Faggot E-Drone mods of r/SC banned me for this post

IMO Jun Akiyama is one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. He's had scores of classic matches in both AJPW and NOAH. The story of him being in so much pain from a shot back that he couldn't even stand up or walk the night of Misawa's death is heartbreaking, but speaks to how much of a true champion he was. That's how much being the GHC Heavyweight Champion meant to him. He's long overdue for a spot in the WON Hall of Fame as well. That's why this latest news is so disheartening.

Shame. Shame on Jun Akiyama and the upper management of All Japan. The rumors of them selling out to help WWE set up a NXT brand in Japan is just so disgusting and so out of touch. Look at how they killed the UK scene in less than a year. If they do this they will regret it for the rest of their lives. WWE is a cancer on the industry.

The tide has turned of them. AEW, Impact, and New Japan are leading the industry now. Jon Moxly, Renee Young, David Starr, Cody, Dustin, The Revival, Cedric Alexander, Uhaa Nation, Matt Hardy, and plenty more are openly speaking about how shitty WWE is. Fans have never been so vocal about how much WWE is shit and needs to die. Even Dave Meltzer is now openly calling on guys like Ricochet to fucking leave, a first for him and I don't think people realize how huge it truly is, before their careers are ruined. Even the fucking Botchamania guy has had enough and is calling for blood.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad Misawa isn't around to witness one of star pupils sink so low.

Attached: 891b8shh6z131.jpg (800x674, 61K)

>AEWtists are redditors
Color me shocked

Attached: 11375922816.jpg (676x650, 203K)

Suck my dick, Reddit

Attached: download.jpg (267x188, 8K)

Based

Attached: 1578260478750s.jpg (249x249, 13K)

Being a virgin racist 4channer is so much better.

Attached: 1580239245807.png (716x383, 394K)

>I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad Misawa isn't around to witness one of star pupils sink so low.
This is a bit extreme.

Didn't read.

I guarantee Misawa would rather die than see the sport that he loved and gave his life for get raped by Vince McMahon and Paul Levesque.

Attached: Misawa.jpg (300x372, 23K)

HOLY FUCKING SOI

>onionsposting in 2020
E-Drone boomers are so out of touch.

GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

nice headcanon

who the fuck is jun, and why the fuck would you go on reddit

s󠀀oyboy SEETHE

why is wwe buying companies bad but conglomerates like bushiroad and cyberagent buying companies good?

Ok boomer

Based leddit

Because WWE sucks shit while Bushiroad and Cyberagent are based and redpilled. Baka!

Attached: BASED.png (667x680, 883K)

like everything else with weebs it's ok when japan does it

Think hed rather spent time with his kids

kek what a dead bitch

you deserve it for using homophobic slurs

Based user shooting from the hip and working the Reddit jannies into a SEETHING rage

He didn't have any biological children. Based Kawada exposed Misawa as a fake tough guy and shoot kicked his fat fucking midget ass in a parking lot.

Would you be happy if Disney went into Japan and started buying up anime studios?

Yes fuck anime trannies

that doesn't answer the question. so japanese billion dollar conglomerates are somehow virtuous because of their slanty eyes?

Becasue they aren't Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon, or Caged Paul Levesque-McMahon.

Attached: 1531603903307.jpg (125x125, 2K)

you could have just said yes

Faggot traitor. I hope he contracts conaravirus and infects the entire NXT roster including HHH.

>AEWtists are redditors

Old news

saying "this is bad because i hate wwe" is a perfectly reasonable take but the pearl clutching and calling it an affront to the sanctity of professional wrestling for buying their way in is disingenuous because that's quite literally how it works.

Cringe