This guy is taking Hana's virginity and there's NOTHING you can do about it

This guy would destroy Hana Kimura's hymen the following weeks (if he already didn't do it).
How do you feel about that my fellow Hana posters?? Let off steam.

Attached: Kai kobayashi.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Hana Kimura
>virgin

Attached: AAC0A0CA-A7C3-4BCE-B892-EA50A1163C92.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I beat him to it a while back. She smelled of strawberries.

theres something could cheating stupid

Mexicans did it years ago.

Whoms't is this fag?

Strawberries are not berries, BANANAS ARE BERRIES!

He’s good-looking so I don’t care.

When it's finally confirmed he popped her hood, will the spergout be greater or lesser than the news of Kairi's marriage?

Don't care since he's some model worthy of her and not a shindy deathmatch wrestler like what most joshi settle for

Who is this guy? I stopped watching the latest season of Terrace House after that comedian absolutely bombed during his standup set. That was too cringeworthy for me. Plus, I hated Vivi, to the point where I'd skip her scenes. Pretty surprised Hana is still on.

This is the same guy, Kai the half American comedian. He seems to have got a clue since then.

why is everyone on this show some sort of mutt mongrel or outright foreigner? netflix kikes forcing diversity?

Greater by far, Hana has always been more popular here

>netflix kikes forcing diversity?
kek, nigger read that once again out loud.

this is your brain on /pol/ ladies and gentlemen

Yeah, that's why I stopped watching.

you didn't dispute their point

I'm pretty sure Hana herself could be a better stand up comedian than Kai without even trying.

I did even further back and she said you're gay and would probably lie about boning her

Is she even interested in Kai? She went on a date with that Chief guy who likes big boobs, then he immediately asked out Vivi
Hana needs to get off the show, the editing makes her seem really pathetic

>no black or spics
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE DIVERSITY PROPAGANDA?!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
MOTHERFUCKER, HANA WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY VIRGIN UNTIL SHE ARRIVED TO AMERICA!!!

she already fucked my nigga Ryo behind the scenes and fucked a bunch of Mexichads years before. Also, who is that anyway? nigger UGLY.

She is desperate for any male attention so agrees to any dates.

This is nothing. I was rather heartbroken when I learned Valerie Bertinelli was engaged to Eddie Van Halen back in the day, so this is old hat by now.

Cringe