Why aren't they just 1 nt

Aren't they just one country after all?

Attached: gb.gif (16x11, 252)

Why are you obsessed with great britain so much?

They invented football and it used to be the 4 regions playing against each other.

Olympics they play as UK though

The United Kingdom retains 4 seats out of 8 on the body that defines and sets the rules of the game. 1 team equals 1 seat.

Northern Ireland demoralised them

Attached: BHC.png (294x408, 44K)

Scotland Wales and NI are shit and produce a good player once in a blue moon, so a UK team would inevitably be comprised of overwhelmingly English players. Even vehemently pro-union Welsh/Scottish fans would kick up a fuss over the English dominance of a hypothetical UK team.

Scotland and the like would just drag down England.

If Bale was on the team they could have beaten Croatia in the world cup

It's normal to be obsessed with relevant countries, I should worry If I cared for pooland
They could merge after it
Based
I think players like Best, Bale, Giggs, Dalglish, Robertson etc would still like to play in a stronger nt tho

Ahem

United Kingdom
>never beaten in world war
>never beaten in world cup

They're all gonna be jealous when Norn Iron wins the Euro next year.

It was England’s Z team

They would be too overpowered

I literally have relatives older than your "country" Sad!

NIchads dont listen to the english, and may the protestant god forbid me for saying this word, sc*ts in this thread

Americans don't reach 40 before their mandatory shooting. Northern Irish people get to 45 atleast.

>implying one shooting is enough to kill DeShaun. Sad!

Just realized Australia and NZ lost a world cup to 1/4 of a country. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1565264588030.jpg (900x610, 224K)

for me its the australian chick

For me it's australian, canadian and hong kong chicks

t. only started watching football 4 years ago

For me it's the pajeeta

Attached: rent free.png (1024x1017, 124K)

*votes to remain*

Being Scottish is the worst thing ever

ITS A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS TO BE IN TOMMY

Fuckin failures in a country of failures. Its nae good blamin it oan the English fir colonising us. Ah don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We are colonised by wankers. We can't even pick a decent, vibrant healthy society to be colonised by. No..we are ruled by effete arseholes. What does that make us? The lowest of the low, the scum of the earth. The most wretched servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat intae creation. Ah don't hate the English. They just git oan wis the shite thev got. Ah hate the Scots

Based Northern Ireland winning hearts and minds despite being British Champions for 35 years in a row.

Historical reasons

>Gareth Bale
>Ryan Giggs
>Ian Rush
Power gap
>Aaron Ramsey

For a nation of a little more than 1 million people they have some good names among them, why can't they make a decent NT? They have some bursts in player quality every now and then but the rest is absolute shit?

Didn’t they get to the semis of the last euros?

It's actually a little more than 3 million, still tho

absolutely based Norn Iron

Who are the 7% of Scots who desperately want the Welsh to lose?
Are they mad that a country with half their population shits all over them at football and rugby? (And just won a Cricket World Cup)

We're a rugby country mainly tbqh.
Football internationals never draw big crowds, hence why they moved Wales international games from our main national stadium (74,000 seats) to Cardiff City's stadium(about 33,000 seats).
The occasional great player or good run of football form like in Euro 2016 is just a bonus to us.