Very good passer

>very good passer
>b2b
>like 25 lbs underweight, but can still tackle reasonably well
>one of the better talents Arsenal have had in years
>Arsenal fans don't rate him
Wh?

Attached: gwendoozy.png (500x500, 388K)

Also one of most important things is he driver the ball forward , and not just sideways. He looks like promising player. Also he needs consistency, but it Arsenal.

he's a poofter

He is a good lad and literally only twnety.
Hope he gets the chance.

I think Emery rates him

No-one rates him after 7-1

>slow
>being played as a BWM
>not good positioning
really good prospect though. needs someone mobile along with him to play well

kek

He'a slower than a turtle and can't think of a single counter starting from his feet, keeps the ball to much inviting pressure onto him and goes down at slightliest touch he can't dribble past a lampost and doesn't seem to have that roughness to control the midfield, i agree that he's young and if he gets a bit bulkier it will only benefit him however, if he doesn't learn to pass the ball quickly he will always be shit

>cdm
>dribbling
Opinion discarded.
Go back to playing FIFA, gypsy

>play football
>can't dribble
May as well retire

You responded to an Italian about CDMs being from a literal who Central European country with next to no footballing history, yet you judge him? Shut the fuck up.

>tf

Please shut up, sweety. Thanks!

You're also irrelevant

I am as irrelevant as you are to your goverment, goyim. When my irrelevant country is gonna be attacked, guess who is gonna spill blood over it.

>very good passer
lmao no.
no skill on the ball whatsoever, all he has going for him is his youth
he's a mediocre talent and only performs in arsenal surrounded by equally mediocre. he's nowhere near the talent that will get him rated. literally destined to be average.

he's gay af bro. like dick in the booty hole bro

He’s decent, young, showed signs last season. He’s got a chance to be a B+ player if he works hard and keeps getting game time

Stupid fatty

Are you joking?
His passing abilities are average. Still better than Ngubus but nothing noteworthy.
He's not a liability unlike Xhaka but he does not know how to defend. Especially in aerial duels since he has no coordination.
He can't score unless he plays against the 7th of the bulgarian league.
He is the embodiment of a mediocre player.
Elnenny 1.2
+10 tackle
-20 shot

Proxy or real nigerian?
Did Nairaland get you here?

>drives the ball forward
you sure you're talking about Guendouzi?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x376, 493K)

a headless chicken. literally zero end product or creativity

id like to see him as an attacking midfielder in the future. like the highest one in a midfield three in a 4-3-3 system. he's a natural DM/CM so he'd track back and contribute to the defensive phase but his vision and passing are fucking great so i'd like to see him a bit more involved in the final third

real. no, not nairaland. greentexts from 9gag 2009 pointed me to this god awful cesspool
>inb4 fuck off
no u

/arse/ is full of cancerous loosers who don't know shit about football. Anyone saying anything positive is immediately ad hominem attacked and shouted down with loads of pissy negativity, so everyone just falls in line and types out stupid formulaic meme responses like
>[insert playe/manager name here] OUT

he definitely got less proactive towards the end of the season. probably because emery was shitting the bed trying to scrape wins caustiously rather than go for it like he was at the beginning of the season

are you the fucking retarded gook who has been posting dogshit awful analysis recently over there. my god i really hope you stop posting

>fat american subhuman that posts such pleb level drivel that it is cringy even for arse standards chimes in to confirm point
nice

Flags ruined this board

Shut the fuck up, all American /arse/ posters should be shot and then drowned. A couple of the Japan posters are actually good.

>gooks helping out other gooks
color me surprised
Why are you acting so uppity, my micropenised, fish-stenched, slant eyed friend? of all the shit posters with shit opinions, you really take the cake. You're the chink who favored signing Luiz over paying big bucks for Upamecano right? Why don't you kill yourself like the rest of your infertile, creepy, autistic people all want to.

Are you 14?

29 y o boomer

Attached: cringe pepe.jpg (500x322, 16K)

60 iq subhuman, literally a place holder.Play him against any top teams and you'll concede 5.

>Anyone saying anything positive is immediately ad hominem attacked and shouted down with loads of pissy negativity
wow you sound like a faggot. why would you expose yourself as an arse poster? back to r*ddit, pal.

OP is saying he is good talent, not first team material for a top six side

Do they have another player with big hair?

this guy gets it

Yet he plays in a top six side nigger do you expect fans to praise every single player?