championship too, it would be proper sweet and full of sex. Fuck playing actual elite teams like Switzerland, Portugal and the Netherlands. NI-England games are the way to go!

>The Irish ones are already looking to merge
Source on that?

>Celtic and Rangers being in the PL
Wouldn't happen.

Also, a merged league would fuck up UEFA competitions. The British/Irish leagues wouldn't get the same spaces they do now.

Or he's one of those mongs who wants national identity erased. Probably calls himself British instead of English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish. Probably voted Remain too.

>regular visits to *ngland.
hngggg

Fuck off spacker

>having to travel to London to watch a national team with no players from my country in it
Sounds beast sign me up

>Source on that?
There have been lots of proposals from the Republic and the clubs up North (the bigger ones) are said to be interested. It's something that is necessary for both sides of the border.

>Wouldn't happen
Oh, look another thing that just wouldn't happen.

>The British/Irish leagues wouldn't get the same spaces they do no
Obviously but it's worth it for the benefits.

>Or he's one of those mongs who wants national identity erased
Isn't that happens when you merge into one country? Germans just call themselves German, not Prussian or Bavarian. Seems like a mongish British thing not to do this. Regardless, I said the individual teams should be kept for rugby. It makes more sense there.

>Probably calls himself British instead of English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish. Probably voted Remain too.
Neither of these thing are true, incel.

Celtic and Rangers would produce more players for the NT if they were in a British Premier League. Also, are you telling me you don't care about the TeamGB in the Olympics? Sounds a little virginal, 2bh.

>Nigel
we don't fucking want a GB team you daft jock, I dunno what kind of freak would desu, maybe OPs some paki from birmingham or something

>historic and based England v Scotland derby
That's like calling Liverpool vs Tranmere a derby

it's favour or favor, not favorise
and yes they would be favoured because they are better.

Zoomers are genuinely retarded

England separating into norf and souf would provide far more entertainment than a UK team.

Attached: c44.png (500x500, 58K)

Shut up paki

Bait

>i'll support an athletics GB team but not a football one
This sounds like a pretty virginal opinion, user. Are you a virgin? Have sex.

I have to laugh at how genuinely retarded you are, user. Have sex.

This guy’s a paki for sure.

Can't you read a graph, incel? Who was the Paki that decided the UK should compete as one in the Olympics? Who was the Paki that decide there would be a British basketball team? Have sex.

norf, souf and midul you mean

>There have been lots of proposals from the Republic and the clubs up North (the bigger ones) are said to be interested. It's something that is necessary for both sides of the border.
Provide a source. Is it that hard? Oh wait: you've just made it up, haven't you.

>Obviously but it's worth it for the benefits.
What benefits are there? You'd ruin the Welsh/NI/ROI clubs without UEFA money.

>Seems like a mongish British thing not to do this.
Confirmed for non-native. Fuck off back to where you came from.

>Regardless, I said the individual teams should be kept for rugby. It makes more sense there.
So it makes sense for RU teams to be kept separate but not football teams? That's complete nonsense.

Look at all the Pakis on this team! They need to clean themselves up, I can tell from this pic alone that they reek of curry. Absolutely reek of the shit! Pakis are obviously a fifth column trying to destroy my national identity! I love my team that hasn't played in a World Cup since '58 and I have an incel friend that loves his team that hasn't played in a tournament for over 20 years. I will never, ever have sex and I love it! Based!

Attached: GB-Basketball-National-Team.jpg (612x300, 205K)

>Provide a source. Is it that hard? Oh wait: you've just made it up, haven't you.
You know what is hard? My dick because I am about to have sex with a woman, something you will never, ever do. Incel. Look up Niall Quinn and Keiran Lucid if you want the info and to lose your virginity for once, soiboi.

>You'd ruin the Welsh/NI/ROI clubs without UEFA money.
NI and RoI would be much better with a combined league and real Welsh football is already in the PL.

>Confirmed for non-native. Fuck off back to where you came from.
No, just pointing out the stupidity. We should either shit or get off the block. Americans don't say their nationality is Californian or Texas.

>So it makes sense for RU teams to be kept separate but not football teams? That's complete nonsense.
Football has a lot more depth than rugby. Do you not see the sense in saying the UK should compete in the Olympics but NI, Scotland, Wales and England should compete the Commonwealth Games?

>real Welsh football is already in the PL.
There are no Welsh teams in the PL this season.

>You know what is hard? My dick because I am about to have sex with a woman, something you will never, ever do. Incel. Look up Niall Quinn and Keiran Lucid if you want the info and to lose your virginity for once, soiboi.
Serious question: how old are you? You clearly aren't old enough to use this website.

In the English pyramid, I mean.

How does that rebut any of my great points?

Like I said, look up Niall Quinn and Keiran Lucid. They are the ones talking about altering the LoI.

Your constant spouting of memeshit makes you look like a mentally disabled child.

Easy excuse to not answer the serious stuff i've said and hypocritical to when a lot of people just react to shit like this by calling you a Paki or a spacker or react in some other reactional, emotional way. Calling someone an incel is ironic but the standard cretinry of Brit cunts around this topic (even though they support TeamGB in the Olympics) is unironic and a heck of a lot stupider.

Why even add Basketball to this chart? Nobody gives a shit.

>Easy excuse to not answer the serious stuff i've said
Not really. It weakens your arguments significantly by spouting that rubbish.

>the standard cretinry of Brit cunts around this topic (even though they support TeamGB in the Olympics) is unironic and a heck of a lot stupider.
You appear to be the only one with the issue here.

>Look up Niall Quinn and Keiran Lucid if you want the info
thesun.ie/sport/football/4329690/niall-quinn-kieran-lucid-league-of-ireland-plans/

>NIALL QUINN and Kieran Lucid have been told to provide more detailed plans for a new-look League of Ireland.
The irony.

>weakens your arguments
No, it doesn't. If I say 2+2=4 and then call you an incel, i'm still right. Of course, people might pick up on something irrelevant because they're bitches but that's them being bitches and nothing to do with the argument itself.

>You appear to be the only one with the issue here
Same kind of shit. I'm not wrong just because i'm the only one saying it. Brit dickheads on here should close any /brit/ generals on this site before they want to complain about how they're English etc not British and then act like you must be a foreigner if you question it.

>are you telling me you don't care about the TeamGB in the Olympics?
Yes.

they should be consistent with olympics

I dont know what offends me more, your shitty opinion or the fact that you have the flags placed geographically apart from England and Wales

Yorkshire has their own national team. They're San Marino tier because only non leaguers are willing to play non-FIFA tournaments but it's still fairly based. There are 4 British national teams in CONIFA now.