Christian Eriksen

What happens with Eriksen?

Had a big sook and clearly wants to go to Spain, but neither Real Madrid nor Barcelona bid. Offered the chance to go to Manchester United and rejected it.

Does he stay at Spurs one more year and leave for nothing? Does he sign a new deal with a release clause? Could he still leave before the Spanish deadline?

Attached: skysports-christian-eriksen_4738217.jpg (768x432, 33K)

Juventus

Probably still hoping he can go to Real, if they fail to sigh Pogba or Neymar.

he's a choker, will never make it

This balding cunt is deluded if he thinks he's good enough for Real

>force a move to go to Real or Barca
>they realize that you're fucking shit
He may go to Atleti

I Schneider, Ozil and James couldnt succeed in Real Madrid, I don't think Eriksen can, unless he starts playing like Modric.

Bottlesen isn’t good enough for real or Barca, he’s a complete ‘moments’ player, spends most games invisible, doesn’t tackle or pressure opponents, looses possession constantly, almost cost spurs the game in the CL QF vs city, but because he gets decent stats people think he’s good when in reality the only reason his stats are good is because son and Kane are clinical, he got 13 assists last season when his expected assists was 7, Tottenham main creative player could only create 7 goal scoring chances all the season, 2 more than one who was injured half the season

Real would end in the bottom 10 of EPL no joke. Maybe even bottom 5

>danish opinions

He needs to accept that Spurms are his level

hes shit desu

This is unironically the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life . Kill yourself Jorgen

hate to burst your bubble but zidane is fucking dogshit, jović is a fucking fraud and the only saving grace of that team is vinicius

>Vinicius
>Good

Have I got news for you. Unironically the best attacking threat in Real Mad was Asensio and his knees have disintegrated. I wouldn't even start Vinicius, he's way too weak physically and mind wise.

If Spanish clubs are so great why was their none in the champions league final lmao

Because at some point the hegemony has to stop. Thought a Brit would know about the death of empires.

Fact of the matter is, Real Madrid would struggle to win a single game in the PL

Its funny that you say that after Anglos were btfo constantly by Spanish clubs for years.

you were pretty accurate with the bottom 10 comment but you crossed the line here

For me, Madrid wouldn't even get a sniff of a goal over the course of 38 games

As much as Chelsea or United would struggle against Espanyol or Athletic

Is Eriksen a mercenary?

Bad hairline. It's unfortunate.

Nobody asked for the title of your autobiography, Frons.

>no era penal

He’s /weakmind/ and that’s why the latest edition of Spurs don’t win trophies.

he's too white to be relevant
he's even balding, white people's generic characteristic

Please stop yourself, fellow Dane

Real/Atleti can sign him until 31 of this month.

juventus or madrid either one. Ligue 1 if neither

could see him at P$G in the near future honestly

pretty sure he is a "modern" man and his wife and her socialite life dictates where he plays, bitch got all her favourite shops, friends, and fitness "coaches" in london

>sook
Did you convicts misspell "sulk" then not bother to correct yourselves?

>his expected assists was 7
based stat pro

I expect an apology from you to my fellow countryman in 10 minutes max