Based Bout Machine

Based Bout Machine

Attached: kenny-omega-696x392.jpg (696x392, 48K)

>leaves Japan
>gets exposed

>leaves Japan
>has the best tag match of all time

Attached: 1546493164005.jpg (1200x900, 105K)

As the best in the world. Agreed.

>exposed
>two moty candidates in the last week

Dave Meltzer's Sex Machine

Attached: 53F10C36-50F4-4F64-8002-70CF566BB111.jpg (219x230, 9K)

settle down geek

RATTLED

Lmao, plebs

NJPW chad here, I for one am glad to see Kenny having good matches again. The more great wrestling in the world, the better. If you think otherwise and engage in console war faggotry, you're a queer that deserves a career ending injury.

That is all.

Attached: 1581858899435.gif (400x273, 744K)

BUSTA

>pay $11.99
>parrot autistic old Jew's opinions

>great wrestling
>AEW
Only great wrestling is in NJPW

Aldis already exposed you fucking weebs

I liked Omega's last two matches.

NJPW-bros are so centrist not wanting to involve themselves in the console war (though they openly hate WWE at least). They are the Wii/Dreamcast of wrestling

>aldis
literally who

BASED

the absolute DRONE mentality, no one said that until Memeltzer said it. get a clue

Who?

>NJPW-bros are so centrist not wanting to involve themselves in the console war (though they openly hate WWE at least)
I don't watch either but I dislike AEW more.

I just could care less honestly. I watch NJPW not because I'm a weeb but because the wrestling is great. I'd love to watch WWE and AEW consistently if the wrestling was good too, so I want all wrestling/booking to improve. Pretending to be loyal to some gigantic corporate brand would make me an insufferable faggot pretending I wouldn't be happier if I had more things to watch.

Attached: 1581638582771.jpg (612x574, 73K)

>NJPW-bros are...
nah fuck off with your headcanon simp
i don't hate wwe because i like vince too much as a person as he's the absolute condensation of a based autistic retard even if his product is unwatchable garbage
aew however is run by marks and full of flippy dwarfs so it can die and the product is also unwatchable garbage

t. insufferable faggot pretending he wouldn't be happier if he had more things to watch

>he thinks everyone listens to meltzer
oh no no no

Why would I be happier? That'd just be more time wasted when I'm already fulfilled with NJPW's minimal content slate.
>he thinks I wanna waste two/three hours weekly on playfighting
Ok NEET

based, im glad kenny is finally booking himself to look like a star

WWE produced like 12 hours of wrestling a week during the Attitude Era, don't pretend like you've got shit to do, loser.