Untitled

Attached: D210B256-81E0-4A05-893C-9D2E8B89D70B.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

>london rivalry

Is this Felliani or whatever
The Belgian dude with the name close to fellatio and the crazy hair

Less surprised actually, knowing that Lampard and Luiz never really got on. The fee was crap, though.

and bongbois laughed when players went back and forth between bayern and dortmund

Good post imo.

Who /unironically rates David Luiz/ here??

>buying him when he's 32

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Akame ga Kill! - 05 RAW (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_03.49.669.jpg (480x616, 220K)

>durr how do i fuck my only bit of legacy

>

It's quite sad how players just don't give a shit about this sort of thing anymore. Pretty soon we'll be seeing people changing between Arsenal and Spurs even and no one will even bat an eye. Loyalty is well and truly beyond dead.

>muh loyalty
Yeah, loyalty to teams that are basically glorified corporate entities now. Top kek if you don't realize that top tier football is generally plastic as fuck.

Most rivalries in London are artificial and always have been.

Support your local clubs for loyalty, mate.

What crack are you smoking?

>chelsea and arsenal can't be anyone's local club

You dumb shit

Yeah, eurocucks will never understand what is the ferocity of rivalries between Latin-american teams.

everyone laughs at your league

Rather would not get shot by Escobar's goons if I misplace a pass

>Loyalty

Attached: images.jpg (357x141, 8K)

That was gone when he went to PSG

that move makes no sense to me, i thought he was an idol at Chelsea. They destroyed arsenal at the europa league final, why would he go through the trouble of adapting at a new (and worse) team when he could have just stayed at Chelsea for a couple years and retired?

Him and Lampard hate each other, he went to PSG the first time around and only came back when Lampard left.

cursed image

David Luiz moving truck seen in London

Attached: truck.jpg (640x640, 57K)

aha good one mate x

Imagine the back 3 (when the CB falls back to cover for wingbacks venturing up) of SUPERIOR HAIR Fellaini, Luiz and Gwen Doozi.
Hairlets would have no chance.

>Loyalty

Attached: uuu.jpg (1600x1200, 83K)

For less pounds than your mum

Attached: 1556565343693.png (484x605, 260K)

>the beard
I don't get it, what's funny about this?

we all hate spurts with a passion

>new (and worse) team
>chelsea with no hazard and lampfraud as manager
yeah i'm thinking it was a clever move

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he left chelsea with lampard in 2014, m8

London derbies in the prem not involving Spurs have always been a joke. Spurs is the main rival for all of them

This isn't new. Plenty of players have switched from Spurs to Arsenal, and between United and Chelsea and Liverpool etc.

Why they are hating each other?

I've pretty much lost all interest in the Premier League. It's now just mandrama for Malaysian and Nigerian 3rd worlders. It's a Bollywood production. It's shit.

me

:)

He said with no one batting an eyelid. It was quite a big deal when Sol Campbell moved from Spurs to Arsenal on a free, yet now or in the future fans from either team might not care as much - this isn't the case with Tottenham or Arsenal at the moment imo.

Attached: 10839677784_b1e5d3754d_k.jpg (2048x1524, 2.05M)

Yeah, I guess, if you meant it like that. Although I do think there'll always be people sperging out more if it's a bigger more important player.

>loyality
Get a loas of this goy

Attached: 1556746276431.jpg (480x640, 155K)

cope

Attached: loyle.jpg (1325x758, 174K)

>7m a year until DAVID FUCKING LUIZ turns 35

wew

he will be based if he decides to year 17 on his jersey

*wear