Why Cuba i'nst so good anymore in sports? When I child they ever doing best than Brazil

Why Cuba i'nst so good anymore in sports? When I child they ever doing best than Brazil.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-002401_1.jpg (1080x1791, 209K)

probably the commie dickwaving bucks from the ussr to put on a false facade dried up

also that's good considering every country in the top 10 is bigger than them, and besides ecuador, by a lot.

don't know which countries give a shit about this though. i wouldn't even know this was going on if I didn't browse Yea Forums

I’m proud of you for posting even though your English isn’t that good. Keep at it you’ll improve

>Why is Cuba not good anymore in sports? When I was a child they were doing even better than Brazil.
Good try, keep it up, keep posting and you'll get better

Athleticism hasn't ended yet, they were Chile tier like 2-3 days ago. Also, no more USSR.

All ex commie countries were pretty good at multiple medal wining sports for propaganda reasons.
They usually suck at all other sports.
Even at Boxing where they should have an advantage since they are like 30% black, they have been sucking for a long time.

Introduction of a bunch of new sports at PanAm sports program who aren't played in Cuba

Fuck off, we are full of monkeys here already.

>Even fucking Virgins Islands have more medals than us
kek

It's a good effort for your first OP. Keep going, never give up!

Why are we so good at sports holy shit

better cocaine

You're behind three countries that are less populated than yours.

This is considering how deep corruption is in our country.A laughable quanitity of money is sent to sports yet people like Egan fucking wins Le tour de france and Cabal&Farah Wimbledon doubles, speaking of major sports.

They seem to be doing okay to me, i mean getting into the top 5 is no small feet for a commie shithole like cuba, thanks for asking kuruminha

Attached: 9601C2D0-0362-42C9-A5CC-F9DA7ED56C14.jpg (450x557, 20K)

>A laughable quanitity of money is sent to sports yet people like Egan fucking wins Le tour de france and Cabal&Farah Wimbledon doubles, speaking of major sports
So it's not about the money then

You are missing the point. It's not that they are bad, buy they used to be so much better than nowadays.

Brazil couldn't even compete with them, now it's the opposite.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-145544~2.png (1844x890, 177K)

soviet proxy olympic war

is this why brazil seethes so much about us? has our superiority dare i say it, led to some controversy?

OK BRAZIL VS ARGENTINA IN WOMENS VOLLEYBALL RIGHT. NOW,

Attached: 1526945631888.gif (450x402, 1010K)

ATTENTION PLEASE

Attached: 1524412054985.gif (250x188, 927K)

no one mentioned you or your country, talk about letting someone rent-free in one's head

>Argentinian volleyball
Brazil 3 X 0

FUCK YOU ARGENTINA

argentina is already 1x0 fucking dykes

is this /panamericano/?

All the athletic Cubans defected

Woah Mexico is not terrible why is that? la 4t papa

>Brazil
200 million "people", 101 medals

>Cuba
11 million people, 48 medals

Lmaoing at Canada