I hope every single one of their developers gets terminal cancer

I hope every single one of their developers gets terminal cancer.

Attached: 1200px-EA_Sports.svg.png (1200x1200, 184K)

Now that wasn't very nice of you, was it?

this was rude and this imageboard is anti-rude
please apologise to them

The music implementation development team was pretty good and they deserve money

E A SPORTS
IT'S IN THE GAME

that's a bit harsh mate isn't it?

Did EA Sports run over your dog?

What happen now?

Someone post that image telling of EA's misdeeds, please.

Who cares about a few developers? If all their retarded customers died today the world would be a better place tomorrow.

y errybody mad at ea sports... i thought pes was the superior game tho.

Attached: meme.jpg (920x1010, 131K)

They targeted gamers.
Gamers.

E A SPORTS

TO THE GAME

What did they do this time?

reckon PES is superior myself and instead of getting mad or whatever just don't buy the games

Only thing that will make me buy FIFA again is if online career mode will be a thing. I just want to have fun with my buddies, I really sont care about card games

We don't tolerate this stuff on 4channel.

Women managers on FIFA, noting they have racially balanced youth players generated by the game.

Fifa inspires and motivates teenagers to want to become professional real athletes. so why not accept violent games also do the same?

brainlets and virgins play fifa or pes
intellectuachads like myself play football manager

Attached: 0006794_gal_006_med.jpg (716x476, 251K)

Have you tried the Tour de France game, and what kind of person would play that?

t. Trump

there is 2 tdf game the management and the simulation
imo only the pro cycling manager worth a shot
if management doesnt scare you

typical mature response from an adult who plays video games

>Fifa inspires and motivates teenagers to want to become professional real athletes.
dilate

Immersion is real. It's just not a black or white issue and people on both sides have a vested interest in keeping it that way so no real dialogue is ever opened.

Have sex

>racially balanced youth players generated by the game?
What does this mean? The fact that 90% of youth players scouted from UK/France are black?

i fucking hate fifa but i just cant get into pes bros... what the FUCK am I supposed to do now besides having sex?

>The fact that 90% of youth players scouted from UK/France are black?

Why is that bad? It's realistic at least

Kill yourself

plus their families

get into FM

Foto me its Wii Sports tenis

lol

EA in general is Aids
Sports and regular games all of them are terrible
There hasn't been a decent EA game in a decade unironically

i really wish i could see the players weiners in fifa

fuck EA and 2K for their exclusive license shit
ea has monopoly on nfl, nhl games and they've sucked for 10 years

2k has monopoly on NBA and phoned it in after EA stopped making their NBA game for a few years. EA's NBA game is so far behind that it's not even a serious competitor. Now 2K is just DLC and glitches up the ass.

2K also bought exclusive Xbox MLB rights and made the worst baseball games ever made. Sports games need competition.

too many numbers and stats for my liking desu

user...I did a traineeship with them last year do you wish me cancer? :/

Yep and people will buy them every year no matter how much they suck because it's the only option and the roster updates

SAME PROBLEM HERE LADS. PES ONLINE IS SHIT

>THEYRE ALLOWING WOMEN MANAGERS NOW
>THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lol

football manager is great and everything, but I want to actually play the games instead of watching them. A FM/FIFA hybrid would be fucking great

I played a couple hours, it's alright but a bit slow. I'm not sure now which one it was because it has some management in it but you can ride the bikes within your team also.

You need LMA Manager but unfortunately it doesn't exist since 2007. It's like FM but made for console and has a nicer game engine.

I really need to buy a ps2 again and get some games

>buy the game every year even though it costs the same as a full game and they barely improve the mechanics/gameplay
>gives them easy money through countless rigged packs expecting a single good player and repeat it all over again the next year
>complains that things have got to this point
You retards deserve worse desu. Early Fifa and Pes games were great and fun until you stupid asses fell for the ultimate team meme.

"Realistic physics" ruined every EA sports game.

I really liked Dragon Quest VIII if you're into jrpg it's nice and the same artist as Dragonball Z.
The NCAA football games were on ps2 and they can be fun, there's some with 50 season franchise mode which is interesting and they're not made anymore.

Fifa isn't the only game infected with ultimate team dlc cancer, they all are.

Because you faggots eat it up every year.
NBA 2K is worse because you have to pay to win in the career mode not just ultimate team. Somehow even greedier than EA.

Obviously, because EA realized through FIFA how easily they could exploit retarded people.

Based DQchad

Is there anything more pathetic than a loser faggot whining about a video game company?

>pay2win

No, you just suck

Yep, I played Madden ultimate team since its first year ('13 iirc) and this year I am not getting the game because it is an exercise in chasing the dragon or spending way too much on packs, all so you can grind indefinitely and be sent very rude messages over psn by particularly salty 12 yr old Americans.
I'm kicking it this year, I'm going to play Persona 5 instead, got it on sale couple weeks ago.

Don't buy the games then. If you do, don't play modes designed to jew you and make you buy ebin card packs and powerups. Just play franchise and head to head online.

The only games chads play are racing games.

Fuck mlb 2k so hard. I just wanted The Show or MVP baseball all those years but we were stuck with that shit.

mutts that cant afford video games

Attached: jessica-bunny-007xz.jpg (189x267, 8K)

based
fuck ea

E. A. SPORTS.
LIFE THREATENING ILNESS.

They have one on Xbone called "RBI Baseball" but apparently it's a crap low budget game according to reviews, only good thing is the license. Baseball fans just need to get the PS4, The Show is one of the best sports games and has been the only good console baseball game for at least a decade.

don't worry, I didn't get a beta code either

try fm touch then

I played 2k a bit this year and was surprised at how easy it is to snipe compared to Fifa. In just 2 weeks my squad were all pink diamonds and above

I played the shit out of those NCAA games, franchise mode was the best

OOTP is great on PC but it's just the baseball version of FM not playing the actual games

2k is easy as fuck, if you have a guy with certain badges or 3 rating it's automatic.

You ausshits literally have spend double what we have to for a video game.

I only race hotring in gta online, no catchup