ekmq49

>H2H
chluw6

Attached: file.png (700x370, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talksport.com/football/582586/arsenal-unai-emery-nicolas-pepe/
android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/take-partial-screenshots-android-0175349/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget to Fraser ---> Martial, everyone.

or Fraser to Pulisik

what do you think brehs?

Attached: file.png (1302x1364, 403K)

Switch out Fraser for another 7.5 or below. Milivojevic looks like your best bet so you can upgrade Murray to King or Jota

Friends, do you reckon Adams will be worth a punt? I'm liking the look of him and Southampton play some good offensive football under Hassenhuttl, but their fixtures are pretty awful before until GW14. Already have Robinson and Trossard, so another uncertain player might be overkill.

have i fucked it already, lads?

Attached: team 8 aug.png (588x588, 112K)

will Zinchenko be playing first 3 game weeks or am I being meme'd into having him

i was about to ask the same, im torn between Zinchenko and Adams. I would say go for it, but since you're already on Tross and Robinson i wouldn't recommend Adams

is Fraser injured or...?

Pls rate this

Lamela will be changed after GW1 or 2

Attached: 342545463653.jpg (838x831, 147K)

>Ederson AND Pope
>Memewood and Memedoncker in the starting 11
>McGinn (5.5) wasting away on the bench
Downgrade one keeper and tinker your way into a team that doesn't force you to play GW1 with your two memes.

Yeah, I'm debating the same thing as I wouldn't want to have to use a transfer on Zinchenko after a couple of GWs. Probably worth the risk though, cheap way into their defence. The more I look at Southamptons fixtures the more sense it makes, pretty much all top teams and away fixtures - though I'm sure Adams will still score, transfering him in for their run between GW 14-30 feels more safe.

>Also rate my team

Attached: file.png (1649x1330, 508K)

Sane is out with a torn ACL.

For me it's:
Wilson -> King
Dendoncker -> Moutinho
Van djik -> Robbo

Would expect both Kean and Pepe to start GW1 on the bench. Also don't think Lamela is a good punt, better to go for a player that'll be likely to keep getting minutes if you're forced to use the transfer elsewhere. Could also strike gold with someone like Trossard, Robinson, Barkley or Perez instead.

>Murray
The man is 76 years old and they just bought his replacement. Having both him and Moura could mean you're forced into using your first transfers in order to get them out in a couple of weeks.

Attached: cd4cb8341a604d1a91d20fe7779d79f07bdc3e9716068818d7c6b563edc5770c.jpg (324x370, 24K)

remember to start some wolves players this week, goyim.

Yeah that's kinda how im thinking as well. Im pretty certain Zinchenko will start first 2-3 games, but i can move him on for a Bissaka or someone around that price.

Final draft, 1.0 leftover
GW2: Lucas -> Fraser/Martial
GW3: Zinchenko -> Laporte

Attached: 20190808_182545.jpg (1080x1531, 589K)

anyone here change their mind on Iwobi now that he's not on Arsenal? Will probably play a lot on Everton

I had Trossard from the start but will bring him back in once I bin Lamela. I'm happy to take a punt on Kean and Pepe.

Thanks for the advice xx

>Sheffield United has sent Mark Duffy to Stoke
That surely leaves Lundstram as #1 sub for the season to Freeman-Norwood-Fleck with Robinson playing more as a striker

Lads, I've memed myself into this.

Pls help

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-122617~2.png (720x996, 525K)

Pepe is going to be snap city before January
#ArsenalDNA

>They STILL haven't added Cancelo

6.5m incoming

Arsenal's top 2 CBs are a greek yellow card merchant and David fucking Luiz. Having Leno should be a bannable offense here.
Swap Kane with Lacazette or Son when he gets back and upgrade the midfield

>Leno
Apart from that, would pick Slabguire/Bissaka over Shaw as I think they're better prospects for points. Maguire should be Uniteds biggest threat from set pieces while AWB has a habit of collecting bonus points for a living. Also looked more threatening on the overlap than Shaw during pre-season.

Sheffield loaned out one of their only other midfielders. Lundstram is now basically their only substitution option.

Yeah I I don't like Leno, he's a placeholder. The problem is I don't like any of the 4.5-5.0 keepers.

in what universe is poop starting walker over cancelo...

Heaton/pope/Ryan are a million miles better and cheaper

Just get Pope/Heaton/Henderson/Ryan and pray like the rest of us. Leno likely won't get 0.5m worth of points over any of them. If you picked the wrong one you can just swap on your WC.

Fab and Foster would be my picks for 5.0
4.5 it'd be Pope

Cancelo will start ahead of Zinc, m8

Cancelo also plays as a LB occasionally so he could replace Memechenko

nope

Insider here, Walker will play CB.
Zinc - Laporte - Walker - Cancelo

This is a bad meme. He's played 5 games at LB in his ENTIRE CAREER.

>tf
Didn't know Man City sent scouts to Barbados

Tierney is a must right lads?

ahaha

Doesn't matter, City will get dabbed on by West Ham anyways, these dubs confirm

>signed Mo Besic
nevermind!

Ok, lads. I just transferred
Leno > Pope
Walker > Laporte

Here's hoping for no GW3 wildcard

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-124757~2.png (720x784, 451K)

Rodriguez,Sterling -> Origi, Salah

All in on pool

Attached: Capture.png (1004x1105, 324K)

>All those millions doing nothing on the bench

Attached: 1461785945787.jpg (942x943, 123K)

Good team

Get Origi the fuck out of your team.

Thoughts on Harry Wilson at 6.0? With Brooks out injured he might go straight into the first team desu

is it good la

Attached: Screenshot_20190808_195340_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 806K)

Listen here lad, if rotation is good enough for Pep it's good enough for us.

Add Canc

>martial

Wouldn't start the season with him.

I didn't know this was a thing

Attached: brap.png (873x47, 4K)

he´ll play plenty for the first weeks while salah, firminho and especially mane get ready

very similar to what i've got

who's a good 7.5?

Remove Ake you fag

One for the watchlist imo. Uncertain just how much he will play, considering they bought some other wide player as well. Could be a nice punt, but risky.

I like it

If you can stomach seeing big points on your bench after making the seemingly right squad selection, go for it.

moura while son is out

Pulisic

CONCACAF STRONK

Fuck you /fpl/ I'm done, eat my ass
Just added him fuck you

Attached: brap2.jpg (875x759, 74K)

I agree Martial's a risk, but he could be one of the best picks over the course of the season. With Lukaku leaving and no replacement, both he and Rashford are going to get more gametime and will be expected to score more regularly. As a 7.5m midfielder he could be points galore

*** Just under 24 bongs to go ***

UK is 1 hour ahead of GMT in the summer

Attached: lfc.png (579x536, 24K)

Don't like only having one City player, suggestions?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 19.05.23.png (1164x1152, 397K)

pep destroys fantasy teams

Really enjoyed these threads recently lads. Look at all these flags! Good luck this weekend

Attached: alpha_strike.png (429x472, 18K)

Salah and Firmino are already ready. And Mane is back for GW2 and will come off the bench. Origi is a one week punt and he's a fucking shit player at that.

why did you name the file brap2.jpg

help

Attached: Capture.png (880x857, 217K)

start over desu

For you to figure out

something something holebas yellow cards

my guess is you are a retarded zoomer that is obsessed with braps and milkies and everything you do has to include le epic memes XD

Imagine typing this

Fraser, Jiminez, Auba and Lloris are decent picks I guess

go jerk yourself off to nick fuentnes, you zoomer mutt.

rate pls ;_; scared

Attached: ezfanthasy.png (754x781, 166K)

Just copy mine mate

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-202404.png (1080x1920, 928K)

american tier

Triple Everton seems really overkill, atleast ditch Coleman. Lack of City players seems suicidal

>Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

Does anyone know if a players popularity before the first deadline will affect the price, or is it only the amount of people purchasing them after the season has started which affects it? Put another way, is VVD going to skyrocket in price after GW1 because 49% of people already have him, or will even more people have to buy him for the price to rise?

More people have to buy him for the price to increase.

Even more people would have to buy him

rate and hate

Attached: ss+(2019-08-08+at+07.14.47).jpg (1069x813, 172K)

what's a good 6/6.5m mid. other than Perez and Trossard?

Lanzini

Do you want Fraser and King to score past Henderson or Henderson to keep a clean sheet against them?

It's impossible to go an entire season without having players that play against eachother, friend. Every 4.5 option either has a terrible game or plays against a team I have an attacker for. You simply hope for the best. You can't have 11 players return every week.

there are also games after the first game week, you know

You’re the first I’ve seen on here that’s gone with Leno. Better option that Pope, that’s for sure.

0.5m more than Pope though.

pogba

That's what the bench is for. Generally speaking, picking multiple offensive players from the same team is not a good idea, if the game is low-scoring, there's a good chance that not all of them will return points and if you don't believe in their team for a GW, it's not easy to sub/transfer all of them.

Sure, not all players will rack up points every week but you shouldn't willingly lower your chances before it even begins.

Nice desu. You confident Adams will get enough goals in the first third of the season? Their fixtures look like a steaming pile of shit to me, but I'm still tempted

is this your first season playing fpl?

I believe

I have a bench. I'm just not rotating keepers so I can afford KDB. The difference between KDB and anyone else for his price point is huge. Have to have him.

I have KDB and Salah but I'm nervous about not owning Sterling

I'm afraid to go without a premium forward, but it seems impossible to fit one in with Salah and Sterling. Has anyone managed to do it without gimping the rest of the team?

Pope will haemorrhage goals. It’s worth getting a goalie that’ll earn clean sheets.

This is the setup. A 4-5-1. Little will change from this. What do you think? Previously had Trossard and VVD with 0.5 in the bank but swapped to Coleman and Martial budget maxxed. Which one would be better?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 20.00.52.png (1174x1150, 411K)

8th or 9th. I believe 2010-11 was my first season.

I’d be shocked if Adams scores more than 5 league goals.

yikes

You've not watched a single Southampton game since the new manager took over have you

i tried a few times to fit kane/auba but gave up and have king and wilson in a 442 for gw1

Why is everyone choosing Trossard? He's a literal who in a shit team who's never played in a good league

Yeah and I’d be shocked if Adams scores more than 5 league goals.

the bissaka effect

>O'Connell
Great 4.5 pick

I went ahead and built the perfect team for you fellas

Attached: FC swagnasty.png (696x554, 114K)

Why?

Is kean worth? i was thinking of replacing wilson and investing 1m somewhere else

yeah fantastic idea

>perez
>martial
>stevens
>zinchenko
>kane in august
>that bench
>coleman in 2019

no /s please

Be gentle pls

Attached: ZomboDroid 08082019201152.jpg (1080x1489, 222K)

Check out my team guys. Fully balanced. Before you shit on my pukki jusg look at the midfield.

Attached: Beastmode11.jpg (1396x2047, 1.12M)

stopped reading at zouma

>>perez
nothing wrong with this
>>martial
probably a wait and see
>>stevens
shit
>>zinchenko
will start
>>kane in august
you fell for this?
>>that bench
caring about a bench lul
>>coleman in 2019
sidibe will not start right away and everton has the best opening fixtures in the league

fuck aussies are not too bright

>Perez
Nothing to suggest he isn't a good pick
>Martial
Got a role to play in the attack now Ngubu has fucked off
>Stevens
Most active part of an attack that heavily relies on wing backs. Pretty much guaranteed he will get some goals and assists this season
>Zinchenko
I'm nervous about this one
>Kane in August
He scored last August. It's a meme.
>That bench
You only need one active sub until wildcard time if your 11 is nailed
>Coleman in 2019
I'll take your advice on this as I just stuck him in. Who should I stick in for 5.5?

is this how you plan to have the starting 11?

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A BARBADOS FLAG ALL OF A SUDDEN

you are retarded

8/10
2/10
9/10
5/10
7/10

please rate

I thought my post was yours. wew.

Why isn't Filip Benkovic listed? Isn't he fairly likely to play this season, maybe even be a first-teamer?

I would post my team but it's too good and everyone would copy

Stop choosing Pepe

talksport.com/football/582586/arsenal-unai-emery-nicolas-pepe/

For this week yes. Someone above mentioned Pepe is unlikely to start and same with Kean. I didn't watch the epl enough last season so no idea who's actually good or not.

yeah, i know you are jealous you didnt think of this before

Attached: winning team.png (882x690, 176K)

*solves it*

Attached: solved.png (873x865, 193K)

interesting that none of you have eriksen

>Spending 6.5m on a striker rather than a premium defender
Absolute brainlet move.

what do we think about barkley? any other decent 6.0 options?

Who do I get instead of Pepe that's not De Brown?

Any tips? I fear I may invest not enough in attack, but I don't know who I should let go. Keep in mind that I plan to get rid of Walker and get Cancelo if they are the same price.

Attached: S.jpg (889x864, 154K)

Get Sidibe

> I fear I may invest not enough in attack
You haven’t invested enough in defence either

>4 premium defenders + goalkeeper
>not a single one from Liverpool
are you playing anti-fantasy by any chance?

Martial, and upgrade elsewhere

Was going to mercilessly criticise this because it's clearly a banter team, but it's actually possible it could do quite well desu. I'd probably swap Milivojevic for some other 7.0 attacking midfielder, but would be interesting to see how this one fares

Hilarious

>putting 9.5 on your bench for 2 weeks

Attached: 1257133421599.jpg (577x611, 37K)

Martial, Lucas Moura, Fraser or the Leicester lads are your best bet if you're looking to downgrade, otherwise upgrade to Sterling somehow

Well go on lad give me a 5.5 defender.

let's hear it then

Ake :^)
or Wanny B

He might be good, but woudn't put him in my gw1 team. They play United and we're not sure about their starting 11. I don't really like any of 6.0 options. Maybe Trossard or one of the Villa mids

Pulisic then get Pepe when he starts

I didn't want to do the AWB meme as it's such a normie pick, and hence is doomed to failure. But it might have to happen. Is he the best besides Shaw and Maguire? Shaw likes to romp forward and get the odd assist.

wouldn't pick Maguire, Utd haven't hit a good corner since Beckham so I wouldn't expect attacking returns from him.
Shaw, if he avoids the booking/bans he ran into last season and injuries is the best Utd pick.
AWB feels "safer"-ish

Shaw got 5 assists last season

I had Shaw in-between his bookings and injuries and he was the bollocks. Just needs a season where he starts consistently and he's FPL golddust.

FPL virgin here. What do I need to fix?

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (673x612, 137K)

AWB got 3 and drastically more bonus points.

midfielders are better value than forwards; should drop the 11m forwards and boost your midfield.

Swap Murray to King

ok boys this it?

Attached: hallah.png (791x833, 184K)

A good first effort but I'd get rid of Guendouzi. Lose one of Kane or Aubameyang for a cheaper striker. Strikers are crap value and you only need one expensive one. Put that money into upgrading Guendouzi, possibly to Kevin De Bruyne if you can.

Maybe get a bench player who starts too, just for insurance. A 4.5m defender. Lloris is not a good pick for keeper. If you're getting an expensive keeper get Allison or Ederson for effortless clean sheets or Pickford for save points.

yep, that's it

>swap penalty merchant in VAR cancer league

Excellent team outside of the lack of City attackers.

2mil left lad what the reason?

VAR doesn't increase penalties

VAR doesn't give more penalties. It actually lowers it. This is a myth that has been constantly disproven.

I seriously don't understand why more people don't have Fraser at least for the first few gameweeks

I mean I know it's Bournememe but they play Sheffield and Villa ffs

AWB got a shitload of bonus points last season. Think he might be better than Shaw tbqh

game over

Attached: 32178923132179372198.png (865x863, 216K)

Very nice

we'll see :)

Zaha will be shit and palace will get 3 pens this season

Because last season his main draw was value, given he started at 5.5m. At 7.5m that has been taken away.

>thinking he'd get more penalties for VAR finally exposing Zaha the fraud

Anyone considering a Chelsea defender for 5.0? Lamps is big brained and will have Kante running around in front of their 4 again

YIKES

You don't have a starting keeper and you have no bench.
Nah.

Fraser would be good value at 7.5 last season

BUTTON

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes but not now I'm waiting to see how they'll do

I have Chilwell and I feel uncomfortable about it every day. But I just can't find anyone better for 5.5

Fair enough, think I'll do a cheeky Digne to Zouma so I can get Ederson in goal.

that does not sound worth

Because no matter the price he is still playing 2 shitter teams in a row. Then I can upgrade him back up to Pepe

How to FPL: Forget about names, forget about teams, look at the fixtures and choose ten players who have realistic or almost guaranteed hopes of attacking returns and a goalkeeper.

I'd have him over Pepe to start the season for sure.

>Picking De Bruyne over Pepe
>Not picking expensive defenders
>Using a 'funny' team name you've googled
>Starting the season with Kane
>Picking Kane over Auba
>Actually thinking Dendoncker and Greenwood will get games

I seriously hope you don't do this, lads?

Any thoughts? Is the defence a bit much?

Attached: B9844810-F864-44BF-A22C-A80A13A80074.jpg (750x806, 491K)

why yes I'll buy a 24 years old who just got his first good season and scored half his goals with penalties that he wont be taking now

Attached: 1493649543153.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>being wrong on all counts - the post

Attached: 1259895783288.jpg (461x510, 16K)

Just invested 150 euros on money leagues and changed Murray to Benteke.

t. big brain

Attached: 1539767854870.png (398x398, 191K)

>when i've done none of this except having KDB solely until Pepe is match fit

Cancelo 5.5. Rest easy Zinchenko bros. A direct swap is at hand for when he is dropped.

Thoughts?

Attached: fpl.png (860x831, 197K)

Cancelo will be 6.0 and you know it.

1m left

Attached: Screenshot_20190808_222209_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 860K)

he's confirmed 5.5

oi if im racist how come my team looks like this

Attached: ngubu.png (880x769, 190K)

It's confirmed mate. Cheers all round.

It's official.

Attached: EBeUrv-W4AAwFUY.jpg (680x680, 68K)

He's not in the game?

Literally no idea where people get the idea that Cancelo and Zinzizhzziipf play the same position in any way. He rotates with Walker which makes both useless.

Walker will also play as a CB.

He looks like hide the pain Harold there

Anyone know what Palace's starting defence is likely to be?

>FPL HQ
>We've got a playmaking/attacking midfielder, not a Sterling/Salah but should do well, what price will we go for?
>7.5 mill

every time

No he fucking won't

what are you doing in France Pep?

Iwobi value now?

Does he start ? Much rather punt 6m on him than Trossard or Barkley

It'd be shit.
Kelly - Ward - Dann - Van Aanholt.

*solves Brexit*

Attached: 036C2D23-422C-4AE5-A250-EF5E95254898.png (750x1334, 626K)

A.) Vardy & Jota
or
B.) Wilson & Jimenez

Go.

B

Wolves will flop

wilson and jota

Wilson and Jiminez

Finally I have my Chilwell replacement

who?

Andy Carroll and De Bruyne

Damn boys, I think I just got it right!

Attached: fpl.png (1746x1342, 544K)

American here, I am a Chelsea fan now.
How are we looking lads?

He won't start over Richard Lee Son.
There is also Bernard.
Weird transfer.

BUTTON (V)
AGUERO (C)
OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1519258867707.png (1024x1024, 91K)

>got it right
>Dendoncker starting

Attached: 1269986423014.jpg (153x211, 6K)

Lo Celso

How's this?

Attached: yes.jpg (1034x1377, 636K)

I'm pretty set on this team.

Should I consider alternatives to Shaw and Barkley?

Attached: FPL.png (881x827, 208K)

If Ravel Morrison starts could you be tempted?

how old is this screenshot, those teams got their sponsors added weeks ago

Forget Digne.

Attached: EBeUmaGXYAA6HQU.jpg (2000x2000, 615K)

Absolutely not, don't even consider it user

>midfielder

I doubt he'll start

>(You)

He is alright. Better than Norwich Midfielders anyway.

Opinion, lads? Any tips?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-144703.jpg (1080x2280, 881K)

Lads please help do I replace Chilwell for Cancelo?

Charge your phone.

>midfielder

Captain Salah you dumdum

2nd choice to Danny Rose at LB and Son at LW

I have Kane and I'm going to triple captain him for the first game. change my mind. no august meme allowed

Attached: 1.png (872x445, 85K)

>triple captain in a non-DGW

Wins.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08-22-00-42.png (1080x2160, 1.18M)

i have 1m left in the bank, do i invest in a better defender or something else?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808_230215.jpg (908x1259, 233K)

I think I solved it

Attached: ex.png (784x823, 162K)

Not with Basedboy

Lo Celso is a fucking bargain

Downgrade your keeper and put switch Pulisic to KDB

upgrade kean to wilson :)

That's what you want to believe.

I have 0.5 and could upgrade to a 5.0 but no.

playing my bench boost in GW1 because fuck you

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 22.08.56.png (881x740, 222K)

hvala brate :-)

With your starting XI you might as well bench boost

>bench boosting with no keeper on the bench

CANCELO 5.5M

ZINC OUT

HE WON'T START

Where's my goody bag?

Attached: FPL080819.png (575x573, 117K)

anyone?

0/10

There's several thousand players with the exact same team as you. Hard to win.

Have I gone too far

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-224143_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 636K)

uninstall the plug-in and reinstall it once you're sure it won't fuck up your team

android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/take-partial-screenshots-android-0175349/

>Salah
>Sterling
>Zaha
>Midfield players

What exactly did Barclays Premier League (official tm) mean by this?

Attached: 1558098797491.png (234x215, 6K)

This is why 3-4-3 is dead

They meant that Salah, Sterling and Zaha are all wingers instead of centre forwards it isn't exactly rocket science.

WHY NOT

What's the purpose of having midfield players in the game if you can use those slots to put in wingers and therefore increase your probability of getting points from goals?

Attached: 1558031447019.png (657x527, 58K)

>joins one of the best teams in the world known for a very demanding style coached by an autistic manager who demands a very particular way of playing.
>lol we'll throw him straight in the starting 11 what could go wrong?

FPL is like the only fantasy that does this. Everyone else has them as forwards.

Is Drinkwater at 4.5 a better enabler than Dendocker?

>having a bench

Thanks bros

*solves fpl*

Attached: download (3).png (873x673, 208K)

why does this irish cunt pretend to know everything?

how many points did he get last season?

Probably after GW1, I'll get him early to get build up value. He is gonna burst through 5 if he starts

He doesn't pretend, he just knows everything. Deal with it

I like it, no Everton players though

Should I stick with ederson or drop to Fabianski and spend the extra mil elsewhere?

Dummy he has skeleton on the bench
:^)

M8, I didn't even see that Skelly there :p

There's several Irish posters here. At least 4.

If your going for a cheaper keeper then at least choose one who is capable of getting a clean sheet. Brighton have ezpz fixtures so I’m going with Ryan

Dont confuse the 1 poster who knows what hes talking about with the rest of us. I haven't a clue.

stick to ederson and save yourself from trouble

Also don't have a clue.

Rate me lads
I reckon I've cracked it

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-234711.png (1080x2160, 425K)

start over

Sort out Vert, Pope, and your 2 Newcastle players

What's wrong with Vertonghen? He'll start won't he?

Why does every team have Salah and/or Sterling surrounded by a bunch of trash players?

Are you all retarded?

Rate guize?

Attached: 33BE9F7A-531E-4D0B-AF56-B5A8998D6137.jpg (640x844, 447K)

Because they're strikers for the two best teams and get 1 extra point for each goal

State of that midfield

don't listen to these scrubs, you'll be laffin when Aubarang bangs a hatty against Newcastle

Do you plan to bench boost day 1?

Who is the best starting striker of all, at least for the first few games?

Kane

Kane in August? Is this an /fpl/ meme?

Wilson

Kane if your IQ is >120
Auba if its

I have Aguero-King-Kean at the moment and I'm less than comfortable with it

rashford

Sounds like your team is shit

get Vardy then

Ings

thanks will get all 6 of these

Lukaku

you will get nothing and you are nothing

Can't, already got Young, Fred and Sanchez

Are you retarded?

surely nibs

det kommer hjem la

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-015304~2.png (1080x1311, 400K)

Wilson+VvD or Vardy+Tierney?

Vardy/Tierney because neither are wogs

So last year someone triple captained Shaw GW1 and he bagged a goal.
What's gonna happen this time?

>everyone ITT going double pool defense
alright so all i need to do is NOT that and i'll do well, thanks guys

Like mine but worse

Attached: Teem.jpg (1440x2267, 1.22M)

>not captaining Pukki

Attached: 1561407892925.jpg (727x480, 38K)

might as well give me the title lads

Attached: 6c0706aaffdef2a07a7f2b8c9393f3f2.png (968x768, 229K)

>0 portugueses

>no salah
>no sterling
Only thing you're getting is left behind lad

*liverpool concede*

do I take a 4.5 gk and a 4.0? Is that a bad idea?

I mean realistically if the 4.5 gets injured I probably just make a transfer before the gw, and the .5 I gain can be much better spent elsewhere

Attached: Pope Ryan.png (393x153, 33K)

>and the .5 I gain can be much better spent elsewhere
sounds like you've made your decision already. now you just need to decide which one to keep. Personally I'd keep Pope since they play better Brexitball

Bumperino

alright fuck it, here's the finished product

r8, h8, masturb8

Attached: very bad team.png (859x646, 205K)

Left or Right
(3-5-2 vs 3-4-3)

Attached: 1920start.jpg (1542x600, 275K)

Why am I seeing Guilbert in so many teams?

Barkley, Lanzini, Tielemans

next doherty la

Thoughts on this holding me over until WC?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 06.55.41.png (1156x1148, 403K)

Chilwell for Cancelo? Please send help

which chelsea 5.0 def will be starter?

>unironically using the term "gold dust"

Attached: 899.jpg (634x703, 43K)

Are you afraid of FUN, leafboy?

Attached: F#1231.jpg (876x923, 96K)

zouma & christensen

last question att or rob with some 6m shitter or downgrade one?

£99m

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 488K)

Who is more likely to start AWB or Maguire?

it's like you had a stroke halfway through creating your team

Attached: laugh pepe.jpg (398x376, 37K)

fuck it

Attached: Untitled.png (876x797, 186K)

I predict a lot of panicking around 5pm when servers are down.

I’ve cracked it lads. Premium defense, Salah, Kane, and KdB
And a bookies approved punt on Maddison & Barkley. Jota has also been fantastic in preseason.

Attached: 6FE966BF-FB7C-436B-8646-5888928AA1A0.jpg (1125x1587, 870K)

>3 liv
>3 citeh

yep that's gonna hurt me

Not bad user, not bad at all

>Laporte ownership keep decreasing

Attached: 1541554514349.png (460x460, 148K)

It's full on panic mode now

Attached: Step 1 panic.png (886x828, 198K)

your team looks a lot like mine, did you copy me, mother fucker?

>no sterling

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.p (676x678, 152K)

You're all going to regret Ayoze

kek.

Attached: meme team.png (858x639, 205K)

Can't decide between Aubu or Kane, who should I choose?

R8 and h8 pls, m8s!

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-102805.jpg (1080x1920, 789K)

Auba

plenty wrong there
kolasinac might not even play

Find a flaw

Attached: 20190809_100327.jpg (1080x1357, 516K)

What to spend 1.5 on?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-120746.jpg (1080x1920, 554K)

Henderson isnt a goalkeeper, he's a midfielder for Liverpool, you should switch his position quick.

lmao wtf is this

Wat

Ok I buyed ederson

Any last changes friends?

Attached: file.png (1639x1294, 504K)

Hows my final team looking?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-102415_Chrome.jpg (1080x1443, 534K)

I really fucking hope Siggy is worth the 8 mil

Attached: gw1.png (785x601, 124K)

Pretty good, I'd steal it I wasn't lazy

Change matip for van dijk is my advice. Van Dijk is nailed on... Matip will be rotated with Gomez.

think i'm done desu

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 10.27.47.png (806x861, 193K)

Triple Leicester seems a little too brave for me.

Not a fan of geriatrics in the starting 11, but could be a nice punt I guess.

Quite good. Think Jota will play a lot less though with Cutrone in this season.

The Premier League should just hand me the fantasy trophy now
Bow down faggots

Attached: 2030AA05-2A38-4D01-8A60-783F1544B386.png (828x1792, 1.85M)

R8 homies
memechenko to awb or laporte after gw 2-3
also just changed taylor to coleman

I do too. If he turns out shite ill buy martial probably

Attached: final fantasy.png (875x762, 221K)

Downgrade one of your gks to 4m

Maybe so but I can't see who i would change around at least for GW1. I'm going to go for it and hope for the best.

Thoughts on Dani Ceballos at 5.5 and Kurt Zouma at 5.0?

I think zouma could be starting, in which case he could be a bargain. Did he do much in preseason?

Kind of satisfied.

Attached: plff.png (877x850, 184K)

jota for deeney imho, watford is shite

>Chelsea keeping clean sheets under Fat Frank

great team, only thing I'd be tempted to change is Ake -> Baseduncu since Leicester have a better defence than Bournemouth and an extra 0.5 down the road won't hurt anyone

Where my Sheffield triple bois at?

?? he isn't fat

Is going without Sterling crazy? Likely won't captain him for the first 3 GWs, and it would allow me to get Auba or Kane who are both great captains for GW2/3.

Serious question.

Why is everybody either going all in on a premium 6m keeper or skimping on a 4.5m.

People seem to be hating on Leno, Schmeicel, Fabianski etc. But are they not better options?They'll keep some clean sheets on good fixtures and then on bad fixtures they'll get save bonus points because of their dodgy defence.

tl;dr- Will the 5m keeper be the big brain move this season?

I have pickford bc of everton fix and i just like the lad

>le brave british t-rex lad

He is shit tho

I've gone with Leno despite all the hate and I'm sticking with it. Hoping he'll score Pickford of last season points...

Too template?? Any advice?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-231339.png (1440x2560, 1.37M)

Thoughts??? I think I'm going to have to bin off Sterling for someone cheaper and strengthen up the midfield with the leftover.

Attached: IMG_20190809_111813.jpg (1080x1404, 192K)

help a newbie out, /asspee/. any really bad picks?

Attached: haaaaaalp.jpg (821x806, 100K)

Who's the best 5.5m option?

Torn between Alderweireld, Wan-Bissaka, Chilwell and Coleman. I've gone for Alderweireld atm as I'm worried about ropey/unproven defences/midfields for the latter 3. Thoughts?

*best 5.5m defender option, obvs

>not having Pope AND Alisson
>not having at least two 200 point defenders
It’s free real estate

Yeah, having two big money strikers is a low IQ move.

PVA scored the most points last season of all the options but CP's defence looks fucking wank this season, anyone taking the punt?

Cancelo

zinchenko

Yeah got him already. Is the plan to just whip him out as soon as Mendy is back fit?

Do you think he'll replace Walker in GW2?

Zinchenko and Wilson

Or

Walker and Jimenez

What do you think lads?

who would you replace, if i changed one premium striker for a cheaper one? i think defence is my biggest worry, but not really sure who's the weakest...

Walker moves to centreback, City have no depth

>last day panic mode team change just because I want to include Martial

What you all think?

Attached: hjolkmo.jpg (939x876, 100K)

Because the difference from 4.5 to 5/5.5 doesn't really give you shit, unless it's pickford. Issue with Everton defence is they're a lot weaker than they were last season. Anyone saying Leno needs to check in at dignitas.

Currently debating Wilson + Trozard or King + Martial

Attached: 1471864416976.png (294x240, 132K)

i would play if i knew any of the players on non top 5 teams

Your reminder that Wolves only conceded one goal in the preseason and it as an own goal against a team who didn't get a single shot on target.

I have Kevin sterling and Aubu, should I change one of them to Salah? Is he essential?

I hope he breaks both legs just so everyone's team instantly becomes 10x more interesting

>signs mane

Thoughts on Ceballos?

I'm just waiting for Mané to come back, after that I'll do Salah to Mané.

Ole's press conference
>“Towards the end of last season we didn’t score a lot of goals," he said. "Mason Greenwood’s pathway would have been more difficult with another striker there.

>“I believe that Mason is going to be playing and involved a lot and when he is, he will score goals.”

Kane out
Greenwood in

If Salah or mane get seriously injured I’m dropping all Liverpool players it’ll be ogre for them

r8
Swapping lucas for martial gw2
Would like to get rid of jorgihno somehow

Attached: CropperCapture[21].png (871x644, 186K)

What are the odds on Abraham starting? He started the last 2 pre-season games, smashed it with Villa last season, Giroud can't do a full 90, Batshuayi is a meme. Could be good value for £7m

>implying you need to

just pick 3xCity, 3xLiverpool and fill out the team with shitters from the rest of the top 6

Thinking its best to skip him for the first fixture, same as Kean

>people not realising robertson is the biggest pleb filter and picking him over trent
kek

>not acquiring gold dust early for bargain prices

why

I don't get that too, especially that Arnold take free kicks and corners.

Based strategy.

TAA is more likely to be rotated with Gomez. Robertson will play every single minute unless injured or suspended.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Tell me more about the gold dust

Attached: 1455225530234.jpg (305x346, 72K)

you guys do realise that greenwood is just going to be that shitter that will probably just play 20 minutes from the bench every 5 games right? His role this season is the Europa League, you'd be very very naive to think that a inexperienced 17 year old will play more than 7 late season premier league games. You can't start him cause he'll be on the bench everytime and score you exacly 0 or 1 point (sometimes) Upgrade that 4.5 to Shane Long, at least that guy plays

Trent was rotated maybe twice last season. The other games he didn't play he was injured.
He is objectively better than robertson when it comes to fantasy

This thread shows some people really don't grasp the concept of Points Per Match per Million spent

>not having a bench of 3 shitters and selecting greenwood as first sub for when he scores a hat trick against sheffield
wew

Fraser or Moura?

He will get subbed off more for Gomez when pool want to sit on a 1/2-0 lead, cutting his minutes even if he starts nearly every game

>He expects Shane Long to play

So fucking what? What are the others 4.5 striker that will bang in 10 goals this season?

>he thinks Shane Long plays
hahahaha

Last season Gomez was out

And if liverpool want to sit on a lead, the chances of robertson producing any attacking returns decrease.
Meanwhile, trent would have statistically been more likely to have had more returns before he got subbed off.

Haven't seen wolves play recently. Jota or Jimenez the better option right now?

Jimenez if you can afford him but Jota is just fine.

Jimenez

Why does everyone think Bournemouth will batter Sheff Utd?

Who thinks that? I'm betting on a 3-2 score.

They will score at least.

You want to sign questionable prospects that increase in value over the season. Having Man City and Pool players is fine but nabbing literal who's that rack up points and value allows you to buy the Kane's and Agueros later. Case in point: Wan Bissaka last season

Rate mine lads.

Attached: FPLWeek1.png (873x708, 148K)

More interested in who you have identified as gold dust. I have Robinson, Trossard and Henderson in my team currently. Keeping close tabs on Guilbert, Adams, Aarons, Barkley, Ritchie and Martial.

Leno/10

>picking a 33 year old david silva that plays for pep
You're begging for wasted value

Template/10

Because people don't watch the championship

Fraser. Mouth will be replaced by Son and he has worse fixtures

I don't trust Arsenal defense for now

>leno
That team couldn't get anymore cookie cutter

Spurs first choice CB is Vertonghen, there's no point having Alderweireld imo

Wood and Robinson are my two atm

Sterling or Mane?

>leno
>cookie cutter

dont think you know what 'cookie cutter' means lad

post bench of Button Kelly Dedoncker Greenwood

Feel like my banch is too shitty, any ideas? Maybe downgrade KDB to Bernardo Silva and sure extra 1.5 shomewhere?

Attached: Bez tytułu.jpg (883x840, 155K)

Haven't followed the PL for a year or two properly. I thought he still gets game time though?

I REALLY want to pick Laporte, but he is uncertain, so should I go with Walker instead?

How the fuck?

Didn't Sheff Utd have the least goals conceded last season?

That's everyone's bench

well its pretty easy when you have spent all your money on that squad. most people have button dedoncker and greenwood on the bench.

Attached: D148PPpXcAAsjfa.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

kek

>Not leaving yourself money in the bank for when starting 11's are sorted

Attached: FPL.png (868x866, 212K)

>not using wildcard within first 2 GW

>money itb
>Aarons starting

Attached: 1471290945286.jpg (320x278, 12K)

no idea if this is any good

Attached: fantasy football.png (873x899, 218K)

Laporte + Coleman or
Walker + Digne

Should I go Zinchenko or KWP?

Attached: Untitled.png (870x854, 163K)

Upgrade Martinelli imo and you'll have a solid team. Also, as the other user said, Matip will be rotated.

You should go with a 3-5-2

Provides assists, always starts, only 19 so will have improved even more this season. Need 3.5m itb to bring in Mane, who'll outscore Salah this year.

Lads, is Deeney as striker suicide?

it's fucking retarded

going with Wood and I'll transfer him on GW2
is this stupid?

he's the worst option in his price range

lads, guendouzi or dendoncker as bench midfielder? i'd go for guendouzi, but his yellow cards worry me.

Dendoncker is the go to, I'd say Hayden is the better bet than Guendouzi.

Zaha for 7.0 or no? Will he be a little bitch about his move not happening, or a model pro who will get 10 goals and 10 assists from Palace's midfield? Decisions decisions

>Implying you can find anything wrong with this selection

I seriously hope you guys don't copy this team.

Attached: FPL.png (880x811, 200K)

My instinct says no.

Nice strike force nonce

Haven't watched a single second of Premier League football since Villa got relegated lads, break it down for me...Just HOW shit is my team?

Attached: The Togolese Zidane Fanclub.png (868x802, 183K)

I'm practically playing 3 strikers in my starting eleven.

I've been tinkering for a while and I hate it, suggestions?

Attached: mem.png (721x618, 161K)

The former, Laporte is back in training

Smug Joe also picked him, shan't be that bad

change one of your pricey strikers for a better midfield

Give me a reason not to triple captain Salah

Heaton (or Ryan) > Button
Walker > Laporte

wait for the dgw

Possibly the worst I've seen, gg

DGW is prone to rotation and you can't guarantee there'll be good fixtures. Last year was shit for DGW triple captains. Games like Salah or Hazard vs Cardiff were better. I got a 60 point TC last year.

How bad is it bros?

Attached: ABF32D1B-DF35-4B7A-BCA5-260C82A9F163.jpg (1125x1536, 873K)

westwood lol

>having kepa

appreciate it, I dont know who half these fuckers on everyone's teams are. It's insane how far the game has moved on since just 2015

Could be a lot worse. You don't really want Townsend and Ndombele, Calvert Lewin won't play. I'd probably try to find a way to get Mane or Salah in.

>having 5.0 goalie on the bench
pure waste

Polite request for feedback.

Attached: B21A5C6A-549E-4CFD-B703-CE5B01B9EA24.png (750x1334, 649K)

Decent

How about you rotate you keepers depending on the fixtures.

So will Mane play or not? Wary about going into tonight with no Liverpool attack and I’m going the season without Salah

Off the bench week 1, starter week 2

That's how they keep us watching. But you shold know Bertrand is defensive/shit, Villa and Burnley players are cheap but shit, Neves and Jota don't get as many points as you'd expect and I don't know if Heaton will be a starter

Practically impossible to predict whether or not the midtable teams keep a cs.

Let me get this shit straight - lineups have to be confirmed before lineups are released for the 8pm game? And you have little idea who will be playing in the 9 other games? This is fucking gay

If you get two shit teams in the same city it can work to always have a home fixture. Don't think it works this season tho

It'd be easy otherwise you spastic

will we know the lineups for the liverpool - norwich fixture before the transfer window on fpl closes or does it close a couple hours before

The one team I know is Villa, born in Longbridge and had a season ticket in the Holte until we immigrated out 12 years ago and haven't missed a televised game since. Picked our lads on the basis I know they will start and my firm belief Jack Grealish is going to take the next step this year. Heaton will definitely start, easily our best keeper and we aren't about to spend 8mil on a back up keeper at this point.

Good input on the wolves/burnley players though I just picked them based on their point tallies from last season.

That's the point

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

What's the likelihood of Moura starting for Spurs lads?

The FPL deadline is the same as the squad release deadline. As soon as the deadline is passed, we can't change, and teams have to release their squads.

Liverpool's is pretty predictable imo

checked

other than Mane starting or not, true

I've got >le Peaky Blinder man as well desu. If you don't know the league you're best off just picking the most used players (sort by TPB - teams picked by) and make intuitive changes as the season goes on. Or stop playing in October like everyone else lol

High. But will be replaced by Son GW2

Just checked, this can work for Bournemouth and Southampton

Is it? A few years ago when most matches started at 3pm you would find out the lineups before you set your team. Do you think the match times were changed to make FPL more competitive, or that FPL hasn't found a way to deal with the match times being changed?

Son is suspended until August 25th

>Do you think the premier League deliberately moved games to make fantasy football more challenging

Are you braindead?

Teamsheets are made public 1 hour before kickoff. The deadline has always been an hour before the first fixture of the game week.

Brenny's worded it in his press conference that he seems to consider Ayoze Perez as a forward and not a midfielder. He said they needed two attacking minded midfield signings and listed Tielemans and Praet.

I feel comfortable enough and now it has Irish approval. It's locked in.

I remember it being 3pm Saturday when those were the first matches of the week
>or that FPL hasn't found a way to deal with the match times being changed?
Do you only read half a sentence? I'm saying there must be a better way of dealing with the different matchdays/times

All eggs in one basket

Attached: Team.jpg (1008x1480, 670K)

Well that's great

All the more reason to have Perez as effectively a 6.5 striker who also gets +1 for goals and clean sheet points.

Surely that means he'll be playing as a winger (forward) rather than no10 (midfielder). I can't see him upfront desu

I would like to upgrade VvD -> Robertson so I can have both Liverpool fullbacks, but who do I downgrade Sigurdsson to in order to come up with the 0.5? Martial or Lucas Moura?

Fuck, now I want to change my team because it's too similar to this.

Attached: template.png (1350x759, 1.7M)

Barring Yea Forums tearing it to shreds I’m going with this.

Zinchenko to Cancelo once he’s up and running.

Attached: EF8B8A3E-3861-4C3E-B769-DA865880C3CB.jpg (750x1202, 595K)

Would it be silly to triple cap salah, im tempted boys

>scout

>3 Mememouth attackers
Based experts panel.

3 Bournemouth attackers.
Ewww

Convince me NOT to pick Origi this week

why don't they downgrade wilson to jota and upgrade fraser to kdb

>Robertson
>Salah
I have only 2 players on that team. So I guess I'll be playing the differentials.

Who's better out of the following similarly-priced players?
>Allison or Ederson
>Robertson or TAA
>Laporte or Van Dijk
>Salah or Sterling
>Aubameyang, Kane or Aguero
>Firmino, Lacazette or Vardy
>King, Jota or Giroud/Batshuayi/Abraham

Already almost exactly the same before I even looked at this

Attached: 0002420E-F1EB-4B6F-89E1-6D07C00FD3FC.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

If you have 5 or more scout picks, redo your team.

Attached: scout picks.png (420x470, 33K)

It's dumb unless he has a blinder and you find yourself in the top 1k for one glorious weekend

Any feedback on this?

whats the deal with montoya

Only if he has a good game IMO

Don't spend that much in keepers and upgrade either one of your Wolves players

As a staunch anti-Salah manager, would it be a good idea to get him just for GW1 in place of Sterling? Very worried he will run rampant against Norwich

First choice RB for Brighton, good fixtures, attacking manager, has played as a WM in a 3-4-3 in the preseason. Hit the post once. Bandwagon in full force.

Man City won't score against West Ham.

I had a midfield of lucas , kdb instead of townsend and sterling. Should I switch back? Is joe too much of a risk?

>tfw exactly 5
that's it, I'm going Kane > Auba

Why not until after GW2? City face Spurs after West Ham

Then swap Kane for Auba next week.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 12.23.09 am.png (1454x1090, 405K)

Which keeper should I pick over Ederson? There arent any keepers cheaper than 4.5 so thats why I have heaton.

>City face Spurs after West Ham
yeah and they'll win with atleast 3 goals in both matches

Just pick a 4.0 bench fodder. Ederson will start every game and if he gets injured you can just swap to anyone else

Good 5.0 defenders? Does Johnny Evans start for the blueshite?

Ok I replaced deondecker with Jorginho

>Good 5.0 defenders?
Duffy

Boly (nailed, corner threat, wolves can keep clean sheets vs top 6), Duffy (Corner merchant), Zouma (Rudiger injured, only competition is Christensen), Stephens (effectively a winger like Doherty last year), Valery/Bertrand (Hasenhuttl plays 3-4-3 with attacking wingbacks)

Tarkowski at burnley

wont Zouma start for Chelsea now?

Have you taken the Origi pill yet lads?

Attached: welbeck.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Have I (dare I say it) cracked the perfect unbalanced team lads?

Attached: Capture.png (790x823, 183K)

Yes

Why?

For a 5.0 I would probably go for Wilshere but reckon he'll get injured at some point

Shove KDB and Silva in there for egg basket maxxx

>Robbo isn’t his captain

Yeah, don’t think you’re going to make it fellas.

is ozil the pick for 7.5mil

Probably wont even play desu

someone make a new bread oi

>Sane injured for 6-7 months

What are the implications? Guessing more time for Mahrez, but will it be enough for him to be a guaranteed starter? Maybe 5.5 Foden into the first team? Or will Pep just stick with Rodri and KDB behind Sterling Silva x 2 and one striker.

New

>Barkles

Pope or Ryan?
please answer before deadline