Smarks cant actually be satisfied with this product. they just feel obliged to defend it because of "reasons"

smarks cant actually be satisfied with this product. they just feel obliged to defend it because of "reasons"

Attached: aew-tnt.jpg (777x437, 208K)

It has good storylines, character development and good matches. Everything is far from perfect but I'm satisfied with it.

This show can't beat RAM or Slapdown in viewers.
It's just a bunch of retards thinking APW is good because they are just anti wwe to look cool or something.

It's not my favorite but it's the best wrestling show on American tv by a pretty wide margin

>Not even 5 posts in
>already ratings talk
bunch of failed economists on this board

It's good.

it doesnt have any storylines. and what character development? the one thing u could point to is adam page and all they developed is that hes an alcoholic

Give it a few months, bad booking/characters still have the "new" stink to it and the rose glasses will come off sooner than later.

It's a decent show. Women's shit sucks though

>no storylines
So you haven't watched it

what are the storylines other than "im a better wrestler than you"

This. GAYEW isn't actually good, the marks are just bitter edrones.

Yikes

>it doesnt have any storylines
You're either a complete retard or this is a work

if it has storylines explain them to me.

>it doesnt have any storylines
Do you even watch the show? Every Revolution match had months of build-up even the Dork Order vs SCU pre-show match.
Ok so you're watching NXT and confusing it with AEW then

No.

half baked attempts at storylines dont count. im talking about legitimate television quality storylines. its just small angles/segments to get to matches, no actual storyline exists.

Shut the fuck up. Orange Cassidy wrestles with his hands in his pockets. Dean wore an eyepatch for a month. Hagar stares at the camera. A man beat a little girl for the womens title. This is based.

>can't refute him
>seethes about NXTiny
KWAB

>smarks cant actually be satisfied with this product.
Then why did it do less than 10k PPV buys?

>television quality storylines
What does that even mean, most tv show storylines are garbage

because you cant. Cody vs MJF doesnt have a legitimate storyline. its just a bunch of indy wrestling quality angles. same with adam page and the elite, this is ROH quality shit, not legitimate storylines.

Nah

i like it desu

>source: your ass

That number is coming from every reputable source out there.

Everything about AEW to Storylines, Character Development, Presentation, Video Packages, Promos, Match Quality, and over all Style is better then all of WWE.

Not to mention its only one show a week. Leaving my other nights, especially Friday nights, to go out with friends and be productive.

Just because it's better than WWE does not mean it's good.

Show me one reputable source

No.

Because it doesn't exist

Go fuck yourself kid, I aint gonna do shit, ya hear me?

>its just small angles/segments to get to matches
That's what pro wrestling is retard

Matches are the least important aspect of pro wrestling. Most fans don't even watch the matches.

wwe hasnt even been trying to do intensive storylines or develop characters in over a year. they trying to appease the smark audience.

smarks have been living in a bubble so long that they actually think the matches are what matter. when wrestling got its highest ratings it was 100% storyline driven and tv matches barely went much longer than 5 minutes.

Orton/Edge is the best thing in wrestling today.

and it doesnt have an actual storyline, its just randy shooting angles every week.

Even if wrestling tried to return to that it'd fail since wrestling is inherently a terrible medium for storytelling though. Casuals will never come back

then it shouldnt be on major basic cable networks anymore.

Why not? It's cheap programming even if it's niche

>30 mil just to start up AEW
>tony kahn's dad owns an nfl team and a EPL team and stadiums
>tony kahn is friends with execs at turner

its not cheap programming at all. if all that were true you wouldnt see an upstart like AEW happen the way it did.

It's cheap for TNT, not Khan.

Oh I meant for the network. AEW is fronting those costs and the TV deals for WWE are great

nice digits but you are an retard

Drones in full panic mode, machine gunning hate threads and posts because:
>AEW are closing in on 1 mil+ ratings
>kino ppvs
>expanding the roster
>kicking down NXT and Miz on the regular
>stealing former drones who've broken free from their abusive misery
>Generally having the superior product
"Petite trannys" are starting to become a legitimate threat and that in less than a year kek

Attached: 1583097771232.png (907x470, 415K)

they started with a ton more hype than they have now. they squandered it by not doing anything noteworthy story wise.

And people are giving up year after year. WWE is a dying meme at this point.

>MJF was kissing codys ass until it was no longer beneficial to him & then turned on him while hiding behind wardlow & stipulations cause he knew cody was going to beat his ass

Now name another storyline in wrestling atm that isn’t “I’m the challenger & you’re the champion”

ur rite we needed a cuck angle

Wasn't jelly janela in one?

that was a shoot brother
Jelly Cucknela is the best midcard angle today because he got cucked for real lmao

Every feud in WWE that isn't for a championship?

Except Orton vs Edge WWE has feud they don't drop without any payoffs after 2 weeks?

As a normalfag raw feels like they're waiting for promos rather than build up matches, the stories don't make any sense and the crowd ruin any type of investment into the storylines, at least in dynamite the crowd is with the stories even if they're retarded. WWE crowds ruin raw so much for me I havent been able to watch it since 2013

No it's his exes current boyfriend goading him. Unlike WWE Janela isn't crying over his ex and she wasn't "taken from him. He just wants to beat the new guys ass because the new bf is a prick.

Explain this booking e-drones? Why did Roman just get a title shot because he wanted it when they already had a PPV main event set up where the winner got a title shot AND ROMAN WAS IN THAT MATCH ALREADY. Now the WWE has cancelled the main event and just given him the shot.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Also why is the Fiend now feuding with John Cena instead of trying to get his belt back? What's his problem with John that's more important than the Championship?

Same thing with WWE virgins

That sentence was completely broken but I'm assuming you're asking about the long-term fueds without championships. Garza and Humberto have an ongoing feud, Bryan is feuding with Gulak, Corbin and Reigns just ended there fued and Undertaker is probably going to fued with styles up until mania.

First, rent-free. Second, nobody's defending that shitty booking, the difference is that that's not one of two story-lines going on right now.

Why does Aleister have a cringy entrance, a shitty finisher and sits after a match and talks some emo-gibberish? I had no idea what I was watching and how to make sense of it when I tried giving RAW a chance.

Also why did Becky get bitten, drove to the hospital on her own then drove back stealing an ambulance to cut a promo????

This is unironically shitty storytelling and can't really even be compared to Dynamite

These are likely the main event angles for the biggest show of the year. You don't expect more/better?

>Fiend looks at part-timer Cena and points at WM sign, that's the feud
>Roman says I'm next to part-timer Oldberg, that's it, he just want to challenge him
>Drew vs part timer Brock because Drew won the Rumble
>Part-timer Edge vs soon-to-be part-timer Orton that will end its course after WM because of part-time reasons (also Matt Hardy got buried just for the heck of it)
>old-timer Taker vs AJ Styles in a one-more-match-brother-match
Seriously this is shit served on a platter. I'm starting to think that ppl who defend this and shit on APW storylines being crappy hotshotting are subconciously projecting their own misery having to watch this shit week in and week out

Don't forget Charlotte winning the Rumble and then going down to NXT to presumably challenge the developmental champion for no apparent reason. Imagine if Drew challenged Adam Cole after winning the Rumble? It would instantly bury both Drew and the Rumble

The drones are pretty quiet right now. No one want to explain this shitty "big league" booking?

if you didn't find the last couple of dynamites and revolution entertaining, you might not like this stupid shit very much. that's cool, there's a million other things to waste your time on.

Cope

>haha im going to willing pick up and consume another shit after i dropped the previous shit to own that senile vince
that's the whole gist of it

this argument doesnt work, we have probably watched more wrestling shows than you have in our lives. we dont like shows trying to appease a smark audience. just like smarks complained incessantly about tna impact on spike tv.

>Theres no way people actually enjoy this, they must be shills
Go back

Attached: 1579671902055.jpg (512x512, 84K)

You asked for the ones without a championship. WWE has like 13 titles

One would think you wouldn't have time to do all this coping when there's so much Oldberg botching moves on 400 lbs niggers for titles in squash matches to watch.

>thread about aew
>bring up wwe
Obsessed.

>Feud just started dumbass
>The only one I agree with you on
>trying downplay an amazing rumble
>Muh Part timers doesn't change that it has been one of the best storylines in the past couple of years
>Feud just started dumbass
Tell me user, how much better are your feuds?

Maybe it's because the people criticizing AEW aren't all E-Drones like your cult leaders told you.
I don't give a fuck about WWE's garbage booking, nor will I try to rationalize/consume a product I don't even view.
Also, fuck AEW and fuck cultists.

If I was calling out the drones to justify this booking why the fuck would you think I was talking to you then? I didn't say "wrestling fans defend this". Are you shoot autistic or just lonely user?

Look at the 2nd reply to this thread dummy

If you literally can't defend it don't bother trying. Saying the feud just started doesn't change WHY the feud just started and how shitty the booking is to start it.

Are E-drones hotshotting their gaslighting now? Holy shit.

Feuds don't have to start with good to be good. 90% of feuds start with some bullshit number 1 contenders match. My problem is that you either downplayed the two good feuds going on right now and shat on ones that literally just started. There is so much garbage in WWE you could have went after, but instead you go after the good for stupid reasons or easy targets in the ones that don't have enough heat yet to make anything out of it.

>its not as bad as wwe

sorry this just doesnt work for me.

because they are bitter bitches still mad about daniel bryan and cm punk so they try to stick it to vkm by watching the show. on wednesdays because otherwise they'd be watching wwe.

>then
based fucking retard lmao

Good news you can still watch tna

The problem isnt the product but the fans' Napoleon complex.

Go enjoy it, but why reference WWE every fucking minute? We get it, you dont like the product but it makes you wonder why are people desperate for a self made billionaire to fail?

Even the XFL rose from the ashes and seems guaranteed to expand.

I get it not liking something but its funny how much he's in peoples minds

its not the same thing anymore.