Have six

>have six
How do you respond to this without sounding mad?

Attached: 1549548385762.jpg (1539x1044, 1.96M)

have a 9

Have 13

You can't.

>have six
more like
>ninety six

>without sounding mad
you failed

Online? "Bend over." In reality? "Bend over."

have 0

The only one who sounds mad is you.

I'm American so I have no idea what you mean by have six

larp as an halal costumer and say 'have 13'

what's wrong with being mad?

Projecting a bit hard m8

unrelated but where was tango when hillsborough happened? why didnt he save the crowd?

Attached: gettyimages-650962440-2048x2048.jpg (1115x1679, 190K)

Means you’re a woman

women get bitchy more than mad i reckon

Too busy attention-whoring elsewhere. What a womanly fatso he is

it looks bad that so many people on Yea Forums are made sad and angry by one of the most successful teams of all times just because they read memes about their fans

SOOON

Attached: La.jpg (720x249, 53K)

Dilate

The chances of them being from Liverpool is extremely slim so a simple "support your local club" will finish them off.

Is he the greatest center back of all time?

This. It works in two ways. Madrid have 13 CLs and Utd have 13 PLs, which Liverpool have never won.

liverpool have won 18 premier league titles, and are the most successful team in north west europe

>have a seat
because liverpool ruined english football culture and condemned everyone to a stadium experience of sitting down and shutting up like a good little boy

I wonder if he is following through with this. Must be a pretty big collage by now.

I'm afraid you're very wrong sweaty, Liverpool have 0 League titles and are the 3rd most successful team in North West Europe behind Man U and Man City.

Attached: love-island-sr5.jpg (767x431, 36K)

>Liverpool have 0 League titles
This is objectively incorrect. If you're trying to be smug, at least be correct and say "Premier League titles".

Hello my fellow /lig/ lad

Liverchads we have won, seething ABLs have spent all summer trying to find a defence against >havesix posting and have failed

Attached: 1559423353505.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>96