youtube.com/watch?v=7oytEUmlkHo
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXgfBzK_L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

he's a living, evolving meme

Lad.

more than nerman?

Why always him

Controversial black player who peaked slightly too early to make it huge on instagram

wasnt he good on OM or nice?

No he is cack

dumb nigga who is slightly good at football

Yes. Balo has the talent but simply does not care to build on it.

>"When it comes to Mario, I want to answer back, or just slam him up against the wall or leave him hanging by his collar on the coat rack, but I can’t, as I’m no longer a player."
— Patrick Vieira, Balotelli's manager at Nice

>"I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years at Inter with Mario, but the book would not be a drama – it would be a comedy. I remember one time when we went to play Kazan in the [2009–10] Champions League. In that match I had all my strikers injured... I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one. Mario got a yellow card in the 42nd [20th][226] minute, so when I got to the dressing room at half-time I spend about 14 minutes of the 15 available speaking only to Mario. I said to him: 'Mario, I cannot change you, I have no strikers on the bench, so don't touch anybody and play only with the ball. If we lose the ball no reaction. If someone provokes you, no reaction, if the referee makes a mistake, no reaction.' The 46th [60th][226] minute – red card!"
— Mourinho, Balo's manager at Inter

>"I told him, if you played with me 10 years ago I would give you every day maybe one punch in your head. There are different ways to help a guy like Mario. I don't speak with him every day, otherwise I would need a psychologist, but I speak with him because I don't want him to lose his quality. If Mario is not one of the best players in the world it will be his fault, because he has everything."
— Mancini, Balo's manager at Man City

Attached: article-2254230-16AC8A02000005DC-44_634x947.jpg (634x947, 134K)

clubs are like thots for him

extreme talent without proper mindset.

Greatest Italian forward since the 1930's or some shit.

despite being 13% of the population

>Controversial black player
The euphemisms people come up with to avoid calling a nigger a nigger.

I don't really know how to explain it but he actually seems more based compared to the dabbing niggers on Instagram nowadays desu

Probably because he didn't grow up in a ghetto but had rich jewish foster parents.

he scored 50% of italys goals

so... this is bad?

You've let yourselves down Germany

Absolute madman. I once saw him driving around Manchester in a camo-painted Bentley handing out 20 quid notes for no apparant reason.

If he'd been called up for qualifiers Italy would've made the last world cup. He always bossed it for the national team.

hes based

Kinda
He's very talented, but a fucking retard. Lately, it seemed like he's at least trying to be professional. You'll noticed that all those quotes are old.

responsible for one of the most kino sports images of all time

Attached: Balo.jpg (460x276, 29K)

He goes to women's prisons to "have a look around"

>born as a poor nig nog in italy
>family can't provide for anything
>raised in another family
>talented young football player because superior nig nog athletics
>youngest player ever in Serie C
>sign for fucking Inter Mailand at the age 16
>suddenly rich as fuck
>suddenly girls everywhere
>trolling the own clubs, players, coaches, country just for the LULZ

Attached: why.gif (400x229, 1.62M)

Balo is 1000% /ourguy/

They're actually Jewish? lol

Based beyond compare

>be Balotelli
>fool another club into thinking you're a decent football player
>sign a new, substantial contract with said club
>in the first press conference say: "I am very flattered of the interest [gullible club #8] showed towards me, here I will get my act together in order to be a better athlete and a more well-rounded person"
>don't bother with learning the language nor the culture of the place
>care for the sport for the first 6 months of the contract
>start partying like an animal
>skip training sessions
>jog along on the pitch
>throw more wild parties
>whore for attention on instagram with controversial opinions to make up for your disgraceful performances
>if it didn't work, throw a rant about racism in your stories
>eventually fall out with the locker room and the manager
>get cut from the first team and put in the reserves
>tell agent to start looking for gullible club #9 that will offer a new rich contract (possibly the arch rivals of the team you're about to leave)

have fun

>that time Jose called him to ask why he didn't show up for training and Balo told him he'd gone see a F1 race

>that time he threw darts at youth players because he was bored

Sub 80 IQ

that's a bit too generous
youtube.com/watch?v=lYU-SeVofHs

>that time he paid a man good money to strip down to underpants and drive a moped into sea

That time he missed on a break away against the mls all stars was kino

Flamengo will flunk as soon as he sets his feet in Espaço Hall on a Monday after a Derby.

his career was brutally destroyed in the Euro 2012 final, never the same after

Attached: Awv-nNhCIAAVT6K.jpg (570x355, 35K)

Sad truth

youtube.com/watch?v=7oytEUmlkHo

Selfish player, Never quite recovered from World Cup flop

Based as fuck, Mancini is a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwXgfBzK_L4

Lmao Italians aren’t white

Very based. Fuck the LA Galaxy and fuck America.

Look at him speak to Mancini at 0:57. He points to the linesman and makes a whistle gesture. He genuinely thought he was offside because some burgertwat in the audience blew a whistle.

it's cause he's eccentric
>that time he drove into a women's prison to "have a look around"

isnt that the Ronald McDonald legue?

Attached: article-2121653-125f79f7000005dc-858_634x596.jpg (634x596, 94K)

Man I want a balotelli biopic more than any other modern football player. That mourinho story is golden stuff

Based

>While at Man City, stood in a window and threw darts at youth players
>At Euro 2012, said that if anyone throws a banana at him he would go to jail, because he would kill them
>He walked into a random school, found the toilet, took a shit and then left in his Bentley
>He shot fireworks out of his bathroom window and accidentally set his house on fire. Then he became an official fireworks safety spokesman for the City of Manchester
>Had $10,000 in unpaid parking tickets
>Tried to sneak into a women's prison
>He is allergic to some types of grass, which means his face swells up when playing at certain stadiums

Attached: 1549334237156.jpg (985x763, 239K)

>He walked into a random school, found the toilet, took a shit and then left in his Bentley
I did that too. Just without the bentley part

He is ultimately /ourboy/

Attached: Balotelli.jpg (640x384, 75K)

I can't believe any one would truly hate balotelli, he is pure memes