/trans/ - Final Thoughts

Who won?
Who lost?
What do you expect to happen from here on out?

Predictions?

Attached: recycling bin.jpg (1200x1200, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IUShiY6sPRk?t=3825
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9678778/joao-cancelo-wag-man-city/
implyingrigged.info/wiki//trans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/IUShiY6sPRk?t=3825
It really is contagious, isn't it?

1:03:45

Also why do professional athletes knock up thots?
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9678778/joao-cancelo-wag-man-city/

Attached: cumming.jpg (602x561, 134K)

Someone explain to me why did David Luiz decided to go to Arsenal. Chelsea has a better squad, will finish higher than Arsenal this season and has CL football. Not to mention that he could have gotten a pretty good contract since Chelsea is banned from the transfer market.

Arsenal probably offered him more money than what Chelsea were prepared to give

He signed a two year contract with Chelsea in May.

Arsenal, Spuds and Everton are the top 3 in order. Liverpool relegated.

Dont be stupid. Everton finishing 3rd...

Everyone knows Spurs will finish 3rd behind City and Sheffield United

Attached: _108249283_bbcsport_top_ten_2019_summer_final_v2.png.jpg (624x900, 76K)

The losers are Dybala, Eriksen, Neymar, Zaha, Fernandes etc

I don't see why Cancelo is such a prized asset. He was dreadful for Juve last year and I fail to see how he's on of those prized high IQ footballers Pep wants.
I do feel bad for Zaha. He's been wanting to get out but he's very much stuck. It's like karma finally caught up to him for sleeping with Moyes' daughter.

From what I understand he's great at distributing the ball going forward and can play both sides of the fullback position. Think of possibly another Dani Alves

Did you watch any of Juve's games last year?

No, I've been told he's to blame for some Ajax goals but a failed winger turned fullback who can forward and pass the ball is what Alves was at some point. Maybe not used well by Allegri? He was only £27, seems worth the risk if Pep wants him. Sterling is a brainlet and he produces under Pep

Fucking american bandwagoner. Stick to your own sports.

Where did the idea that Arse'n'all only have 40m to spend come from?

I don't watch juve, why would I? I trust Pep over some retard on the internet

My current theory is that Luiz and Lampard had a falling out and instead of letting locker room get affected, Frank sold up. It's not like Chelsea has a shortage of defence, with Zouma back now, and is the only reason you'd sell to a rival for such a decent price

>I do feel bad for Zaha.
Did someone put a gun to his head and force him to sign a contract with Palace?

Newspapers at the beginning of the year

>It's not like Chelsea has a shortage of defence
Luiz was their best defender after Rudiger, who is injured. Now they have tackle merchant Zouma and mentally fragile Christensen. Also none of them can pass like Luiz (the one that's the best on the ball out of 3 is, again, Rudiger). People assume Christensen is good at passing because he's white, but that's a mistake.
As for the 4th guy, Tomori, I know nothing about him and that's a resume in itself.

Yeah. So something must have happened to let them feel that letting him go at a low price would have been the way to go

Sad sad. Was looking forward to being able to watch Neymar play again.

They did only spend 40m, just all in initial down payments. They're paying off their signings in argos card installments

How are relegation candidates like Newcastle allowed to spend £40m on random foreigners with 0 PL experience?

Real Madrid
Farca
Real Madrid triple

>Think of possibly another Dani Alves

Americans were a mistake

Attached: 1462482341013.png (327x316, 165K)

Lads... Will Ozil play?

>Man Utd bought 3 British players
Do they have some inside information? If the quota goes up after Brexit, they could be in a better position to the other clubs.

>Livercuck

Attached: C4A4237B-3CBD-4709-9F78-5642D11EB53B.jpg (819x1024, 193K)

cancelo plays nothing like dani alves
fucking retard. stop piping up

Foreign players are good for the league though. They bring up the quality of the teams. Why, then, would the quota be increased?

>I fail to see how he's on of those prized high IQ footballers Pep wants
well, regarding IQ, he's at least an improvement over Danilo. now that you mention it it's really weird that Pep likes fullbacks like these - no flair, no vision, low football IQ.

dunno but the FA supposedly wanted to increase it

£27m ahahahahahaha? it's 60
the fucking sun

Haller to Westham is the only good transfer on this list

Reminder that Ole hinted that ManU would sell a lot of players like darmian and rojo and others that doesnt fit his view of what kind of club manu is

Southampton got Danso on a season long loan with an option to buy afterwards

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 03.55.16.png (1204x1502, 814K)

THE TROPHY IS STILL OURS

Attached: 3rjt7tqt7af31.png (1024x633, 74K)

>netspend
think I rate almost assist higher

xG is the king of fake metrics.

how can tottenham's net spend last season be 75m? they didn't buy anyone.

is he a rapper?

Bit soon for this. Only eplel is closed

>implying anything else is relevant

Please provide a source where Ole says he will get rid of Darmian and Rojo

norwhich manager souns like a poof

every big transfer is paid installments

Shall I just make an /epl/ thread? This seems fucking dead in here

Go on lad I'll post in it

>Football IQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 10.39.51.png (415x314, 143K)

/epl/ thread. No pressure if you wanna stay here lads

>who won
>Dortmund
For making actual improvementd. They have to deliver now.
>Ajax
For jewing europe.
>Arsenal
I refuse to rate them, but from the big clubs in England they seem to have improved the most. Mostly due to the fact that the others didn't do shit.
>Manure
I don't rate them either, but at least they didn't spent big money on memes again.

>who lost
>Buyern
No matter how this window ends, they seriously lost face.

Agree with you mostly
Don’t really buy that Arsenal won on the following basis:
Their defence was appalling last season and their attack was great. Luiz can occasionally be a great defender but that’s not what they needed they needed someone consistent and solid. Tierney is crocked so in my eyes their defence begins the season as bad as last year

Haha

Join us in /epl/ lad. You’re a good egg

>Chelsea has a better squad
Unironically no

It's the same as PSG. Lampard told him he wouldn't be a starter and he decided to fuck off

and he would be a starter at arsenal?

Arsenal are cucks, they certainly promised him that he would be a starter.

Ye

Arsenal has a better front 3 but Chelsea has a better everything else.

Who won
Arsenal - Spent money and actually look like they have the bones of a very good team
Tottenham - Really solid signings but I dunno why they didn't drop their asking prices for eriksen and alderwerield
Atletico - They just seem really good at transfer windows
Ajax - Made a shit load of money off their academy
City - best team in the world made their team better and got rid of danilo. Winners of the window tbqh.
Bale - doesn't have to play football, doesn't have to move to China, 600k pw

Won but also lost
Barca - De Jong is class, griezmann will be great but didn't get rid of most of their deadwood outside malcolm
Everton - Spent money but it seems like it's on the typical old shit they do every season
Chelsea - probably made the best of a bad situation, their squad is thin though

Lost
Liverpool - should've improved
United - Their defense is alot better and they got their money back for pookaku but have such obvious problems that haven't been adressed that you know their senior management is setting ole up to fail this season
Juve - massive wage bill on average players, couldn't shift dybala whose value will drop after another season on the bench
Bayern - seems their whole plan was sane. Losers if the window.
Real Madrid - *unless they sign neymar* team looked shot in preseason, their policy of buying literally who's who signed nuke contract in their early 10s is weird and Zidane isn't anything like his original stint plus they couldn't get rid of bale or Rodriguez

He's better than any defender Arsenal currently has.

>Tottenham - Really solid signings but I dunno why they didn't drop their asking prices for eriksen and alderwerield
alder where aviable for £25m

Fraizer Campbell to Huddersfield

Issue with him I think was he wanted a 5 year contract

but you were talking about asking prices for alder

Attached: huh pepe.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Spurs did well. They signed an actually great CM in the person of Ndombélé and Lo Celso certainly isn't a bad player.
They finally have the depth they needed.

Reminder that PL teams can till sell players till Aug 31. Aldweireld, Eriksen are moving.

Better have Eriksen in the squad than selling for Iwobi's worth.

reminder that alders buyout clause have expired and he's staying to move for free next summer

>Levi
>Move for free

Nice one. They'll probably sell him to the cheese room resturant.

you do know that Alder have to sign the contract with the other club right? Since he wants money he'll probably stick around for another year for a big sign-on

Emergency lads. /trans/ have lost their manager. Yea Forumserb Owl 2019 is happening in September and we do not have a manager to run /trans/. If you're interdrasted, sign up.

implyingrigged.info/wiki//trans/

This is our current team.

Attached: read it now.png (250x250, 7K)

I should point out we were Runners Up last time, so we can win.

hope someone picks us up I wanna contribute with names

>Bale - doesn't have to play football, doesn't have to move to China, 600k pw
Basado

Id put jewve and halal in the won but Also lost category tbqh
The Jews got de ligt despite a lot of competition, 2 midfielders for 0€ but didnt manage to offload piggy,khedira etc
Halal is too early to tell
Bale is 100% this windows winner

I'm not that guy but I assume that 25m was too much for a guy asking for a 5 year contract too

they sold someone for £30m first

I thought Neymar was going to Madrid?

I hope we get BOSS on the wing tbqh

Lampard says he couldn't have guaranteed Luiz a starter spot so Luiz decided to leave.

>I dunno why they didn't drop their asking prices for erikse
Are you a complete idiot? They were prepared to sell Eriksen for 50m. If he had more than a year on his contract, Spurs wouldn't accept anything less than what Liverpool got for Coutinho.

You don't even have to be manager, just sign the team up as an autopilot and let TWAIN handle the rest. Just demand that we continue to play /trans/ball.
BOSS = *collects paycheck*
should his name just be changed to BOSS instead?

Attached: trans lads footy.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>2 of the top 4 biggest

This always happens with city but they didn't spunk 80m on player so they're the good guys

>In the space of a year Lee Grant and Scott Carson have gone from Derby County's reserves to Manchester United and City whilst Derby County signed Ashley Cole and Wayne Rooney. Football is officially broken

Attached: rooneydcfc.jpg (1300x501, 452K)

are you implying they do this intentionally? also City are only good guys insofar as they cuck Liverpool and United

I'm saying they spend a shit ton

Really hope Ajax sign a striker. Dolberg is trash.

Is Bruno Fernandes staying at Sporting?

Why?

>will finish higher than Arsenal this season
Chelsea beat Arsenal by 2 points last season. Chelsea have a new manager who's never managed in the premier league. Chelsea just sold their best player.

Anyway, why did he go? Maybe he chatted shit about Lampard when he left Chelsea.

Most likely in a back 3 until Holding is fit again. The ideal back 2 would be Sokratis and Holding.

Cancelo only happened because they sold Danilo to Juve for 37 EUR, it's called smart signings that produce instead of buying pogba, lukaku, etc or spending and not winning the league in 30 years

My neighbors grandkids from Ireland are in town visiting. The youngest one has severe autism. I call him fitizen

>bong education

Attached: qhptCXk.gif (417x241, 1.04M)

Not really. Chelsea squad sans Hazard was much worse than Arsenal last season and they havent improved at all.

Hazard was holding Chelsea back. If you wached them play last season you've seen that in crucial moments the other Chelsea players refused to take responsibility and only passed to Hazard, hoping he'd bail them out. And he did, that's how he got such high numbers. But now the Chelsea squad has no big 'star' and they all need to prove themselves to retain a starting spot as Lampord has depth for every position (bar CB i guess) when all the yooth is fit