/nfl/ General - BROdy Edition

PIT: Moncrief the 'front-runner' for Steelers WR2
NYJ: Le'Veon Bell won't play in preseason opener
KC: Damien Williams (hamstring) back at practice
DAL: Cowboys DE Robert Quinn breaks hand Tuesday
WAS: Terry McLaurin 'showered with praise' in camp
FA: Niles Paul announces retirement after 8 years
BUF: Singletary getting 'steady' first-team reps
OAK: Antonio Brown dealing with frostbitten feet?
OAK: OAK 'gathering information' on Brown's foot
DET: Hockenson 'fixture' with first-team offense

Attached: TBLong3.jpg (2238x3000, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TKBbcbng54g
youtube.com/watch?v=M4OTH0pddv4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpREizsftU
youtu.be/BMRHTktbVp8
implyingrigged.info/wiki//nfl/
youtu.be/NGp9FKTiZTI
ebay.com/itm/2016-PANINI-PRESTIGE-BLAKE-BORTLES-XTRA-POINTS-GOLD-AUTOGRAPH-SERIAL-4-10/173863297082?_trkparms=ispr=1&hash=item287b0f603a:g:9DEAAOSwcUBYUzRO&enc=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&checksum=173863297082388f28a641d549a496525707636a88af
youtube.com/watch?v=fB8t7ZKlL-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for leave your tripfaggotry and >6. Bills shitposts at the door

He's gonna look like shit in Titans Powder Blue :(

You think he's leaving?

Hourly reminder that Aaron Rodgers has already played the last meaningful game of his career and it was an embarrassing loss to Tom Brady in New England

Attached: 1541391319951.webm (960x534, 2.58M)

First of all
>6. Bills
Also, dak the giant faggot is a closeted manlet

Attached: 1564607705320.gif (203x288, 845K)

>Thinks its an individual sport.

Belichick doesn't want him and Kraft is too used to not paying a QB and winning OWLs

Yes its threatening to affect his start in the season

I think Kraft would easily triple Brady's salary and not even care. He fucking loves him.

Daily reminder.
>Garappolo in the Pats system - 113 PR.
>Garappolo in the 49ers system - 93 rating.

And people actually, like dead fucking seriously believe Brady would play for another team. Fucking kek.

Jimmy G hasn't played enough for there to be a substantial data size.

go raiders

xth for Patriots will continue their dynasty until Belichick retires

>pass rating
>a useful stat
Kys nigger

Brady would never go to another team. His legacy would be on the line, imagine he shits the bed and plays like ass (strong posibility without Beli), his legacy would be in ruins.

Jimmy G is made of glass and getting rid of him was 5D Don't Wake Daddy by Belichick/Kraft.

Just like Favre would never dare go to another team after he was "too old to play". Except he did, and barring 1 really, really dumb pass, would have probably won an owl with the Vikings.

he's going to pull a Montana/Chiefs situation

A 20 difference is fucking big though.

When I watched Jimmy G play those 2 games for Pats, he looked just like Brady in a Garappolo mask, same plays everything. Goes to another team and doesnt look anywhere near as good.

Yet some fucking dumbass American fans, in whats supposed to be your own fucking sport, thinks Brady would actually play for another team?

Come on lads put some thought into it.

Attached: 2134812347.png (600x436, 380K)

>TyGOAT Hill ran a 9.98 second 100m in college, which was disqualified because the wind was blowing at 5mph, which was over the legal limit of 4.9mph

AB's foot "injury" is a fabricated story, a smoke screen of Gruden, to throw other teams off. Both Brown and Gruden are fully aware of Brown's capabilities and have had secret practices between Carr and Brown to build chemistry. AB will be there Week 1, and the Raiders offense will be "surprisingly" good.

Week 7, Houston pulls back the mask Scooby Doo style and exposes that the Raiders were in fact the Raiders all along...and they proceed to explode in the most post-mexican food diarrhea shower seen in the last few years of the NFL, before imploding on itself after Incognito shows up to practice with a sledgehammer and starts taking out people with headshots.

I’m currently writing Aaron Rodgers fanfiction

People bring up Favre/Montana/Peyton but this situation is totally different.

He'll be 43, win 6 SB's and is a God to Pats fans. Why go to all the trouble of playing for another team for what, 2-3 years tops, just to put up decent stats and thats it? What team could he join thats SB ready? A 43 yr old with his legacy on the line ain't going to some scrub team.

If it was wind assisted, it might as well have not happened

>thinks players aren't remembered for individual accomplishments (or lack thereof)

The US media is so desperate for clicks they'll run any shit story they can think of.
The whole Rodgers/La Fleur disagreeing on joint practices was just a couple of off handed comments and opinions, yet all these news outlets are running that stupid narrative that Rodgers is uncoachable and can't get on with anybody etc etc.

>He'll be 43, win 6 SB's and is a God to Pats fans.
And Favre wasn't a god to Packers fans? And he went over to the Vikings, the team they fucking HATE.

>What team could he join thats SB ready?
Any of the like 8 teams right now that are solid other than being dead at quarterback. The market is QB starved right now because multiple legends are retiring and the drafts aren't offering high end QBs. Someone will grab Brady and try to make a SB run with him, guaranteed, if the Patriots don't wisen up and resign him.

Because rodgers is a well known cunt and shit stirrer

They are, which is why most NFL fans (or sport fans in general) are idiots.
Obviously QB has the most impact of any single position, but its the ultimate team sport and you can't put it all on them.

>Brady

Attached: 1517959767214.jpg (500x614, 107K)

Its just their corny narrative.

I mean these shows like First Take are actually reporting and discussing these comments, trying to find anything to talk down to Rodgers and think theres trouble. Kek.

I hope Baker knows this. As much as the media can love you one day, they'll just as much turn on you at the drop of a hat.

I get what your saying, and it could happen. I just don't see it ever happening.
I said several years ago that Brady/Beli would retire together and I stand by that lol. Brady's like Duncan or Kobe, one team for life.

>Will be arrested for something mid-season for something chimpy and cause the Chiefs to fold in on themselves like a pool raft with a fat bitch on it.

>Its just their corny narrative.
When players who played directly with Rodgers have the same things to say about him(he's aloof, not really charismatic, but is really good at his position even if he comes off as sensitive), it ceases being a media narrative. His on field mannerisms and mic'd up games back up those statements as well.

Ok /NFL/, name the QB that won the last playoff game for the Miami Dolphins.

Attached: ezgif-4-f75b70580f.gif (368x189, 3.86M)

>Goes to another team and doesnt look anywhere near as good
This is how we know to disregard your shit posting.

Brady could unironically win an owl with half the NFL rosters

The correct answer will be Ryan Fitzpatrick 23 weeks from now

henne

JUST

Attached: ronald ollie.jpg (300x168, 8K)

F

That was the funniest shit ever.

Somehow they've managed to talk out of both sides of their mouth when it comes to Odell.

>"Odell is undermining his QB and coaches and is one of the biggest divas in the league. Is it time for the Giants to trade him?"
>"WTF HOW DARE YOU TRADE ODELL THE GIANTS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY JUST DID!!!!!!"

Okay fair enough with that.

But him simply saying "I don't like joint practices, people get injured and we're forced to run a vanilla offense as to not give anything away". I mean how does the media spin that into 'problems with Lafleur'. Especially since in the same interview he praised Lafleur, the team and everythings thats going on with the team. The sports media is just so full of shit its hilarious.

You think Jimmy G looked just as good in San Fran as NE? Fair enough, each to their own senpai.

Is it true you have to pay for a second telly license if you want to watch anything that isn't BBC?

Possibly, but we don't know, and he doesn't know either. So why risk it if he doesn't have to? Peyton was forced out at 35, Favre 36. He'll be 43, no need to find out.

Why does Goodell fear another Saintsb owl

Attached: 1034451278.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Haha exactly, we saw it with Mccarthy last year.

>Mike Mccarthy is trash and needs to go, how does he still have a job?
>Why the fuck did they fire him before the end of the season? Thats so rude, probably Rodgers the diva blah blah blah.

I just watch it and view it as a comedy. Skip is just a comedian to me, no way he aint playing a character.

Yeah there's lots of different TV packages, more expensive ones get more channels etc. I've personally just cut tge cord and stream, use game passfor NFL.

Reminder that Tom Brady is the inly QB in history to be federally convicted of cheating.

The fact that you think he didn't is hilarious.

Jay Fielder but none of the zoomers on Yea Forums even know who this shitter was

>getting burned by Josh "more marijuana than oxygen in his lungs" Gordon

You can't really market Brees. Most fans like him, but you can't market him like some others.
Short, average looking, balding, big birthmark, non flashy playstyle, plays for NO, calm normal personality.
They'd much rather have a big time flashy QB win, or a big team like LA.

What about ty Cobb

He's also the only qb to have as many rings as the stoolers, bitchknees

He wasn't convicted though. The congressional hearing basically said the NFL can do what it wants as a private organization. It passed no judgment beyond that.

>I'm really not into dreams anymore.
>I'm into fuckin' nightmares.
Gruden is so fucking based.

youtu.be/TKBbcbng54g

>that Montgomery run
Jeebus, someone tell him he's not supposed to murder his own teammates.

999% cringe
high level yikes
critical oof

Meh I'm no Brady stan but deflategate was BS.
If anyone's cheating/cheated for the Pats its probably Beli. I mean spygate, rumors of them tapping into headsets at Gilette, Dungy saying they hid mics in the opposing teams locker room etc.

I mean he's a defensive genius, but the amount of times the Pats always seem to know just how to stop the other team, the right playcall, the right everything. Not saying Beli's still spying, but if there's any cheating it'll be that, not Brady.

Ever notice how that niggas name has "Rude" in it?

Colts, tbqhhwaoyfpotb (to be quite hecking honest with all of you fine people on this board)

Everyone has cheated, probably even Brady even though he was never caught/deflategate was overblown. Even golden boy Edelman took the PEDs, same with Manning when he started getting too hurt to play.

iirc the broncos have the single most suspensions for steroids than any other team

It's hard to argue PEDs are cheating beyond mentioning the league having a ban on them. How are PEDs demonstrably worse than other popular recovery avenues or pain management?

THE HGH WAS FOR MY WIFE

Most of that crap just sounds like pure paranoia.
>dude they had some retarded minimum wage chink filming from an illegal spot on the field in plain sight THAT MUST MEAN THEY HAVE ALL SORTS OF GLOWNIGGER SPY DEVICES AT THEIR DISPOSAL
Belichick is obviously a guy who isn't afraid to push the boundaries but any accusation of outright cheating is yinzernigger/jew yorker cope.

wew they hooked you

If Peyton used peds and was still washed up what does that say about Brady/Brees?

>Brady was federally tried for cheating

This is your brain on tripcodes

payback for bountygate

That they're in much better shape than bud lite papa johns Peyton

It's more than Manning got fucking hammered by injuries in his 30's. He doesn't get hurt, he'd still be playing now. As far as I know, he only started going for HGH when he was basically a corpse at that point.

All it really says is Manning got kind of unlucky. Brees got his arm torn like a clock in the wrong direction so he took his own licks. Brady didn't get much outside of the ACL even though he's taken some big hits early in his career too.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4OTH0pddv4

Lol all I was saying is Beli is either the greatest defensive mind ever or he's still spying. Time and time again he knows just how to stop teams, especially conlme playoff time. Chargers couldnt move the ball, Chiefs got shut out at half and Rams 3 points. Beli's a genius.

But... I do find it funny that the most points a Beli defense has ever given up in the playoffs was.... to a team who ran faje walkthroughs just in case Pats were spying on them. Top kek. Some coincidence that lets be real.

>he still hates Tom Brady
>he isnt just enjoying watching the GOAT's twilight years despite the region his team represents

Attached: 1564951774917.jpg (749x434, 70K)

*knocks out the gaytriots in the divisional*

Attached: AA969D39-8026-406D-9C2F-1C83691A8E02.jpg (828x877, 349K)

thats a way different description than cunt or shit stirrer
plenty of players have come out in his defense, I could name 6 off the top of my head. you just dont hear about them, its a purposeful biased sample. none of the players that criticized him have even played with him since 2013
or running with a single quote about how audibles need to be comprised on in an article two months before kickoff about rodgers and lafleur raving about each other and their new offense. its some of the most pathetic offseason slander I've ever seen

Speaking of hits apparently when Bledsoe got hit his ribs were perforating his lungs to the point where his lung was full of blood, like he had a collapsed lung but it was so full of blood it looked intact. He almost died off of that hit. Crazy

Yeah good points senpai. Its a shame Peyton's injuries caught up, would have loved to see him keep going a few more years, probably would have made another SB too.

skip is absolutely a character, first take is legitimate trash though. Ive seen other shows have factually incorrect statements about personnel, stats, scheme, etc. its all a big sham

Imagine booty blasting 100,000 people so hard they commit felonies to try and stop you

Attached: you are helpless.jpg (2523x1437, 409K)

Whats funny is as much as they love shitting on him and running this narrative, if he starts putting up MVP numbers again they'll be back to kissing his ass talking about he's one of the best ever. They're like fucking yoyos.

Which is weird because it didn't even look that bad to me on film.

I've been watching these shows for a while now, and do they ever agree? I legitimately can't remember last time anyone on these shows just agreed with each other.
>"Do you think Dak deserves to be paid 30million?"
>One agrees, the other doesn't.

Every single fucking time.

What's even weirder is that Bledsoe's middle name is McQueen, after his idol, Steve McQueen.

The Saints had every chance to win that game even after the no-call and completely shit their pants. The Saints got the ball first and if Brees was really still elite instead of a balding fraud carried by his O-Line/running back he would have led them downfield for the win.

I was watching All or Nothing and Ron Rivera characterized that team perfectly during a halftime speech: "THESE GUYS DON'T LIKE IT HARD! THEY LIKE THINGS EASY! MAKE IT HARD FOR THEM!"

theres a couple issues regarding player payment or hall of fame business or drama that skip wouldnt dare disagree on out of respect, but those are usually the short segments between the juicy headliners

>thats a way different description than cunt or shit stirrer
I wouldn't go that far, but I would say it's somewhere in between. It's a bit overblown by the media, but I do think it's accurate to say he's not the leader that Wilson/Brady/Brees are for their teams. Rodgers is just a more individualistic person. That's not to say he's totally absent, but that watching his interaction with his teammates it's obvious he's more of a self driven guy who backs up his guys when he thinks they need it where the boyscouts like Wilson act like their team is family, that they're one of them, and they're always trying to lead the team.

You might be fine with that, but I think it's a fair criticism of Rodgers.

The funny thing about internal injuries is that they don't show up on the outside

they might, or they might find some contrived takes for clickbait
like a few years ago there was a stretch where everybody overrated drew brees with the justification of him being underrated. or the browns now, I hear a lot about how predicting the browns to 9 wins is some kind of spicy secret take to undercut the hype when the hype died down a month ago and everybody has the browns around 7 to 10 wins. its all contrived

I wonder about this too. I'm not a conspiracy oriented guy, but I do think to an extent these guys either share notes so that they represent the major viewpoints of the general sports fan(Skip: I like the Cowboys, Tom Brady, and good ol' mainstream whiteness sensibilities. Shannon: I like the subculture, Aaron Rodgers, and am generally the "hot take" guy).

I think if they don't share notes, they certainly deliberately hire people with intentionally different tastes, opinions, and personalities. It's probably mostly that but guys like Stephen A and Max Kellerman come off as theater more than sports to me.

I meant the hit itself didn't look that hard. So hard that it would cause that kind of near death injury.

Refresh my memory, but didn't the Ricardo Lockette injury look like a fairly routine hit on a kickoff? It was haunting to read about Lockette's recollections of how he probably would have died had the trainers not been so deliberate with the way they moved and stabilized his neck.

This is the most retarded take I've ever read, as if there's something unethical about discussing presentation before a broadcast.

Imagine letting 100,000 people live in your head rent-free

It's just like with many head injuries, they may not look that bad until a few hours later when the person collapses and has to be rushed to the hospital

Brees is genuinely one of the best ever though. If it wasn't for trash defenses and some horrible luck in the playoffs he'd legit have 4-5 SB appearances, at least.

He's gonna surprise a lot of people this year who think he's washed, I've been watching Saints training camp and his arm looks fine, and his connection with Cook is gonna be scary. 1000 yards and 10 TD's is possible.

Probably should have hanged himself after giving up the Butler interception anyway

They must be told behind the scenes what to say, I suppose everyone just agreeing and going along with the sane viewpoint would get stale.

Brady doesn't know a single one of those plebeians

>1000 yards and 10 TD's is possible

Yeah, because the Saints design their offense so that every screen and dumpoff is blocked perfectly 25+ yards down the field.

If Drew Brees had even an average line in front of him he would be Eli Manning-tier.

thats what makes it funnier

>as if there's something unethical about discussing presentation before a broadcast.
Presenting it as a candid discussion when it's a rehearsed back and forth may not be unethical, but it is disingenuous.

Are you guys really too dumb to realize why ESPN might have their talking heads report all 3 takes (affirmative, negative, neutral) on every issue?

Maybe now, he's close to 41 he needs a good O-Line. But in his prime he could put up numbers regardless though.

It's just funny to me how injured and clueless you seem about it, are you telling me you thought they were really just shooting the breeze and giving their biased opinions on a network ran by McMouse?

No, we get exactly why they might do that, which is why we're insinuating they probably do you fucking brainlet.

If both of these are (you) it's absolutely touching you'd call someone else a brainlet

>It's just funny to me how injured and clueless you seem about it
I'm not either, you're just fucking stupid. Unlike you, I don't do retarded conspiracy takes on everything automatically or assume absolutely everything is scripted just like every other fat, basement dwelling "redpilled" retard on this website. Yet it is very likely sports talk in those two instances is all rehearsed and theater. I'm not making that statement as some type of revelation, just that I'm not prone to buying the "durrr everything is scripted" bullshit.

There are some sports talk guys who do just shoot the breeze and argue things. Those two examples are very, very unlikely to be so.

Have a feeling Big Dick Mitch steal your bitch Trubisky gonna have a career year. Possible MVP on deck.

You just come off like such a moron, it's hard to take you seriously.

sure, I can't disagree with that
I've read quotes that Rodgers loves the pressure and putting the team on his back. To help him, the Packers surrounded him with very professional and dedicated players like Jordy, Cobb, and James Jones. They are more internally motivated people and thrived with Rodgers who lead by example of professionalism. Out was Greg Jennings who was ushered in under Favre, a lot more boisterous personality. Packers have rarely been an emotional or loud team, they've always had quiet leaders. Woodson, Peppers, Matthews, all quiet people. Zadarius signed this year is a quiet leader too.
I also read from Aaron Jones, in Dallas in his rookie year, and how calm and confident Rodgers was on the game winning drive, and how it resonated with him. Thats basically Brady's leadership style too, people just use results to justify whatever theories they have
Rodgers had a different personality on the field for most of the year last year, like the pats and hawks game, but I think a lot of that was frustration with the game plan and his own injuries. Fair to criticize? Sure. But you also have to mention how his leadership was on display against the bears, rams, 49ers, and jets. Way different outlook and emotion on the field. (I know the last two werent tough teams, but all were very close games)
That being said, a lot of leadership falls on the HC, and McCarthy relied a lot on veterans. Adams is a leader for the WRs, even if he is quiet too, and he gets a long great with Rodgers. Bahktiari and Bulaga are leaders for the OL. The defense spent last year carving its own personality, although they lost a lot of players throughout the season. Theres too many players on a team to rah rah them all up The most important leadership a franchise QB can have is setting the tone for the organization and leading by example. Rodgers' committment to self improvement and fighting through injuries fulfills that

You are a brainlet. I can already tell you're one of those retarded fags with zero skepticism or critical thinking that thinks it's inherently obvious that all media is scripted.

Right back at you. You have nothing to say other than "ur dumb". Fuck off.

>zero skepticism/critical thinking
>also holds highly skeptical beliefs
now THIS is a hot take

Well when it's all that needs to be said, user...

Its 5.30am in the UK I can't deal with walls of text like this.

It's not skeptical to think everything is scripted, dumbass. Holocaust deniers also think they're being "skeptical" merely by the fact that they ask questions when they aren't skeptical people at all.

Okay then: You're dumb. No more (You)'s.

>being a complete skeptic isn't skeptical behavior
This take isn't just too hot, it's three hot, holy fuck

itll still be there in a few hours. the thread will be dead in US night hours, the next 8 or so

wind is measured in meters per second dumbass

You ever see a sprinters time and it says something like 9.98 +2.7 m/s

Anything over 2.3m/s is not legal

Fairs, I'll hit the hay then.

Reminder though, Dak is a top 10 QB and the Cowboys are going at least 11-5.

Dak will be in the HOF.

The Bengals will win a playoff game this year.

>t. Expert windologist

SKEEEEUP PLEASUH
HE COULDNT EVEN MAKE THE TOP 100, THE PLAYERS VOTED 6 COWBOYS ON THE LIST YOUR BOY DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT

flet

Attached: 1549849332140.jpg (299x276, 82K)

Derrick Carr will win OPOTY

>Whats a knot?

Imagine not being a ravens fan omg life must suck for the haters

Turn on madden 20 and based Lamar is unstoppable. We're winning it all, aren't we?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpREizsftU

Which of these QBs should go to the Hall of Fame?

Attached: 1549646950487.png (1223x652, 46K)

I’m not reading that shit. Neither

>stats
>relevant to HoF considerations
It's a culture club.

Attached: 1490982592767.jpg (720x540, 103K)

49ers home made version of hard knocks.

youtu.be/BMRHTktbVp8

Once practice starts you see a lot of physicality.

One of the greatest posts of all time for Yea Forums

Patriots will get the one seed

Choofs will get the Brady seed

Attached: 1548055151600.webm (576x720, 861K)

Play the 3-word game for your team

Attached: 1565059197990.png (1913x951, 871K)

haven't had nicotine in 24 hours.........

Heyyo you lads want to play in the Yea Forumsbowl? last time around you did pretty good. Should we change any of the players also?
implyingrigged.info/wiki//nfl/

Attached: Jets clown.jpg (1447x886, 228K)

I haven't had nicotine in 5 years

It's just nicotine doughboy

Roethlisberger or Divorceberger?

Shawn Merriman or Shawn Divorceman

Mayfield or May-divorce?

Change Tom Brady's name to Brady the Undying or something because this fucking guy just will not retire

switch >pants for >aints

Mahomes or Ma-divorce?

Rivers is a better QB than Eli.

Wilson or wildivorce?

Manning or Divorcing?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x769, 106K)

Why did you post the aftermath of your butt getting hurt?

anything else?

Newton or Newdivorce?

Attached: image.jpg (1300x956, 152K)

Luck or Divorcecuck?

>cryotherapy
would be a good one but I don't know who to get rid of

Garoppolo or Garoppovorce?

Wrong. Kraft would never let Brady walk. He has an opportunity to keep the greatest player in NFL a history in a Pats uniform. He’s not going to give that up.

Hoyer will have to step up due to an injury to Brady mid-season. After Hoyer performs really well, there'll be a question of whether Brady is the right guy to start in the wildcard @ Cleveland. Brady starts and wins but loses to Colts in divisional round.
Nest year Brady takes his talents to Miami and the Dolphins go 19-0.

Dolphins won't need Brady once the Rosenbomber starts mailing out the touchdowns

>but loses to Colts in divisional round.
I’m a clotsfag and that’s not happening. This team is permanently spooked by Brady.

How come no one ever talks about Kearse's amazing catch in super bowl XLIX?

Attached: F0A05C09-ED09-4B1B-A3EE-BF18190EFB7F.jpg (1272x2252, 261K)

Where can I watch the new ep of hard knocks? It's not on RARBG. Before you answer please remember that I am a white male and that you should give me the appropriate respect accordingly.

Attached: TrenchFoot-Copy-Copy-300x194.jpg (300x194, 12K)

>6. Bills

>tfw texans fan

Attached: 2019-03-17 23.34.09.jpg (1072x729, 66K)

wtf he was white the whole time

>I'm into fuckin' nightmares.
>spooky old manlet threats
He's also surrounded by men who could just squeeze his head till he died. That kind of cringy faggoty bullshit is reserved for make believe shows about dragons and zombies.

If we lose any piece of the o-line in the first 5 weeks our season is over.

Please stay healthy thiccbois. Foles and Fournette need your pillowy girth.

Attached: 245907023.jpg (784x1144, 272K)

imagine saying booty blasted and not giving away that you're Dak the Giant Gay Manlet

Attached: 45t2154.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

thats just fucking candle wax. or the semen of wesley snipes. either way, he was up and walking the all during his "diagnosis"...I'm sure he'll be fucking fine...everybody acting like he got fucking shot

it's boring as fuck.
gruden gives some fire up speech at the start that comes off extra gay. some lazy bitch gets the axe because his feet hurt a lil.carr tries to educate some monkeys on social etiquette and gets clowned by one of the more talkative boons. and AB's toddler children lowkey clown the fuck out of their dad's life choices.

If he plays legit this year and Kingbury's air raid doesnt turn out to be a meme offense, what are the Cardinal's ceiling?

Best case scenario, I think they can grab a wild card.

Attached: kyler-murray-775x465.jpg (775x465, 77K)

If they go +20 turnovers on the season, they can maybe win 7

>PLAY CLOCK AT FIVE

more football today

They would have to beat the 49ers in non-tank mode with one of the deepest defensive lines in Football.

The Seahawks in run, run, pass, punt, rebuild mode.

And a pissed off Rams team looking for redemption.

Their first six games are a murderers row, whose only benefit is most of them are at home.
Lions
@Ravens
Panthers
Seahawks
@Bengals
Falcons

Their first "easy" game is @Giants. If they manage stay ahead in the win column, they could go 8-8. I just don't see that happening.

Attached: eli.jpg (1300x724, 98K)

Pants
Owl
Happening

>some brit claims he's completely impartial to tom brady and isn't obsessed
>spends the last few threads constantly talking about and shitting on him

so he's the new kiwi for this season right? or is it a proxy?

Even if it isn’t a meme, their team is really young (outside of Larry and Patrick) so I would say ceiling is 9 wins

i saw it on youtube

>shitload of football to watch in about 12 hours
Another offseason of trips jerking themselves off is almost over. Game threads soon.

Attached: 1444970771556.jpg (960x634, 325K)

What the fuck is wrong with Florida?

Attached: 9xs6zlb1o5f31.jpg (750x745, 52K)

fuck if I know

Attached: 1539581109827.png (620x923, 154K)

this. They had the chance

>female sports reporters

Every state has shit like this happen idiot. The fact that you hear about all these wacky stories out of Florida is that they have some of the best public information laws in the world so the police are forced to make every single police report available to the media, not a bad thing at all.

Headed to work.

Seek Employment ya incel NEETS.

>bragging about wage cucking

This is why women shouldn’t be allowed on the field unless they’re in skirts and holding pompoms

Thanks for working man, I enjoy making small talk with chumps like you when I pick up my small black coffee at the drive thru window.

>84 million burgers

Do you have ladders or do they make you climb the banana tree?

>6. Bills

Attached: livedtoseebuffaloinplayoffs.jpg (370x369, 31K)

>6 veterans for the Vikangz haven’t practiced in half a week
IMAGINE BEING ON YOUR SECOND STRING BEFORE THE PRESEASON EVEN STARTS AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Came here to post this

Can’t help but notice Dak the Giant Slayer and Bradysknee never post at the same time. Also people conveniently get banned for standing up to either of them when they spam their identical politics

Attached: 921249DA-13CC-4B29-9D2E-8AA1A1057598.png (1427x111, 15K)

>people ACTUALLY think that the viqueens are winning the division and going to the Owl
LMAO

Must be nice leaving for work at 8. 6am master race here

Last year people thought the Vikings would beat the bears week 17 and make the playoffs. Then they got styled on by a bunch of rookies and depth players while the starters sat on the bench, they're an incredibly delusional fanbase.

Pretty sure Dak the Pegged disabled his trip last thread cuz he got bullied too much for saying being pegged by a chick wasnt gay when it totally is

The Bears didn’t sit any starters week 17 you mong.

The whole reason I post here is so I don’t have to deal with mods compensating for having no power IRL. Probably not coming back if I get another ban for telling a tripfag posting politics to fuck off

Does shoe shining have strict hours? Are you union?

What if the cowboys let dak walk and the pats let brady walk? Brady plus the cowboys young roster could feasibly win 3 ships in the next 5 years.

>6. Bills

Attached: 1499380021862.jpg (370x452, 22K)

Lads what will be the most exciting/interesting game in the card of today?

TICK
TOCK

Attached: 1540499301394.jpg (1095x1491, 965K)

Based

Attached: 0D6FEC69-282D-404C-B94F-A11B4689E688.png (335x375, 124K)

I predict several turnovers in packers/texans. a lot of sacks too

t. didn't watch the game
They benched the starting defense after halftime and Gabriel was the only starting reciever who played at all, and nearly all the depth players got snaps.

/Bills Owl 2020/

Lmao no.

>t. Didn’t watch the game
>as he posts incorrect information.

>delusional vikqueens fans trying to save face
Lmao

You can b8 all you want, but the fact is that they never sat any starters.

>$84 million
>guaranteed
>4-24 vs winning teams

Attached: 1486255801220.jpg (812x806, 477K)

Reminder that there's footage out there somewhere of Robert Kraft aka Buck Naked getting a very sad handjob/blowjob from an asian sex slave

>6. Bills

Attached: 1483901347219.jpg (800x600, 264K)

>the QB is the only member on offense

Theres probably footage of him fucking a 12 year old in one of Jeffrey Epstein's rape dungeons.

>casual says anything

Well when the trip fags posting politics in a fucking NFL thread are mods it's easy to get banned

No one asked you nigger boy

Lets see what he did with the entire season on the line vs the Bears last season...
Oh no...
nononono

Literally about as white as you can get but ok

youtu.be/NGp9FKTiZTI
Feel free to skip to 35:35 in this video, tell me what Joe cuck says, then look at who is on the fucking field you dumb nigger.

>the QB is the only member of the offense

>literally no starters sitting
Nice try though. Imagine being this delusional.

Tom Brady has his Brookline home on the market, anyone want to chip in a few bucks so we can have our shrine to the goat?

>mfw the Vikings will upset all the haters and there’s nothing you can do about it
>inb4 incoherent rage and buttmad replies

Attached: E26C385C-A2E9-4A82-B58A-4A50C68E674B.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Stay delusional, I hope it helps

Talking to a mirror over there?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: A1D67540-F738-4A61-A232-4502AF3DEBD6.jpg (828x267, 82K)

>mfw Kirk Cucksins implodes vs every team with a winning record and the Viqueens miss the playoffs yet again
>$84 million GUARANTEED

Attached: 1476361001285.gif (800x430, 564K)

And it begins

@94677367
Retard

>6. Bills

>

Attached: 873701DE-1471-4653-ABB1-9BFEB220DDCC.jpg (828x993, 441K)

Can Kirk cousins be used to predict a teams record? Like he beat the dolphins while they were over .500 but they ended the season 7-9. Is he some sort of god?

yay

Attached: rope.jpg (242x250, 6K)

>mfw Cousins is one of the best play action passers in the league and the Vikings are going to incorporate more play actions

Attached: 5C26C1FA-D87D-4FA3-A1F5-55C9E8D6139E.png (296x249, 23K)

What was Kirk Cousins on 3rd down vs that last game with the Bears? 1 of 9? LMFAOOOOO
>$84 million

Attached: 1534478975219.jpg (775x425, 28K)

Vikings fags told me that they have the best 1-2 WR duo in the league, and an above average tight end and running game though. Surely even with a bad o-line cousins had enough help to win 9 games last year? I mean, Wilson has been able to make the playoffs with a dogshit o-Line and Luck did it with some of the worst the league has ever seen before he got hurt in 2015. But somehow the great Kirk Cousins can’t?

>l
>l
>DOINK
>l
>l
>l
>—————DOINK—

Any team he beats is almost certain to end the season with a losing record. He really is the most accurate predictor of season success or failure

I asked him. Fuck off

>you don’t need an O line to perform well
The xhehawks made it because Wilson has had to train himself over several years to NEVER rely on his front 5 guys. Clots made it because they exist in one of the worst divisions

Remind me again, what did the Vikings do in the playoffs last season?

Rodgers or Bust

Attached: 82865e7d20d3bb159cdf1438f1f6fbff.gif (600x337, 3.69M)

Remind me again, how far did the “revival of the 85 bears” go in the playoffs last season?

let me answer for him, double doink!

Attached: 1548091551477s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>most of rodgers’ former defense now plays on rival teams that he faces this year
>mfw they get revenge on him

Attached: 59518214-393E-4FD3-A4F4-9A14540D776F.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Being in the playoffs > losing to trubitchsky and missing the playofgs
>$84 million for a qb who was outplayed by a glorified back up

>revenge
for what? being the only great player on his team?

Attached: carlos-ramon-the-magic-school-bus-5.46.jpg (210x240, 17K)

>being hyped as super bowl contenders only to lose in the first round is better than not being super bowl contenders and not losing in the playoffs

Post yfw Mike Daniels Theismann's Rodgers on the first snap

They’ll have to implement even MORE QB safety rules after that.

Remember when vikings-rams was hyped as the preview of the NFCCG, remember that?

Sorry, my memory only exists of the double doink. I blacked out before and after that moment for the entire season.

>132 yards on 33 attempts
>in the most important game of the year
JUST

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-174535~2.png (922x163, 21K)

The vicucks were hyped as one of the best teams in the league literally ALL SEASON
>miss the playoffs
>$84 million

Yea I would to if I was a Vikings fan

I’m not a Vikings fan

OH NONONONONO
Cucksins always comes up small in big moments. Vikang fags still believe, but they'll learn

And so were the bears. And the rams. And the eagles. How did that work for any of those teams? It’s almost like hype is not based on facts.

>Clots made it because they exist in one of the worst divisions
AFCS finished with the best overall record last year

They made the playoffs

All three of those teams made the playoffs, one of them went to the Superbowl.

What happened to the Vicucks?

Attached: 1471309983146.jpg (275x284, 23K)

And each lost, embarrassingly in each situation. Hype means nothing

You make me wish I still had my cringe folder

>double doink
>saints revival
>fewest points scored in a super bowl ever
This is the ending to each of them in the playoffs. Embarrassing, disgusting, sad displays of football

Attached: 3028956F-E385-4A90-A5B1-496F8C24AA71.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

But they made the playoffs, and the Vikings didn't. This is pretty simple stuff user.

>Vikings haters crawling out of the wood work

Attached: BCA45B4A-F041-4F4D-BC3D-AA3FFE33C8FC.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>DUKE JOHNSON TRADED TO TEXANS FOR CONDITIONAL 4TH ROUND PICK
shit, the passing game will take a major hit until Hunt is eligible to play

Attached: duke traded.jpg (745x378, 46K)

Attached: 1541526596389.png (536x600, 113K)

>Duke Johnson traded to Whoston for a 4th/3rd 2020 conditional
Neat.

>it’s okay to be brutally embarrassed in the playoffs than to not make them at all
Whatever you need to tell yourself. Not my job to tell you how to cope.

*gets outplayed by a glorified back up*
*misses the playoffs*
>$84 million

looks like VIKINGS KINO is back on the menu boys

Attached: 1539656478583.jpg (800x1055, 354K)

Yes, it is better to make the playoffs and lose than not.
Are you one of those fags who says Montana is better than Brady because it’s better to lose early in the playoffs than lose in the Super Bowl?

t. 6-10

What a waste of digits...
On a fucking delusional vicuck

*loses in the first round*

Attached: CE1B22E4-A42D-43D2-831C-491B85BE1FFB.jpg (190x179, 23K)

based

Attached: 129382713.png (1200x800, 508K)

>B-b-bbut the Rams d-didn't win the s-superb owl!
OHHHHH NO NO NO NOAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (800x680, 47K)

Yes, and literally everyone but you knows it.

*trigger warning*

Attached: MN.jpg (2056x779, 89K)

>12-4
FTFY

Why do the Vikings trigger /nfl/ so much? If they’re so bad, why do they make you so mad?

Attached: 290DB5B3-993C-486A-87CF-E07C9D0552C4.jpg (269x187, 8K)

TICK
TOCK

Attached: 1543604003339.jpg (1018x1024, 262K)

>doesnt even make it to the playoffs
Enjoy your 8-8 disappointment

Attached: 1460312833617.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Tradition, great future, likable players, good leadership

everything /nfl/ dislikes

I feel like the Vikings have had a promising future for the last decade

>improved o line
>offensive scheme that caters to QB strengths and RB strengths
>defensive depth
>8-8
Cope

Remember the 2000s for the Vikings? We have gotten a lot better.

Yea you right, 7-9

Double cope

Attached: C1422CCE-955E-4CA2-A667-FFB22149E0BA.jpg (1307x1860, 337K)

>tfw my team hasn’t lost to the Vikings since Bill Clinton was shoving cigars in Monica Lewinsky
I have a soft spot for you snowniggers, but only because I hate the packers.

Attached: 63E7D03A-4B2D-40FE-A5C3-2192D8C2F2AB.png (665x632, 517K)

This post sums up the vicucks in one sentence

>I hate the packers.
based

everyone hates the packers

And still waiting for next year, right?

I remember nothing but failure

What a fucking overpay - at most he's a 4th with a 6th coming back, Texans gonna get bullied all season without a real GM, should have traded for the Pats GM

You mean this year? Because it is objectively, undeniably the year

t. not making the playoffs
>again

Talking about the Packers?

Attached: F4F00971-A110-4AEF-9F22-351E9E659B0B.gif (480x348, 903K)

Did anyone volunteer to be the /nfl/ Yea Forums Yea Forums Cup manager? I fell in love with the silly thing when I saw /pol/ get embarrassed by us last year, and would be happy to do it if nobody else is.

Filtered

Yea them to

Based

Fuck the packers

Fuck the packers

Fuck the packers

>green gay

Sneeds formerly chucks

>Burfict
>Incognito
>Isaiah Crowell, BLM supporter
>Abrams, who's clearly an uppity young money type

The Raiders are going to be a circus this year.

>dabs on green gay
1000 DAYS

Attached: literally_god.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Rodger’s Fuck and Suck

When does gridiron heights start? Is it not until week 1?

>green gay expecting to do anything while Rogers is the qb

he's one of the most underrated RBs in the league, a 3rd or 4th is a totally fair price

At this point, we all know that Brady signed a contract with the Patriots. However, it should have never been in doubt that he'd be with the team and his situation is totally unlike the situation with Montana. If Brady were to leave, who'd take over? With the 49ers and Packers, they had another Hall of Fame quarterback take over.

Almost time for some shitty football

Attached: 1473792946034.webm (200x600, 563K)

What is this FUCKING camera lens?

They don’t do it in the preseason. They might do it right before week 1 but no earlier than that.

>4-24 vs winning teams
>6. Bills

Attached: 1497568193047.png (1011x1354, 368K)

Looks fine to me

Attached: 1473793471840.webm (2000x200, 650K)

lurk more, newfriend

How come no one ever talks about the Matt Ryan to Julio Jones sideline throw in superbowl LI?
Same reason

Who to who?

>VERY fast saint running at incredibly hihg speed

So the Lions are winning the North? Sounds good to me.
Always love the jump at the end on that version.

Attached: 1485161997545.jpg (357x418, 28K)

>loins
>winning the north
Did I just wake from a coma into the year 2054?

>Lions winning the North in 2054
Bucs have a better chance of winning it than the Lions by 2054.

>1 playoff win in 60 years

How did the Lions do it?

Well the post i replied to suggested neither Packers or Vikings making the playoffs, so I just extrapolated that information to my sensible conclusion.

Attached: 1524341735715.gif (480x270, 830K)

The Toronto Dredgers are going to win the Upper District NFC North in 2054, followed by the Vikings, the San Fernando Bears, then the Madison Packers.

I don’t hate the Vikings, Vikefriends. We almost never play each other so I don’t really have a reason to

Attached: 448F49A5-C885-4C9E-84FE-F6D1B9C68B2D.png (458x472, 165K)

I like your guys’ color scheme

>4-24

>bills are going to go 4-24 in Owls

>wake up
>hide 149 divegrass threads
why are you faggots so pathetic? why do you hide in this general instead of shitposting like the yuros?

Do you see the speed that this is moving? Wait until the regular season starts if you want real shitposting potential.

The last two years have been the same even on Sundays. /nfl/ is pathetic.

Attached: ED230D7D-A17A-487F-B217-1942377961EF.png (750x422, 256K)

low ankle sprains only take like a week to heal. high ankle sprain may linger though

that will barely make up for their awful run game though

Lol at people thinking Brady would leave. Kraft would never let him if for no there reason than merch sales(still #1 after 20 years) and he fills up the Gillette and the premium suites. People don't buy Belichick jerseys, or show up to watch him coach. They show up for Brady.

The offense is tailored around zone blocking schemes, which is what Cook is used to and good at.

Pottery

Won't matter. The Vikings paid a pocket QB and gave him no O-line. Not sure what they expected.

revenge for carrying their ass to relevancy?
clinton dix and mike daniels wow scary bunch there

Give it to me straight, how is the pats roster looking this year?

Does it matter?

It looks good, better than last year's with the exception of TE.

>pocket QB
>no O line
Wrong in both accounts.

Clay Mathews too you sperg

>rivals of the packers
>rasm
maybe in like the late 90s early 2000s farvre/warner eras they were rivals kek

>>improved o line
"improved" by adding one rookie
>>offensive scheme that caters to QB strengths and RB strengths
power struggle between archaic kubiak, inexperienced stefanski, and asshole zimmer. surely will work out better than the last OC. (hint, Kubiak would still be an OC if he was any good, and you need to run the ball to set up his scheme)
>>defensive depth
rhodes took a big step back last year, and now another CB got a big suspension

grasping at straws bud

>6. Bills

Attached: 6c7afcbc-738f-4342-a2cd-d0f208385e6b-brady-trump.jpg (1800x1787, 289K)

I love this. It looks like Madden on the Atari.

>blocking
you see the issue?
btw everybody and their mother have been playing against outside zone PA bootleg since steve young. guys like shanahan and mcvay are only successful because they innovate, and even they get dragged down by bad QB play

maybe theyll run into the rams in the playoffs, but matthews will probably be on IR by then

>he thinks Cousins is a mobile QB
>he thinks the Vikings have a decent O-line

The only time Cousins is mobile is when he's laughing on his way to the bank.
>81947222.09 swiss francs

Honestly I'm happy for him, it means he won't en his season during a meaningless game like so many other players will

All 49ers games are meaningless.

Half of us are in 3 day bans at any given time because we have a janny that’s here 24/7

/nfl/ has not made me laugh this hard in awhile.

Daily reminder that Gilmore is the best CB in the league and Ramsey is just a mouthy nig.

Duke is one of the best pass catching backs in the league and he has to be accounted for by defenses because there's not many linebackers who can cover him and there's not many corners who can deal with his physicality. He's not a bad runner and blocker either but his ball security is a liability. I would have loved to see him on the Browns but it would have been bad for his career with Chubb and Hunt being clearly better. He's on the tail end of a contract and he wants to touch the ball.

why would you need a rb when baker is gonna be tossing dragons to obj every series?

It also helps that they have two other top 10 runningbacks on the team.

>The Cousins Dynasty

Attached: 0F01ADE3-499A-4ADE-8502-F7E6DDED5685.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

>family drags me to the mall to take my little bro shopping for back to school shit
>bored
>go into the sports store
>see this bad boy on sale for $350 (50% off)
>jump on it

Did I do good, Yea Forums? I know he's no longer on our team, but I wish he was. I think he has a good chance of being a starting QB again

Attached: DSC_018.jpg (3024x4032, 875K)

Chubb for sure. Hunt? I’m not buying it yet. We routinely see literal who running backs look like gods on Reid’s Chiefs. Ware looked great when Jamaal Charles got hurt, then Hunt looked good when Ware got hurt, then Damien Williams looked good when Hunt got hurt. Until he proves otherwise, I’m going to assume Hunt was a product of the Chiefs.
Chubb is legit though.

Vikings desu

>Paying $350 for a shiny piece of paper
I hope you've got a lot of disposable income lad

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Vikings? I think so.

Attached: 729018D8-9842-4446-A250-989D4F5BC6A8.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Imagine getting stiff armed by Botlels

>people are idiots for following individual players

Attached: 1547157257363.png (1078x1057, 2.02M)

Rate my collection, bruhs

Attached: Raider Nation.jpg (1836x3264, 1.48M)

>raidnigger fan
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

calling Chubb top 10 is a hell of a stretch right now, plus he's not an elite pass catcher
and Hunt will be out for the first half of the season

>zero effort shitpost

Yawn

>needing effort to shitpost the literal Nigger team
When gangs use your teams’ jersey as their uniform, no effort is needed.

Juan/10

>seabass jersey
Absolutely based

Seethe harder poorfags

Attached: Raider Nation2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.66M)

Imagine unironically wasting money on season tickets for the fucking raiders

>section 103 row 20

I'm going to buy a ticket so I can find you and kick your retarded raider ass

>he doesn't buy season tickets for his team

Why are you even here?

Looks good. I only have 3 hats and 2 jerseys.
I got that 25% off Fanatics coupon from Madden 20 though.

Attached: 3AE512B5-BF7E-48BC-960E-96E60081024D.png (883x1199, 38K)

>Actually paying money to watch Gruden run the team into the ground
Goddamn, you are one dumb motherfucker

Attached: 1545946108426.jpg (540x312, 42K)

>he wants to root for the raiders
>he willingly supports the raiders
Holy autism. I didn’t think /nfl/ could get any worse

What is this new razorcakes and
>6.
thing? The fuck did I miss?

Newfag

tl;dr
>user makes playoff prediction that includes the bills as the 6 seed in the AFC
>other user calls it a bad prediction
>third user calls the other guy a pussy for making fun of predictions without posting his own
>anons 2 and 3 argue autistically for four hours including a lot of spamming of >6. Bills
>now everybody spams >6. Bills

Someone recently rated the Bills as getting the sixth seed or something and it flustered Patriots fans for a few threads now.

Zero owls!
>84 million tim horton's medium coffees

>flustered
>pats fans
Yeah really upsetting our 6 rings

Canada has just as many owls

Imagine having 0 super bowl trophies.

Can’t

Attached: C6D2C681-6635-4C13-A4D5-2A4E52A9483F.jpg (400x500, 47K)

Imagine losing 4 consecutive owls

That faggots bank account got stiff armed by Blake Bortles. That limp dicked slack jaw is never starting again lmao

Was for

Will you say that once the Patsies are the bottom feeders of the division again? Brady and BB aren't getting younger

Some patsfag got upset that someone had the bills getting a wild card and he’s been forcing his meme 24 hours a day since the beginning of August. Some easily manipulated dorks have unironically helped some Patriots tripfag force his meme.

>6. Bills

One of the wildcard spots will be from the AFC West, the other one is literally up for grabs for anyone. shut up fags

Who was it?

>6. Bills

>6. Bills

Easy $20k in a decade.

>everybody
Probably 80% of it is one guy.

he cant keep getting away with it

Attached: mossed.jpg (400x299, 22K)

>8-7-1
Looks like he didn’t.

Why are you lying to that nigga like that?

Attached: 1480885734203.jpg (560x560, 325K)

LMAO

>one player is responsible for a team’s record

Attached: 7562549F-ABFE-4EF4-B2FB-B8A4B4B2E745.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>chargers
>not choking and going 9-7 despite their roster
shiggy diggy doo, user

>lying

Bortles is the secret goat.

cringe samefag

Posting this from your phone or laptop?

from my wii browser

Samefag

$350 for a Bortles RC auto? Not only were you ripped off, but you're an absolute brainlet for thinking it was a worthwhile purchase to begin with. The fuck is wrong with you?

Shut up you fucking loser

>paid $350 for Bortles auto
>a decade later it's worth

>Bortles is the secret goat.
I see you have no comprehension of the sport of football...I've got a Tom Savage and Nathan Peterman rookie auto for you to buy as well.

Hello blake. You fucking suck and that card will be absolutely worthless in

s e e t h e because r e t a r d

Lyle Fucking Alzedo?

I’m making millions while you work st McDonald’s

>over 300 dollars for a backup qb's rookie auto from fucking PRESTIGE
You could have bought two entire hobby boxes for that much, what the fuck is your problem? Even if it's a sentimental thing you could probably find the same exact card on eBay for a tenth of the price or less

>literal explosion

Are the Bucs the most cursed franchise in the NFL?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-150800~2.png (1440x1568, 1.41M)

Cucme went overboard this time

Do you take me for a retard? I checked on my phone before buying it and shitty ungraded autographed cards were going for $100-$200. Mine is professionally graded, encased, with a clear signature.

You know what joys me the most? Knowing that there are Loins fans dying everyday desperately hoping that they’d live just long enough to see a Lombardi in detoilet.

Yes, I do take you for a retard. But if you want to keep throwing your money down the drain I won't stop you.

Hah, we know that shit aint happening.

Will Mariota and Winston be on the Tits and Bucs next season?

Mariota, no. Winston, yes

Mariota is mediocre but if he stays healthy and doesn't ask for obscene money, the Titans will probably keep him around. Jameis is shit, the Bucs are shit, they'll have a shitty record and finally decide to ditch him

Winston probably not, the the bucs are going to be a major player in tanking for Tua. Mariota I think so, I know he's made of glass but when healthy he's really pretty good.

Winston is gonna lead the league in passing yards

Reminder that Matt Schaub has made $90 million dollars doing fucking nothing

Divorce-iota? Looking likely.
If the bucs live up to their shitty luck, Winston balls out this year resulting in an extension and first round playoff loss and many more years of mediocrity to come.

>making millions
>posting on Yea Forums in the middle of the day

Attached: 1564350335901.gif (240x180, 2M)

>Paying +$100 for some plastic around a football card.

Yikes.
Oof.

>I'm lying on the internet while you're contributing to society
ftfy

Fucking based my nigga, sweet collection, lovin dat alzdado, those hats are dope too
Even more based, you're a legit dude, man don't let no one tell you shit
RAIDER NATION

they have won an owl (and it even happened this century), so no. there are far more cursed teams.

there have been lombardis in detriot, just none of them were won by the lions.

a numbered to /10 version for literally a 10th of what you paid. mmmmmm...maybe card collecting isn't the hobby for you :(

ebay.com/itm/2016-PANINI-PRESTIGE-BLAKE-BORTLES-XTRA-POINTS-GOLD-AUTOGRAPH-SERIAL-4-10/173863297082?_trkparms=ispr=1&hash=item287b0f603a:g:9DEAAOSwcUBYUzRO&enc=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&checksum=173863297082388f28a641d549a496525707636a88af

Where does this "Chubb can't catch" meme come from? He didn't do it a lot in college because he wasn't asked to.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB8t7ZKlL-k

eBay is full of fakes

So is your moms chest, but no one complains.

I complain desu, said no the last time the bitch asked me to buy her something because of it.

Is it gay if a biological woman penetrates your ass?

with her body: no
with plastic: yes

Hello dak. Yes, you are a faggot

>Pats fan is the one who started the >6. Bills shitpost.
Lmao no. Bills mafia is paranoid

t. Nervous chiefs fan that said the same shit last year

Hm, not sure if you read my question correctly. I said biological woman...

Oh nooooooo

Attached: literal faggot kill yourself.jpg (732x273, 154K)

I saw that. Theres no way to take an object shaped like a dick up the ass and not be a faggot. On some level, you want a penis in your ass

Ok then explain why the male g-spot is in your ass. I'll wait.

I swear it's like some on here have no understanding of the NFL. Brady will never leave, he'd rather retire than play for another team. End of story.

You dont need a dick to massage the prostate you colossal faggot

Rams desu

Attached: e47f56d.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Never said anything about a dick. I said penetration, which you just conceded is acceptable to massage your prostate. Checkmate retard.

can't believe this fraud got rated that high

>gets pegged
>i-im totally not a fag guise
Put your trip back on, you cuck

>prostate massage is ok as long as it's not a dick
>pegging is gay
You played yourself kiddo. Dont get mad at me cus i exposed your closet homo tendencies...

>6. Peggings

>taking a dick up the ass is just as straight as a finger massaging the prostate
Both are gay, but one is definitely more gay. Fuck off or use a trip dak the giant faggot

is it gay to fuck your own clone?

Only if you fuck the ass. Ass sex is gay but not mouth sex or hand jobs

Are the pre reason games getting their own threads or we keeping it in here?

I'm not dak lol but ok. You're just in denial

Is samefagging posts about sex gay too?

You are definitely dak. He said he would stop using a trip last thread

>goof

Attached: goof.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Probably
Not as gay as being a tripfag tho

>You are definately dak
>he said
Lmaooo

Attached: sketch-1565297818656.png (1080x1568, 1.14M)

This robert quinn suspension may genuinely be the worst I've ever heard of

>all these people who are too scared to play with their prostate

Its the sex organ that swells and contracts during an orgasm, it is quite literally the womans Gsport that continued forming when you became a male in utero. Massaging it creates earthshattering.orgasms.

Whether you call it gay or not, playing with it is mindblowing. Im not sure how its any more shameful than the sinful act of masturbation and watching porn in the first place.

Please find a way to make this about the national football league

What a gay thread.

>Nu England themed general full of faggotry
I'm shocked.

Brady like Pegging

Dak is a Cowboys fan don't dump him off on us, shitlicker.

T-MINUS 2 HOURS UNTIL COMMERCIAL KINO

It's literally just another bradysknee falseflag, dipshit.

Also,

Because it's gay

The "male g-spot" is a myth. You've been brainwashed by pozzed pseudo science fags.

Did your Pastor tell you that?

you're forgetting the goat Eli and his Giants also.

that shit is 100% scripted and you are retarded for thinking otherwise.