Detail your feelings for professional wrestler Mark Calaway

Detail your feelings for professional wrestler Mark Calaway

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 9K)

I liked Kane more as a kid

The most badass wrestler on the planet

He was based but now he should just fucking retire already.

More like Marketty Dimesaway

The most overrated midcarder of all time, ugly as hell too

KWAMFBN

He's pretty kino

He never drew one single solitary dime apart from Kane feud but then again that was all Big Dimes Glenn so Undercarder never did draw a dime his self

I think he is the greatest professional wrestler of all time. I autistically collect his merchandise, I frequently go on the WWE Network and watch PPVs, but I always skip around just to see his matches/segments, when I play 2k18 I skip everybody else's intros except his, I check his social media every day to see if there are any new pics or information related to him, I google his name a few times a day to see if there is any news about him making appearances or whatever, I dream about him a lot of nights, I have thousands of pics of him saved, and I get sad as fuck sometimes thinking about never getting to meet him or at least see him perform live. I love him so fucking much. Never cared about any celebrity like that before, but he is different.

Hot take: ABA/Big Evil was the best era of Taker

I agree. Ministry Taker is second best, after Big Evil, also.

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match period
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out his WWE comfort even when Gedo threw millions at him
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '10s
>Main evented the second lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '10s
>Tanked the buyrate of Wrestlemania in 2018 so hard he didn't get coronated
>Was barely ever in the main title picture outside of Mania because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 3rd best member of The Shield
>Only the 8th best member of The Anoia Family
>His backstage clique "Shield" was utterly BTFO by The League of Nations and achieved nothing notable except inflicting The Lunatic Cringe on us
>His riot squad cosplay was cringeworthy
>His samoan cosplay was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BIG DAWG""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gut
>Has a bulletproof vest to cover his fat
>Only significant achievement was accidently being booked to main event multiple Wrestlemanias
>Is the wrestling equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 2016 title run that Sheamus of all people had to take the belt off him
>spent the latter part of his career burying superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was getting booed in every nation in the world

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 4K)

This is an anti Roman pasta. Further proof that Taker is in fact the GOAT.

>I dream about him a lot of nights
mmmmmmmm

look at this geek

Attached: 1581624295861.gif (200x200, 444K)

holy mother of headcanon

It's true.

He is badass but not as hardcore as Jimmy Havoc. Dream match if WWE would pay for Jimmy to come over.

Attached: jimmy-havoc-00.jpg (1080x1078, 167K)

*Gets tombstoned and pinned in under a minute in you are path*

Also, here is a rare badd ass pic, if anyone is interested.

Attached: T3838.jpg (416x472, 50K)

based Undertaker putting the new big stars over huge and letting the hardcore icon pin him with his own move

Mmmm reminds of the time I got a bike from the local 81 with just enough gas to make it out to the middle of the desert before running dry. A few days later I came wandering out of that desert with a crocodile necktie and snakeskin mocasins with my hog slung across my back. That's when they made me an honorary Hell's Angel. Badd ass, baby.

Based giant, mmmm.

he's a pussy whipped bitch

Attached: 7X5OoI7qJ0d4BEFcN0Jwkg8BNkcKKHMsaU9HG_lQQhg.jpg (430x504, 131K)

Based GOAT respects women.

This. I was also more scared of Kane too.
Taker didn't click with me at all until 2008.

It's the exact opposite for me.