New Sp alliance

Superior to the Brazil and England one.

Not only are we whiter bit we are better at sports. We have 2 world cups this decade while Brazil has none. Scotland had Andy Murray as a big star while England currently has none.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png (2000x1200, 10K)

>gay broships
nah im g

EBAM is an Englishman through and through though mate

Attached: 1372417981494.png (675x782, 868K)

>Roots for anyone but England at WC
>Voted for Scottish independence

fuck you and sage

Fuck Brazil, Britain/Portugal is the OFFICIAL alliance.

Fuck off falseflagging scot.

Why would we be considered bros with Brazil?

based retard

>we
Fuck off newfag scot

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-171808_Chrome.jpg (1439x773, 226K)

Fuck off to your 3rd world shithole sc*tnigger

Literally English but okay.

Protestant Scots are pro-Union, anti-Independence, pro-England, and invented the modern world you stupid fuck. Stop thinking our literal worst citizens are a representative majority.
We literally voted against Scottish Independence, also. Retard.

>We literally voted against Scottish Independence

that's not something to be proud of, bootlicker.

It is if you understand economics, faggot. We'd have the EU sending us 100,000 Ngubus a year if we went Indy. The country would be owned by Global banks within thirty years. Excuse me if I view a symbiotic and generous partnership with our neighbours as being better than infested with niggers and owned by Jews.

Presbyterian Scots have contributed massively to the success of Britain and aren't going to fuck off now that we are on our knees.
>NO Surrender.

who the fuck wants an alliance with us now

poor man’s wales

>the immigrants and jews are coming for us

fucking hell lad get a grip, there's like fourteen of each in scotland, walking around glasgow yesterday afternoon I could count the number of non-whites I saw on my fingers.

I refuse to acknowledge the Brazilian-English alliance.

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

>We'd have the EU sending us 100,000 Ngubus a year if we went Indy.

the majority of uk nog immigrants are through commonwealth countries not the EU, probably open the gates to more after brexit. it's cool when idiots vote for the thing they think they're stopping.

Last time Scotland qualified for a World Cup, Yugoslavia still existed.