What will be his excuse this year?

what will be his excuse this year?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZnaImhACXO0
youtube.com/watch?v=fs1HW2or21w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He doesn’t make excuses.
It’s
>FUCK THIS TEAM
>wins
>HOW DID YALL WIN YOU SORRY ASSES I TOLD YALL
>loses
>GARBAGE MOTHERFUCKERS I TOLD YALL CUT EVERYONE

excuse for what? being fat? being a virgin?

He looks like that black guy from the "i'm fat" clip of weird al

His excuse will be we should of kept Nick Foles and Carson Wentz is a faggot bitch ass mother fucka who breaks likes a kit kat bar. They should of fired his ass when dhey had the chance. Eat shit and die Carson Wentz, you skinny ass ginger ass motha fucka!

Exactly why is this california retard a iggles fan of all teams? I get the Rams were not there when he was born, and the Raiders/Chargers were shit in his life time. But come on bro, anyone but the iggles unless you want to admit yourself as a retarded fat virgin.

He has a gf tbough. And she's white.

>EDP has a GF
Since when

youtu.be/ZnaImhACXO0

Wrong black dude bro. EDP is like like the sports version of Chris Chan. Except not as funny and probably got laid well after Chris did via the same way. Also if he does have a white gf as you put it. Either she's even fatter than he is, or has a dick.

BITCH ASS NIGGAS CAN A DICK, NIGGAS CAN EAT MY BALLS, REAL TALK NIGGA. FUCK THE PATRIOTS AND FUCK TOM BRADY

>an she's wh*te
eh, not like he could do any better

Where the girl? Unless its word only, then he's even more like Chris Chan then I thought. Least he's not a white inceloid like Chris tho.

i had no idea edp triggered sp this much

youtube.com/watch?v=fs1HW2or21w

Welcome to in season EDP

Based edp445

this nigga got a lebron hairline lmao

Remember when EDP posted here for a few days before he was popular? Got chased off coz everyone kept calling him a nigger

I remember he even gave Yea Forums a shout out on his video and called us crazy lel. Good times

I can relate to that, I believe most of Yea Forums consists of overweight and kissless virgins due to the fact people in here only watch sports instead of actually playing them.

getting laid isn't that hard bro