AEW REVOLUTION BUYS SKYROCKET

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, it translates pretty dang well. On a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (transcribed by 411Mania), Meltzer reported that pay-per-view buys were up for both B/R Live (who carried the show domestically for $49.99 USD) as well as FITE TV (who carried it internationally for $19.99 USD). While FITE TV’s numbers were expected to increase, as they were the only way to see the event in the U.K. following the sudden closure of ITV’s Box Office service, having the domestic numbers go up as viewed as “a good sign,” Meltzer says, adding that the B/R Live numbers are up “over 10 percent” from AEW’s previous pay-per-view, Full Gear, which did approximately 100,000 buys worldwide.

uproxx.com/prowrestling/aew-revolution-pay-per-view-numbers/

Attached: aew-revolution-feature.jpg (711x400, 43K)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>According to Dave Meltzer

Attached: 1546727675136.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Holy fuck we just made 5 million dollars in one night Vince on suicide watch.

Attached: snicker.jpg (281x283, 13K)

According to Dave Meltzer

Attached: 1565991566905.jpg (1247x701, 129K)

>100,000 buys

Attached: OHNONONONONO.png (666x782, 437K)

fullgears buyrate sounds like number inflation anyway.

>fite was up 10% that means it everything else did well

that isn't how it works Magoo

So the real buyrate is about 50k.

Full gear did 98k. They dont get the full whack of $50 a PPV the box office, its normally 45%, as the hosters get 45% and the last 10% is for promotional/advertising costs. We'll round up say $25 a sale to make it easier

Wrestlezone reported at least 1/4 of full gear viewership was UK/Rest of World (about 17/18$, we'll round up to 20 to make it easier so say 10 as 50% cut.)

So..US 75,000 x $25.00 =1,875,000
UK/RoW 25,000 x $10.00 =250,000

So taking the elevated numbers and round ups, distributor cut, promo/advertising cut already done.
We're talking $2.1 million from full gear, but its likely 2 million.

Its not something to celebrate when the networks taking 13 to 14 million a month.

Meltzer is such a fucking shill top kek

>Droney cope
lmao

Based abacus-chad, thanks

The numbers don't lie.

Which is precisely why you havent see anyone of the AEW hierarchy boast about the PPV numbers and sales. Its not something to jump up and down.

Rounding up the numbers isnt unfair, because we'll never know exact country numbers. So here and there is reasonable to be generous upping numbers.

NOOOOOOOOOO! STEPH PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!

Attached: hhh3.png (400x400, 184K)

>(who carried it internationally for $19.99 USD

there are not even getting 50 bucks from most people

cope

Melt probably calculates the buyrate the same way he does UFC PPV's. Google searches and the gate and he probably guesses the gate money.

It is when AEW doens8t have the library WWE does and hasn)t been around for even a year

Honest journalism from Meltzer, why would he lie?

When has Dave ever been wrong about this?

I bought it on fite tv. $20 is the perfect price point imo

Cope

Ya seethe?

when has he ever been proved right? mark

Everytime

I wouldn't watch AEW even if you paid me $20.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
THIS CAN’T BE FUCKING HAPPENING E BRO’S!

By who? All Petite dont release buy numbers

>guy on AEW payroll promotes AEW ppv
>you pay him money for this

kek you fucking morons

Attached: 1508083_1465569297005531_1835810453_n.jpg (480x280, 16K)

>No! No! Dave Meltzer can NEVER be right!

Attached: 1583277455818.png (626x586, 867K)

Youd believe him if he said they did 300k buys

It’s just not fucking fair! AEW was supposed to die but it keeps winning. Jesus fucking Christ I’ve had enough of this shit! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

>all this seethe

I hate Dave Meltzer I just wanted to introduce that reaction image to Yea Forums

Thanks for crunching the numbers but fuck you for comparing a 50 dollar PPV to the Network. It's apples and oranges, idiot.

How did it skyrocket if that's exactly the same number as full gear by meltzer's own reports?

Are you OCD e-drone?

We just keep winning

Attached: 1546969330750.jpg (919x874, 319K)

And you don’t release semen onto real women
What’s the point?

Based

>Its not something to celebrate when the networks taking 13 to 14 million a month
in a age where a large company has devalued the price of large shows in consumers eyes by selling them for next to nothing over their streaming service, of course it's something to celebrate you fucking idiot. wwe has been around longer than youve been alive creating it's monopoly and this tiny company is more successful than it has any right to be. the fact you're even comparing the two is idiotic

>No actual numbers
Curiously this only happens with AEW

post your victory dance elite chads

Attached: HaruhiDance.gif (208x292, 182K)

Cool story bro

I'm gonna pay for the next PPV

>Network is making $14million per month

they don't even charge people for it most of the time

It's WWE network, not IMPACTplus
You actually have to pay at least for a month, they don't give you free month just to join.

Just how retarded are you user?

looks like the chIMPACTzees are triggered

First month's free. You should know since Michael Cole has probably told you ten thousand times.

You obviously failed your ESL exam.
First month is free with every subscription, you have to pay $9.99 for a sub first.
You should learn to english, pajeet.

Cringe

user...

>Its not something to celebrate when the networks taking 13 to 14 million a month.
LMAO
Sure they are.
>Implying they even have a million PAID subs for the network
>Breaking down costs for PPV but not breaking down costs for streaming services
>The cost of producing programming for said network
Imagine making a decent post and then exposing yourself as an idiot by adding that last line.