Do you have what it takes to tag with Shawn spears Yea Forums?

Attached: spearing.png (753x697, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1234969115577765888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally nothing cold get this turd over. Not even this tag team partner sweepstakes talent search game show shit thing.

Just took a screenshot of your post to btfo of you when it does get him over

He had a job for life in WWE why did he fuck up his own career and his wife's too

Will you post it when he fails to get over again?

that'd be funny if redhead Okada shows up, challenges Kenny and the bandit and gets that jobber a tag team title

they should get LA Park

A scam just like the "search" for the librarian. For shame, AEW!

No, that was a real search. You even saw part of Leva Bates' tryout video in BTE.

I agree he definitely is a shitter but I like to think that with the right idea it is possible to turn shit into gold. You just have to get creative. His nickname is 'the chairman' so why not have his tag team partner actually be a chair? I think they'd make a pretty good match because Shawn Spears has about as much personality as a steel folding chair. It would get him massive heel heat too because he's the only one legally allowed to hit people with a chair as long as that chair is his tag team partner. The only real issue with this idea is the extreme high risk of Spears becoming the Janetty of the team thus defeating the purpose of running the angle in the first place.

Attached: 2404528OG[1].jpg (1280x1280, 85K)

I guarantee literally anyone who posts on this board could draw more dimes than that shitter spears if they chose to be a wrestler

I vote jakeposter, takertranny or God as possible tag team partners

Or when Scarlett Bordeaux was searching for a manager
Killer Cuck was always gonna show up

They better not ruin Lansu Archer with this tag team he should be a main event dimes machine.

Is this open to wrestlers only or anybody? I got a gimmick and a plan for my video.

fucking pieces of shit honestly

I don't think they plan on debuting Lance Archer on Dark.

>he only real issue with this idea is the extreme high risk of Spears becoming the Janetty of the team
No, that's the endgame of he angle. The chair gets over, Spears gets jealous and feuds with the chair, with the chair going over in the blow off match.

twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1234969115577765888

blade and the butcher failed terribly

Super Humman should apply, but I'm sure Spears doesn't want anyone that'd make him the Janetty.

Retard

it's brodi, he and shawn are good friends

Based Effy.

>Tully backstabs Shawn and sides with chair
>Arena goes dark
>Chair stands in the ring together with ladder, table and trashcan lid
>They are the new 4 horsemen