At best he'll bring Inter back

At worst they'll stay shit just like they are since 2011

>Scores goals
>Wife not called Wanda

Seems like a good fit

>top 20 st
lmao

Conte has a feeder fetish

I would say he prob ranked about 18 or 19 in the world for st. I think that's reasonable. I'm not saying he is top 5 or top 10 even...

That's the price for a "PL approved striker"™

They’ve just sold George Puscas to Reading for 7.5m. He will be better than Lukaku within a year

Attached: 9FCEBA01-46F6-4EB0-912D-518510304C9D.jpg (955x640, 194K)

is that the romanian U21?

>implying they wont get 100 mil for Icardi

Yes, the only non Spaniard/German to get in the team of the tournament

>78m for a fat N'Gubu

he was pretty good tbf. although I'm surprised Hagi didn't make it.

Isn't it 65m with 13m add-ons that will never be fulfilled, they still definitely overpaid

Conte will unlock him

They needed more goals against shitters because they often tie 0-0. This is a perfect solution

This. He never was technical or beautiful to watch, but he scored a lot in every team he was except in that mess that is Man Utd now. Screencap this: unless injuries, he will score 20-25 goals this season.

money laundering

Are you shitting me? Your topscorer is literally a 40yo boomer

He's unironically a world-class striker.

nobody would buy this dude for more than 20M in ligue 1

>78 mil for the belgian Marega

so where is Icardi going?

this but ironically

Attached: lukak.webm (360x640, 1.99M)

post yfw nigga scores 25 goals in the serie a and United buys him for 180m in 10 months

>he will score 20-25 goals this season
serie a is a shitty league, of course he'll score alot

Attached: 1561866579980.jpg (360x360, 20K)

That's disappointing. I thought for sure that manure would take another heavy loss on him. What the fuck is wrong with Conte?

Nice "ad hominem". Lukaku scored 18 and 25 in last 2 seasons in Everton, he will return to score again in Inter

from their perspective it's like a Icardi+15 M deal
pretty good i'd say

Ronaldo never scored as little per game as he did in Serie A

Technically, yes. But scoring in Serie A is as difficoult as scoring in EPL, and way thougher than in la Liga.

Keknited is way worse. Who the fuck spends 88 mil on Harry Fucking McQuire. Literally a simple defender who's kind of sort of big. They either buy players based on marketability and jersey sales rather than team chemistry and peformance or Woodward has a mentally disabled nephew whom he visits at the hospital in order to decide on which players to buy.

Well I don't know, name every forward in the world that is in your opinion better

I agree he will score 20-25 goals, but only because Serie A is dogshit
to be a world class footballer you should at least be able to control a football.

>Literally a simple defender who's kind of sort of big
t. never watched him play

If he had an exotic surname and put in those world cup performances for a country other than England, you'd be tugging over him

Likewise if De Ligt was English, no one would rate him because of all the mistakes he makes

> wtf is conte thinking
i bet you guys know more football than Antonio Conte

He was adamant about signing juan iturbe back when he was managing juventus. Tell me, how is Iturbe doing right now?

He scored 17 in WBA, and 18 and 25 in his last 2 seasons with Everton, too

He is only good if you counter and if he has a shitload of space to try and control the ball. Otherwise he's utter wank. It was "easy" for him to score 20 goals for Everton but there's a reason he failed at Chelsea & United

hes so slow and clumsy

De Ligt and the Virg are literal beasts and both of them have several high ovr traits. van Dijk is impossible to get past and wins every header. The Ligt scores goals, has clutch challenges and only just turned 20. Harry McBong is a le 27 year old prospect meme player who has none of the above traits and it's just decent at defending and winning headers. He is average in speed and can't pass a decent ball half of the time (something de Ligt and van Dijk both are exceptional at).

The only reason United bought him is because they are an equally delusional bong club that have no grasp in reality. He is your best bong defender and somehow that made him a prized possession. Had they bought him for half the price I would have considered it a good signing. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised with this coming from the club that brought you genius financial decisions such as '200k a week boss' and '100 mil for pogdab'. This fits right in there with their past signing work.

>The Ligt scores goals
Yes, own goals

Didn't he want to go to Real Madrid?

Attached: 1537003217571.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Yeah WTF?! Could've gotten two Iwobis for that price.

based Catenaccio players

What do you mean, Lukaku is good.
It's hard to look decent while playing for United.

noticed a lot of people already saying lukaku is world class now that he's left united.

Lukaku is elite. 48 goals in 81 matches for Belgium.

>He's only shit because United are shit
Try watching this fat cow do that over and over and over again over the course of an entire season and come back to me.

Attached: 1562356988035.png (1549x1077, 1.41M)

Suarez
Kane
Lacazette
Aubameyang
Kane
Martial
Rashford
Ronaldo
Mandzukic
Diego Costa
Cavani
Salah
Firminho
Jesus
Icardi
Messi
Mertens
Benzema
Reus
Ibrahimovic.

Put Kane twice. Put Vardy in.

Ah yes, dumping goals vs the likes of Tunisia, Panamá, Andorra and Iceland is such the challenge

funnily enough he was their best crosser in the 17/18 season. he had some really shitty misses in that stretch of games in december that pretty much ended up costing United the title or atleast challenging all the way until the end. he put on weight and never properly used it. never screened for his teammates, never got physical, never held up the ball well to open up space for his team. shouldve stayed skinny.

>he refused every team excpet Juve
>everyone knows Inter is desperate to sall
>hasn't scored from open play in 2019
>faked an injury for a good 2 months
>lockeroom cancer
lmao good luck

alcacer as well

>Suarez
>Laca
>Martial
>Rashford
>Mandzukic
>Diego Costa
>Jesus
>Icardi
>Reus
>Ibra
No

I wonder why they gave in, there's no way united don't sell for less. It's serie L though so he might score a lot in that league and Conte is a strict manager

Conte has had a weird Lukaku obsession for at least 2 years. Maybe he sees something that everyone else doesn’t. Unlikely though.

He used to be fast and clinical for anderlecht, west brom and everton
I dont understand how no one told him to lose 10kg

This. I’m sick and tired of hearing that Utd is the reason Lukaku has been bad. Some of the stuff we’ve seen from him in the last 18 months has been inexplicable.

He seems too heavy

Weird way to spell Billy Sharp

He will change diet and do other workout, drop about 10kg and will become the monster he once was. He will score 20 goals this season and also give belgium the 2020 EC together with his best friend on the NT Kevin Debruyne

Attached: Romelu+Lukaku+Kevin+De+Bruyne+Belgium+Vs+Saudi+1kypp75Cr_Jl.jpg (592x600, 102K)

He is a goal machine when he has good supply .

old
ok
>arsenal
>arsenal
ok
no
no
old
old
old
old
ok
ok (not a real striker)
ok
ok
old
old
old
old
old

Missing Aguero & Lewandowski

>losing weight on italian cusine
Doubt

Italian are not fat, Italian cuisine is quite healthy actually

he's the black vieri

That's pogba, the other person of colour.
I know, they all look alike.

Punished Pogb has to spend one more year in the manure purgatory

>Rashford

Attached: 021.png (700x1000, 761K)

big rom dzeko godin de vrij skriniar
how many free kick goals? i can put vecino on this hoe too

no he won't

I could see dzeko beat up lukaku for jokes

Skriniar is shit

>26 years old
>21 CL games
>7 goals

that's a very reasonable price for a 26 years old starter 9 in a big club from a top league

the question was name better forwards. also just because lacazette and aubamayeng are at arsenal doesn't mean they're shit. They are definitely better forwards than pookaku
also
>old
they're all still better than pookaku

there is still the winter transfers r-right?

Inters preseason under conte i believe in everyone of his choices. Hope ge learns some technique at Inter.

Lukak posted the preseason speed results. He was second fastest in utd despite being fat according to u. Conte has the players on his own diet too ive read.

Kek

I think thats what conte will give him. Counters and space.

He could have made him big as a system babby.

he has only scored 14 goals against the top six sides and his only impressive performance in the cl was against >psg this year
he'll score lots in serie a but is still shit

you need footballers to score against weak teams desu, leagues are won by a team's capacity to not slip to shit teams

He's fast if allowed 10 meters of space to get to that speed. His acceleration is shit, he can't turn at all and can't control the ball.

>impressive
scoring lucky tapins isnt impressive

you don't pay 78m for a striker to score against weak teams. you pay that money to go deep into europe

in terms of goal scoring. every other game he scored in was against cska moscow and basel

So give him the ball when is at speed into a finish area. Ez

LMAO

Also to replace one of best finishers in the world. Icardi is more clinical but Lukaku is more useful to team build up with his questionable dribbling.

arsenal spend 75m on a penalty merchant

>Lukaku is more useful to team build up with his questionable dribbling
yes. when his first touch bounces off of him by ten yards one of his team mates can pass the ball

he was present when needed, he exploited psg's mistakes

No, he's not. He useful when you counter and he has acres of space to try and turn the defender and run after the ball wherever it bounces off of him. Otherwise he's shit

Icardi is almost zero in build up sense and zero in dribbling.

I'm not doubting Inter will have use for him, I'm just saying he's shit and he's gonna frustrate people a lot.

I really wish he went to Juve just to see Ronaldo look at him in bewilderment as Lukaku fails to do the basics.

another nog is not what serie A needs, sure can't wait for the football world to cry because of money noises when he plays in sardinia

>doesn't even include lewa or aguero

>includes Manzukic, Vardy, Rashford, and Suarez

I mean I agree that fat nigger Lukaku is absolute shit and not nearly worth 78M but wew