Mmmm they've done it now

mmmm they've done it now

Attached: DEAD MAN TWEETIN.jpg (1047x1200, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/undertaker/status/1234980079190466561
youtube.com/watch?v=NOaSdO5H91M
msn.com/en-in/news/other/the-undertaker-takes-a-shot-at-wwe-in-angry-twitter-post/ar-BB10HFiq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol Michelle McCool only achieved anything by riding undertakers limp dead cock

>This is his real account
>This is a real tweet
holy cringoli

undertaker is ruining his legacy on social media more than losing and doing stupid squash matches

>twitter.com/undertaker/status/1234980079190466561

?

Hahaha

Is this the Carder cringe thread?

Attached: 1525624994383.jpg (1400x1400, 240K)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtoolate

Undertaker is pissy because his wife isn't being inducted into the hall of fame while the bella twins are. Tough luck taker, she should have pooped on that glass table above Canyon Ceman like he asked.

Attached: 1534979211230.webm (322x248, 306K)

mmmmmmmmmm respect women

Attached: 1579381441797.gif (478x342, 3.63M)

Typical Western "male" bitchmade by his woman
Civilisation collapse ASAP pls

mmmmmmmmmm didn’t respect women. Meet me in the locker room with a bottle of jack and pizza for the boys.

yes, dump all your folder

how to write a dimes female in current year.
Interviewer: "something about women, empowering women or being the first women
Wrestler:
>The what? the who? the first what? I don't give a fuck about any of these other cunts, I don't give a fuck about any 'revolution' ... .. .. .... ...
>does business
>later aligns a male manager who can advance career

>it's real
lmao

lmao what a fucking mark

Michelle forgot to switch accounts

mmmmmm

Attached: 9jPl0dFBmeyOy2hWyv8DOYb773c38dQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png (310x310, 147K)

>too late
who fucking cares then, take her out of the hall of fame. NO ONE except taker is gonna cry about it

kek what an ugly ass motherfucking bitch nigger

Attached: Carder KWAUAMFBN.png (454x353, 226K)

Mmmmmmmmmmmichelle get off of my account

99% sure it's michelle but gonna pretend it's mark being super defensive of his wife

Two things I remember about Michelle McCool
>Teacher gimmick
>Laycool Jannetty

That's it. Most forgettable broad in WWE history and if she wasn't fucking Undertaker they wouldn't pretend otherwise. If she gets into the hall of fame before Christian that's a travesty.

It is now
youtube.com/watch?v=NOaSdO5H91M

Attached: 932D9187-3D58-4E7F-9AAF-2E5D8972FAC0.jpg (1541x1541, 175K)

she was also benoit's side piece

Attached: 1580514701933.webm (480x360, 746K)

they’ve done it now
they’ve gone and made a big mistake
and I cannot allow
the disrespecting of the man becky lynch

Undertaker defending women is absolutely bad ass. What a MAN.

kwab

>intern just doing what they're told and posted that tweet
>gets shit on by the top guy at the company

Aren't you thinking of Chuck Palumbo?

just googled benoit michelle mccool and a lot of stuff popped up

>Kane walks in looking cool as fuck
>Undercarder walks in alongside him, scared that he'll be overshadowed by the superior wrestler, strikes a kwab pose for his fellow marks in the front row

mmmm he's the tweetin zombie

mmmm lick the taint, kid

Attached: 1523251757163.jpg (1200x949, 82K)

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME.

Kek what a whiny bitch
Literally no one even remembers Michelle McCool

This to be honest. Give me someone that looks like Chyna and doesn't get political and I'll back them.

mmmmmmmmm'lady

Fpbp

This.
And the funny part is you know he bitched and complained about the lack of his wife on their stupid webpage, so they appeased him (but not quick enough apparently).
I just wanna know, who was on wwe.com looking at the "Greatest Women In WWE" like some snot nosed 8 year old mark??

getting barefoot every other week

Undercarder was legit one of my favorites ever circa the streak ending, practically everything after has been cringe incarnate. Can't stand seeing his old ass now.

One day you will be old, user. You will still likely have hobbies or interests. You better give them all up and waste away at home though or else you'll be a cringe piece of shit.

Actually based

based bull nakano

I hope big bible AJ delivers a blessed forearm to him and ends his career.

Taker is gonna destroy him. AJ doesn't stand a chance against a true American Baddass, mmmmm.

Style clash, breaks his neck, dimes

Hi Mark

They are going to pretend the entire Divas division was some sort of beloved trailblazing stronk womemes part of the show and not an utter pissbreak full of forgettable women. I honestly couldnt tell you the difference between McCool Kelly Kelly at least 3 others that they pretend are "legends"

based taker

She called Mickie James a fat pig and married the Undertaker. That's literally all she's done.

mmmmm what a mark

Remember when he tried to meet LeBron James and he just made him wait and no showed.

Attached: niggers.png (923x247, 46K)

HA-HA

God I can't stand this bitch. """My husband""" who the hell does she think she is?! HE IS MINE.

msn.com/en-in/news/other/the-undertaker-takes-a-shot-at-wwe-in-angry-twitter-post/ar-BB10HFiq
Other than , who the hell has ever said anything bad or reacted negatively/given her a hard time for being his wife? She has mentioned this in the past and it seems like it comes from literally nowhere.

Attached: 20200304_000856507.jpg (668x391, 142K)

Before we found out Michelle early babyface push had he most "she must be sleeping with somebody" because nobody was reacting to her as she was pushed as the number 1 face on Smackdown

>you've put up w/ more
Does she mean she's been pushed up more?

The fact that she's Undertaker's wife is the only reason they pretend she mattered at all.

>Real talk
yikes

I now wonder if Taker only tweeted about it because she was so pissed off and kept bitching and nagging at him until he finally said "mmmm FUCK, fine, I'll say something".

>47 y.o. sperm mixed with 32 year old eggs
>Genes include large jaw, pointy nose, fivehead, and shit colored eyes

The marks are in the fucking ring, holy shit.

Undertaker's genetics are great. He seriously does look great, and other than the injuries that fucked him up wrestling, he's in great shape for his age despite drinking and who knows what else. Michelle is awful, though.

Attached: 1580755288779.jpg (1200x630, 273K)

>limp
DELET DIS

I pretend that the American Bad Ass and everything else afterward is another guy. The Undertaker is like a position that gets filled every now and then, and after the Ministry failed the original based Taker left, and a new guy became the grave digger of the WWE
>based headcannon

They tried that with Carmella but it flopped because she's awful

>I marked when Undercarder had some bullshit streak against pointless wrestlers in pointless feuds.
>He no cool anymore
what a fucking nerd.

the only one who ends careers out of the two is Carder.

Attached: takerenglishgrr[1].jpg (800x423, 41K)

Mmmmmmmm Thats badass

Did he see his reflection?

Where’s your ring?

Can someone translate? I don't understand what this bitch is trying to say

this is probably the most likely scenario.

Women throw a fit and expect men to fix it like they can even do anything about it besides cause more problems. Anyone whos been in a relationship knows theres no win for a dude in this scenario. A man woman means damned if you do damned if you dont.

>real talk
LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN

I can't believe he exposed himself as a Christcon. I knew he is a boomer from Texas, but the reveal is a bit meh.

You thought you was Becky? They don't love you like that.

Attached: shrek.jpg (674x455, 82K)

I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ONE.

The undertaker on social media was a horrible idea

Luckily he rarely ever uses it.

sadly you're right. his shit in ring ability is enough to bury anyone. not to mention his charisma-less black hole of a personality can suck almost anyone in and destroy them.

Allowing the undertaker to marry a human woman was a mistake

mmmm the women's revolution baby, wouldn't wanna mess with those bad booty bitches

ITS BECKY LYNCH
SHE'S PUTTING THE DISARM HER ON THE PHENOM
THE UNDERTAKER HAS NOWHERE TO GO
THE UNDERTAKER IS TAPPING CLEAN TO THE MAN BECKY LYNCH
KEK WHAT A BITCH

Attached: cole.jpg (624x390, 57K)

What, baron corbin also responded?