Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 67184003_151789539266467_5533850673734309530_n.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFTVMedia/status/1159552351587299328?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=aZSPAm7WVEY
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6036645/Arsenal-change-Puma-adidas-new-60m-kit-deal.html
instagram.com/p/B08lhZ-HTi7/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49288182
twitter.com/alexiwobi/status/1152919072977371136
twitter.com/alexiwobi/status/1159922177308876800
twitter.com/quornst4r/status/1159925379374694405
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb060yInqj0
youtu.be/cORU7Cf1n6E
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3VA8WhCnM
youtube.com/watch?v=ikE2fMpQzLQ
telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/10/police-arrest-two-men-outside-mesut-ozils-house-led-sead-kolasinac/
youtube.com/watch?v=qensej3b0zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for arteta

>david lulz

Attached: 1500923300491.jpg (248x189, 15K)

2nd for Emery Out

4th for Emery In

>Smug Luiz and Smug Pepe

>david luiz
this has to be a joke

Got a gut feeling Pepe is the new Gervinho

you now remember Retardinho

>opening game against newcastle away
>new ivorian winger signed from lille
>gervinho sent off
>0-0

not again pls

Lol I forgot Gervinho was from Lille too and he cost £10.8 million which was a lot back in the day.

>David Luiz

Attached: Ip1W3cp-_400x400.jpg (256x256, 7K)

Meh, I remember when we signed Gervinho. We should've gone after hazard, but we fucked up and ended up with the wrong winger. Pepe feels more like Hazard of that lille team. Gervinho 2.0 would've been signing Johnathan Bamba and watching Pepe go play for Man U the next season. At least thats what I hope.

Hi. My girlfriend's son is a huge Arsenal fan, but I'm a massive West Ham fan.

You mean the guy we got because we were genuinely too cheap to just get Hazard.

>We could've signed Hazard

Hi, I have a girlfriend and she has an 11 year old son who is a huge Arsenal fan. She is from London and she is coming every other weekend to visit me here because I am having problems with getting a tourist or any other UK visa. My girlfriend isn't into football at all, but I am a massive West Ham United fan. Her son doesn't like West Ham and he call them Poopers instead of Hammers. That's not the only problem, I think the kid dislikes me, but his mom likes me, so that's the biggest problem. Maybe the solution is that I should be supporting both West Ham and Arsenal. There's another problem. My Premier League friends (friends I'm watching Premier League games with) know that I always kinda disliked Arsenal, and made fun of them & they'd think I'm a sissy boy and they'd never invite me to our weekend gatherings where we talk about EPL, FPL only and watch the games.

the Luiz and Mustafi pairing will be legendary

Attached: mustafi.jpg (600x582, 50K)

DAVID FOOKIN LUIZ!?

Luiz --- Mustafi

with Guendouzi right in front of 'em

Losing 4-0 away to Crystal Palace is gonna be #bantz

>David Luiz
>Luiz and Mustafi

Attached: 1444490210205.jpg (4688x4688, 716K)

>Luiz and Mustafi

Attached: head hurts what.jpg (436x467, 49K)

The only real good player there is Ceballos...

They want to lose every game 6-5

5th for arteta out

From left to right:
literal who, loaned right back to club,Loan that wont stay

mite b good, perma crock, and washed up

not a bad window...

Anybody else going to start watching Saint Etienne games?

>perma crock
it's not actually as bad as people were speculating

Yeah

the literal who looked second best for arsenal after the loan that wont stay

It still hurt honestly senpai.

feel like pure shit just want Iwobi back

In the friendlies with 11 subs per team where everyone was 10 kg overweight?

>where everyone was 10 kg overweight?
take your proxy off Eden, its only you fatass

recurring hip injuries
I dont like it.
but I hope so

Sundays lineup has to look like this right?
Leno
Amn-sok-luiz-monreal/kola
Goblino-ceballos-xhaka
Pepe-Laca-Auba
Or are we in for an emery masterclass?

He might honestly try to fit in Ozil over Xhaka/Ceballos

>being this new

hazard cucked spurs after Drogba pen. arsenal were never in the race

I will officially be emery out if he ever thinks of starting roachzil over ceballos

Willock has to be in the mix for one of those midfield spots as well. Terrier looked dubious in preseason so I'd be surprised if he starts.

If Arse win fuck all, who do you blame then?

myself

Attached: thisisalaugh.png (782x436, 468K)

Obviously Wenger hee hee

Mustafi + Ozil + Mkhitarian

mutts

On point

arsenal was the biggest spender in the epl this window
how did this happen

Who are these guys? I only recognize Gwendoozi.

Low-testosterone faggots like Gazidis and Wenger are no longer in charge, to fuck up every deal amd then come up with "Errr, we didn't find quality" or "Err, we nearly signed X and Y"
Raul Sanllehi and Edu are straightforward, no-nonsense chads with a lot of connections everywhere which comes handy in situations like Palace where they naively refused to sell Zaha, so Arsenal said "Fuck it" and bought Pepe instead
As some user said here, Arsenal finally grew some balls

im more excited for cebajos and (you)?

we have a new team, got rid of all the old team, they're all gone

I can't wait for commentators to get them mixed up constantly

>naively refused to sell Zaha
>You're naive for wanting to avoid a relegation battle
I'd be nice if we'd got him, but if they had sold both him and AWB, they'd be fighting for survival this season is they had.

Blaming Wenger for not having any money to spend is not really fair, blaming him for enabling the system that left him with no money to spend is, though.

We had this already, when the idiots kept mistaking Iwobi for Welbz that one time.

Reminder that this retarded club banks their hopes of top-4 on Rob fucking Holding

Attached: 2354243576.jpg (620x413, 103K)

>sokratis
>holding
>monreal
>mustafi
>calum chambers
>luiz
we're already going to be at panic stations when sokratis invariably picks up a suspension

And who would they buy with that money? you know collecting a lot of money in bank account wont save you from relegation
They already got 50m for AWB, could easily get another 65m for Zaha, that's over 100m which is a good starting point for Palace to build a reasonably adequate team for EPL
but instead what did they get? James McCarthy (£8m), Jordan Ayew (£2.5m) and Gary Cahill for free.
No man, i don't think selling Zaha would make any difference for them, since they had no plan to rebuild and reinforce the squad from the beginning

How long until Emery is under pressure? Surly if he doesn't get into the top 4 he will be fired. Even if he wins Europa League. Hell if Arsenal isn't in the top 4 by december he should go and let Freddie take over until the summer.

So, from 3rd game on?

Why are all the ngubu fans so upset about Iwobi? Theres still tons of black players playing for Arsenal. It Also just prices that braindead people support players for completely different reasons than footballing ones. Case in point mest Ozil fanboys

No top 4 and no clear sign of improvent and Arsenal wont extend his contract, regardless of What he wins. If emery wants to keep his job he has to show he is capable of building a team that will challenge for the title

Why should he be sacked even if we win the Europa League? Functionally it'd be no different than being in the Top 4, and one of the main reason he was brought in was that he's meant to be this expert at winning it, thereby getting us back into the Champion's League. Also
>letting a club legend take over as interim manager
Yeah, cause that's working out so well with United. For all of two months.

Premier league should be the focus. Play europa with the reserves like Wenger did. We saw what happened last season. Europa league isn't anywhere near as competitive as the premier league. If Emery can't compete there he should be replaced.

which one of you faggots did this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 03.52.12.png (1354x340, 89K)

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

>We should've gone after hazard
Zero chance of that was ever going to happen

This was the season before Chelsea won the CL, we were still a top 4 club back then.

Wrong transfer window nigger

Again, why? Top 4 is literally only relevant because it gets you into the Champion's League, which is the clubs current priority. If winning the Europa League achieves that, then we'd be foolish to not try to win it.

Irrelevant. At that time FFP wasn't really taken seriously and Chelsea could of paid a better deal then whatever we put on the table. You forget this was back when Abramavich was still very interested in them.

ere's the latest update from our medical team ahead of our match at St James' Park:

Alex Lacazette
Right ankle. Will continue to be assessed ahead of Sunday’s match at Newcastle.

Nicolas Pepe
Regaining full match fitness following late return from African Cup of Nations. Decision to be made on participation for Sunday.

Hector Bellerin
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

Rob Holding
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation and now participating in full training with the first team.

Dinos Mavropanos
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessment. Will be out of action for at least 6-8 weeks.

Emile Smith Rowe
Groin. Progressing well in training and aiming to re-join the first team squad in 1-2 weeks

Mohamed Elneny
Regaining full match fitness following late return from African Cup of Nations. Decision to be made on participation for Sunday.

If Pepe isn't fit to start (which I'd be surprised if he was), does that mean we might start Nelson?

>No top 4 and no clear sign of improvent and Arsenal wont extend his contract, regardless of What he wins.
So you think if he wins Europa, the FA Cup and the Carabao Cup and gets 5th place that Arsenal are going to just turf him out? We're not Chelsea even if we do have David Luiz.

where the fuck is Tierney

How much more money are we getting from Adidas per season compared to Puma?

Attached: David Seaman & Tony Adams 1991 league title.jpg (1397x2048, 782K)

i hope so, got tired of seeing iwobi

>Girlfriend has 11 y.o son
Cringe and blue-pilled

David Luiz signing for Arsenal

Attached: contract.jpg (804x565, 68K)

It's not just that this is funny, it's the fact that it is so original.

what is HE so happy about?

>Le Luiz and Mustafi meme hahahah so funney
Mustafi is 4th choice,no way in hell they will play even 1 game with Luiz and Mustafi together

This season has VAR so undoubtedly Arsenal is going to win the league.

Wasn't it just manure and chelsea in for Hazard?

Raul a cute!

twitter.com/AFTVMedia/status/1159552351587299328?s=19

The point is more that we went after the wrong player altogether last time.

>season not even started
>half the team injured
Welp.

>where the fuck is Tierney
In a sanatorium, innit.

>Nicolas Pepe
>Regaining full match fitness following late return from African Cup of Nations. Decision to be made on participation for Sunday.

Start him. There is no reason not to. Last season, Emery fucked up by benching Lacazette & Torreira against Chelsea.
There is no need for adaptation. Kean & Haller will be starter.

Attached: 33.png (760x1541, 208K)

This but unironically

Attached: 1561079105958.png (1080x1080, 724K)

>Emery expects some players to leave
Aside from Mustafi and Elneny, who is he talking about?

Hopefully Mkhitaryan, maybe one of Monreal of Kola. Other than them, I don't think there's anyone one in the squad we can afford to lose.

>Alex Lacazette
Right ankle. Will continue to be assessed ahead of Sunday’s match at Newcastle.

Nicolas Pepe

>Hector Bellerin
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

Rob Holding
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation and now participating in full training with the first team.

>Dinos Mavropanos
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessment. Will be out of action for at least 6-8 weeks.

Emile Smith Rowe
Groin. Progressing well in training and aiming to re-join the first team squad in 1-2 weeks

>Mohamed Elneny

Agreed about the LBs but I think he'll keep mhki until frogman is ready, unless Emery really thinks Nelson is ready which would be incredibly naive.
I think it's better in the long run to keep Kola but him and Tierney basically play the same slot. Personally want to keep Kola since he's a cunt and I'm not convinced Tierney isn't fucked.

Probably a sub if anything.
Won't play.
Lol, 3 months of watching AMN playing RB again, fuck this
He'll play a bit I expect. Hoping he's a breakout.
Who cares
He's going on loan anyway
Sell him Raul

probably going to see the likes of Mustafi, Elneny, maybe some others (Chambers, Mkhitaryan) leave elsewhere.

probably going to see quite a bit of loans too from the academy

Mavropanos is a real worry with his injuries, it seems the moment he regains any fitness he breaks down again.

Nah Chambers isn't going anywhere. They'll use him as a DMF a bit so goblino doesn't rack up yellows again

youtube.com/watch?v=aZSPAm7WVEY

Daily reminder that we sold Iwogbi for £35,000,000 (Thirty Five Million Pounds)

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6036645/Arsenal-change-Puma-adidas-new-60m-kit-deal.html

Attached: dbf7ark-87b2865a-1d78-42ad-8c69-ce6c73863697.png (3825x8668, 2.2M)

Really want more Yea Forumsrsenal pictures

Arsenal have signed a lot of new players. you guys should be really excited for the upcoming season

Attached: 1565360002129.jpg (500x532, 98K)

Me too. I hope there are be more with Adidas.

Attached: DzxSceTVAAAdKUB.jpg (1661x1662, 441K)

anime out

Every day until Arsenal get top 4 again

Attached: ozil walking off.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Is Tierney now The Thigh King of Arsenal?

The thing is you Cant bank on a manager winning the EL over and over to Get CL it makes no sense.

It hardly matters how you get to the CL if getting allows more investment in the club to push for greater things

If we were in the CL and this happened sure

instagram.com/p/B08lhZ-HTi7/

Attached: 1533075266180.png (1024x582, 346K)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49288182

joke club

Only ngubus working at the emirates anyway

>Because people are black they shouldn't have workers rights

Attached: dumb.png (756x900, 59K)

What's the lineup for tomorrow?
I'm thinking;
Laca
Auba Ozil Mkhitaryan
Xhaka Ceballos
Kola Papa Luiz AMN
Burnt

hm

Attached: curb theme plays.png (601x693, 360K)

#AFC statement: "Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac will not be part of the squad for our opening match against Newcastle United following further security incidents which are being investigated by the police."

Attached: 1555627212470.gif (498x272, 1.09M)

I cant believe that >we fleeced Everton for 34m

probably planned on raiding their homes while they were in Newcastle
So no AMF on Sunday and Nacho is in
splendid

------------------------- Lloris -----------------------
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
------------------- Winks - Ndombele -----------
------------- Lucas - Eriksen - Son ------------
------------------------- Kane ------------------------

Gazzaniga, Lo Celso, Sissoko, Sanchez, Davies, Alli, Lamela

How can Arsenal realistically compete with this?

Willock should get the start at AM unless Ceballos plays there

fuck, Mkhi will starting again

What if it's Arsenal fans trying to kill him to get him off the wage bill

Attached: 1549935291136.gif (640x365, 2.77M)

Attached: irrw8bplagf31.jpg (1125x1436, 203K)

Has anyone even seen Kolasinac after the incident? I don't remember any photos at all.

Nigga he played against Barca

Attached: EBZNht6XYAAeEAL.jpg (900x675, 97K)

He could of been a stunt double.

Could of been an older image.

>arsenal fans trying to run ozil and kolasinac out of the club
desperate times

>Captaincy group
*breathes in* fuck that noise desu

Damn doesn't look good.

>literally my wife's son
cuck

Wait so unironically who the fuck will be captain

missing the ones with dybala, coutinho and fernandes, post those

Xhaka

>"At the moment we have three captains: Xhaka, Mesut and Nacho, and I want to take two more because my opinion is the same as it was in the pre-season with five.
>"I want to be with my squad clearly to have two more. At the moment we have three captains and I think they have the capacity to give us possibilities as captain."

tiereny unironically

Selling Iwobi already coming back to bite us, lol

No Laca, no Pepe no Ozil. Iwobi was the next highest goal contributor (above Ozil)

Pepe and Laca are likely going to be fit. Reminder that they just released a bullshit statement involving Kolasinac and Ozils safety being a reason for them not starting, but deemed Pepe and Laca up for potentially starting or playing against Newcastle. We’re starting to lie to the media the Pep/SAF way, it’s a nice change.

They’re looking to phase or sell off one of those two Moslems is what I’m alluding to

Why did Iwobi leave?

He was improving and also getting game time. Was it a case of Everton offering him a better deal or something?

Hope so my man

Because he's shit and Emery knows it. Also, Wenger sure out stayed his fucking welcome by about 12 years, fuck me.

So this is the deadwood that is left:
Mustafi
Xhaka
El neny
Kolasinac
Mikhitaryan
Chambers
Mavropanos

who will be the last man standing?

I forgot about Ozil

Search your feelings, you know it will be Mustafi and Xhaka.

Mustafi will either go in the next week or warm the bench for the season.

Xhaka, and he will prove you all wrong.

Mustafi and Luiz will be your CB pairing. Deny it all you want, you know it's true.

As a Celtic fan you guys will absolutely love KT.

>mustafi
gone this window or next
>xhaka
maybe gone next window
>elneny
I give him a month max
>kola
maybe next window
>mkhitaryan
hopefully fucking soon his wages are massive
>chambers
he'll be here a while
>mavro
have no idea
>ozil
2 years tops

Was he improving? I thought he'd regressed overall really, right for him to move and start afresh.

hope he's good, I want him to be really badly
btw how are Hearts and Hibernian looking this season?

Hope so. I saw that he was genuinely cherished by the Celtic fanbase so it's a testament to him that he is the SPL transfer record holder.

Wont be a pairing, it’ll 100% be a back 3 until Bellerin and Tierney are fully fit (so late September mid October )

How's that Dybala loan working out for Spurs mate, the one you were telling us about all day yesterday, the one which will win you the league x

KT is coming from a team that is used to winning and he was a leader in the team. Even as a young guy he'll not stand for his team mates strolling about and not giving it 100%.
They'll both make a go of it but will always be likely to drop points in games they shouldn't. They're not easy to beat and will definitely both will be top 6. I can see Rangers and Aberdeen slipping up when they have trips to Edinburgh.

this is what emery will do on sunday (not what i want)

leno
amn sokratis luiz monreal
xhaka willock
mikhitaryan ceballos nelson
aubameyang

swap laca for nelson if he is match fit.

good to hear on both accounts.
really need some fresh blood like him to wake up the wenger deadwood that hasn't been sold off yet. looking forward to his absolute screamers to Laca/Auba

This is just like Mhiki not playing the final even though he would have been fine. Club full of weak minded cowards

Sooo how much
>we
are going to be tired this season?

Attached: 1502942442193.jpg (705x479, 40K)

very, and sleeping won't fix it

tfw you realise arsenal is going back to direct counter attacks with speed, pace and tons of flair, just like the glory days pre 2006.

Attached: 1551796863531.png (621x598, 236K)

Think I like Reiss Nelson on the left wing lads... don't know if it's just because I've watched so much of that shitter Iwobi. Think he could do a job there.

>mfw Luiz has the greatest redemption arc

Attached: 1558192132759.jpg (750x750, 27K)

Iwobi is miles better than Nelson.

doubt.png

Both are brainless n*ggers with no end product

Nelson is invisible during games, didn't even turn up in any pre-season.

Saka > Nelson

This but unironically.

Wait a minute >we might actually lineup like this on sunday
Leno
Mustafi- luiz- sok
AMN-willock-xhaka-monreal
Mhiki-auba-nelson

He's better, not miles better, but then he fucking should be with how many more senior games he's played.

If we start a back three on Sunday, I am immediately writing off this season.

Nelson will surpass him by the end of the season if he matches Iwobis minutes in the pitch.
I’m hoping Willock takes some minutes from Khaka and eventually surpasses him.

What the fuck do they think is going to happen to kola if he plays, get sniped? He's not JFK ffs

>soviet style banner

Why are Liverpool fans so cringe?

Insufferable noises.

Muslim weak will and victim mentality.

same

t. Olatunde Nwunkwanko

willock and guendouzi will bench xhaka

>It's another season of lucky goals for Liverpool

guendouzi is hopeless

says alot about xhaka doesnt it

I miss him...

Attached: wenger.jpg (700x420, 21K)

Should’ve left many years ago.
Him and Gazidis fucked the club so hard that it is only just starting to recover.
Fuck him.

norwich is playing some really nice football

I miss him being around the PL but I don't miss him as a manager of Arsenal FC.
I did use to like how the journos would ask him about all sorts of things and he'd almost always answer it with something worthwhile, like they asked him about horse racing once and he spoke about it with more passion than I saw from him in over a decade on the sidelines for Arsenal.

t. underage
He was way too good and only shat the bed when given moneys for transfers.

Attached: wngermasterclass.jpg (480x300, 42K)

>liverpool already getting blatant referee advantages

how will liverpool recover if norwich hadn't scored the own goal?

twitter.com/alexiwobi/status/1152919072977371136
Sign him back :'(

What?

t. Precious Owandikwo Fanny

I just miss the little n-bomb mate. But yeah he wasn't good enough for Arsenal.

he was way too good for Arsenal.
I'd much rather see Iwobi fucking destroying unprepared defenders than Lacashitte tripping for the n-th time.

Are we gonna play like that (Like Liverpool guys) on Sunday?

Attached: ####kk.jpg (900x711, 128K)

Fuck yeah I am going on a loan. Yeah big games on Sunday. All I expected. Each institution should have their own thread.

Attached: 69611.jpg (620x465, 53K)

tridejur needs a bank account, I cannot get anywhere, just personal bank account with internet banking. Only national id required

Attached: 2137.jpg (675x450, 44K)

Lol no

yes, dubs confirm

what if they faked the attack as an excuse not to play football games

twitter.com/alexiwobi/status/1159922177308876800

Attached: EBjfENzXkAADSiu.jpg (1242x1676, 351K)

How do you even manage to capitalize every word when you type? Are they literally hitting the shift key after every word?

Based, and you know he wrote that

Attached: 1534274642688.png (657x527, 51K)

I thought that as well. I'd suspect he did.

Yeah, it's a bit sad he never really made it here.

Attached: CeFOyFZW4AASfxi.jpg (600x600, 52K)

This kinda shit makes every shitskin want to go to europe to play football.
This is responsible for thousands of deaths and a continent in chaos.

Give Merkel some of the blame at least though, otherwise you may come across as slightly biased

>Hero's
wtf

I suppose technically it's okay, because it could just be denoting a missing 'e'. It is brainlet-tier still I'll grant you that.

twitter.com/quornst4r/status/1159925379374694405

Iwobi made /arse/'s babe want to cry ;___;

What happened to most of the Arsenal twitter babes anyway, a lot of them fucked off forever. Same on IG.

his shit performances made me cry (in anger), can't be more glad the finally got sold.

There were IG Arsenal babes? Didn't know and to be honest, she's the only Arsenal fan I follow on twitter desu, i don't know of anymore
glad too...sort of, i think its a little sad, but its not keeping me up at night like dreams of losing to Newcastle

>that midfield

Attached: 1562722081607.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

At one point there were even whole accounts dedicated to just Arsenal babes, quite a racket going on. Then they all shut down at the same time, it was really weird.
There's some around still but nowhere near the same sort of numbers.

Attached: 18011690_292569007843499_1076357141255684096_n.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb060yInqj0

Look like a basic white bitch desu, would pollinate though of course

Emery on Mustafi: “I spoke with him when we finished last season, I spoke with him when we started pre-season and I spoke with him also two weeks ago saying maybe there was the possibility he can leave.”

Emery: “Maybe we decided to be more competitive in each position, at centre-back with David Luiz, with another player in the middle with [Dani] Ceballos, with Kieran Tierney, with [Nicolas] Pepe... Some players maybe they can play less with that situation and can leave.”
are these quotes legit?

>twitter.com/quornst4r/status/1159925379374694405
Why Do Black People Capitalize Every Word?

N

Absolutely fucking DESPISE three at the back formations, lads. Might as well shut this team down if Emery keeps using it.

Attached: NO.jpg (240x320, 17K)

this
I want to believe he won't do it and will start Monreal/AMN at the backs, but I absolutely can see him pulling some stupid shit against counter heavy Newcastle by doing some gay fluid 3-5-2/5-3-2 with Mustashi/Papa/Luiz at the back.
If he does this just cancel the season

probably think it gives the text more flair

wtf ainsley

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 23.11.54.png (598x164, 43K)

>Iwobi had 149 senior appearances
jesus christ

It can't be said he was never given a chance.

Why the fuck did David Luiz want to move here and more importantly why the fuck did we buy him?

Real terms £3m signing = no risk.
But why he wanted out is likely cause Lampard told him he wouldn't be starting there. It is a baffling move - I don't get it at all and NO-ONE really predicted it - but I don't hate it for how much we got him after Koscielny's fee.

The Tuesday Club
Episodes in 2017 - April, August, November
Episodes in 2018 - April, August
Episodes in 2019 - ???

t. Omatupatu Soa Sinbaad

Luis is better than kos

its over lad, let it go

Arsecast and Arsenal vision pods are now king

>Gass-a-nigga

Man, that assault incident really took a toll on him. All his hair turned grey.

told you he failed to pay his coke dealer

Not the same and you know it more than anyone.

Arsenal have been playing like shit since since the 2007 season.

Why He Write Like That?

Good

take a guess

After the (((media))) failed to meme the Turks out of the team like they did with Wenger, mutt originators are now resorting to physical violence to try and destroy the Turk system.

Reminder that they will stop at nothing to extinguish the Turk synergy. Nothing scares them more than a competing group of people reaching a higher level of consciousness through symbiosis.

Attached: 1508597534265.jpg (225x225, 8K)

2014, 2015 and 2017 were pretty good

it's good business and brings in a player who's won it all at club level. He's a cunt and I hope it rubs off on some of these players, Arsenal are in dire need of some toughening up and real leadership, something the 3 current captains (Xhaka, Özil, and Monreal) lack.

also add 2016 to the list. the best result in PL since 2004

I Hate arsenal, but when did they become so based?

Attached: 291DA23F-43B6-43ED-B283-DB76A678B2E2.jpg (1125x1778, 1.03M)

Scotch are absolutely seething in the comments and on twitter

Tierney might be the first player's name kit I buy. Not buying one this year but maybe next year. Helps to ignore all the roaches and wogs on the team.
Don't completely blame them

>btw how are Hearts and Hibernian looking this season
hearts look like a gang of thugs as per usual and should be able to muscle their way to top 6

hibs have signed a load of english lower league players and it's a always a coin flip as to whether signings of that ilk flop or are successful

same user you quoted, hope Hearts do. Always loved the way Hearts play. Really want then to challenge Rangers for 2nd someday but I doubt they do with the style they play. Oh well.

Attached: 1551731631612.png (586x476, 236K)

youtu.be/cORU7Cf1n6E

a true gentleman

Any hope for anymore departures?

>finally get rid of the Chelshit agent
>buy another Chelshit agent

Chelsea exudes /strongmind/, a trait we sorely lack.

just want to watch the lads play lads

Attached: 4B3D161C-035C-4C80-8B8C-AE00D845D178.jpg (1092x1037, 188K)

Holding looks like Ramsey. Hope Ramsey comes back someday.

All white people dont look the same Darpinder

requesting shoop of JUST on jumping Luiz.

posts in now

lads, I’m scared of tomorrow, it’s the opening fixtures and there has to be some kind of upset.

pretty certain we'll play like shit and maybe lose imo

Attached: EBmovBDXsAAyk3N.jpg (1152x2048, 431K)

>Luiz has achieved way more than van dijk in his career though

No shit, Luiz is 32 years old and spent most of his career at oil money clubs.

Van Dijk has spent 18 months at a relevant club and already became the most important player at the club and is favourite for the Balon D'or.

Even comparing Luiz's ability to Van Dijk is laughable

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3VA8WhCnM

Luiz has been a better player than Van Dijk over his career. That's why he's won things and Van Dijk is stuck at a tin pot club that will win nothing again for the next 10 years.

I wish Arse is still a banter club this season, lads.
I don't hate them; I just don't want to lose AFTV.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ballroom e Youkoso - 01 [720p][17-00-59].jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Arsenal is going to banter its way to the league title.

>Jack Wilshere is playing football

Whoa

>is favourite for the Balon D'or
Not even the best player in EPL

Real Sociedada still interested in Nacho. Think >we could make them buy Mustashit instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=ikE2fMpQzLQ

M Y

W I F E ' S

S O N

Attached: 1562925343819.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Really glad footballs back, which team in the championship are you supporting if you are?
Hope Fulham come back up but it's unlikely

We need a De Bruyne, someone who can just run through defences

Hope Pepe can be our Sterling

Smith Rowe in 2 years

hope so

Attached: do6g1lnot4c31.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Who do you think are the outcasts in the dressing room? Who is the billy no mates at Arsenal who don't get on with the other lads?

Surely its mustafi. I bet cech was also one. They seem to have banter about monreal so hes the one who they pick on and maybe arent friends with but still like

mustafi seems like a total begfriend

Attached: 1543767397969.png (1221x669, 774K)

also mkhitaryan seems like a weird guy and ozil probably uses his clout against him because of the turkey-armenia beef

Attached: EBnD-ODXoAEPuPC.jpg (680x497, 68K)

Attached: EBnD-OEX4AIfzAt.jpg (680x537, 60K)

He seems like a really nice guy but yeah, probably shy and introverted

He's fucking shit

>Ozil orchestrated a false flag attack on himself so he wouldn’t have to travel to Newcastle

At least he’s being creative now

Is there a new Fortnight season or something?

He was fucking awful yes

Attached: EBnGyW1XYAA8k5-.jpg (494x680, 74K)

>At least he’s being creative now
unlike you and your rehashed jokes

Requesting jumping Luiz image so I can shoop JUST on it.

Attached: EBnPsmiXYAAra2s.jpg (750x831, 141K)

Not this one, Im talking about the one in his photoshoot.

weld merti

>The game is at a sensible time tonight
Based, can't wait to watch >us lose

>paying 70 million for a skinny lukaku who's proven nothing.
Discount his production by 50% just like when Lacazette joined.

Did Tierney smash any of the soft cunts at training?

We are going to smash Newcastle with 4-5 goals, right?

>Watford

>no lacazette
>no pepe
>no teirney
>no ozil
>no kolasinac
>no holding
>no bellerin
>no iwobi
But at least we have xhaka.

>cojones

he got the highest jump standing still with 55 cm on his first day (auba had the previous record with 54 cm)

cant wait for tottenham to lose to villa

What did he see?

Attached: 1543930705182.jpg (531x767, 56K)

good goal by Villa

>spurs
ahahaha

>Forest sign Jenkinson
>Put him on the bench
yikes
why sign him then?

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

lads, if Tottenshit fuck up today >we are safe tomorrow.

tottenham plays so bad football its hilarious, outskileld and outpassed by villa

>kane

How much ozil makes a week.

So far so good
Don't think Villa will win though

Terrible tattoos on this slag.

would still fuck raw though desu

Your taste really declined Jewmaican, first that whale, now this.
Go back to only posting Cara.

Yeah yeah yeah, you all fuck super models, i get it

Attached: 1541711214061.jpg (471x561, 40K)

What does that have anything to do with which image you're gonna post on a mandarin fish-skinning forum?

Me too I suppose.

Luiz hasn't even trained with the team; how do you think he's just gonna walk into the starting 11?

Dont know how spuds were able to get their new ngubu but he was a steal

Moron

Thought he looked shit desu. Nicely taken goal, though. Hopefully Eriksen fucks off, Spurs looked toothless until he was introduced.

>also add 2016 to the list. the best result in PL since 2004
Yeah the history books will show we failed to win the league behind Leicester City.

>Police arrest of two men outside Mesut Ozil's house led to him and Sead Kolasinac missing Arsenal's season opener
>Ferhat Ercan and Salaman Ekinci, both 27, were charged under section 4a of the Public Order Act on Friday and are due to appear at Highbury (wheyyyy Highbury) Corner magistrates’ court next month.
telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/10/police-arrest-two-men-outside-mesut-ozils-house-led-sead-kolasinac/

Bit more info about the Ozil/Kola thing. Was embargoed until just now so was held back for the Sunday papers.

>both Turks

why are Turks robbing Ozil

Attached: 1564601350875.jpg (648x540, 38K)

It's a bizarre situation. Rival gang to the one Ozil hangs out with I suppose.

Hopefully Ozil puts the call in to Erdogan and gets these roaches extended family killed.

Chadballos already integrating well with our ngubus, compared to the söyboy from barca who would only talk to bellerin quietly in the corner

Attached: 53C2002F-170A-4952-ADD7-264F1265BF09.jpg (1242x1872, 1.51M)

auba/laca/pepe and ceballos behind is probs the most dangerous attack in the league. i just hope mustafi stays on the bench.

He's not your player though, you're developing him for Real Madrid.

such a shame that he's gonna go back to Madrid after the season's over

>they'd think I'm a sissy boy
>girlfriend with an 11 year old son
they're not wrong

isnt smith rowe more of a wide player/winger?

Regardless of which XI gets posted, no ones going to be happy about it here anyways. First match XI's are a shitshow for everyone. I'm just hoping that Ceballos is the AM. The rest I don't care for, even the defense i don't care if its a Mustafi-Sokratis-Holding back 3 that would be honestly not bad

emerys flash drive

>you're developing him for Real Madrid.
he's fully developed pal. he's just in the same black list as, hamez, bale, navas, odegaard,etc.

Maybe he will push for a permanent move if he likes it at Arsenal

perez says that they will talk about a move at the end of the season

Are you really that dense, Ahmed? If that were the case, you'd have an option to buy.

Real Madrid will be getting him back if he performs well enough. Make sure to develop him well.

Is Arsenal the most based club in England?
>kino original name that just don't take the city/borough name and ads FC in it
>beautiful colour schemes
>best kits in PL
>based supporters name "the gunners"
>never had a huge dinasty, keeping the customers away

are either of laca/auba wasted when they're not played centrally

4-3-1-2 la

Ndombele is already bigger than Arsenal

when does emery ever do that though. one of laca/auba/pepe will be the odd man out in a 4-3-1-2

>never had a huge dynasty
Late 90s/early 00s invincibles surely put a spotlight on them

>kino original name that just don't take the city/borough name and ads FC in it
It takes it from the Woolwich Arsenal
>Beautiful colour schemes
Fly Emirates
>best kit
lmao

sameyid

he's a 23 year old whose been in madrid since 2017, and the only time he was given a chance was with solari. im not the dense one here

this cringey ozposter who keeps copypasting the same loan joke in a general of a team he hates YIKES

plot twist: it's the pkk

Attached: ercan.png (974x552, 106K)

Honest Question, what the fuck is going on with Rob Holding? He's been at the club for years without going out on loan and has made about 10 appearances.

Thats what im hoping for prob the biggest chance we got of signing him is if he actually likes being at the club or not. Not sure zidane likes him so we got that going for >us aswell

if he's good enough to start for madrid why wouldnt zidane like him

Zidane is very petty and irrational as a manager

yea i guess but pérez has a say in who stays and goes too. is ceballos good enough to be in madrid's best 11 or no. cause if he's not then arsenal have a chance to sign him next year

no clue but his american girlfriend is hot as fuck, she's still in college though so she's definitely cucking him. Poor brit doesn't understand you NEVER date a girl who's still in college

Attached: paigealmendariz.jpg (1080x915, 80K)

Signed this week.

Real Madrid already has a thin midfield after the departures of Llorente and Ceballos. Modric is not getting any younger and van de Beek might only go in 2020, which makes me think Ceballos will be called back, especially if he performs well for Arsenal.

>never had a huge dynasty
1930s, la. If it weren't old Jerry, woulda dominated the 40s as well.

>zidane is algerian

He started half of last year and played well until he got crippled against Man Utd. Went down for half the season. Still not back and fully fit. I hear september he'll be back. I think he'd slot into the starting squad.

I have a bad feeling

Attached: 1557720793867.png (327x367, 71K)

Redpill me on Arsenal again. Come on guys, 2006 and 2019 were really paintful to me and also no EPL title since 2004. I give up.

Attached: 65370619_978874152503841_3420164105133096960_n.jpg (650x812, 41K)

t. looked up arsenal for the first time

NUFC here, can't wait until joelinton and almiron bully David lulz today

and yet, you still don't have an option to buy.

If Ceballos performs well, you're not getting him.

says increasingly nervous chelsea fan for the 6th time this summer

For now we are stronger than Spurs, Chelsea and ofc United. We could easily get the top 3 in PL and win the EL. Just wait.

Shouldve got Juanjo Abellan and Drazen Ubiparipovic

Hahahahaha just saw the spurs result
>conceding to fucking villa

Embarrassment of a team. Their defence is hopeless.

You ARE going to beat this mid-table team easily, right arselel?

Attached: 1564224317392.png (1200x1208, 364K)

Yes, just give us 2:1 already.

More like 3-0

Until the 70th minute when Arsenal concede 3, each goal more comical than the last.

3-3 draw incoming

Attached: 1562507421447.jpg (652x408, 43K)

1-1 draw incoming
offense will be shit, guarantee it. two missed sitters incoming

Arsenal will controversially win this game

Arsenal will score a goal early so they start playing relaxed until 70th minute when our players get tired newcastle score from a quick counter and the momentum shifts and arsenal have their backs against the wall until one of the defenders make a mistake that var picks up and ref awards them a 90 minute pen

Hopefully they get pogba so they can sell ceballos to arsenal for cheap

>called back
>implying he can be

Who are these guys, holy fuck.
I only recognize Torreira and Sokratis.

bunch of pessimist cunts itt desu

>conservative MPs

Attached: 1565473793186.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

>midtable
They are firmly relegation candidates thanks to the retardation of Ashley

you're a bad fan

Newcastle park the bus. Arsenal fail to create good chances because the team is too static and there is no player who can dribble. Counter-attack for Newcastle: Xhaka, late, makes a too-footed tackle on Saint-Maximin. Red card. Newcastle push, Arsenal players panic and end up giving away a penalty for a handball. Joelinton scores.

Morning lads are we going to win today?

Predictions?

Calling a 4:0

newcastle are having a rough patch no way they'd batter arsenal by that margin

>Özil
>Kola
>Laca
>Auba
>Tierney
Anyone got the full injury list? Who is actually gonna play? Will guess after that..

Arsenal loses this game and the season is over!

what retarded lineup will memery choose? we all know the man cant help himself

Returning after the loan, whatever, you understood what I meant.

Pepe is playing, just heard from Josh

auba laca pepe
ceballos torreira willock
monreal luiz sokratis amn
leno

man when did arsenal become so based?

got me new shirt lads hope we get in top 4 this season

Attached: 30-304793_pepe-the-frog-punching-png-pepe-the-frog (1).png (801x745, 356K)

based, this is going to be our year la

Want to be optimistic about today but then I remember our away form last season and Emery's inability to win away his entire career.

hoping for many many kino screenshots of game situaations this season

The amount of yanks talking shit, just fuck off. You don't know anything about the sport when you call it "soccer"

lads, already getting nervous
>opening fixture, always a losing game for Arsenal
>Arsenal can’t defend for shit
>away game
>against a total underdog
>everyone else won

its a new era user, arsenal is back

Are burgers allowed to be Arse-anal fans since Kroenke is an American too?

only Norwegians can be a fan of Arsenal and still not plastic.

getting one in early lads

>luiz

Leno
Maitland Niles - Chambers - Sokratis - Nacho
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Auba - Ceballos - Mkhi
Laca

youtube.com/watch?v=qensej3b0zc

>le Australian who can't make sense of left and right

you simply don't understand my tactics

Spurs have it better

>the overlaping inverted cut inside-trequartista playmaker midfielder fullback role

Is Ozil going to have to remove kebab?

>cebolas
>guendouzi
>xhaka
>retardarian

Please just... NO!

ceballos: high iq + high testosterone + physically weak
guendouzi: low iq + low testosterone + physically strong
xhaka: low iq + high testosterone + physically strong
mkhitarian: high iq + low testosterone + physically weak

perfectly balanced as all things should be

leno
amn sokratis luiz monreal
xhaka torreira
ceballos
pepe laca auba

BASED EMERY

Attached: 856acf3ac15714ddcfa94f64d91de1f9.jpg (640x400, 44K)

Is it true? That's based in my book

>torreira luiz ceballos & pepe lacking match fitness
>laca probably injured, unlikely to start
Apparently willock and even reiss nelson are highly likely...

Xhaka out

I hope Willock starts because he is really good, Nelson is shit

People already forgot we are rubbish away? We will lose today, screen cap this

Attached: 1559600861852.jpg (709x765, 108K)

new season, la

i hate xhaka but emery will pick him unfortunately

The lineup is full on JUST, I'll post it in a minute. Shittertaryan is starting for one.

you think the players dare lose away to newcastle when they know they club has Raul and Edu ready to replace you at any moment?

>holocasutterryan
my fucking god 0 confidence in preseason he is the worst i have ever seen

>New season
>Pepe won’t play today, Laca still injured, Xhaka will start instead of Ceballos, Ozil and Kola too afraid to leave their homes and go to training, Luiz is the only new signing guaranteed to start

Xhaka is currently still preferable to Guendouzi and one is genuinely necessary, El Neny / Torreira or whatever doesnt work connecting forward as they can't hit long balls accurately enough. I suppose Luiz might make him no longer needed, but for now he should be in. He is certainly good enough to for Newcastle. Would like to see Willock too actually, he was good going forward and should suit Auba well.

Monreal Sokratis Chambers AMN
Guendoshit Xhaka
Nelson Willock Mki
Auba

Absolute full on JUST lineup

Also, two months until Bellerin and Tierney will be ready to play

Wasn't expecting Monreal on the wing

Auba CB is also a bold move

:(

is the TURK system dead?

Attached: hmh.png (875x851, 1.25M)

Fuck sake this really is our line-up

Ceballos should be starting ahead of Guendouzi

Why isnt frog starting wtf

>ceballos benched
fuckoff

They found out that he's shit.

Attached: EBr_9FsXoAEpfat.jpg (900x900, 141K)

LMAO

EMERY OUUUUUUUUUUTTT

lmao

were gonna lose

a-at least Mustafi won't play

the only real positive

Terrible

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (332x236, 3.5M)

fook sake, jonjo masterclass incoming

>only one defender
We are trully fucked if we someone get injured.

banter club

banter club

>Chambers in
>Gwen Doozi in
>Nelson in
>Ceballos out
2-1 loss incoming. Hope Willock is good

Maybe now people will start realising that our summer wasnt do great and this squad is still fucking awful. Seriously the only good signings we made this summer are pepe and tierney, rest of the team still fucking stinks

Nice transfers.

Who beat you in the EL final just a couple months ago?

Not in a good place right now

someone tell memery it's not the carabao cup lmao

>itt:/weakmind/
nothing wrong with the line up

3 academy shitters, Chambers and Xhaka

We are losing this game. St Maxim will eat that wing up and Joelinton will destroy Chambers

"oh fuck... I actually have to play next to mustafi!"

Willock and Nelson are both shit tier yoofnogs who will be playing for bottom half teams in 5 years time

we'll see if those academy shitters are ready for the epl or not

Nothing spells new season like a loss against relegation fodder

This is one of the most JUST lineups I have ever seen tbqh. What’s the point of signing players if we don’t let them play immediately

Guendozi and Xhaka is a terrible idea, also chambers is a serious worry, but then, to be fair, Newcastlel lineup looks pretty shit too.

They signed Pepe in desperation because we had no right winger, not because they expect him to carry the team.

You don't do that by starting 3 of them in the opening game against a decent mid table side.

Emery out.

By "we" I mean Turks of course.

We still need to sign 2-3 attacking players. LW, playmaker at an absolute minimum are required

1Leno

15Maitland-Niles
21Chambers
5Papastathopoulos
18Monreal

29Guendouzi
34Xhaka

7Mkhitaryan
28Willock
24Nelson

14Aubameyang

Substitutes
8Ceballos
9Lacazette
11Torreira
19Pépé
23David Luiz
26Martínez
35Martinelli Silva

I believe this about Nelson
Willock can be good

emery has sold out to the MUTT system, you know it to be true. look at the lineup

>willock
>nelson
>chambers
>mhkitaryan
>guendouzi

Attached: dissaproving david alaba.jpg (576x960, 53K)

Does Emery want to win the sacked race?

At least our retard fanbase will realise how shit willock and nelson are after this, r-right?

>actually believing celobbos is anything but relegation tier fodder player.
He comes from madrid, surely only quality players played for madrid, r-right? LMAO

He's only using the MUTT system because Ozil couldn't make it to the game. Without him, the rest of the players are unable to establish a conscious link to the TURK overmind.

EMERY OUT

#EmeryOUT
#XhakaOUT
#LetsplayeveryhomegameatBaku
The bench is stronger than the starting team.

t. Dennis Suarez

is he better than d.suarez

whats the MUTT system?

braindead niles, wankbers, greek mustafi and old goat supported by gwendoshit and kaka passing out the back at St James park...

lads, is pepe injured?

>mustafi and el neny not in the squad
BASED

Stop encouraging mental illness

Same shit as last year with Torreira

Muto isn't playing so we may have a chance

I hope Raul is on the phone with Allegri.

basically poch/klopp

why does emery insist on doing it like this? its like when wenger insisted on only doing a sub in the 67th minute

only back from holidays after afcon

>tfw the leaf's "TURK/MUTT" gimmick has become a thing in /arse/ now
fuck summer and fuck summerfags

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

damn, we are FUCKED
starting just like last season where Emery didn’t play certain players because they weren’t fully ‘fit’ or completely ‘integrated’.
gonna lose hard today.

Raul is going to hire Jardim

feel sick

RAUL OUT

thanks for proving my point. check where d,suarez plays now. a relegation fodder....

>anons overestimating torreira again
Emery sussed him out early last year

LEL

banter club

i dont rate torreira. I rate Willock and have hopes for guendouzi and ceballos, the rest of our midfield is relegation tier trash.

Stream link please?

Attached: 1504901955462.png (204x190, 68K)

does emery play shit playes on purpouse so that he can then sub them off in the 45th minute and turn the game around to look like a tactical mastermind?

new one

Seriously, starting Memedouzi, Xhaka, Mikhi, and academy players is suicidal

Retard 'you have to earn the shirt' nonsense. For all the good work Raul did over the summer, you've got this fucking moron Emery. Oh well, he'll be fucked off next summer if he doesn't produce this season.

>rating guendouzi and willock
yikes. Just as bad as r*ddit here sometimes