1-

1-
273-8255

i know i will be banned for posting this, but it is a small price to pay as my way of coping with the fact that i recently lost a loved one due to depression. i want to tell any of you who have had bad thoughts to please reconsider and talk it out. it's never worth it. you are not alone. please don't hurt those who love you.

go ahead and ban me mods, i don't care. if this can lead to just one person getting better then it is a small price to pay.

Attached: ERGKGCWPEVCVRDS72GB5U456LY.jpg (415x415, 26K)

sorry to read user. good luck

have sex incel

Faggot

bump for genuine feelings

shut the fuck up logic

Attached: d59f8a15755e2f755a6ed09b8099a606.1000x562x1.jpg (1000x562, 97K)

what the fuck. i wanted to post a picture of logic and it came up with lil dicky. strange

Sorry for your loss dude. Hearts and feels go out to you bro.

Attached: Puppy-Play-Happy-Hour.jpg (450x450, 69K)

kek

What if Drake and logic did a song together and it was called Suicide hotline bling

i was hit by a car that wasn't nice
CALL 1-800 VICTIM2
have you a neck broke from a crash that didn't provoke
CALL 1-800 VICTIM2
risking your life or living for and what you fought for
CALL 1-800 VICTIM2
CALL 1-800 VICTIM2
CALL 1-800 VICTIM2
CALL 1-800 VICTIM2
CALL 1-800 VICTIM2 YOU CALL

I DONT GET PAID UNLESS YOU GET PAID

Attached: kevinkurgis-web-kevin-300x297.png (300x297, 91K)

What if drake and logic did a song together and it was called I’m biracial

Kill myself, faggot.

never call this fucking number you will get institutionalized and your life ruined even further
i'm sorry but your pain isn't more important than whoever killed themselves. the pain is over for them, stop being a selfish cunt

>ever call this fucking number you will get institutionalized and your life ruined even further
elaborate?

>I don’t take cases that aren’t slam dunks and I never actually go to trial

Don't you dare ban him mods

based. i had a thread here a while ago, insanely depressed, and said that if the janny deleted it i would kill myself

[spoiler]it got to 90 posts before they did[/spoiler]

Lose loved ones.

It only works for people who are seeking attention. Not for the people who actually want to kill themselves.

>hurr sometimes I feel sad
>I hear you
>WOW! THAT'S AMAZING! I WANT TO LIVE AGAIN

>I am in chronic agony and it hasn't improved for years. There is no evidence to suggest it will ever improve.
>I hear you.
>I am still in chronic agony.

Sometimes, attention seekers accidentally die, but 99% of the time, their stomach gets pumped or they're talked off the bridge. If someone actually wants to kill themselves, they don't leave it to chance.

>don't kill yourself or else I'll feel guilty
Sorry user, but that's the least of my concerns at this point

Both Jews either way