4¾ hours left.

>BBC live updates
bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/49195032

Sky Sports rolling updates
skysports.com/transfer-centre

>BBC transfer rumours aggregator
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

>The Guardian big 5 leagues transfer tracker
theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2019/jun/04/football-transfer-window-2019-every-summer-deal-from-europe-top-five-leagues

Attached: skysports-deadline-day-football_4738280.jpg (768x432, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gomostream.org/channels/311/skynews-live-free-streaming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
euronews.com/2018/05/05/trump-s-knife-crime-claim-how-do-the-us-and-uk-compare-
twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1159165248638738433
twitter.com/jamesandrew30/status/1156135801375379457
twitter.com/Alexstone93/status/1159199340419801094
twitter.com/ManCity/status/1159419231093399554/photo/1
bbc.com/sport/football/49263195
twitter.com/OliverKayTimes/status/1159430029048238082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1159430029048238082&ref_url=https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/49195032
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49267055
youtu.be/XyVfTKYE8W0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Öcalan
youtu.be/_ykVDAWUSG4
youtube.com/watch?v=LrlFC8T04zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im a bug chaser

>Inter gave us £74m for Romeloo Pookaku
lmao, thanks nerds

LEVY’S HYPNOTIZING THOT AGENT HAS BEEN CAUGHT

ALL TARGETS HAVE AWOKEN FROM THEIR INDUCED TRANCE

ALL SPURS TRANSFERS FALLING APART

Attached: D65DA6A9-C6C5-4BB8-9AD6-F2DCB5853E38.jpg (1366x768, 126K)

totnum hotsnub ;)

Well it's only happened AGAIN

Attached: thsnub.png (972x2000, 42K)

Bruno and Dybala NOW

9th for Kilmarnock

>Dybala staying
>Coutinho staying
Shit window lads desu, see you in January

Attached: 68F2A678-D3F0-4017-8590-EBB8B9FD74A3.png (446x435, 70K)

Lads. Can anyone explain united’s logic behind not signing a midfielder or forward? Just pay £70m for Bruno and £25 for Ben Yedder. Problem solved. Top 4 confirmed.

Do not like transfer window not ending on August 31st one bit lads.

Spent all their money on Maguire and Wan Bissaka la

January will come around quickly.
Can't wait for Autumn and Winter bros, just want to be comfy again.

Only for the shitty Premier League and Championship, the alpha windows are open for longer.

What's the deal with Bruno really. Been shopped around forever

>Brighton have completed the signing of French right-back Romaric Yapi from Paris Saint-Germain.
Whenever I see PL clubs buying players for a position you know that the top 6 need to actually buy, you start to wonder if there is an actual form of sabotage in those clubs. The idea that nothing is better than something.

tfw too smart to buy anyone

Attached: hi-res-eb89c12586c931783424fdcc56333f3e_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 38K)

New Gaitan

They're getting 75mil for Lukaku, so they only spent 60mil or whatever.

If Neymar goes to Madrid I'm crashing this board... with no survivors

Tbh I think united should go for Lemina.

>DEAL DONE: Movie star Jennifer Lopez has signed for Turkish club Antalyaspor from Hollywood. She'll wear the number 7 shirt.

Attached: EBcD7MYWsAANxdW.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

If Rojo leaves for the proposed fee of 25mil it's even worse. wtf

Another one Man Utd should've been in for

>united running out of transfer funds

>Reports coming in that Everton have now turned their attention to Rojo. Utd want 25million for him.

If we manage to sell this cunt for that kind of money, just before VAR kicks in, then I’ll be very happy.

lads, how much is a room in england per month?
specify location pls

Cope better

*transfers to my tummy*

Attached: SD_FD_F09A_00345323_NC_X_EC_0.jpg (464x604, 51K)

fat cunt

London: £700 per month. Not inc bills

brighton £550 a month (bills included)

All bills included?

In the midlands about £300 a month, just out of London about £600

Imagine spending your entire budget on Harry Maguire when your already have Bailly, Lindelof, Smalling, Jones, Tuanzebe and Rojo who can all play that position.
Also imagine not getting rid of any of these players and letting them collect the inflated wages they currently earn

Attached: 2923C783-2FEF-4A4A-A448-8C6414C7564B.jpg (471x388, 14K)

Lads. Can confirm the following:
- new spicy McNuggets taste the same as regular McNuggets
- new spicy tomato dip is GOAT

400 quid a month
En suite
Birmingham
Bills included

Maybe OGS wants to play a flat back 6

r8 gf lads

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x1145, 113K)

Who would even buy Bailly, Jones or Rojo?

What about that Dutch tall lad and the twink from Fulham?
Also, Keita, Ox and Lallana like three new signings la

you that rich lad who was ordering the mcnugs yesterday on ubereats?

Looks like a posh version of the one you get in tesco.

thanks guys

I don't understand how arsenal fans can pay so much

my mortgage is a grand a month, 2-bed in brentford

Does she have a penis?

>were about to sell Origi
>he has two good 20 minute spells in games at the end of season
>he's now seen as crucial backup and good enough to start as Mane recovers from AFCON
seems like a mistake

For a room in a house share I assume? Apartments are twice that (at least)

Anyone selling some pacey black lads?

Attached: ipanews_834e4b50-9230-4e11-841d-4469653f32ee_1.jpg (620x349, 22K)

Imagine think Man United have a budget. Literally only Real can out spend them it’s just that players don’t want to go there.

Id obviously like to get dybala at spurs but if they can swoop in for fernandes I wont be too bothered at all, assuming lo celso and sess sign

>city and united both bought a rb
>arsenal, spurs and liverpool don't need one
>chelsea are banned

Ed no

Shitters like West Ham, Newcastle and Bournemouth maybe? Thought no one would ever buy Benteke, but Crystal Palace stepped up

No. But he did kind of inspire me. Had been thinking about them all evening yesterday

if spurs actually sign lo celso it'll be a crazy season for them

Attached: wewlad.jpg (480x599, 22K)

>Spurs all of a sudden contending for Dybala.
What did I miss?

>Irish assumes it’s sharing
Of course the Irish guy is poor

What's with all the spurs fan cope

Imagine thinking the Glazers will give them unlimited funds to buy players with at this point

have been thinking about getting stuck into a big box of mcnugs since he posted ngl

you missed the part where juve ended the deal and boyed off tottenham

LGBT diversity signing

Attached: 5EDB6429-097B-4F6E-8B39-8EDE4CE6C930.jpg (200x167, 6K)

AGRTHGHHGG

The sauce is life changing. But the spicy nugs are the same as regular. They also have loads kit calories. My suggestion is get regular nugs and ask for spicy sauce

Its 4 AM here in burgerland and i cant sleep. please tell me Arsenal got a centerback other than fucking Sideshow Bob

Didn't they literally just shell out close to 150 mil this transfer window

They just couldn't sell it.

Attached: 1545450190288.png (300x300, 16K)

OH NONONONO

Attached: Capture1.png (207x88, 3K)

>problem solved
You now remember Fred.
You now remember Dalot.
You now remember Alexis Sanchez.
You now remember Bailly.
You now remember Darmian.
You now remember Rojo.

Arsenal and Tottenham kinda do, Arsenals are shit and Tottenham sold Trippier

Literally getting 100 million back when they sell Lukaku and Rojo though

Lads will /trans/ continue after premier league window closes? What I mean is, does anyone care about the other leagues?

Fuck she's still so gorgeous

Bullets dodged, to be fair, both are massively overrated.

They recouped basically the whole Maguire transfer in the Pookaku sale

premier league clubs can still sell players

Italy has /calciomercato/

Newcastle's Centre backs are unironically better than all of them. I'd take Schar, Lascelles and Lejeune all looked great last season.

>mfw when we get £20m for Rojo, £10m for Darmian and 25% of Zaha’s selling on fee bringing our net spend down to £20m for the summer

Attached: 65F7B426-79A6-4C4D-A4E0-173F01E3F334.jpg (386x422, 35K)

Are you new or something lmao?

Attached: pepu.jpg (1472x1497, 99K)

If Fred can perform this season then my worries will drop a bit. And desu plenty of players come into the prem and flop first season then suddenly perform the season after so maybe.

no one else wants him or wants to pay him £300k a week.

based 10 year old girl posting on Yea Forums

Yes. Do you have a problem with that you cunt?

So who is United's main striker now?

*dabs on /trans/*

Attached: spur pepe 3.png (814x909, 444K)

Neymar to Real
Dybala to PSG

State of this bird on SSN. I miss Kate Abdo.

We welcome all new friends in /trans/ as we are open minded and progressive. Do not pay mind to that rude autistic bitch

Yeah I thought that’s what the lad was asking for. Tbf a flat in the midlands all bills included is about 500-600. Depends on if you want to commute for hours to save a few quid.

Mason Greenwood, unironically

Attached: 1563079909538.png (597x392, 50K)

RashGOAT

Talking to a 10 year old online eh?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

alexis sanchez

Mandzukic

Mo is our accountant

holy shit london is cheaper than i thought. then again i do live in the silicon valley

is there a stream to the Sky SPorts News anywhere?

Take away the right fitting dress and the fat come out

>3/10

too expensive, too shit

Man Utd have called a halt to talks over potential transfer of Christian Eriksen because they think if he does leave Spurs, he would prefer move to Spain. Utd still in talks with other targets, although so close to deadline, chances of getting any deals done is not high.

Hngg

Attached: 7118AE17-F62A-4E37-A9A9-700E092DFF09.jpg (450x450, 18K)

Attached: LINEUP111565133879094.png (1080x1080, 108K)

They love to put the pressure on.

Attached: 1546058144059.png (602x164, 31K)

Attached: sir jim.jpg (615x852, 95K)

Here you are Ausbro

gomostream.org/channels/311/skynews-live-free-streaming

Dunno what these lads are on, £600 just gets you a council flat or a room in someones house in London. If you're looking for a 1 bedroom flat in london i'd say its £1300+ per month

Do I need to offer her a seat on the tube

Attached: baby-on-board-badge-627x376.jpg (627x376, 29K)

Sane will come
Sane is confirmed
Sane is deconfirmed
Sane was never considered
Sane wants to join
Sane doesnt want to join
City needs to sell
Sane has signed the contract with Bayern
City dont want to sell
Sane is not interested in Bayern
Sane is about to sign a new contract at City
Sane has said goodbye to his teammates
His teammates say he hasnt
Sane doesnt know what he wants
Sane is having his medical at Bayern tomorrow
Sane deal is off for good
City want to sell Sane
Sane not in the squad
Sane in the squad
Sane heavily injured
Hes faking it
Its no big deal
Torn ACL
Water in his knees
Docs cant scan it because science
No they can scan it but dont want to
Sane crippled for life
Sane confirmed

>No Ryan sessangon

DYBALA: OFF THE TABLE

london is probably 700 for the absolute shit in the worst part of town, sharing flat and toilet with a gang of paki rapists

Neymar seen at Manchester airport

Manchester £400-500

I see Spurs are title challengers now they've signed Sessegnon and Lo Celso. Grim state of affairs, lads. Grim indeed. Funny how they've polar flipped with Arse. Arse used to buy big names like that, now Arse are scrapping the barrel grabbing retirees instead while Spurs actively look to improve their team and fix issues. How did it come to this? We all know, rhetorical question.

Refuse to blame Woodward for our failure to sign a midfielder, this shit is all on that fag Wenger and bringing the deadline day forward. Have no doubt Woodward would have signed a midfielder if we had a little more time

fair enough. if you find rent in my neck of the woods for 900 you're probably living in a complete shithole with heroin addicts around you as well

>Unironically wanting the new Odonkor

I spend £700 and my gf pays £700 we live in a 2 bedroom flat (we don’t use the second bedroom) in Denmark hill. Pretty nice. Tbh I think our landlord is a mug and hasn’t checked how much he’s charging us in 4 years

For me it is being addicted to the new Peanut M&M Chocolate Bar.

>Pacey blacks? Say no more senpai

Attached: brands.jpg (610x343, 26K)

Don't come to this country if you're going to have this retarded perception

>City have got stronger
>Somehow tottenham are the best team in the league now
Ok

What’s so difficult tho. Find the midfielder. Ask how much the selling club want. Offer the money they ask for. Profit

Could literally do it in ten minutes over a beer

kek. I've traveled a lot and have stayed in some pretty shady places, but I've literally never felt more unsafe than I did during my stay in a London suburb.

He said they're title challengers now, not the best team in the league you fucking retard. why do you not bother cleaning the cum out of your eyes before writing posts?

He's not wrong, post a flat that you have to pay £700 per month. Honestly though I dunno why you wouldn't just Airbnb if you had a flat in london

>Ian Holloway is paid money to talk about football
How?

No mate, I said challengers, not that they'd win. Being ABS is a mental illness and I would start respecting CL Finalists more if I were you. It'll be less painful when we win stuff.

Doesn't matter, they aren't title challengers since the result is a bygone conclusion

Easy money.

>we
I see.

brainlet here, can foreign clubs still buy from english clubs after the deadline?

are you saying 700 gets you a nice room with your own bathroom in a nice place in london?
or are you offended by the gang of paki rapists part? if so it's just a way of talking, no offense intended, some of my best friends are rapists

Yes

where was it exactly?

Lads. I quite like this Mandzukic deal desu. Think it could be a pretty cheeky option for Ole

paki rape gangs weren't just roaming the streets? are you serious? don't believe you. id imagine confrontational South Asian men roam the streets in gangs like from West Side Story

Yeah

>a mong is paid to entertain mongs
what's so hard to understand m8

Why do tottehshit gloryhunters wear being the best losers as a badge of honour

>people are paid $1m+ a year to draw pin-up R34
How? Well, here is 'how'. People are willing to pay for it and they think they're getting value for money.

Read the thread and you’ll find out

Fuck off retard, we don't want JF's in our club.

London is a shithole

Attached: london.png (781x488, 50K)

London's a nice place. Even the shitter parts are pretty decent. There aren't random gangs of rapists hiding away in cheap flats. If you really want to see shit go to the Midlands which are a complete dump.

___________Lloris
Aurier__Vertogh__Alderw__Sesseg
____Ndomb_Winks_LoCels
___Lucas____Kane____Son

Alli, Cissiko, Foyth, Lamela, Dier, Sanchez, Davies

*finishes above Liverpool*

If you’re black
Whites don’t get stabbed

Don't get forget to leave the house without your stab vest

you're upset i called you out on how fucking stupid you are? and how you lack basic reading comprehension skills? its ok, finding out you're dogshit retarded must hurt the soul

How many stabbings have there been in london compared to the 8 million population?

chelsea need to make some signings or arsenal are going to finish above us

>reading rumours
>Rugani to Arse
>apparently they agreed terms personally
>2 year loan deal
And yet nothing has happened since it was announce yesterday lunch time (ie, now). How do these deals just disappear? I really wish journos would just go, at the end of the transfer window, 'The following transfers rumours were utter bollocks and based up on nothing more than Transfer Darts, a game where we write down player names, club names, then blindfold throw darts at and then write articles about. Or, as it is known in the journo circles; the VICE method'. It'd be so fun, you could guess which rumours were outright made up with your mates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

Attached: 1561541849279.jpg (360x450, 53K)

Retard, I'm the guy who said they were title challengers and you spoke on my behalf. Again, we don't want you wallets anywhere near our clubs.

KANE SPOTTED AT LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON AIRPORT

nah, chelsea offloaded luiz to arsenal exactly to secure top 4.

Yanks have more deaths by knives than we do.

euronews.com/2018/05/05/trump-s-knife-crime-claim-how-do-the-us-and-uk-compare-

But then they wouldn't be able to SENSATIONALLY RESURRECT the deal in January.

Tierney is a top class defender I don't know why more teams didn't go for him. He's miles better than Zinchenko.

*comfortably finishes 4th and wins Europa league*

Attached: 37A42B88-979E-4465-9848-07EE9A245CB3.jpg (828x678, 737K)

>Freshie posting /pol/ bait
lmao, state of you.

Kane gets injured

>Falls below United

Now that Luiz has gotten in, Arsenal do not necessarily NEED another CB. sideshow bob, memes aside, is not a bad option as he's experienced and can immediately step into the first team. rugani would've been a far riskier option despite all the scrutiny Luiz gets on his ball playing decisions and how far forward he steps out the line.
>Again, we don't want you wallets anywhere near our clubs.
you clearly do you stupid bitch. our wallets run your league. don't pretend like youd survive without it, goy.

>naming an airport after some shitty boy band member
Grim

cos he's got inflamed pubes

Oh but they would, you'd go
>We said in summer that X to Y was on and then admitted we made it up, well they took our advice and it is on this January!

>state of football pundits
tell me about it

twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1159165248638738433
twitter.com/jamesandrew30/status/1156135801375379457
twitter.com/Alexstone93/status/1159199340419801094

Don't mind if you think we'll go down but do a little bit of homework if you're going to get paid for it

How did they manage to hold on to Pogba?

Luiz is a fucking car crash

won't pretend like i watch Scottish shit but isn't Tierney considerably better going forward than defending? Not exactly what Arsenal need if they're trying to move away from a Kolasinac-involved wingback system

Just spoke to the granddaughter of Sjaak Swart last night. Van de Beek to Real is completed and he will be loaned out for a year back to Ajax.

I'm a bit skeptical, every big city has very shit parts with very shit people. I can't picture a place as big and dense as london being an exception
it would be great if that's the case

impossible no 21 spot in the table

>mctomminay
>fred
>de gay

enjoy the 7-1s

>he will be loaned out for a year back
Isn't he too old for this?

>Sjaak Swart
players that have never been mentioned on Yea Forums before

nah i'm just saying that 24hrs ago, every media site was saying that rugani to arse was personally agreed and the cost of the 2 year loan and the buy out clause was being worked out. now david luiz is signing and nobody is saying shit about rugani because the latter was obviously bollocks. saying that, rugnai + luiz plus the possibly Tierney transfer would be insane for arsenal as it would cover LB and have experience and depth for CB, luiz is fine for them i guess but rugani would be a loan deal and seeing as he's currently warming a bench for jj, i dunno why he isn't forcing it, why arse don't make it 1yr now they've got luiz i dunno.

MBappe 2020 you say?

Attached: DOzN78qUMAAhCfE.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Retarded Spuds French user strikes again. That user you replied too is a Spurs fan. Fucking CHRIST you're dumb as a bag of hair.

the dude is a Spurs fan you retard, follow the reply chain.

I can already tell David Luiz is going to be a step up from Mustafi or Sokratis. Tells you a lot about Arsenal's back line. You guys are forgetting how low the standards are for Arsenal defending. A 32 y old shitter from chelsea who plays like a CM can still defend better than what they have at Arsenal

Feel like pure shit just want him back x

Attached: kieran-tierney-celtic_1ptw7tv84yd0x1guaecliheijc.jpg (1280x719, 136K)

Adrian Durham is a fucking joke. Can’t believe he is still paid to do that show. Also:
>Gullit
>Souness
>Lawrenson
>Owen
>Crooks
>Keown

Never seen him play, how good is he?

stop projecting personas onto anonymous posters you fucktard

can you stop projecting your retarded schizo theories on me? im not a spurs fan

>Thinking Charles Austin is good
Lol.

sounds like a good deal for arsenal then

Nobody can’t afford £150m
I’m just stating my opinion on Luiz you fucking retard

City have spent 200m on full backs in the last 2 years

twitter.com/ManCity/status/1159419231093399554/photo/1

About Joao Cancelo.

He's the worst but his job is literally professional WUM
The others have no excuse

McSauce will win PFA young player this year

Fred, second season, will be much improved

De Gea, best GK in the world

It isn't. Tower Hamlets and Croydon for instance are both shitholes

Why did Sarri play United and Spurs like that?

And they've won the league in the last 2 years so it's money well spent.

Even the worst places in london are within like 10 minutes of a train station and within 30 minutes journey of somewhere nice. The infrastructure is what makes it such a nice place to be. I go to uni in Birmingham which is the 2nd biggest city after london and only after I moved out of london did I realise how amazing it is compared to the dump that is the Midlands. It's just a simply nicer place, more developed with more to do because of how accessible every part is. If I want to travel to the other side of birmingham they don't even have a tube service you have to catch like 6 buses and it takes forever.

why the fuck did Jj exchange Cancelo for >danilo??

this
durham is an IRL shitposter

i might be wrong and Arsenal will get 7-1'd by every good team they play.
Do any Chelsea fans know when Luiz best performs? I'd imagine he's the type of ball playing cb who needs a more disciplined defense-oriented cb alongside him like Cahill. Also he had fucking Kante in front of him so he might not have a system to support his risky antics at arsenal

Attack wins you games, full back wins you titles

Why do so many City plays have full sleeves? Does it hide the injection holes better?

Could be better than robertson but hes injured just now and was a bit in and out last season

He fucking does a good job then he’s a fucking cunt.
All of that fucking “heads gone” bullshit.

When he's not injured, he is.

>Marcos Rojo is now on his way to Everton's training ground to complete a £25m move from Manchester United.

Attached: download (4).jpg (258x195, 11K)

Realistically, Everton _____________________

Mandzukic to ManU is off.

Probably need money

FFP
They pay CR7 30m per year. They need to offset that somehow

Playing with long sleeves in the rain is peak kino

>SSN guy with Zlatan's Wiki page open

holding seems like arsenals most level headed centreback; if he can recover well from injury and carry on improving he may end up being the guy to partner with luiz. all the others are shit

piss away money to secure a mid table finish

Says who ?

>McTominay is almost 23

wew

Tbh if I were united I would pay Everton £25m to take Rojo

Considering that's data from 3 years ago I guess we win now

We just need Luiz until Saliba returns next season.

he was spot on about ozil. adrian durham is a secret tottenham fan anyway

About to enter his breakout period. It will begin in around 3 weeks time.

A dude named Chris Wheeler. I think that's the guy who insist to photograph everytime ManU players coming to training ground.

Sokratis and Luiz will likely be Arsenal's go to CB pairing by the end of August (im assuming that Mustafi will slowly be phased out). Sokratis and Luiz have a shit load of experience between them and I'd rather see Sokratis play along side Luiz than Holding. Holding can play the ball out of the defense the best at Arsenal but with Luiz already on the pitch, they'd be playing two technical ball playing CB's at once. seems a bit lopsided to me

>saliba
you've never even seen him play

makes sense, thanks

Arsenal do not buy players we've seen play before. And if we have seen them play before, theyre likely shit (case in point: Luiz)

When did I claim I did?

Hes the white Lingard lad

>le 23 year old prospect

Arsenal fans haven't seen Pepe play either. I think Pepe is going to flop so fucking hard it won't even be funny

Is this even written in English?

my lazio is selling sms to psg on the 11th hour for 120mil you just watch nigga

Attached: 67753239.jpg (753x724, 60K)

Cope better lad.

when you implied he'd jump into the XI

Fat as shit desu. Would not

Have you seen the state of our defence? Also we paid a lot of money for him, he will play.

LADS IS IT CONFIRMED THAT BRUNO FERNANDES IS NOT MOVING?
Why the fuck did he keep crying then?

>The issue of Paulo Dybala's move to Tottenham Hotspur is solely down to his image rights and talks have not yet broken down between the two clubs as is being reported. [Romeo Agresti]

Tier 1

you don't make a claim if you make an implication. implications are not explicit. learn to english you fucking nigger

I wasn't talking to you, go away.

>modern football

Lads what the FUCK. We’re actually going to end the summer barely spending £30m net.

The wheels came off at Liverpool when they drew those two games against united and everton. It’s over for Klopp

a frenchman understands english better than you do.

Maguire -£80m
Wan Biska -£45m
James -£15m
Lukaku +£75m
Rojo +£25m
United are only like £40m net spend, why don't they just go all in for Fernandes?

ABS seething right now

Attached: rich spur pepe.jpg (1142x1136, 418K)

Good for him.

Dalot just turned 20 you can’t write him off

didn't want to go to a midtable club

Well at least our defense won't get exposed as much

>We have a winger now

He literally plays in the farmers league. Of course he would go to united. Also Portuguese fucking love united.

Cycle?

Kolasinac - Luiz - Sokratis - AMN

reminder that this is going to unironically be Arsenal's back line until their best fullbacks get fit. Still looks pretty dire imho

My buddy is getting a 1 br in Boston for $4,600 a month

Blazers are tightening the purse strings again. Only spent £60m last summer as well.

The lack of Granatentransfers in this thread is disturbing.

Attached: 1563126733125.png (717x621, 345K)

Whose AMN? Also what happened to Bellerin? Did he decide to retire to become a full time bender

We can always got 3atb/5atb

>Kola, Luiz, soc, cham, amn

Is poop rescuing him from PeeSG?

My concern with Pepe coming in is that he is an inside forward who makes Arjen Robben type runs off that right flank. That might encourage AMN to overlap a ton and could leave the back line exposed even more. I honestly don't know how good Pepe is in the defensive phase. I think it would be really interesting to see Pepe as the LM/LW and be an out and out winger. I feel like true wingers add more defensive solidity to teams. Part of the reason Arsenal were so shit defensively last season was because of a lack of wingers. Im sure you were alluding to that

Really don't understand the point of renting at those prices, just buy a fucking home or apartment

Ashley maitland shite

>Of course he would go to united
so why didn't he?

if arsenal keep playing 3at/5atb im going to jump out of my apartment building

Woodward always said that he will spend less as the years go by.

Lads how will Arsenal play next season? it seems like they are going for 3atb since they signed Luiz and Tierney

You'll all be watching Arsenal this season, right? Goals galore from both sides.

people don't actually find obesity attractive do they? pls tell me it's just a meme

Bellerin will be back September 22nd or somehwere around then, for the Aston Villa game. In the mean time he's gone full flamer yeah. Honestly really like Bellerin as a player though. Im scared as fuck he will have lost most of that frightening speed he has after the injury

United didn’t bid

I know this gets thrown around a lot here but... cope

>London’s a nice place

Attached: 32EF5998-5A73-4F29-8DD1-1E26AD6C5610.jpg (700x466, 61K)

bbc.com/sport/football/49263195
I do not believe it!

dem Juventus stacked some good defenders

Attached: d3f.jpg (320x372, 62K)

yeah I can see why she'd avoid using stilettos

U wot? Isn't the whole reason Arsenal signed Tierney is to transition away from a 3 atb because Kierney is a fullback who plays in a back 4?

>just buy
yeah man just take the deposit out of that savings account you forgot about

*buzzing fax noises*

Jo Wilson coming on

Attached: Load size.jpg (1024x684, 69K)

lads, who are your winners and losers of the transfer window ?

I am annoyed. Herrera and Fellaini are gone, Lingard and Mata are useless. We needed an attack minded midfielder this season. All of these guys were available or on the move this summer:
Tielemans
Brandt
Eriksen
Fernandes
Felix
Fekir
And we’ve barely spent any money.

wtf these female presenters aren't even hot now

>acting like players would still favour a move to united over other clubs

theres a reason none of them signed for you

He’s going to Everton?

But Luiz absolute dog shite in a 2 and Tierney is injured, so I would consider it in some games at least. Also the thought of Auba Özil Pepe with Laca up top in 4231 won't work, no one will track back

>loan out Wilson
>keep Kent
Fuck off.

Is this the same lad that named about 10 defenders yesterday he never seen play that were better than Luiz?

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>wanting more money is modern

Luiz is dogshit in a 2? That makes sense tbqh, he seems too risky to only have one other CB with him. I can see arsenal use 3-4-1-2 to begin the season and then once tierney comes in from injury they go with a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

Why would Arse want Luiz?
He was absolute cancer at Chelshit.

twitter.com/OliverKayTimes/status/1159430029048238082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1159430029048238082&ref_url=https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/49195032
Andy Carrol.

he doesn't own his image rights, he's not the one wanting more money

Any one see this signing?
Emil Krafth, looks like a bit of a bender.

Attached: EBcIKewXYAALmrM.jpg (4096x2304, 681K)

Kent isnt staying

I hope so, if Wilson is going Kent should be gone first.

>just cycle for 2 hours each way bro

Too fat for me/10

>tfw qt twink dybala isnt coming to england after all

shit window lads

Jo Wilson's pretty tasty. I think because she's Scottish and blonde I just see Georgie Lyall though.

>£150m
That’ll be his price in 2 years when he’s got just a year on his contract. Buying him now will cost £250m

Explain

Don’t think he did. He genuinely wanted to sell that twink but the twink won’t agree to personal terms. To be fair, I wouldn’t either? Who wants to live in a shithole like England?

>Who wants to live in a shithole like England?
Me, that's why I came here from Syria.

How would this team fare in the Premier League?

Attached: value for money FC.png (480x600, 121K)

Along with Anthony Lulring the biggest ABWII player there is

Nobody that's good wants to pay alot of money and a huge contract for him, nobody that's shit can afford him

>Who wants to live in a shithole like England?
It's a step up from Torino

>Eriksen staying
Spurs should make him a contract offer with a 70m release clause in it, and if he doesn't accept, gets left out of the squad. No need to keep demotivated players around.

The Glazer's have also taken out over 1B from United since purchasing them, while City has invested over 1B. City's money is dirty sure, but they had the foresight to get a competent DOF like Txiki on board, who knows what is needed to compete with the elite teams in Europe. Instead of replacing Gill with someone who knew what he was doing, they threw in Woodward because he had brought in new sponsors. The Glazer's don't care about United or winning trophies unless it hurts their bottom line. They see United as another asset in their portfolio, similar to Kroenke. Until they get in a competent DOF, forcing Woodward to take a backseat in transfers and contract renewals, it'll be nothing short of a miracle to see United get back to the glory days Fergie brought to the club.

Relegation lol

Youre not the same fella that claims nandos medium spice is the same as extra hot?

>neymar
>relegated

>who knows what is needed to compete with the elite teams in Europe
Billions and never got past a euro semi haha

They're Jews, what do you expect. It's like the porno kikes at West Ham, keep hyping up how they'll buy players for megabucks every season but end up spending almost nothing.

What's the common theme here

A place like that costs $1.5m

Don't believe all the crap Fox feeds you. Actually, don't believe any of it.

Should change his first name to Artstand

Clueless cunt

Misses like half a year fucking his sister.

They literally didn’t though. Find a reliable source that says they did not some reddit ITK who are all bullshit merchants

The hell are "image rights"?

De Ligt is unironically a fraud. Anyone who has actually watched him play can confirm he is massively error prone

/pol/ retard

Sure thing

Attached: DC9F6FBF-E888-493F-9EE6-5FCB750600CA.jpg (474x286, 24K)

You’re telling me Fekir would rather Betis?

So he's only rated because of his headed goals during corners?

Was thinking of visiting the US but afraid I'll get shot. Anyone know where one can get bulletproof clothes that still look stylish?

No

Dybala deal completely fallen through now

Image rights are the right a player possesses to control, sell, license and otherwise monetise their likeness.

Lukaku to inter
Icardi to Juve
Dybala to spurs

Easy

Literally yes

The right to sell your image. So if EA wants to put Dybala on the cover of the new FIFA they have to pay the company who owns the right to his image.

>Bury’s Carabao Cup match against Sheffield Wednesday next Tuesday has been suspended, the EFL has announced

To be honest most of the US is relatively safe, you're far more likely to get ripped off or harassed instead of shot, just like at home. Just keep out of red states and you should be okay.

>Winners
Spurs
City
Arsenal
Leicester

>Losers
United
Liverpool

For me it's the bastion of safety, LA.
Or Detroit.

This is when dressed in their kit, right? Not when in civvies?

im fucking joking. the whole no-go zones were all retarded shit made up by American conservatives, spearheaded by that tard Dinesh D'Souza
South Asians in the UK are substantially safer to be around than Americans of any color

Just go to Canada instead. It’s like USA but better

kys schlomo

Literally 90% of the shootings are niggers and spics shooting each other(FBI counts spics as “White” when they are perpetrators but “Hispanic” when they are victims FYI)

Just remember the ancient wisdom of our forefathers. “Around blacks, never relax” and you’ll be fine.

i want to have sex with neymars stinky sister

>keep out of red states

States with stricter gun control tends to have more shootings

Lads what the fuck. I am seeing the following
Cancelo £26m Juve to city
Danilo £34m city to juve

The fuck. City got the cheaper deal? How does that make sense?

it's entirely his fault, but from what I've gathered his old agent sold his image rights to some third party agency, this agency made a deal with puma, at the same time or a bit later Dybala made a deal with adidas because they were offering more while still under contract with puma, so this agency sued him and now he owes them 40 milions or so
I'm guessing that they want the money to be paid by either the team that will sign him or by juventus and neither want to

I was in Indianapolis a few months ago. Saw more knives than guns. It's a void with nothing to do but never felt in danger. America's not a bad place to visit. Bit of a shocker when it comes to how big it is though. Everything is a pain in the arse to walk to.

/pol/ retard

r>FBI counts spics as “White” when they are perpetrators but “Hispanic” when they are victims FYI)
hispanic and white are two unrelated categories

I've seen that City paid £60m plus Danilo for Cancelo. That's on Sky

>unironically this

The fact that crippled Koch, who got out muscled by manlet Griezmann, was one of their best defenders tells you all you need to know about the state of AFCs defense. He's a C+on his best day, but at least they now have a CB who can play out the back and long ball it out to peepee and Auba.

it's 26m plus danilo valued at 34, so 60ish total

they're doing both as cash fees instead of a swap because of ffp, so juve are paying city and then immediately getting it back

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49267055
These are too easy now

Reporter: did you have the option to sign Coutinho?
Klopp: no comment

KLOPP CONFIRMS SNUBBED

no they paid £60m for cancelo and juve paid £37m for danilo
they are separate transactions

>red states
More like blue cities. All the of the deadliest cities like Baltimore, Detroit, and Chicago vote overwhelmingly for democrats

watch this
*dabs*

Attached: dab towards death.jpg (494x488, 50K)

So money laundering

Absolute retard. More mass shootings in blue states than red ones.

not very funny to be honest

Can’t be bothered finding the post but can confirm that the new spicy tomato sauce from McD’s is ruddy top drawer.

Also:

ANNOUNCE KENT

not really
it's just a deal that helps both clubs meet FFP

based

Literally how hard are you oy veying right now

I wonder what he was thinking as he was falling. He obviously knew he was going to die but there were a few seconds before he actually smashed into the pavement below

Tourists are usually in the tiny red parts of these cities though.

nah just ffp fiddling, if the retarded system didn't exist it'd be the same deal but just done as cash+player swap

with ffp you spread the transfer cost over the length of the contract but register cash intake all at once so this helps Juve stay within bounds this year

So what will Spurs team look like with Lo Celso, Ndombele and Eriksen?

Yeah

he was thinking if there will ever be a boy born that can swim faster than a dolphin

Drinkwater's on loan to Burnley, lads. Fuck sakes.

Something along the lines of
JUST

More like rescuing PSG from him

>better nail this dab since it might be my last

>Just keep out of red states and you should be okay.
>florida
>texas
>utah
>alaska
>montana
The best place in the US are all red

Can confirm I am the lad who posted it earlier. The sauce is top tier

The no go zones were in Sweden
youtu.be/XyVfTKYE8W0
England has shariah courts

slightly less shit than last season

It doesnt affect FFP though, if it was 34m and 0 it would have the same impact as 60m and 26m

Just about his level.

Can somebody else take on this retard, I've already had a turn. Thanks.

Not in America.

He was thinking “I wonder if Liverpool Have ever won a premier league”

pls ban stoopid politics posters

>might

>England has shariah courts
proofs? is it part of their judicial system or did you mistake the TV show Judge Romesh for Shariah courts

you have to reach a certain level of income to match your expenditure

Lads were at 390 posts. Probably time to make a new thread right? That’s how we’re doing it now innit?

>Jew gets others to do his dirty work for him
What a surprise

/pol/ retard

proof?

>/pol/ retard

Attached: 1560609064247.png (576x768, 412K)

>Trusting 60 minutes
ISHYGDDT

t. /pol/ retard

gotta stay positive

I'm guessing the sane deal will be off if it doesn't happen today
there is zero chance that city will sell one of their best players with absolutely no way to replace him

Yeah city expended 34m more and juve profited 34m more so the numbers dont matter, it's still a 34m difference

but city would receive zero income from the deal
I know the money would still be the same in the grand scheme but that's not how FFP looks at things

t. incel loser. This is a football thread you pathetic failure, take your race shit to t_d

probably thinking about doing a front roll

dunno about shariah courts but theres shariah patrols

Kek it’s just because all these angry autists are so afraid of that /HTFC/ guy’s banter they create a thread 30mins early.

No it wouldn't, assuming Danilo signs for 5 years that goes on Juve's books as 26+contract/5 so assuming conservatively at 6m a year in wages that's 11.2m a year
That's countered by 60m incoming so the net for Juve this season is a 48.8m profit to count against ffp
If you do it the other way it's 6m a year countered by 26m going in from the fee so 20m profit for FFP

Doing the deal this way gives Juve something like 25 million extra in profit for FFP calculations

Sane done his ACL lad

Please god don’t let Lyle Taylor leave Charlton. If he goes I don’t think even Lee Bowyer can save us from relegation

it's more him not knowing what a sharia court is. it's for muslims settling disputes with one another and doesn't override english law. usa has them too

Attached: EBZkIhkXkAAyEo8.jpg (528x528, 33K)

United made 3 good signings but after all is said and done I don't think they're any better off at the start of this season as they were last. how could you not finally surround pogba with decent midfielders? after they sell a few more players their netspend will be shockingly low. supporters need to go after the kike owners and their shabbos goy

Attached: 1545135573423.jpg (421x448, 49K)

why dont people just tell Shariah patrols to fuck off. also i highly doubt shariah patrols are a regular thing outside of Brick Lane or whatever in East London

>t. incel loser. This is a football thread you pathetic failure, take your race shit to t_d

Attached: 1558605068506.jpg (915x1200, 170K)

Shariah court is like wrestlers court in WWE.

So it helps now but hurts later? Seems dumb

not confirmed just rumoured
he could have just damaged it not torn it apparently
1-2 months out

If you have Tierney on your team you won’t be 7-1’d

Spurs literally failed at 90% of their transfer attempts

forgive my ignorance who is the guy on his scarf?

borat

Freddy Mercury

yeah they arent that widespread cause its bassicaly a bunch of guys telling each other :
>"hey what if the 5 of us went to impose shariah around in the area with a shariah patrol shirt ?"
they have almost no legal ground really

>So it helps now but hurts later?
like drinking too much

>drinkeh to burnley on loan

Remember when he cost £40m?

Fucking hell - they're going bust, aren't they.

Lads I take it Icardi is gonna go to Juve now?
Also it feels really nice when I do a poo

>that gap
don't know what is but it physically hurts to see gaps like that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Öcalan

Heard a year personally, the lad is FINISHED, after that long out he will have lost his space and Bayern's interest.

Their recent failure is poop over thinking and not respecting his opponents. They have every position covered in their starting 11 and far more depth than United. I'd take that over 6+ years of "rebuilding"

At this point I hope the Saudis fucking take over United. As much as I hate those dune coons, they'd at least put money into the club and have silverware as their main goal. Plus United practically prints money despite the (((Glazer's))) lining their pockets with a large chunk of their profits. They also won't run the issues with FFP City and PSG have since people actually buy their kits and their sponsors are legitimate.

That's a good analogy actually.

Attached: 1564777900946.jpg (480x358, 12K)

Are Chelsea the worst looking team of the >top six now?
Can't believe Lampard took this career-ending job.

/pol/ retard

I have to take pain meds and it makes my poos massive, hard and dry. feels like birthing an ass baby

DO SOMETHING

Imagine going on a night out and trying it on with 20 fitties and end up bagging 3

Its not that much of a fail

mmmm Shariah court, wouldnt wanna mess with that

Attached: C1R7Oy49.jpg (600x400, 52K)

20 pure strikes and a bottle of jack?

Nope, still United. And Ole's phallating of his precious manchildren will only get him so far

united, arsenal and chelsea all look pretty crap

Why do Britbongs willingly endorse this?

Attached: 1564126552876.jpg (867x1200, 262K)

Just look it up yourself. Of course faggy lefty outlets will say “No there are no courts, just shariah tribunals and councils!” but that’s just doublespeak. You think Muslims care more about what the UK state thinks or what Allah thinks? Decisions in the Shariah councils can be overturned by the court system, but that would require a woman to reject it’s authority in the first place

1. Man City
2. Spurs
3. Arse
4. Liverpool
5. Man Utd
6. Everton
7. Wolves
8. Chelsea
9-20 who cares lol

gib milkies

I don't
cucks do

Last seasons attack scored 2 less than Tottenham and 2 more than Chelsea (with Hazard).

Defense was the worst part of that team and they improved massively there. I think it was an ok window, they secured the defense, next window they can focus on midfield and attack, after seeing if some of the youngsters can step up and fill the gaps there (Gomes & Greenwood look like great prospects)

What? Most of those arent British. I dont even think Sir Lancelot was a real person

Arsenal at least got a quality attack now, unsure WHY they bought Luiz though, they are selling Mustafi so every game will be Sokratis-Luiz lel.

Read on Breitbart that it's common practice for Muslims to throw gays off rooftops in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets,

liverpool made a fatal error not adding at least one world class player to their squad while city have added two
they have zero chance of winning the league honestly

based

>2. Spurs
Nah. If they have no signings, they’re easily predictable.

delete this right now
King Arthur was a proud WELSH king.

can you just post a source or evidence on how integrated shariah courts actually are with the british judicial system or are you going to keep posting retarded vague shit like "look it up yourself" and "hurr faggy lefty outlets this and that"
nothing ive read confirms what youre saying

wtf i support an islamic revolution now

>/pol/ retard

Attached: 1531200542231.jpg (1280x720, 390K)

>team with infinite money who can cycle players at a whim
>team without infinite money who have to wait for perfect players and cant compromise
pretty simple honestly, nobody can complete with city and nobody ever will

I would say Chelsea look most fucked out of the 2 clubs fighting for 4th spot
-lampard is on a similar level of cluelessness to Ole
- literally who will score goals for them?
- Zouma starting CB
- no creativity now fatzard has gone
- no chance to fix anything in jan transfer window

Good thing they already have Ndombele then

youtu.be/_ykVDAWUSG4

What decisions do you think are being made in these courts?

I live up north and a lot of labour councilors in post industrial shitholes are muslims who advocate sharia law
once they get a bigger percentage of the population there is absolutely no doubt they will demand sharia law courts for muslims over british courts
they already have small local sharia law courts but everything major has to go through regular courts

t. /pol/ retard

you must be dumb
liverpool made enough from their CL win for their billionaire owners to buy whoever they want in the market without even feeling a pinch
they're just stingy

>deadline day
>better talk about niggers and politics

>thinking I could go 3 times
Shit comparison there

J U S T

United would be able to compete
>if they had a competent board

Webm related is literally the pride of British television

Attached: 1503859118724.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

>Potter
>Trossard
>Webster
>Maupay
>Mooy
Just give us 10th already

Attached: 1480764952793.png (1024x1024, 116K)

Less than half of these are British historical/mythical figures

>t. /pol/ retard

Attached: 1556092581037.jpg (824x958, 111K)

>doesn't want to talk about it
>brings it up
baka desu senpai

shut the fuck up

Well they are almost all niggers now (thanks France), of course we'd be talking about them.

So? Most of them are British-produced TV Shows, mainly from the BBC.

>/pol/ leaves the house

youtube.com/watch?v=LrlFC8T04zQ

Whats that clip even from

>Mandžukić snubs United

/pol/tards are incapable of switching off the political part of their minds

Sorry but this isn't Reddit. I bet you're seething knowing you can't desperately downboat right now

do you get angry when white people get cast for non white roles? no? then fuck off and bore someone else

>U DUMB
lmao based low IQ ABL
the problem is there aren't any players klopp actually wants and when you commit wages to someone you've committed to keeping them - hence why he needs to only sign players he's 100% on to avoid bloat
the exception is city who can just offbook wages and so can sign as many players as they want

can you give one example of when that happened?

I've never in my life met someone who watches A League Of Their Own. How does James Corden keep getting work?

>How could the British let Disney cast Idris Elba as an abstraction of a Norse God in a shitty American film based on American comics
Yes yes good job, the British are the real villains here.

can we talk about Andy Carrol?

New when you’re ready

Just a freak accident la, won’t happen again

The entire cast of Chernobyl

yeah I think I'm out see you lads later

The last samurai

>the problem is there aren't any players klopp actually wants

if you actually believe that then you must be a legit retard

NEW:

Breaking news lads

Attached: wowzers.jpg (667x517, 79K)

scarlett johansson ghost in the shell

Say hello to your black bull for me, Sweden

Cope

Ghost in the shell

Backstory on the image?

Dumb niggers.

if you need someone to spoonfeed you instances of when white actors were casted as non-white characters, then you have a genuine IQ problem

You utter cunt

Do you think we had a public referendum as to allow blacks to play white characters? Fuck off

I'm not a braindead moron mate I don't consume popular culture propaganda

Dr Who, openly supporting revisionist history.

do you just wait here f5ing for any pro-liverpool posts so you can call the person posting dumb or retarded?
pretty sad existence desu, but then you're an ABL so it figures
i literally cant name a single player thats moved to england this window who would improve liverpool

Nintendo speedrunner becomes a crazy tranny and loses all gaming ability after chugging estrogen pills

Mickey Rooney, Ben Affleck, Angelina Jolie, pretty much everyone in Avatar the last airbender movie, katharine hepburn, johnny depp. the list is fucking endless man

Scarlett is a Jew i.e. not white, try again

all satanist kike puppets

Andy Serkis in Planet Of The Apes

That explains it then. Load of bollocks made for women

>i don't like black people being cast on tv so i'm going to cry about it in the football transfer thread on Yea Forums

yep

Does estrogen make you worse at video games lmao

Attached: 5a134462-11fc-4712-8044-70820ce6ec4b.png.jpg (624x427, 26K)

Even if I showed you all the evidence you’d wave it away. It’s not a part of the judicial system, it’s run the same way arbitrators and family courts are in the US. And if you think “oh well that’s nothing” then try getting a divorce and not paying alimony or child support and tell me it’s “nothing”. Try suing your phone company when you have a binding arbitration clause and tell me it’s “nothing”.

Correct NEW

Depp is native american

you might be one of the fucking stupidest people ive replied to. just fucking post your evidence and stop making excuses, jesus christ. its like talking to a 16 year old on facebook

I hope you're trolling.

>5 yearly installments
>in a couple years no deal brexit will tank the Pound into Weimar money territory
Genius move by Marotta tbqhwy

I miss the old Sane
Run very fast Sane
Cross in the box Sane
Tattoo on the back Sane

Woodward wants Oli sacked. He'd have a decent chance of getting top 4 if he got lots of funds, but they want him out, get a better manager in who can get top 4 much cheaper. Every owner dreams of a early 10's Wenger style manager who can keep the championship league money in on a tiny budget and never care about winning anything.

>Just FC
loses every 6-0 lead 7-6

>He thought levy was actually trying to sign big names

Attached: large.jpg (500x647, 218K)