Titans v Eagles Game Thread

FLY EAGLES FLY, Go Birds

Attached: titans_eagles.png (1000x600, 497K)

LETS GO

Attached: 12332136.jpg (500x281, 31K)

Is wentz playing?

Genuinely hope someone gets injured for the Birds

NATE LOL

FUCK the Eagles!

Literally never met a Titans fan in my entire life

I have at the game in 05 when McNabb tore his acl.
Left after the punt return td

>flag on the first play
lmfao, here we go anons
I don't think so

Ah penalties. It’s an Eagles game.

strong start!

Damn nice effort by JJ

Missed these game threads lads, glad to be back

Attached: ED025DED-B9BD-46A5-A118-BCA7EE7A6165.png (750x1334, 3.14M)

JJ Arcega Whiteside is a hall of famer, I can tell from one preseason play.

>audible "fuck"
I miss AAF bros...

And bad defense as usual.

Is there any website to live stream the game? Apparently whoever is covering the game blocked out the game in Nashville.

Does one of these commentators have laryngitis?

Yeah one does

Reddit streams

Never forget that Chip Kelly would have traded Fletcher Cox for Marcus Mariota

does anyone here actually live in philadelphia?

Fuck that is a scary thought

Godert is so based

>mailata getting bullied

Attached: eagle fren.jpg (482x457, 21K)

Yee

>in
fuck no
Chip Kelly was a mistake for the Eagles, it took years to recover.

1 year to be exact

in awe of the size of that assistant coach

ARTH

Goedert looks like prime Gronk

Goeddert is so good

God damn Godert

Holy shit mariota sucks

No turkroach no eagles thread.

OH NO

I thought you iggles had a god tier defense this year? Meanwhile Daniel Jones is preparing to lube up and bootyblast that defense lol Go Giants baby!

Attached: 1550315437855.jpg (645x644, 94K)

There ought to be a maximum age on here to keep boomers from saying cringey shit like "baby"

Damn, I knew iggle fans were ugly. But holy fuck they look even more incel than I thought

Seethe more iggle zoomer

HOLY FUCKING STUDFELD

D R A G O N

he threw that on their starting corner LOL

Who will win the spot between him or Clayton to which reporters are sucking up to being Marino tier QB potential

ELITE

t. Gmenfan1964 who posts about giving his grandkids Giants pajamas on football forums

HERE COMES THE INJURIES

Whatever you say ringlet

my boi

Attached: studfeld.webm (640x360, 650K)

I usually make fun of fans for not being old enough to remember their team winning rings but you're like 80 years old so you'll probably forget them once the dementia sets in

WHITE
SIDE

Seething ringlet gonna seethe. 4>1 igglet

My rule is that if it's not on a DVD it doesn't count

Yeah I'll go cry myself to sleep that the Eagles only won one of the greatest superbowls ever a couple years ago and didn't win any 40 years ago against cocaine addled milkmen. Woe is me.

Honestly can't believe Andre Dillard was available in the 20s. Dude pass protects like a tackle who gets drafted in the top 5.

It is on dvd, Infact our third owl win is first owl on blu ray as we crushed the pats fans dream of a perfect season. Also we beat Brady twice too which is also on blu ray

>Toxins

Our owl was better and meant something much more. We beat Brady in his prime and the first owl team to do so. Also was meant to be the perfect season while we killed that dream by giving them 1 giant loss lol

>fluke meme win that everyone remembers as "LOL ELI MAKES RETARDED FACES BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY BEAT BRADY XD" vs. the greatest underdog QB story of all time
yeah sure bud

Here, take this

Attached: studfeld-michel_1.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

Why does Gym Shorts always look so damn smug?

I live in the Philadelphia broadcast area. Work in the city.

We prove it wasn’t a fluke by beating him again. Also we didn’t throw our QB under the bus after our first owl win against Brady unlike you guys lol

Yeah

Why are you idiots still responding to an obvious troll

Your guys defense is still fucking trash lol. Giants gonna crucify them hard even without Odel this year. Barkley gonna make your team seethe they can’t stop him without getting flagged lol

Because iggles fans are outright retarded and even worse than shehawk fans in the bandwagon department. Also sports analyst knew they were god damn retarded and intentionally hyped the team up for easy bets

it's fun, you should try it sometime

If Adams or Smallwood make the roster.....

Smallwood is objectively better than Adams. I can live with him being the 4th or 5th RB.

Adams should be prepping for his XFL career.

Howard, Sanders, Sproles, Clement. easy

They will since your coach loves RBs like those lol

>eagles fans
>bandwagon
Not at all, really

I'm hoping, man. I'm hoping.

Nice, highlight of the game.

Kessler is only on the Eagles because Foles recommended us to him.

I swear you can't even tackle a QB anymore.

>Saint Foles
F

Good to see that Jake Elliott is back to being unable to make short kicks

Elliot only makes the difficult/clutch kicks. But he never misses those.

Suds gone?

Yep.

Which vet QB signing with generate more memes: Bradford or Kaepernick?

Wrist injury. Carted off the field with a cast on his non-throwing hand, so hopefully it won't cause any trouble once it's healed.

Iggles overhyped trash again. Easy win for the Giants

He out for half the season confirmed

No fucking way?

>Orlando Scamdrick

Yeah he cracked his arm and is fractured. Going to be out for most of not the entire season. Better pray wentz upgraded his bones with adamantium or you guys are fucked

Don't listen to this thirsty bitchass. It was an injury to his non-throwing hand. Probably a sprain or something. He'll be out for a bit, but he'll be fine.

Can someone, anyone, explain this pick? He's absolute fucking trash. He's not even good enough to make the roster, even though he will because of the sunk cost fallacy.

Attached: ask04rewm004njj6jvae.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Hope so.
>wentz
Even if the injury time is fake, the shit about wentz not getting hurt is true as fuck.

its called they had the draft someone in the 7th.

Iggles let BDN walk and decided to run with 3 cripples as QB and grossly overpaid the cuck with Playoff championship tier money. My fucking sides of this shit team lol. Cowboys got dis one easy.

It was the 5th round, and there were a bunch of much better options.

cause the guy the eagles were trying to get got picked right before him.

>Iggles let BDN walk
It would not make sense for them to pay him what he's worth, it was the right move.
>decided to run with 3 cripples as QB
Calling them cripples is ridiculous. Sudfeld just got hurt on a weird play on a very late hit. It happens. The "Wentz is injury prone" meme is dumb. He tore his acl on a freak play that can happen to any player at any time. His back injury isn't a big deal and will not cause any long term issues. The only reason it was a problem was that they never gave it a chance to heal.
>and grossly overpaid the cuck with Playoff championship tier money
He did not get overpaid, and he's obviously worth keeping.
>My fucking sides of this shit team lol. >Cowboys got dis one easy.
The cuckboys are fucked. They have to pay three shitty overrated players top-tier money, after already paying a couple other shitty overpaid players big money. All while the O-line, the only thing keeping this shit team afloat, crumbles into the ground. They haven't been relevant in over 20 years, and won't be until JJ dies at the ripe age of 173.

Someone had to fill BDN spot, and you guys are paying the price for letting him go lol.

Yeah, it was a clear panic pick. Such a waste, they should have been better prepared.

Seething Iggles gonna seethe as we dab them out of the divison again, and this time even out of the playoffs.

Attached: 1552451645422s.jpg (100x125, 3K)

That's what happens when Howie isn't involved after the 4th round. Perhaps it was the guy who went on to become the Jets GM was the one who made that pick before he left as a way of saying fuck you to Howie.

Cowboys will never will another superbowl in your lifetime. m..muh rings, fuck off

Attached: 2476324727.jpg (746x960, 131K)

>Nate Sudfled injury results came back positive of him apparently breaking his wrist and will unlikely backup Carson Wentz until near the end of the upcoming season.
Oh nonononononononopppppiiiiifffftttt hahahahahahahaha get fucked Iggles!

Dak will win one before Cuckson. Also Cuck rings don't count bud. Also your best QB just got killed for the season lol

>cowbois 10-6
>Eagles 9-7
lmfao

>missing a wide open RB in the flat
Clayton, my man...

Ill do you one better
Dak 10-6
Cuckson 6-7
Oof.

enjoy 25 straight years of no significant playoff wins faggot. cope.

Attached: 1509307967259.jpg (283x352, 41K)

>Dak will win one

Ok Bud

Attached: 1408947055214.jpg (282x415, 20K)

And to think it's going to be either him or Cody that will take Wentz spot when he goes down by week 5. Nate prob dead for the season.

fake news

Kap. Go woke get broke. Sam is just another cripple who could have been good but was unlucky.

Enjoy having Cody/Clayton take Wince's spot when he goes down and being stuck with over 100 million in dead money.
>Cuckson will win a playoff game
Ok bud.

Getting shit on by the Titans. That's going to be a yikes for me coming from the team that was constantly dick sucked for a deep playoff push. Yall got played hard

>Preseason

>Treyvon blocks another kick

That's what you said last year. So yeah you guys a overhyped trash in denial kek.

ok bud

>The City of Clayton Thorson

Who's your team again?

Seethe more and drink some more of Gritty's söy milk from his jannie tier tit ya delusional igglet

Also
>Backups

rent free.

The team that will booty blast your overhyped ass team come fall igglet. And your QB's are shit

Attached: dab.png (554x400, 89K)

Cowboy fans have all this Bravado in the preseason every year and then fall flat on their ass

Backups huh? You should know by now that backups tend to perform better than Wince, and even win Owls. And you let said backup walk to the jags and has already forgotten the city of Filthadelphia because they disrespected him so hard by giving Cuckson all the fucking money for basically nothing.

Titans a comfy team. Both teams here should make the playoffs this season. Best of luck Eagles lads.

Iggles fans have all this bravado when sports analyst suck their team off by having such a high caliber, and deep playoff potential core. We all know how that turned out before years ago when they said that same thing about *muh dream team*.

Iggles gonna seethe and rage when they miss the playoffs by a game. Titans on the other hand might make a wildcard berth if Mariota decides to no pull a Wince/Luck and die again.

>buttmad cowcucks
Never change, I enjoy the hell out of your autistic screeching

>sports analyst suck their team off by having such a high caliber, and deep playoff potential core.
you must've forgot when the eagles were the first team to not be favorites in the playoffs despite being 1st seeders.

Titans are actually the most “eight and eight” squad I have seen since the 2000s this year. But as a homer My prediction is 12 wins.

That was with Foles, and he's gone now because your team decided Wince was the better, and more health stabled QB. No Foles to save your delusional ass ever again. Get fucked by the capspace/deadmoney

I'm not mad. At least my team will make the post season. Unlike your overhyped as fuck team. More so less I'd think you are the seething one here that your team got exposed, and exposed hard by the Titans lol.

holy shit are you the type of faggot who think that quarterbacks are the only reason why teams actually fucking win? I bet you turn the TV off when the defense is playing.

who /ground and pound/ here?

They are beyond reason, you have to respect to some degree the level of brain death they have and still manage to breath.

Attached: 1415609842405.jpg (200x280, 12K)

Holy shit are you the type of faggot who think that the eagles didn't win because Foles decided to channel his 2013 elite self and booty smack the Vikings, and then made the Pats seethe from not winning their 6th ring a year early? I bet you only watch the Iggles because they pulled a literal rabbit out of their ass and won the owl a year ago. Cope that once again Skip Bayless was the only analyst who didnt suck up the Iggles again this year, and was right to do so again because Wince is a literal joke, and feared BDN more than him.

titans a comfy team

the eagles had the #1 rushing defense in 2017, and a top 5 rushing offense in 2017, you don't know what you're talking about at all and for some reason you seem to think the quarterback is the end all be all to winning a championship, although I guess since all 4channel cowshits fans have never seen their team win a super bowl let alone an NFC championship game I guess I can't blame them too hard.

And now they are even more hyped than that years team. What did the NFL world mean by this?

point me in the direction of people actually believing that the 2019 eagles are better than the 2017 eagles. bonus points if they're not eagles biased.

ESPN, Fox, NFL, Cowherd, and Shannon all think the Iggles are deep playoff bound competitors this year. The only one who didn't fall for the meme was Skip Bayless as mentioned. All others consider them a part of the super bowl bubble as they put it and many consider them to have one of the best defense and offensive upgrades in the NFL, or at least the top 3 teams.

Titans are completely based. I’m expecting a Mariota Delanie connection since this will be Delanie’s last in his prime.
Lewan Taylor is a walking bomb about to go off though.

suck my dick cowboysfag