/nfl/ General

Was Tom Brady's clearly divine ability wasted on a sport or was his sole purpose to play football and just happens to be amazing at everything edition

DAL: Robert Quinn slapped with two-game PED ban
SF: K'Waun Williams recovering from knee scope
SF: Jason Verrett has 'not a minor ankle injury'
SF: McKinnon getting PRP injection, out two weeks
OAK: Gabe Jackson carted; Raiders 'concerned'
KC: Chiefs sign suspended CB Morris Claiborne
WAS: Trent Williams 'not coming back, period'
HOU: Browns send Duke Johnson to Texans
NO: Payton expects 'similar' role for Kamara
MIA: Dolphins take a chance on Robert Nkemdiche

Attached: 1536280202233.jpg (1000x600, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football
instagram.com/p/B06KqsNAnld/
reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/cmrlr6/oc_the_43point_magic_line_every_team_in_nfl/
twitter.com/KCStar/status/1159867441788456966?s=19
youtu.be/6zaKTCO98Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Old Bay

>yfw da texans win da divisional round playoff game

Attached: 90181A6F-78B0-4CF6-ABBA-EF43E049B333.jpg (346x171, 14K)

>most teams preseason games are over.
>OP's news is just copypasted.

11-5

Attached: 1dab1.png (554x400, 89K)

>dabs on green gay

Attached: literally_god.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Shkeip, come on man, 5-11, Dak is gonna combust into flames and Zeke is going to take all the money.

Attached: 8f9955f2ff1d3ce9860749cefb1b0ab2[1].gif (220x215, 83K)

Did this thread witness the Rosenbomber carve up Atlantas vaunted defense?

The Ravens solved racism today.

Attached: young.png (454x732, 741K)

Its preseason, what you gonna do?

Attached: Bocchi_Jets.png (565x830, 461K)

I honestly cannot tell what the other team is.

>OP too much of a newfag to update news
>includes general edition inside topic
shiggy diggy doo dooooo

here op ill be nice so you can keep up with the news like us old boys:

rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football

jew york hypebeast makes Jones """the GOAT""" by Monday morning, book it

Attached: 1538328297445.jpg (1000x1429, 304K)

Jags I think

you can only reply to this post if your team won their preseason game like the packers did

sorry bears and loins fans lmao xD

Yes, the team that managed to smother even a Manning's flame is going to make a 50th round pick a star.....

/nfl/ general goes in the subject field and the edition part goes in the post field.

my nigga Minshew deserves better than the >jasgs

based! based! based! based! based! based! based! based! based! based! (you are based!)

PHILLY IS DONE

Rodgers spotted undermining new whipping boy. Call Florio asap

Attached: EBfXxNxXsAEWgyj.jpg (900x675, 77K)

*goes 4-0 in the preseason in your path*

Attached: fins pepe.png (400x500, 218K)

>tfw undefeated

Attached: 125BA091-33F4-4397-999F-44D966342C90.jpg (535x434, 65K)

I have a story about Packers stock and why its so important to me.My family grew up in Texas but my dad has always been a Green Bay Packer fan. For years I asked him why and he always just said, because they've always been my team or something like that, something real generic like that. A few years back, when I was struggling through a serious addiction, my dad, for some reason, finally told me why.
My dads father was a die hard Cowboy fan. His father was also a mean son of a bitch who just fucking tormented my grandmother, my dad, his 4 siblings and basically everyone else he ever came in contact with. I have never, ever heard anyone say a single good thing about him. As much as my dads father hated everyone and everything else, he loved the Dallas Cowboys. In 1967 my dad was thirteen and the Dallas Cowboys played the Green Bay Packers in the NFL Championship game in the game which became known as the Ice Bowl. His dad made everyone gather round to listen to the game on the radio and the entire family rooted for the Cowboys, except my dad. He cheered for the Packers, not because he cared about them or knew anything about them, but because his dad loved the Cowboys and hated him, so he hated the Cowboys. All throughout the game his dad and brothers mocked and ridiculed him for cheering for the Packers. But, when the game ended and the Packers had won, my dad got beat within an inch of his life by his own father, over a fucking football game. But, my dad didn't care. He had won. After years of torment, he had won against his father. It didn't matter to him that he ended up at the hospital with a broken jaw and a broken arm. That he got 17 stitches above his eye. That he missed over a month of school and was eventually held back a grade. That he bit off part of his tongue with the blow that broke his jaw and he talked for the rest of his life with a lisp of sorts and was ridiculed about it for years after at school.

Attached: 1442987070735.jpg (1632x1224, 429K)

None of that mattered to him. He had beaten his father at something. It was the best day of his life. The next year, his dad died when he fell down a flight of cement stairs leaving the apartment of some woman he was cheating on my grandmother with.
My dad has been a Green Bay die hard ever since. He has stuck with them, like all true fans, through thick and thin (and with the Packers their was a lot of thin for many years). In the early 90's when the Cowboys were winning and beating Green Bay seemingly every year, I always noticed my dad took the losses really hard. I always thought it was just because everyone around him-family, friends, coworkers- were Cowboys fans, but actually it was because his dad was beating him again. It was torment for him, watching the Packers lose to the Cowboys, year after year.
During the last stock sale, 1997-98, my dad was fighting through brain cancer, was in and out of the hospital with two surgeries, the chemo, then a burst appendix. We did not find out about the stock sale until after the fact. It was disappointing to us all. I heard about this stock sale some weeks back and told my sisters and everyone not to tell Dad (he is not internet savvy) and that we could surprise him for xmas. But, that was not my plan. He never told my sisters the story about his dad, I don't even know if my mom knows, so, very greedily on my part, I wanted to surprise him by myself. So, I took a day off of work today, drove the six hours to their house, and was waiting for him when he got home from work. He thought something had happened to one of my kids or something. But, I said "Dad I got a surprise for you." I took out my laptop and navigated to the sight and as he read it and it all started registering his eyes welled with tears. We filled out the registration and all of that and once every thing was confirmed, and we were both crying he said "Part owner of THE GREEN BAY PACKERS. Take that mother fucker."

>political talk

Attached: blaketrance.jpg (898x954, 122K)

I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul... And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport.... remember what REAL men play

Attached: fat.jpg (497x500, 49K)

What's up with all the elipses faggot?

how did your team do?
how were all the rookie QBs?

Attached: hl5dmgd9bpe01.jpg (600x800, 66K)

patriots have 3 tom bradys

Browns will go undefeated in the regular season and Baker Mayfield will break his throwing arm and lose the first round playoff game and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: drunk-birthday-clown.jpg (600x600, 150K)

>browns making the playoffs

Stidham actually looks pretty good. His receivers had butter hands too but most of his throws were really accurate and his game knowledge seemed solid. I'm genuinely impressed and I hope to see more of him this preseason.

Attached: jarrett.jpg (613x766, 100K)

>We
don't play til Saturday.
And most looked competent. Daniel Jones had a nice drive. Haskins sucked dick. Rosen surprisingly looked better in Miami than Arizona being protected by backup linemen.

The State of Filthadelphia sports.
>Iggles overhyped and got exposed by the titans and just lost their best potential QB for the season.
Who didn't see this one coming a mile away?
>Flyers signing old boomers and are cap locked of buying themselves a playoff berth for almost a whole decade and thus fucking prospect Hart into the gutter.
I keked hard and expected this
>76ers overpaid for guys who cant shoot and get sick from touching doorknobs to the point even Cuckson WInce looks healthy in comparison
They too were overhyped as shit to win the East
>Phillies became big spenders and traders, and now have an even worse team than last year when they had little to no big name talent
I almost died from laughter no joke at the thought the Mets swept them right off the rug of a playoff berth maybe.
Remember kids, a good Philly team is a dead one (Mediocre team is basically a eternally dead team in the sports world.)
Pass the meme on and laugh at that city to your heart's content.

This, and retards fell the the sports analyst again overhyping that shit team so they themselves can win big at the betting booths.

HOLY SHIT BROS I AM GOING TO NEED A REDPILL ON DAMON SHEEHY-GUISEPPI RIGHT NOW. THIS LOOKS TO BE AN INCREDIBLE MEME.

how do I live somewhere that isnt America? it feels disgusting here

We'll see how he does when he isn't beating up tomato can practice squads that let their qb get sacked 8 times. And an offense that had fewer first downs than NE had touchdowns. And an offense that threw for a total of 21 yards, mostly gained during dead time.

He basically played against a high school team.

You can buy citizenship from a lot of meme countries.

Attached: okgordo.jpg (718x934, 127K)

Anyone wanna join a mock draft lobby with me and see how it goes?

>jones gets 1 series
>goes 5/5 with an alright touchdown
Cool, I hope he continues to do well throughout the preseason so that he can be a little more up to speed if he’s needed Week 1

is this gay innuendo

yes absolutely

And then you realize it's a preseason game, and against the jest, and the jest second-third string defense. Yeah he still needs more to prove. But wont happen since Eli's ego will get the best of him and Jones wont start this season until the Giants lose one too many teams if they tend to seek playoff island.

no thank you

I only watched a little but saw him throw something that was 100% a pick, and it only wasn't a int because the receiver acrobatted to swat it down.

I'm not the retard u replied to and no I'm being serious. I've been running mocks all day

Since Skip Bayless perfectly predicted Kawhi Leonard going to the clippers, it is now evident that he knows everything, and is prediction for Super Bowl 54 is correct, which will be the Cowboys losing to the Patriots

ah yes, preseason week 1, when everybody discovers who their practice squad QB is for the first time

Check your Cis-sexual privilege, Shitlord!

Attached: AGF-l79b1YuM2taxw7eGE5CLuD4sYuix2BKidLW3sw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo[1].jpg (900x900, 47K)

yea that was pretty much his only bad throw that I saw. Every else looked pretty solid and accurate.

Attached: bradyman.jpg (1125x1401, 237K)

>jest
jest is a winnepeg jets meme, not new york jets

it's both, newfag

>6. Bills

This would be the greatest possible outcome for Vince McMahon

Attached: sg-wcw_announcement--04e7e7f5e4a912309610563e37535241[1].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

will chase winnovich be a significant addition to the pats?

No, his XFL champion will play the #32 team in the NFL. What’s the best outcome for him then

YES

/Bills Owl 2020/

In 10 years we will remember Daniel Jones getting booed on Draft Night the same way we remember Phil Simms, Donovan McNabb, and Mario Williams all getting booed.

So you are saying he will at best get to the owl, and then proceeding to choke to the point he's choking his own dinner out of his gizzard?

Yeah those handful of passes against the Jets' third string practice squad really cemented his legacy.

Wonder how much tiki gets paid to clean up this place since it fucking STINKS. - cheers from /cric/

#32 team this year is Larry Fitzgerald and nobody else. Unless they're smart enough to have him throw himself the ball, then he might beat Miami.

Phil Simms was a Super Bowl MVP and Jones is most analogous to him (Small school QB taken by the Giants after a decade of misery and everyone shit on the Giants for taking him)

Cleveland Browns (13-3)

The Patriots will got 19-0 and tom brady/edelman will retire

SUMMER 2020
NFL vs XFL X-Bowl
Featuring the XFL champions St Louis Sentinels vs the Arizona Cardinals

Who’d win

since when did team records list losses first?

St Louis is winning the XFL because the Hayes brothers are sneaky elite coaches and Crocker was always more of a coaches son than a regular football player

Is there anything wrong with calling the St Louis team the Archers

the fans

>Decade
Giants have been to the playoffs multiple times and won an owl in 2012

Phil Simms is also a massive faggot and dumber than a sack of shit. Spending the last few years in Carolina we can assume Jones ticks those boxes

RB conga line was great save for Yeldon. Tyree is not ready for the NFL; 2/10 passes, 1 of which was overturned. Allen's mechanics improved but his accuracy is still an issue. Zay dropped a ball in the endzone. TE depth is shit.

Reminder that Peterman had an 80.5% completion numbers last season.

Attached: christian wade.webm (360x360, 2.97M)

Larry's a pretty great WR, but after 18 games against 53 player teams. Probably his last season too due to age.

I think He'll be the kind of tired sleep alone won't fix.

However, if they sign Hogan before the start of that game, they might get booked to win.

Attached: hulk-hogan[1].jpg (2556x1318, 340K)

>The Chargers are so good on paper! They have SO MUCH depth!
Why are they getting dabbed on by the tards then?

Nobodies third stringers are good

So on the scale of 1-10, how wrong (right) were the sports analyst like ESPN, Fox, Shannon, and Cowherd were on the Iggles being top end deep playoff caliber team, and then proceed to be exposed hard/butchered by the Titans?

the patriots third stringers are good

>people still do not understand what preseason is.
maybe if teams were forced to play only undrafted nobodies, it would mean something.

Iggles did, and they lost their real QB for the season because Wince complained like a absolute bitch about starting/playing in preseason games, yet got paid borderline Bryce Harper tier money NFL version.

A true intellectual coach would run nothing but practice squad players all 4 preseason games and only keep around the ones that get hurt (which would happen often since he would run nothing but Lombardi sweeps and 8 man boxes to A. Not give away the playbook and B. Destroy his players brains and ACLs) so even though he hand picked them and knows they're good, no other team is going to steal them since when their scouting staff Google's them rather than see college accolades they'll see "oh he got hurt in the preseason and hasn't played since"

After his interception? In a preseason game against a third string defense?

Yeah man, it was epic.

what

wow geinius

Or the Lions 3rd stringers are just that bad. We need another pre-season game to compare.

Attached: zvVGwdn.jpg (647x497, 144K)

Leave it to the Ravens to treat a preseason game like a wild card playoff game. Even after they had joint practices that were "civil".

Well, when you're talking about how much DEPTH a team has, yeah, preseason should absolutely be a demonstration of that.

tl:dr
would tickle the mommy's rump with my sorry lil peepee though.

seems cruel to pit a 1st round quarterback against a college team but okay

when you've gotten good at snatch and grabs to feed yourself when you're homeless, running a football past a bunch of fatshits seems relatively easy

Shut up

Yeldon was the best acquisition the Bills made this off-season. He'll be your rb1 by Week 4 and end up a top 10 rb by the end of the season. So criminally underused in Jacksonville while they tried and tried to get Fournette to take over.

Yeldon isn’t even going to make the team lmfao

>Ron Rivera admitted he iced the kicker in the second quarter specifically to help the Bears evaluate their kickers

Why did we ever let him go Bearsbros?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x673, 131K)

this very smart i had tht if you think it hard

Ignorant take. Look at the guys stats in comparison to his tired ass teammates. He's better than Gore. He's better than Shady. He's most likely going to be better than Singletary in his first year.

Just accept Yeldon as your lead back, because he is, and it's nothing to be mad at.

I mean, they don't even play the Bears this year, so it's a pretty small gesture to test their kicker.

He isn’t good. He goes down on first contact and is a mediocre pass catcher.

He’s literally never been efficient in his career and all the noise coming out of bills camp said he’s been brutal.

Saying he’s a top 10 rb when there’s zero evidence to suppprt that is what’s ignorant

No, you right. Yeldon is cheeks. The rest of the Bills backfield is equally shit though. As bad as you think Yeldon is, he's still the Bills best option. If they cut him they'll regret it mid season.

You are aware the preseason games are determined by the coaches/teams themselves, right? They choose who they want to play. They just try to encourage a few things(don't pick teams in your own division, don't pick teams in the same conference usually, don't pick the same teams every year).

Some teams are actually close friends and they want to learn and evaluate their teams with these games. For example, the Patriots chose to play the Lions(Patricia), Titans(Vrabel), and they close out most years by playing against the Giants as their last preseason since Kraft and Mara are close real life friends.

Holy shit, I did it. The perfect team...

Attached: sketch-1565327813800.png (1080x2220, 728K)

>my face when "people" actually think the team with an existing defense and a top 1 offense in the NFL will regress this season

>Patrick Mahomes (objectively and statistically an MVP qb, isn't even debatable)
>Damien Williams (best replacement for Kareem Hunt in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of training camp, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 1 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from ankle surgery this offseason 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Blake Bell (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Tyreek Hill (leads the league in the coveted "50+ yard touchdowns per beaten pregnant girlfriend" statistic)
>Gerig Dieter(a white guy)
>DAT (he still exists)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>Best traded away pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp at acting bipolar in the NFL
>Top 20 secondary in the NFL
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs Super Bowl drought ends in 2019-2020

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Cope with that 108 million dollar dead money and no cap space to fix the QB situation when Wince goes down a 3rd time in a row.

Uhhhh. One of your QBs is a ... You know......

>my face when "people" actually think the team with an existing defense and a top 1 offense in the NFL will regress this season
It literally happens constantly year in and year out. Is this your first year watching gridiron football? Offenses get figured out with tape. People play worse. People get injured. Some bad flukes go against them and hurt their season. Any number of things happen.

It is absolutely entirely possible the Chiefs run into problems and finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs. I have a hard time believing they finish 8-8 or worse, but there are no guarantees in football.

It took the league about two full seasons to figure out what the Saints and Rams were doing on offense. I think the Chiefs might be able to get away with it a little while longer.

Why do you think the Jags sat every starter with the exception of a couple offensive linemen? That isn't hyperbole by the way.
>The Jaguars are holding 32 players out of tonight's preseason opener, including QB Nick Foles, RB Leonard Fournette, DE Calais Campbell, and CB Jalen Ramsey. Others not playing for non-injury reasons are WR Dede Westbrook, WR DJ Chark, WR Chris Conley, CB D.J. Hayden, S Jarrod Wilson, S Ronnie Harrison, LB Myles Jack, DE Lerentee McCray, C Brandon Linder, G Andrew Norwell, OT Cedric Ogbuehi, DE Yannick Ngakoue, DT Abry Jones, and NT Marcell Dareus. In addition, 14 players are being held out because of injuries: WR Terrelle Pryor, CB A.J. Bouye, S Cody Davis, RB Bennie Cunningham, RB Thomas Rawls, RB Roc Thomas, OL Jawaan Taylor, WR Marcus Simms, WR Marqise Lee, LB Jake Ryan, LB Quincy Williams, LB James Onwualu, OT Cam Robinson, TE Josh Oliver.

Now this is a copypasta worth saving!

Where were you when Preston Williams revealed himself to be an elite WR
Also someone gimme webms from the game

Attached: prestonwilliams.jpg (620x320, 32K)

Victory
Geno Smith sucked, Paxton Lynch looked determined to ram the ball down Elway's throat.

Maybe what I replied to, but my post is way too short to even be pasta.

>gridiron football
based boomer tell him how it really is

>Geno
>Paxton
those ain't rookies user

>patriots 3rd string
>jamie collins and chase winovich pass rushing

Attached: 1537049365812.jpg (225x225, 4K)

At what point does the NFL strip Detroit of a team?

Attached: 1325572015615.jpg (864x536, 181K)

the denial officially begins with this post

eagles are cool and based
#1 seed, book it

>Yeldon
>Better than Gore
As a receiver, probably. As a running back? Absolutely fucking not. I refuse to listen to such blasphemy, apologize right now.

Attached: an important post about frank gore.png (2842x304, 151K)

It literally happens constantly year in and year out. Is this your first year watching gridiron football? Offenses get figured out with tape. People play worse. People get injured. Some bad flukes go against them and hurt their season. Any number of things happen.
It is absolutely entirely possible the Chiefs run into problems and finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs. I have a hard time believing they finish 8-8 or worse, but there are no guarantees in football.

gonna go undefeated in preseason

Attached: 798472942e85025489.jpg (331x375, 48K)

Did the Browns just misuse Collins? He looks back to his prime form, or close to it.

Congratulations, you copy and pasted a post.

Why did DK suck so much dick tonight?

Jamie Collins gets lazy when hes not challenged, patriots are stacked at LB so hes pretty far back on the depth chart and will have to fight for a reps

>mfw Toxins go 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs on a Wildcard and lose in said round

Attached: TYB Deshaun.png (1288x1412, 50K)

>mfw Cleveland is going to run a train through the AFC

Un-fucking-believable. Oh, and Daniel Jones outperforming Dwayne Haskins was equally shocking.

>Toxins
>lost 26-28 to Puckers
Joe Webb III played the whole game at QB and mostly scrubs played with a few exceptions. The only thing I wanted tho was no injuries to key players, but Coutee had to go and hurt his ankle. The only good news is that it apparently isn't major.

Attached: 1463576534072.jpg (600x449, 24K)

Fuck Cal McNair and fuck Bill O'Brian.

because size is the only thing he has
combine workout warriors are generally busts, look at obi melifonwu for example

You better write a hand written apology to JJ Watts career for wasting it.

>13/16 - 77 yards - 1 TD
Is he officially back bros?

Attached: semen man.jpg (1200x1685, 424K)

I will serve as JJ's fiance's footstool for the rest of my life.

Attached: steppin' on the beach.png (478x600, 564K)

tbf most of his reps were with smith who was literally hot garbage the entire game. I am curious if they will flip it and we see more lynch and metcalf.

but yeah he also missed 2 jump balls he should have caught.

>fuck Bill O'Brien
right in his mystery hole of a chin dimple

Attached: 1514645021433.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I have this feeling that we might not be terrible this season and could have a non-losing nor embarrassing season. What's this feeling called?

Attached: 1535865551422.jpg (534x627, 69K)

Spee tell me your fantasy football team name this year. i need good ideas.

Attached: singing.jpg (474x316, 28K)

haskins blows, anyone that watched ohio state even a little could tell. all he did was throw to far superior athletes with yards of seperation and miss them half the time.

the stupidity of bottom feeder teams like the redskins is truly remarkable

You have no face.
>Patrick Mahomes (objectively and statistically an MVP qb, isn't even debatable)
1 year. 1. One.
>Damien Williams (best replacement for Kareem Hunt in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of training camp, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
He's had multiple concussions already. Now he's having hammy issues? You're borderline retarded if you actually believe this.
>Travis Kelce (a top 1 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from ankle surgery this offseason 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
100% fully recovered from ankle surgery. That's so common, right? Kelce will be a goal line vulture and a sneaky 3rd and long option. He'll be double covered most of the time otherwise.
>Blake Bell (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
He's been around for 4 years. He's done nothing noteworthy at any moment in his nfl career. He's literally not a Travis Kelce clone.
>Tyreek Hill (leads the league in the coveted "50+ yard touchdowns per beaten pregnant girlfriend" statistic)
Will be arrested again for some kind of jigaboo jamboree bullshit before the seasons end. "Cap it."
>Gerig Dieter(a white guy)
fucking WHO?
>DAT (he still exists)
Listed as inactive. Not even on their practice squad.
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)
Cool.

>Best traded away pass rush in the NFL
What?
>Best LB corp at acting bipolar in the NFL
they play pretty well against dumpster fire offenses. which pretty much all the LBs in the league will do.
>Top 20 secondary in the NFL
No.
>Top 5 D-Line
How long have you been smoking meth?

Attached: 1563759540961.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

CTE Boys and my avatar is Aron Hernandez in court.

Garappolo's Libido

Attached: jimmy beardsus.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

>Smith is out 10 days because he needs a cyst removed

so yeah we are gonna see metcalf with wilson+lynch which may change it up.

Attached: 8DmhDI2E.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Kelce (a top 1 TE)
not so fast sweaty

Attached: kittle tha god.png (1194x1400, 1.92M)

It's called hope. Cherish it

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Attached: usatsi_13176942.jpg (1000x600, 263K)

The Browns were the only team to score in all three phases of the game tonight. Face it. This team is going to fucking demolish the league and there is NOTHING you can do but endure it. The memes....god....it's never going to end.

What do you think is in there?

On paper that team is scary. I bet the playcalling is inept.

if they go 19-0 while beating the pats in the playoffs I think that would redeem them of the horseshit curse those fans have suffered.

Attached: 1514775446801.png (521x393, 318K)

the gods will not allow it

Attached: 1543092841656.webm (640x354, 695K)

The defensive side maybe, their skill positions are paper thin and Fournette can't stay on the field

Wow the Browns won a preseason game? I'm shaking in my fucking boots.

Attached: 1506152849489.jpg (196x178, 13K)

He was always going to be a bit of a project. I said he should have gone in the second or third. Media retards tend to fail to take into consideration how stacked Ohio state is when rating their qbs. I won't call him a bust yet for another two years. Just over drafted for now

Skip Bayless turned out to once again be based and not fall for this bullshit like every one else did. Not because he's cowgirl fan, but because he knew Carson is a weak QB and they let BDN walk who is by far more feared than him.

I haven’t missed a Rams game in ten years. Through all the bad years I still loved to watch every week. Them going to the Super Bowl and losing really ruined the sport for me, I just can’t get excited anymore. How do I get over this? I want to care but I just can’t. Does anybody consider the Rams to have another shot this year?

Attached: D928D557-5CBE-42CC-B4AA-56BFBE4E8D53.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Either root for a less shit team or be a less shit fan

browns have real magic this season

They're still an amazing team with probably the best o-line/d-line in the league, Goff just needs to learn to not fuck it up at crucial moments

>Does anybody consider the Rams to have another shot this year

most rankings have them top 5 minimum. They will go to shit next season when they have to start ponying up the fat cash to keep the mediocre as fuck jared goff.

Can we talk about how fucking boring this past super bowl was? like holy shit it feels like it happened years ago just because it was so forgettable. I'm a Patriots fan and it doesn't even feel like my team are defending champs because of how awful that game was. Please Rams never play another super bowl again thanks..

reminder they went 4-0 when they went 0-16

It's because the wrong team was placed in favor of the rasm based on city location and view revenue. All it took was one *blown* call

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MCVAY SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: SAVE ME SOMEBODY.jpg (656x369, 48K)

have sex

So did the Lions as well

dilate yourself to sleep söy

>dilate
confirmed incel

>triggered by the word dilate
confirmed tranny

>Not /NFL/
Yeah you both need to go back

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 200K)

t. incels

Seething tranny gonna seethe

Can the Jannies rid these /pol/cels from this board. I just want to read football dammit...

Enjoy your frostbitten WR KEK

>le tranny
try not to shoot up any place of worship or schools bud.

ITS NOT FAIR, SUPERTEAMS WORK IN EVERY OTHER SPORT

Attached: Upset rams wojak.jpg (902x1060, 402K)

That's how boomers type

Attached: 1516580441913.png (700x700, 432K)

Imagine if the Pats replace TB12 with Trevor Lawrence

Nah, i look more like

Attached: 1564545368699.jpg (512x768, 46K)

Try not to teach degenerate shit to kids who just want to play /nfl/ *girl*

How could I be mad when neither team means shit to me? It tickles me that the blackest team behaved blackly in an inconsequential game.

we got so lucky California didn't win anything

I love Natsuki!

Attached: 7fd796fb268aca37a9c1606cb7828f2f.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

>Reality

Attached: 1519604581051.jpg (500x599, 48K)

His son Jack's missing chromosome.

Attached: Bill's face when Mallet.gif (360x202, 3.18M)

based /nfl/ full of inbred hill billys

I doubt there are that many Pakis in the thread. Most of UK is asleep right now.

Cringe /NFL/ full of delusional söyboys who think the NFL is as real as WWE

Reddit has contaminated this thread with critical levels of autism. Someone make a new thread before it spreads to the rest of Yea Forums!

>tfw my gender dysphoria has been really bad lately
It’s not fair bros....why couldn’t I have been born with ovaries and a small bone structure? I barely pass at all. Mostly it’s only lonely truckers that want to fuck me

...wheres the meme?

exactly

>manziel 2
Pass

pepperoni

>iggles are done cuz they lost a preseason game
single digit IQ take

But your team lost your best and most based QB in Studfeld for potentially the whole season. And when Wince goes down again (which he will), your best options are the two QB's who cant throw for shit unless it hits the targets feet.

>tfw not even gay dudes want to fuck you either.
To think you could of had cute guys to fuck had you just admit to being just a regular gay dude and not some made up fairy tale.

Studfeld is based but your post is not. Consider suicide ironically.

This dude fooled the whole damn world into the Trans meme in the mid 2000s, and reverted back to being just a regular gay dude just for shits and giggles.

Attached: Chris_Crocker_-_2015.jpg (220x281, 12K)

Real edgy, and just pure denial it will happen as you watch your remaining QBs once Wince is down struggle to throw a mere 5 yards against teams like Daniel Jones and the newfound Giants.

>Boom and Doom
With the Boomer meme as your avatar

>you thinking you're cool posting this

Attached: 1310057652259.png (300x300, 8K)

geno smith was overthrowing his ass on the regular, he had dudes beat on more than a few occasions. him and jazz are going to shit on manlet corners.

Daniel Jones > Dwayne Haskins

i'm not giving any (You)s to you dumb gnatsfag.

The Bills are the blackest team retard

thanks for the (You) salty lad

the bills, while having black players, have a fanbase that is predominantly white (and retarded) and are also located in an

>the fans are the team
Your retarded ass doesn’t get a (you)

Seething turkroach gonna seethe his team wont sniff the post season this year kek.

Attached: 1345605352075.jpg (542x562, 102K)

It's 3:01 in the morning and I have the first preseason saints game to look forwards to tonight.

It's 2 in the morning retard.

I'm glad the redskins lost. Haskins already had an attitude before he even was in the NFL. What normal functioning college player gives summer camps to kid? he isn't gronk. what an idiot.

The Browns are better than the Chiefs lol

>

Skins did badly, Haskins seemed restrained, I'd be edgy too if it was my first time in an NFL game

Jaguars got dunked on

Attached: 6120b70eec82b0ba1021c20249656b0d.jpg (339x510, 27K)

hate the ravens desu

I fucking loved reading how much they hated Tyreek Hill and continued hating on him despite all the evidence for him. They still think he broke his kids arm lmao. Delusional SJW basedboys.

Retard

Attached: HZtAbqp.jpg (500x500, 121K)

>this level of cope

Like Fournett and his 3.6 career YPC would have made a difference of that blow out lmao

Attached: SFRJdav.png (538x539, 255K)

We actually have a competent QB now so opposing defenses can't just stack the box

>Lions
>93 yards all fucking game

What the fuck is wrong with that team?

they had -2 passing yards in the first half i think

Nah, they'll sign Kaep and be covered for the season. Lurie isn't a racist retard like the other owners, he just didn't need Kaep till now.

>implying kaep wants to play football

Did rg3 play last night?

Still better than the current third stringers.

>Tfw Brady retires from the NFL after superbowl 54 and his seventh ring, only to join an XFL team immediately and win the leagues first 3 rings.

Attached: 53699582-B123-4BAD-AE2E-C1B588B47C4E.jpg (479x528, 57K)

>We actually have a competent QB now

Attached: 1563768954532.jpg (577x433, 65K)

Now you're just pretending to be retarded

You're falling for the Foles meme. Please don't.

Is this finally the year there is a repeat NFC East champion?

Unlikely, the eagles are loaded

i'm not talking about his play, i think he doesn't want to play anymore.

Redskins will somehow win the division

it's not about what's in there, it's about what comes out of there

Is that how fantasy works? You just draft a team's defense instead of individual players?

>tfw can sit back, relax, and enjoy Carolina’s Super Bowl run because you’re already a Clemson fan and probably gonna win the Natty again
Most underrated region for Football, no doubt

Attached: CBE68BBB-5E7D-4D8B-B3B8-3F9A1DD0D1C1.png (500x600, 83K)

the worst take I have ever seen

Why? Everybody else does when you bring up the Eagles and pretends that Wentz wouldn't have gotten them to the Super Bowl just the same

Imagine hiring this psycho as your head coach

Attached: RnYducT.png (750x1334, 1.92M)

This fairweather faggot is back for his second season?

Wentz would have folded in the Owl. Belichick is like 20-0 against QB's under 24.

Redskins meme win the division.

Cards won for once which was pretty refreshing
Kyler Murray looked excellent, never bought into Rosen and Murray looks like he has a lot more weapons.

Rivera is unironically based as fuck, one of my favorite HCs

test

It's treason then

I actually agree that having a more experienced QB running an offense with minimal film on it is a big reason Belichick was so helpless against them in that game but idiots act like Wentz would have lost to the Falcons

I mean they lost whatever that means, biggest takeaway is Pineiro is bad and Fry isn't bad and might actually be worth keeping on as a kicker. Also Montgomery is legit as fuck, can't wait to see more out of him. Took like 4 guys to bring him down, pic related was mid spin out of a tackle and he went for 3 or 4 yards after.

Attached: usatsi_13177285.jpg (656x369, 69K)

Has anyone made a brainlet wojack version of Haskins yet? I can make one if you guys want

The only brainlet here is you

Reminder that no team who's scored less than 43 points in preseason has won a playoff game that season

Did anyone let this guy know that they're playing preseason games?

t. Jamarcus Russell

what a bro.

and if you look here, you'll see the 2019 mvp

Attached: KIRK.png (350x254, 155K)

>84 million units of legal American Currency

Post source

Daniel Jones is the illegitimate son of Peyton Manning.
>Summer 1996
>Manning in prime of college career
>Big Dick On Campus
>has fling with local sorority girl
>knocks her up
>Archie already upset Peypey went to UTK instead of Ole Miss, furious when he finds out
>offers to pay off girl to leave Peyton alone and drop out of school
>she goes back home to Charlotte
>marries family friend
>"Jones" born 8 months later
>quiet upbringing in suburbia
>moderate talent but only gets one D1 offer to play in college
>Peyton makes a call to David Cutcliffe
>Manning family bond + former career overlaps + HC at an in-state P5 school provides perfect cover
>"Jones" virtually unspoken of until senior year
>suddenly first round hype everywhere
>taken by Giants because >"Cutcliffe coached Eli too"
>in reality it's just a lost Manning being given his chance
This is indisputable.

Attached: 1520463795063.jpg (345x549, 46K)

reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/cmrlr6/oc_the_43point_magic_line_every_team_in_nfl/

>reddit
>source

>Of the 31 teams in this sample, 27 out of 31 had a record of .500 or worse (87.1%).

Well that's concerning since my team literally scored zero (0) points last night

worth every penny

Based Reddit autist

cringe

Insufferable Faggots 2k19
>Br*wns
>B*lls
>Gnats if Jones turns out to be serviceable
>Stoolers pretending AB, Bell, and the GOAT OL coach are replaceable
>Taints when they play the Rasms
>Berds being mutt manlet apologists

Oh Shit Nigger What Are You Doing
>Raidspics having AB and Richie Incognito in Oakland for an emotional last season
>$(ers if they actually sign Greg Hardy
>RedmenBAD rotating 3 meh QBs and watching all of them get injured
>Cowgirls letting Zeke walk
>Chorgers letting Gordon walk

>perfect team
>no mahomes
Pick one

>Chorgers letting Gordon walk
This is the correct thing to do.

Dallas will not let Zeke walk. Worst case he sits out a year and it doesnt accrue towards his FA. Who cares

Gordon is replaceable; the Chargers did fine without. Zeke isn't replaceable; he accounted for 36% of the Cowboys entire offensive yardage

>drafting a Wisconsin RB
>ever
shiggy, I will post this again when some retard takes Jonathan Taylor in the top 25

My sister said she's going to start doing cosplay. Should I be worried?

Attached: sptp78lgddf31.jpg (720x1080, 80K)

Colts did mediocre, but I expected so much.

If she’s a nerd and does it for fun, then no. If she’s doing it for “”””””fame”””””” and money, then yes. That means she plans on being a whore

I'm so pissed you guys got him. He is going to torch the Packers twice a year for a very long time. Hoping ol' Mitchy boy keeps throwing idiotic picks and your defense isn't as godlike as last year's.

Went to the browns game last night, they played very well. Mayfield had a very nice drive to start the game, stanton sucked ass and either miscommunicated the play or under threw his balls. Gilbert looks like our backup going forward but he isn't too special either. Blough at QB did have an impressive drive in the 4th and honestly looked better than stanton. Myles Garrett looked unstoppable and had to be stopped via holding. Mack Wilson looked really fucking good and has a legitimate shot at starting over kirksey at some point in the season. Sheehy's td was really cool, i'm rooting for him. Good team performance, impressed with young guys

>and then you realize its a preseason game
I know. That’s why all I said was “cool” and that I hope he continues to do well in the preseason so he’s more up to speed for actual NFL play. I didn’t want him to prove anything against the old seahawks defense in the superb nightbird, I wanted him to get reps against an easier defense with no stakes so he can feel his reads and have a comfier time easing into an NFL pocket.

He did what he needed to do at this beginner level. I’m happy for him and cautiously optimistic as the defenses improve and the stakes get higher.

I know its just preseason, and it's the lions but the team looked great and the defense looked good. Chase winovich is so fast off the line.

Halfway there. Also,
>reddit

>expecting Brown to get anywhere near the stats he had in Pit with Carr as QB
He is easily a trap pick

Carr isnt bad he just needed help. And now hes got Brown.

You keep posting this but it’s wrong

Attached: sketch-1565362994418.png (1918x1080, 1.63M)

Attached: 1533000821885.jpg (1380x918, 232K)

patriots have the most stacked linebacker group in the NFL by a huge margin, its going to be really interesting seeing what bill (literally the best linebacker coach in history by a huge margin) does with it

Hello bob kraft

>guy who coached up Lawrence Taylor just so happens to be absolutely surrounded by elite linebackers all hungry for reps
don't kid yourself, patriots defense is going to be brutal this season

>beating the browns in cleveland

I didn't expect much out of him and thought he was overhyped but he looks like legit first round talent. I think the run game is going to be good enough this year that even if trubs is the same as last year the offense will take a big step forward.

>They unironically let the Patriots get Harry
When Gronk comes back the Patriots will have 5 uncover-able eligible receivers at any given time

Attached: DirtyReflectingBubblefish.webm (728x406, 1.33M)

>Losing to the Cowshits

>Paxton Lynch
>Celebrates with team after a rushing TD against 4th team defense and practice squad players

He's arguably the biggest clown in the league.

Attached: i.jpg (1296x729, 143K)

Micro USB charger

What is your honest opinion of Carson "Walk it to 'em" Wentz?

Attached: Wentz.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

So, with yesterday's game, thoughts on the Browns so far? Will this be the year, or will haslam somehow fuck everything up again because of course?

>Gayker Gayfield

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-01-02-at-2.50.20-PM.jpg (1040x723, 120K)

Brown isn't reporting already, he hates Oakland and the season hasn't even started yet.

Browns will transform magically from "just fuck my shit up" despair to Chargers-style deapair, where every year "is their year" until they manage to choke it all away in the most painful manner possible

>browns not shitting on the Stoolers and the rashits

You're a fucking retard on all existential levels. First off, Brady would've carved up that trash Saints defense. Second, Saints had the ball first in OT and had all the power to close it out but failed. Third, if the blatant facemasking of Goff in the redzone was called, Rams would've been up a TD anyway so the Saints would've only tied had the no-call PI play play out into a TD, and result would've been the same in OT.

Saints fanbase instead of evaluating the game, whine and cry to the media about refball (when in reality refball in that game was balanced), get a shitty game-delaying rule in, and even cry to the goverment. What a dumb, whiney, trash fanbase. Go fuck yourself.

They'll get smacked hard by reality if they're being such cocky shits in preseason

>beating the browns on a Sunday night
Cleveland is a much bigger football market, roger will not allow for that

Browns are guaranteed to be playing in the AFCCG although I'm not sure if they can beat playoff Patriots

They have to make the playoffs first

>now hes got Brown
Dude tried to cryogenically freeze himself until his contract ran out

Obviously its the preseason so nothing is certain, but that Dline looks like its gonna be a monster. That first drive when the starters were playing they either got held or got instant pressure on almost every play. Myles Garrett is about to be DPOTY

Im excited

Attached: Alexei.JPG.jpg (678x798, 53K)

We're the team to beat now

Attached: ugaew6j71ff31.jpg (800x800, 237K)

>Pats make playoffs
Jets and Bills have way more talent
Miami has Fitzmagic

the same saints fanbase that will never complain about all the late hits and DPI no calls in the '09 NFCCG. fuck sean payton and fuck the saints, they deserve to be cucked in the playoffs for the rest of their franchise's existence

The only thing I’d take away from preseason is that cattanzaro fucking sucks. But, who cares. Giants can gloat about winning a ducking preseason game because it makes them cope easier

Attached: BF68F96C-FA44-4CDD-A38D-C7AFC170C725.jpg (614x585, 87K)

No phone posters allowed.

90% of posts on all of Yea Forums(nel) are from mobile devices, retard

>he doesn't buy fan gear for his pets

Explain yourselves

Attached: sR00Tl9_d.jpg (640x853, 41K)

If you thought Haskins would be even a mediocre QB, congrats you are a casual and don't know a damn thing about football

literally a system babby qb who throws 5 yd crossing routes and screens

Your teeth are about to be mobile devices if you keep your shit up.

I post from my phone while browsing my laptop

>he has pets

explain yourself

>belichicks best defence in years with tonnes of talent against a rookie HC and a young QB

baker gets eaten alive

for

I'm highly allergic to dogs and cats

>inferior genes

>RedditBay

Attached: 6EDD4486-D4C0-43B7-8409-58CA23FEFECA.jpg (2768x1480, 592K)

>chorgers letting gordon walk
The Chargers are a notoriously cheap organization who will let most talent walk to save a buck. With that being said, letting go of Melvin Gordon is probably a better idea. He's often injured and last year they were 4-0 without him. Not good leverage on his end

Low test

>hey, there’s not going to be razorblades in this cake!

So what's gonna be the official /nfl/ classic realm? I say Whitemane/Horde.

Attached: sketch-1565367195759.png (1080x2220, 1.05M)

What team do you support?

your pets only hang around you because you feed them they are not your "friends"

Daily reminder that Oldbay is a 3rd worlder who LARPS as an American based of info he reads online.

Ahahahahaha holy fuck imagine actually giving a shit or putting any weight on anything you see in pre season week fucking 1

Pets or women?

Animals fucking hate wearing clothes. They don’t understand the concept either, so to them you’re essentially tying them up just to be mean

Maybe cats, but dogs are loyal to a fault and it's been shown many times. Man's best friend for a reason, Mohammed.

The chargers are always terrible though.

A dog has more live in its wagging tail than a woman ever could.

So fucking awesome to see David Montgomery lighting it up. Knew he was gonna make an impact. I've been a huge fan of his since he was at Iowa State.

Attached: GOCWEQXO25EYLOHMZCE5NLN4CM.jpg (800x600, 105K)

Depends on the cat. Some cats literally only want to be with their owner.

Because every year the media and their dumbass fans push the "Chargers are contenders/Dark horses" meme. They never are, and they never will be.

Source? Because studies have shown dogs and even cats legitimately like owners that treat them kindly

Attached: 4DD144B8-99CA-4618-B76C-B68811EDCCD5.gif (298x200, 1.81M)

What's the farthest the Chargers ever made it anyway?

SD chargers made it to the owl once, got dabbed on, have made it to the afccg a few times
LA chargers have done nothing of note

BASED cat

Attached: C0206DE7-789E-45DD-8218-55DD040F0EC9.jpg (2048x2048, 775K)

Threadly reminder that he is coming and your QB is not safe

Attached: AR-190809360.jpg (1024x735, 74K)

Based Kitty. My wife’s cat is ambivalent to me, but will sit next to her literally wherever she is and sleeps above her pillow at night.

This. Rivers is a choke and spoiled brat.

Thought that might've been zippo cat before I opened it

Cats and Dogs are the only decent pets. Everything else doesn’t have a capacity for emotions or to form inter species bonds (reptiles, arachnids, etc) or is too intelligent to be kept as a pet and it’s cruel to have one—like parrots.

What’s worse, that or Chinese dog festival videos?

Easily the videos. It makes you question whether Asians are humans. The answer is no.

You should be a pet as you are clearly retarded

>Dwayne Haskins
>Black QBs

Bahahahaha holy shit who didn’t see that one coming

pure logos right here

I miss my turtles

Attached: 1509024421849.gif (350x264, 593K)

In the preseason they are I agree. They always lose to the cards in the pre season, even last year as they went 12-4

This. Jones was the better option even if he did get drafted high

>falling for the pre season week 1 meme

Jesus christ was rivers even on the field? Bosa? Ingram?

For me, it was the cat on the field

Attached: 614A4223-56EE-4971-B58C-FEC3149001A0.png (832x447, 294K)

That turtlis a cute

Some of the best play by play calls I've ever heard

It looked like most of their first team was out there (except rivers) for at least the first series or two, and they looked awesome, until the classic chargers moment of ekeler goal line fumbling

It literally doesn't matter, it happens every year and lasts until the team shits the bed in a big moment. Rivers throws the ball like a shot put and no one wants to admit he's the biggest reason the team hasn't won anything, Bosa will be injured again, and Ingram will be a non factor.

>Ingram non factor

Funny because he literally carried the D while bosa was injured. That statement alone makes me wonder if you even watch football actually

why are white people always ugly as fuck

Only good part about that game aside from Alonso trying to decapitate Flacco

t. Queef broncuck or raiderspic, I'm leaning more toward queef though

Funny that you ignore the Chargers fucking it up every year. But no skin off my back, keep the meme alive for another year.

>th-this will be the year
Rivers and Gates will never get rings.

Sounds like blacks

I didn't ignore it lol. You just clearly showed your lack of insight into football other than looking at playoff results which even a monkey can do
>derr da end is always da sames!!!!
And so it was with the eagles before they actually won something. Everyone just quit now and give brady his 7th ring I guess

Gates not even playing champ, step up your shitpost game

>Everyone just quit now and give brady his 7th ring I guess

The only thing the Chargers are good at

Rank your favorite teams from 1 to 32

1. Panthers (my main team since 2015 and from birth til 2004, I’ve lived in Charlotte my whole life)
2. Jaguars (catb owl

Douchechills.

1. Packers
2-32. Whoever’s playing Vikings and/or Bears

What about your heated rivalry with the Lions?

To be fair the one before that is hardly any more memorable despite being high scoring, literally everyone only remembers le plug the sponsors meme illegal play and Brody's fumble

51 or the end of 49 will never be topped in our lifetimes...

>see one (1) panther post
>”gotta falseflag as a cringey panther fan!”
I just like that collage of the cats in jerseys. Not even a carolina fan lol

The Bills of the NFC North.

Gnats fans are pissed about Daniel Jones because they dream of having a proud and noble nigger at QB

Attached: AD49613E-2068-4CB7-BC9B-A034BFDBBC75.jpg (250x250, 10K)

The Bills have made it to several Superbowls.

So are the chiefs and raiders kek

>6. Lions

That's kind of insulting to Bills fans.

A few days ago, myself and a couple of US posters were talkinh about how these sport talk shows always agree, and never ever seem to disagree.

Max Kellerman on ESPN a couple days ago said 'People think we're following a script cause we never agree and always disagree but we talk beforehand what to discuss'.

Max reads Yea Forums??

Max Kellerman is the Kiwi and that dipshit Brit flag posting lately.

But joking aside, I legit want the NFL to force the Lions to be sold/rebranded and moved to Omaha.

Falseflag all you want. It’ll just be more embarrassing when a team you hyped up to be lovey doves faggots beats you

Attached: 5DA84879-F3A6-4CD7-BC99-E07047CD4805.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

She's pretty average but she does more than just cuck shit

>not even a panthers fan
>just happen to quickly acknowledge every panthers post in the thread
That guy is a false flag but you’re a panthers fan too

*breaks foot*

>It’ll just be more embarrassing when a team you hyped up to be lovey doves faggots

Attached: 9B6F4DE5-91CC-4AFD-9DDB-134F667099BD.gif (450x190, 1.6M)

Omaha?

Attached: Peyton Manning, QB, DEN.jpg (450x450, 17K)

he is based

Attached: wentz.jpg (1484x990, 256K)

TYBC

Attached: Raiders wojak determined.png (534x629, 72K)

Why are the Cowboys the only team where "analysts" can admit to be blind fans of them yet still get paid to biased, uninformed opinions on them?

So are we ever gonna have another /afc//nfc/ split or not

When is the Pats D not brutal though? Its top 8 almost every year.

Yet Brady will get all the credit. Kek.

based gase

Attached: saltpilled.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Pic related would most likely be asked to buy it, too.

Mods banned em, we're confined to the generals

>at least I'm not a ginger

>Cuckolina

twitter.com/KCStar/status/1159867441788456966?s=19

Mahomes continues to show he has a cannon arm. If >our defense can stop being shit-tier, the Owl is happening this time for Reid and co.

I like Mahomes but it takes more than a rocket arm to win games. If that was the case Stafford and Allen would dominate the Dub column.

Stuff like this makes me want to give smelling salts a whiff

post pics

I bet he misses the coke in Miami.

Nope, madden curse

>Owl is happening this time for Reid
This phrase does not compute and never will

Attached: nfltiers.png (1064x746, 261K)

That explains the half thought out and atrociously spelled posts. What about the other 10%?

Texans too high
Panthers WAAAAAAAAY too low

Finna bouta dab on the vikqueens

Attached: Saints.jpg (1000x600, 23K)

My bad. I thought I put the Broncos there, but I'm not high on the Panthers at all

Attached: nfltiers.png (1064x746, 261K)

>people laughed when Cowherd said last year was the best year to end the Patriots because they'd load the cannon up this year.

The Owl is over /nfl/, you lose.

Inb4 refball

Unless you play them in the regular season, you're not playing them.

>berds G tier
Cringe

Swap Raiders with Pats and Saints with eagles
both teams get in with unimaginable BS
what ensues is the biggest shooutout and defensive shitpiling of all time

you say that as if that wasn't what it was

>Swap Raiders with Pats
You are aware that these are actual picks, right? Not meme shit

Not again
It's always an enjoyable experience to btfo those pathetic losers
>the Pats/Saints owl we deserved last year
>brady vs brees
If there is any justice in this world this will happen.

>Swap Raiders with Pats
bwahahahahahaha not till 2030 at the earliest man

I'm selling hard on the Saints. I can't envision any team recovering from two playoff losses like the ones they've had the last two years.

They are losers. I've never seen a fanbase suck more black qb cock than Vikings fans. Even if the guy isn't on their team.

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-133819~2.png (1440x1029, 219K)

>Steelers miss the playoffs last year
>Lose their top WR
>Somehow A tier
Steelers, Browns, and Ravens should all be in same tier rn

Addition by subtraction. I think dogshit of what Antonio Brown brings to a team as a whole. I'd unironically take Juju

>What the fuck is this guy's problem?
He's a black father.

fuckoff kiwi

Keked and checked

Attached: 1535862246854.gif (636x357, 3.29M)

>Addition by subtraction
When you lose one of the best receivers in the NFL it is definitely subtraction, even if he was locker room cancer. Even accepting that they're not A tier

Literal Zoomer opinion. There's a reason Moss and Owens never got a ring. The only made the game with the Eagles and Pats and both improved the years after they got rid of them. Diva WRs don't win Owls. The Steelers and Giants both did the right thing

>yfw 2021 Vegas Raiders get in as a WC again
>yfw the Raiders win the owl
>yfw AB shits on Roethislisberger, the steelers, juju
>yfw Gruden goes power mad and forms a dynasty of assholes
>yfw Carr eclipes Favre
>yfw you didn't believe me

Attached: 1501156447814.jpg (250x369, 65K)

One of the best recievers in the NFL(when he's not literally freezing his feet off or disappearing)

>Raiders and Cardinals in G
>Panthers and Ravens in E
>Jaguars and Titans in D
>Jets and 49ers in C
>Dallas in A
>Eagles a Super Bowl contender

Attached: C624E97C-9850-4513-BDAF-3051238846AC.jpg (960x777, 61K)

>bends that way
>injured
>out 6-8 weeks

Has Brady cheated yet today?

The Jets and 49ers are my big leap forward teams for the year so I'm deliberately putting them higher than where most would see them

>Eagles a Super Bowl contender
If I could be guaranteed that Wentz stays healthy, I'd bet actual money on this. As long as he's around they're a clear step ahead of every NFC team

>tfw your team is shitting the bed too early and will end up drafting Tua instead of Lawrence

Attached: 1446447798001.png (320x287, 105K)

do not watch, listen, or take whatever any talking head on espn, nbc, fox, etc. says seriously. everything they say is meant to be inflammatory and generate clicks.
there are unironically better actual analysts on youtube.

You won't out tank Tampa or Miami.

Attached: Chris Raider_2106217742351752551_2001681715.jpg (750x937, 113K)

I'm not arguing that they didn't do the right thing getting rid of AB, just that they're not gonna improve right away. Juju isn't used to being a WR1

>Antonio Brown vetoes trade to Buffalo because he's "too good" to play for the Bills
>Gets frostbite on his feet

lmao

Attached: Bruce Smith.jpg (534x629, 69K)

is this cheating

Attached: 1544997950107.png (1000x572, 703K)

They're the weakest of my A-tier teams, but I would absolutely pick them in a playoff game against every team from the lower tiers. You need competent receivers in today's nFL, not great ones. The Steelers still have that.

Everything went wrong for them last year and they were still 9-6-1. To me that means they're 10-6 at minimum this year

Attached: NICK E (RN4L💀⚰️)_2104960587834627302_6761868743.jpg (750x600, 69K)

Attached: RAIDERS EMPIRE_2104076654003754653_6656501652.jpg (750x937, 115K)

The Eagles are getting old and it's going to catch up with them. If they aren't old and slow at the start of the season, they most certainly will be by season's end (See the Panthers last year).

smelling salts and cocaine are vastly different you mongoloid

>The Eagles are getting old

Attached: 1476045620996.png (281x301, 89K)

Go look at how many core players they have that are either past 30 or almost 30. Not to mention that they brought back DeSean Jackson and Darren Sproles instead of getting younger and faster.

>Not to mention that they brought back DeSean Jackson and Darren Sproles instead of getting younger and faster.

Desean Jackson was still your league leader in yards per reception last year and Sproles was brought back for his veteran saviness on things like blitz pickup and the Eagles have a good amount of Young RBs. The majority of their roster is either right in the middle or at the end of its athletic prime and the aging ones like Peters have young backups

Imagine being this emboldened by a preseason win. Kek. Old gay will take any victory he can get because he knows the Ravens are fucking doomed in the real season

Attached: 1564557161280.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Please go to the raiders. It’ll be amazing.

>getting cheated doesnt make you come back stronger/angrier
They also improved on the areas they were weak in and brees is still brees.
>4 owl loses
>multiple for sure wins lost
>cry like a bunch a bitches because they couldn't get old Favrerere a ring
>beat >us on a fluke pass then proceeded to do fuck all in the next round.
Last one is probably their worst offense

>Old Bay
>"Pretending" to be retarded
Been here long?

Angry isn't the same as motivated. What I see is a team that will return easily frustrated and discouraged. It'll be hard for them to focus on the present because in their minds they're entitled to another NFCCG appearance

The Saints have been frontrunners the past two seasons and it's amazing how people haven't caught on to that yet. The whole "IT'S ARE TURN!!!" mentality is going to bite them in the ass spectacularly.

Plus the fact that they pissed off the rest of the teams in the league to the point that Curtis Samuel and John Johnson both mocked the "Bicycle Dance" in celebrations late last year.

have sex incels

Why hasn’t anyone picked up Trent Williams yet? Are the redskins really being that jewy? It can’t be on the end of the many teams that want him.

>fairweather faggot detected

Maybe you guys can get the guy from oregon

Sucks the toxins won’t get him after he’s been teasing going to them for a year.

Probably waiting for the right trade capital. Also he can say no to certain teams obviously

the Redskins don't want to trade him, so they're definitely going to try and get the most back. no doubt in my mind that they'll fuck it up like they always do, though.

Attached: FB_IMG_1462673752509.jpg (543x540, 25K)

thats horrifying

Better than a tattoo at least

wow! a small school QB!

Not until they dont have a good team

shit gets me every time lol. why does it make anons seethe

>doubting brees for motivation
Know how I know you're retarded and speak about things you know nothing about?

I'm not picking them to fall of the map completely, but I don't see them getting Home field again or winning a single road playoff game. Particularly in Dallas or Philadelphia

Brees is the only one I don't doubt. It's the rest of the team that's the problem. Sean Payton in particular

Payyon just let's brees lead. The only thing he really does is play calling which he is above decent at. Also again this team only got better in the off season from last year. I can totally see them going 13-3 for home field again.

>So lets go over it again: Rams beat Patriots this year, and Lions best Las Vegas Raiders in 2021. Sounds good to you?

Attached: 98A60E01-764E-4331-A406-0C6DE08552E0.jpg (300x252, 19K)

Colin Cowherd sucks the colts’ cock and admits he’s a fan

If Brady gets drafted by any other team he has the same career as Sage Rosenfels

Won't have to win road playoff games in Dallas and Philly. They'll be lower seeds, if not out of the playoffs completely. Particularly the fucking shit ass Eagles. What was the Saints Eagles score when Wentz started last season? 54-7 or some shit? And the Saints have won a playoff game in Philly not that long ago.

>And the Saints have won a playoff game in Philly not that long ago
in 2013? pretty sure there are at most one or two players on each team still there from that shit.

Ah yes, because the quarterback is the reason the defense allowed half as many points the second time around

sproles is there to do a 2nd down once a game and to be a locker room presence. clement, sanders, adams, and howard are the future and they're all under 25.

Their center retired and Sean Payton has been among the worst at pushing the victim mentality.

I've got them at 10-6/11-5 while the NFC East winner will be 12-4. Both teams outplayed the Saints in their actually important game against them. They need a fake punt and fluky INT to narrowly beat the Eagles' backups in the Divisional. They're not winning in Philadelphia if Wentz is there

He likes Luck and the GM.

>Saints
>discouraged

You could have said that last season too faggot.

>win-loss predictions in early August

kek

And the fact that it played out that way makes this loss hurt twice as much. These are humans. Aside from Brees, I don't trust a single person in that locker room to shake it off

YOU'RE STILL SUING THE LEAGUE OVER IT

New thread lads

New thread lads

>He likes Luck and the GM.
Why? Bunch of hyped up losers who never achieved anything. Few teams annoy me quite like the dolts. Constantly getting praise when they do nothing. I guess it’s the best those flyover hicks will ever get, is fake praise. Best let them have it so they don’t cry their eyes out.

The Saints lawyers are literally against the fans you dumb faggot. Do you even read NFL news?

>yfw the dolphins become the only team to go both undefeated and winless and go on to win the NFL-XFL bowl

Attached: 89C4F509-F4E1-4175-A165-AFA061BCF59C.jpg (360x465, 113K)

>falling for the Catzanarro meme

Did you learn nothing
youtu.be/6zaKTCO98Ow

So Pats D isnt top 8 almost every year?

Alright your right I'm wrong, I'm sorry massa you know everything.

MY BOY

And yet, the only videos with any traffic involve her fucking a "bull" while she talks shit to her husband.