Where the fuck do we go from here?

Where the fuck do we go from here?

Attached: 8AA79B75-E558-4DFB-B53A-F6101FA8C28C.jpg (644x483, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OttisSnr/status/1159450746569580544?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

confident of finishing above you guys now

Attached: bouflag.png (1010x1200, 155K)

Dirt nap.

Wolves and Everton will finish above them

>MU fans are happy on reddit while their forwards are Rashord, Martial, Sanchez and that skinny white boy.

You will get skinned alive by every top6 team that is not Chelsea.

Upwards and onwards

Better than Chelsea & Arsenal, sorted the defense if De Gea stays. This season you bleed in a few youngsters and see which can make it, I think a top 4 finish should be easy, possibly even a push for 3rd (Spurs aren't all that impressive, still)

Problem weren't the goals. They scored as much as Chelsea & Tottenham last season, problem was the defence and that is highly improved. Most attacks were coming over Young, and Bissaka is now there.

twitter.com/OttisSnr/status/1159450746569580544?s=19

Try and keep your customers happy for a start

>Better than Chelsea & Arsenal,

lmao

We fall further down the table. Maguire and AWB are both smart signings, even if that incompetent cunt Woodward waited until the end of the window to pay up for them. The rest of the squad is a shitshow. The midfield and attack is weaker now than it was at the start of the window. ALL of the deadwood are still here, some with extended contracts. Ole gone by December. Woodward will repeat the process next summer with a new manager. Expect Wolves and Leicester to jump us.

Chelsea lost Hazard, the guy that carried them. Arsenal have the worst defence among the top 6. Yes, they are both worse off than United.

>hazard carried them
Only until christmas

Why hasn't de gay signed the new contract yet?

This is true!

They were probably waiting until the transfer window closes to announce it. More dirty tricks from Woodward.

>You will get skinned alive by every top6 team that is not Chelsea.
Lukaku had a terrible history against top 6 with United. scored 1 goal in his entire time.

theyre gonna miss him smashing the bottom half of the table

Don’t think they’ve had a bad of a window as everyone is making out.

>signed promising young players
>massively improved the defence
>Got rid of Romelu “2nd touch is a slide tackle” Lukaku
>avoided signing Dybala and being stuck with another Di Maria situation

They ain’t going to win the league anyway so what do they really have to lose by giving the kids a go? Especially if they can get an actual tactic and identity going I could see they making a big improvement.

Championship

You better pray Martial and BOSS start to peform or it’ll be 7th place at best.

Back to supporting your local team.

Anyone else feels like Spurs are a more attractive team for potential players now?

Attached: Man_Utd_future.jpg (768x1024, 146K)

And I'm 90% sure some scouse pikey put a gypsy curse on us.

Attached: ooof.jpg (223x260, 36K)

In all seriousness how do united fans get the Glazers out? I don't think boycotting will work because there's too many plastic fans who will continue to buy merch

I think united's defense is now sorted for the next 4-5 years now but my worry is the lack of depth in the midfield and attack, if Pogba gets a long term injury United won't even finish 6th

They don’t. United are just too big and too profitable for genuine fans to get rid of them. Especially when for every Mancunian there are 5000 Chinese willing to buy a replica shirt every year and eat the Official Noodle partner of Manchester United.

Only way the Glazers are going is if some Saudi or Chinese billionaire makes them a huge offer.

There's no curse. The plain truth is that Fergie carried United and you have simply reverted to your natural level now his legacy is gone.

I want to watch PL this coming season, what can I expect/should know?
Who are the good and bad guys, meme teams, eternal chokers, guaranteed good match teams, etc?

They will likely fight Chelsea for the 5th place trophy.
Their defense is better than it was last season, but their midfield got weaker since they lost Herrera and their attack is not as strong as that of the other top 6 teams.

>Anyone else feels like Spurs are a more attractive team for potential players now?
Honest, non-meme answer? No.
Manchester United still has much more visibility than they do.

Lmao, I remember a slav that trolled Man Utd as a delusion-never-say-never type back in the day. I this him?

Attached: 1562179421443.jpg (600x804, 65K)

Put faith in McTominay and Greenwood.

>McTominay
>Greenwood

Attached: 1564531520924.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Championship I hope

They're not fighting for the league but everyone's doom and gloom because it's easy to take shots right now.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and United will all be fighting for 3rd/4th. Spurs are by far the best of the four but they have a depth/health problems every season. Chelsea/Arsenal/United are all right there in line with each other. United just has a lot more ways to fail. If the Academy kids and Martial don't show up they're fucked. If Pogba gets injured they're fucked. If Ole turns out to be a shit manager they're fucked.

The signings and sales Woodward made weren't bad. The idiot just took way too long to make them so they didn't sign a Lukaku replacement and weren't able to bring in a midfielder because they wasted all that time on Dybala.

The Championship

>Manchester United still has much more visibility than they do.
Probably still true, but they can’t keep missing the CL and expect that to stay the same.

>Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and United will all be fighting for 3rd/4th. Spurs are by far the best of the four but they have a depth/health problems every season. Chelsea/Arsenal/United are all right there in line with each other.

>that flag
>that post

City will run away with it, with 0 competition, it's unfortunate but it's true.

Liverpool won't repeat last season, Arsenal were unlucky to not finish 3rd, but they have made some very smart signings and have a few key players coming back from injury. They'll be fighting for 2nd and 3rd. Tottenham and Chelsea haven't strengthened at all but still better than everyone else below them so 4th and 5th for them.

Manchester United aren't even in the mix. If they finish below 7th I won't be surprised.

>Arsenal
>fighting for 2nd/3rd

Come off it
Tbh all the teams are equally shit except city now. But arsenal will still be near the bottom

1. Riot and pressure the meme Buccaneer owners to sell

2. Get some sheik or Silicon Valley uber-billionaire to buy the club

3. Outspend your two greatest rivals, who also just so happen to be the teams that knocked you off your fucking perch

4. Keep Ole if you're feeling sentimental. Or not, doesn't really matter.

Attached: sir-alex.jpg (640x480, 44K)

below wolves, leicester and watford
above everton

Fucking Jews...

Why is his name Young when he's nearly 40 years old?

Attached: young.jpg (390x285, 31K)

fuck off faggot

What flag is this? Malaysia? Singapore? Either way I shall not be paying any attention to posts from irrelevant 4th worlders

Is Herrera, dare I say it, the most overrated player on Yea Forums

Who cares about where Man Utd finish in the table? What matters is how profitable they are.
As long as Pajeets keep buying merchandise Man Utd will keep minimal investment, unless its the latest instagram dabbing Nbugogo for social media points.
Manchester United is no longer a football club, its a clothing brand. Might aswell call them the Manchester Devils in order to be more in line with their burger owners.
Manchester United will change its crest before it ever wins a championship ever again, you heard it here first.
If you support this shit you deserve the chamber

This

An island of men. Unlike your island of trannies and mexicans.

Back to supporting your local team.

They have a solid defense now but Man U fans are delusional if they think they're going to comfortably get top 4 and push for 3rd. They'll struggle to keep in the top six with the likes of Leicester and Wolves breathing down their neck. Although I think Wolves will get a deep Europa League run which might affect their league run.

>Isle of Man
>4th world

Get shot you fat retard

Attached: Capture.jpg (722x215, 23K)

After Chelsea wins 3-1 the customers will be at Ole's throat. just as edwood planned. how could they not sign at least two midfielders..

>LOOK GUYS I'M FLAGPOSTING HURRRR

Attached: 1560415227971.png (630x630, 603K)