/seriea/ + /calciomercato/ - Inter have their fat lazy ngubu edition

Romelu Lukaku was greeted by 500 Inter fans at the airport at 2am, as he arrived to complete his €65m plus €10m bonuses move from Manchester United.
>Manchester United are going back in for €15m-rated Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic after selling Romelu Lukaku to Inter
Wolves have reportedly agreed a €25m plus €3m bonus fee for Franck Kessie, but the Milan midfielder wants a big salary increase
>Former Inter President Massimo Moratti had harsh words for Antonio Conte, Luciano Spalletti, club directors and Romelu Lukaku. “Last season I felt like shooting myself”
Boca Juniors midfielder Nahitan Nandez was mobbed by Cagliari fans at the airport as he flew in to complete his transfer
>Roma fought back twice for a 2-2 friendly draw with Athletic Club Bilbao, although there was a red card, Aleksandar Kolarov scorcher and cheeky Nicolò Zaniolo incident
Juventus have officially sold Joao Cancelo to Manchester City for €65m, while signing Danilo for €37m
>Edin Dzeko is on the verge of joining Inter after the Nerazzurri reportedly raised their offer to meet the €20m Roma asking price
Tottenham Hotspur have practically abandoned attempts to sign Paulo Dybala after securing a €60m deal for Giovani Lo Celso
>Reading FC have announced the signing of Inter striker George Puscas for €8m plus €2m bonuses this evening
Walter Mazzarri refused to mention Wolves, as he wants Torino to focus entirely on Europa League opponents Shakhtyor Soligorsk
>Dennis Praet has reportedly agreed personal terms, as Leicester City and Sampdoria exchanged the contracts this evening for €21m
Romelu Lukaku will have his Inter medical tomorrow, claim Sky Sport Italia, after Manchester United accepted €65m plus €10-13m bonuses
>Alessio Cerci is back in Italian football after signing for Salernitana, where he reunites with Giampiero Ventura
Patrick Cutrone’s agent confirms Napoli also wanted the former Milan striker, but he feels Wolves “got the better of the deal” for €23m

Attached: EBZfzFEWwAIixr.jpg (1638x2048, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ale_Rimi/status/1159252153548124167
twitter.com/pjacapulita/status/1066810095995113472
bbc.com/sport/live/football/49195032
twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/1159401277585051649
twitter.com/LaurensJulien/status/1159404286033502208
youtu.be/9RP9TCuiLCo
leghe.fantacalcio.it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincenzo_Montella#Managerial_statistics
twitter.com/Inter/status/1159475797939429378
twitter.com/capuanogio/status/1157897323231490048
fcinter1908.it/copertina/bomba-repubblica-inter-marotta-vede-lex-agente-di-dybala-mossa-clamorosa/
twitter.com/RiccardoDanna1/status/1158696430242009088
thetablet.co.uk/news/8384/catholic-footballer-romelu-lukaku-considers-legal-action-over-voodoo-comment
youtu.be/9NiumzzcmEI
calciomercato.com/news/wanda-nel-cast-di-ballando-con-le-stelle-c-e-l-offerta-ma-icardi-27407
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wmf_APgxkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We in

Attached: 0297735C-546E-42F4-ABB6-013288B83119.jpg (750x1132, 582K)

>Patrick Cutrone’s agent confirms Napoli also wanted the former Milan striker, but he feels Wolves “got the better of the deal” for €23m

But Wolves only paid 18?
Also how are Wolves getting Kessie for 25?

Attached: E64F7700-986F-40D5-89E2-A1588EBF1294.jpg (750x700, 182K)

twitter.com/Ale_Rimi/status/1159252153548124167

THE OSTRICH HAS LANDED

#NotForEveryone

>Hypnotizes you and puts Dybala for sale

Attached: 47FB863D-AD1B-4E8E-83F2-60A9AF83A636.jpg (1366x768, 126K)

what's going to happen with Icardi now?
what's the chance of a Dybala Icardi swap?

>what's going to happen with Icardi now?
To Juve
>what's the chance of a Dybala Icardi swap?
Very likely

who /FREE ICARDI/ here?

who's the reporter?

Mercedes Borra

Halal supposedly have agreed to loan James for 10 million to Napoli

there is 4 mill in add ons. Laurentiis probably wanted money from Milan to take him.

I won't fell for that trick again

Cittadella-Spezia
>Perugia-Chievo
Venezia-Cremonese
>Pisa-Benevento
Crotone-Cosenza
>V.Entella-Livorno
Pordenone-Frosinone
>Salernitana-Pescara
Empoli-Juve Stabia
>Ascoli-Trapani

Your Serie B matchday 1 lads.

Attached: 47FB863D-AD1B-4E8E-83F2-60A9AF83A636.jpg (672x768, 111K)

>he rates luquacku

>Lozano to Napoli for 40 million EUR

How did Napoli get him cheaper than Barella? Is it due to Italian player quota?

>buying æresdivisionen memeplayers
they never learn

t. Kluivert and Under meme team

Barella is the Sardinian Rijkaard fra

no big team was really interested in Lozano.
>Italian player quota
pretty much this

Not gonna lie, I full expect Lukaka to score at least 20 goals, not because he's good but because he's going to crush everything he encounters

>Modric close to Milan
>35 million EUR and 12 million EUR year salary
>Halal not opposed, up to Modric
>Modric left out of Halal squad vs redbull today

Can he feed Piatek and Silva?

Lukaku breaking de Ligt's knee and ending his career

>Milik in charge of tap-ins

Source?

/seriea/ is officially now a Stormzy general.

Attached: 2017_Stormzy1_Press_230217-920x584.jpg (920x584, 78K)

Angelo De Chiappa, SkySport

Don't worry boys, Danilo is worth every penny of those 37 million

State your name cuz

modric in fras

I am jealous of Pastorello's hair

dzeko in when fras???

I thought he was injured

Modric will be part of Neyney transfer

Rate my logo for the fanta thing

>tfw haven't showered in several missions
>tfw no more haoma
>tfw quiet won't show me her titties
>tfw miller is being pissy again
>tfw have to defend another platform
>tfw the invaders brought helmets

Attached: bossniggers.png (538x621, 268K)

I personally would've gone for these, but it's pretty Gouda nonetheless

Attached: 15215091000_38068494d9_b.jpg (1023x508, 421K)

>what's the chance of a Dybala Icardi swap
Honestly I have no idea where Inter is going to find the money for his wage but frankly it's looking more and more likely, Paratici seems into it because he's basically kicking Dybala out and Marotta will always have Ausilio's voice in his left ear pushing for it

>Boban on Modrić, as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport: "20 days ago Maldini had declared that Modrić would not be a Milan player. But as we continue to talk about it without any basis, I'd like to repeat that the best player in the world of last year will not be our player."

He will probably get a bit more than what he's currently earning at JJ. His huge demands to both United and Spurs are mostly related to his unwillingness to move to England since he isn't fit for English football. Still, I'm 90% sure this swap will happen since Juve is still looking for a striker as a replacement for both Dybala and Mario, if they get to offload him to either Bundes or EPLel. Still, I'm curious whether Juve will still value Icardi less than Dybala or they will at the end agree with Marotta.

Rakitic in la

this is crazy. Jj are just going full retard, they are putting everything into the CR7 hype without realizing that he'll be 35 next year. What makes no sense is that they are selling technical players like Cancelo and Dybala after getting a coach with a system that fit those players. And I just don't see Icardi playing Sarri ball.

they should for for Rafinha

Leonardo out la

Icardi has good technique and passing, even at Inter where he almost only has to tap it in he had like the second most assists

Can milan please just sell shitters like suso, biglia, silva and Calhanoglu so they can buy modric and whoever the fuck the manager wants to perfect his tactic

I'm pretty sure that tsuman won't accept icardi to play as he has been playing for inter, I can't see how they will play together

Suso is unironically the second best Milan player
After Chadlabria of course

>Jj are just going full retard, they are putting everything into the CR7 hype without realizing that he'll be 35 next year
They sure are, but Elkann wants to spread the JJ brand as much as possible, so the more goals he scores the better it is. On the short run I would agree with this, but again as you mentioned TSUU is going for 35, so.
>What makes no sense is that they are selling technical players like Cancelo and Dybala after getting a coach with a system that fit those players
Not really, as much as I rate those two players only Cancelo might've fit to some extent. Sarri prefers to have a much more defensive RB for his tictocs, and Cancelo surely sucks at that. In fact I'm fairly sure De Sciglio Is gonna be the starter on the right, seems Sarri rates him a lot.
>And I just don't see Icardi playing Sarri ball.
Oh Icardi could easily fit Sarriball, the question is whether he and TSUU can play together or not.

he is pretty good inside the area but too lazy to do the work outside of it. Also he would have to work for CR7, and unlike Mandzu I dont think he would want to do that

>le occasional blooter man
He is shit, he will ruin piatek because he can't assist and he is slow
And conti is better than calabria

You live by the TSUUUU, you die by the TSUUUU

Yeah I thought about that but was too lazy to shop in a gookbux fan so I simply took a finished Pepe from a pic dutchanon provided

I know that Dybala has not delivered what was expected from him this last years, but coming from all those years of Allegro ball who would have. The fact that Jj won't even give Dybala a year with Sarri is fucked up.

Shitso for depay when? I unironically rate the dutch over that lazy hog.

Give me one good reason owhy JJ sold Cancelo for some irrelevant monkey

Pro tip: you can't

Attached: brainlet.png (478x523, 14K)

Are you okay bro?
What's going on in your cuntry?

pluzvalenza fra

I would've given him another chance too, but Dybala simply isn't fit for Sarriball. If he has intention to play with the 4-3-1-2 like he did at Empoli then sure, Dybala would be the perfect choice as the second striker or even the >trequartista, but then Ronaldo wouldn't fit that well so you're back to square one.
- doesn't fit Sarri's tictocs
- Juve needed to cash in and get a juicy plusvalenza
- City weren't willing to offer just money, Danilo must've been included in the deal

Probably would be better than suso, but what milan need is a better >regista then biglia and a real 10 unlike suso and paqueta seems to fit that role, they have the ball winner with kessie so I don't know who they should play next to kessie and modric if he signs, lets hope not borini

Fuck you milik now i have to buy a new striker for my fanta

Fug what happened?

apalogoise right now

Ronaldo is to old and selfish to be playing as a winger in a 433 with Sarri. He wouldn't last half a season like that. I do think Dybala could be mold to what Mertens became with Sarri.

this is it
this is as good as milan can get this season

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 125K)

He fucked up an easy tap in vs barca

In fact I'm sure he will get benched a lot against mid-low table teams. It's not an issue anyway, >we have the right amount of wingers.
>I do think Dybala could be mold to what Mertens became with Sarri
I'm not sure about that, Dybala is definitely more skilled than Mertens but he lacks speed and most importantly he'd only play well as a falso nueve in Serie A. You've probably seen it yourself how quickly Mertens were to disappear against stronger teams in CL, and the same would likely happen to Dybala too.

>the absolute state of that bedridden, broken defense

Oh god thanks I thought he got injured or something. I guess I'll have to rely on Chadputo now

Pavoloso is the way fra

It's quite sad, but it's all they've got

I remember you to not buy any napoli striker because they are all shit in front of the goal

I don't know who I want to buy for fanta. You know what. Fuck this. I'll just buy all SPAL players.

I probably should've got him for a fantastic Pavoloso - Chadputo duo
Yeah, I got tricked by the 20 goals he scored last season

based and SPALpilled

milik is good against little-medium teams but in big matches and in champions he fucks up a lot, insigne is even worse

he scored 17 goals that are a lot for a striker that is not rigorista

It's a mess. National security committee tried to detain former president for whatever reason (officially for evasion of testimony) even though the police should've done that with arrest warrant in their hands. The execution was abhorrent (naturally) and now one special force guy is dead, over 40 people are hospitalised and the former president is gathering his supporters to march on white house to organise indefine rally there. The same thing (march on white house) led to a coup that happened in 2010 so i'm worried.jpg but i hope nothing serious will happen.

Attached: 1531593944121.jpg (686x718, 67K)

I completely messed up my squad. I thought it's going to be like FM so I build my who squad around parking the bus Mou style without any good attacking players

is it a real coup or an orchestrated one like in turkey?

based third world poster

The 2010 coup? It was real deal backed by Kremlin

this is my first fanta and i don't sleep at night anymore, this shit is too complicated

I'm so tired of this shit, honestly. I wish could just leave to a first world country and never return. Every year there's something, but this is the most serious in years.

redpill me on pluzvalenza

making a profit

>Inter still refuse to sell Icardi to Juve

based as fuck

Attached: 959171C3-7B29-4ACD-B1C1-38A6CD3BA841.jpg (747x716, 70K)

How do I do a fantacalcio team lads? I love Serie A, but I tried doing a team online but it's all in Italian and I don't think it went through. What's the most popular website to use?

Attached: Pepe-the-Frog.jpg (640x360, 22K)

We havent been watching the same matches, Icardi screwed up even simple passes let alone longer balls...it almost felt like him and perisic were sabotaging one another.

Yesterday icardi had a strog physique and now he has good technique and passing Lmao
Is Wanda posting here or something?

icardi is unironically a good player, must be paid the fair price

This, the twink and based Hans Nicolussi Caviglia or nothing

>Letting go of Leo was our biggest mistake.
We have to sell rodriguez, kessie, hakan and biglia
With the money of these we should buy milinkovic-savic, everton and another LM/LW

This season will be another catastrophe and we will get another 6/5th place.

Attached: 96e5a10d6d4baf8e230c1e30e3ecb787.jpg (564x799, 76K)

- Castillejo as second striker loses his main characteristic: creating a mess on the wing. That's pretty much his prominent skill.
- Kessie is on the verge of leaving Milan
- Caldara and Conti are both coming from a cursed season due to injuries.

>65m paid in 5 yearly installments
Here's hoping he doesn't get consumed by the neurotic Inter atmosphere and it may actually be a nice deal

Which one is the most likely one to happen? Straight swap between Icarsi and Dybala, or Juve sells Paulo and buys Mauro?

Attached: image.png.0fd536b885ba944e14cb6ef5242f8794.png (588x130, 17K)

I'm sure Giampaolo will find an LW very useful in his 4-3-1-2 tictocs

Why would he say no to United but then go to Tottenham? It doesn't make much sense

As of right now Tottenham is a better team than United. Plus Pochettino.

play UCL with spurs or play europa league with united? Tough choice

>70 million for Dybala

Why isn’t he going for more

Will Inter get all the money from Dybala sale for Icardi?

... Because no one is willing to offer more? Especially after last season.

>As of right now Tottenham is better
and for how long the "right now" will stand ? in 3 or 4 years united can build a league winning squad meanwhile spurs get dicked in the EL

That's true, but I would assume United can offer more money. I don't think he would consider either of those teams if he was ambitions

they've had 3 or 4 years, fergie left in 2013. still no sporting director at the club either.

dead club mate

They lose all their sponsor money if they dont make the CHL this season

[spoiler] They wont [/spoiler]

Attached: 4DC6DA1B-0232-4E21-BCE5-C29A5153AA10.jpg (750x527, 211K)

>and for how long the "right now" will stand ? in 3 or 4 years united
Yeah, and I'm sure Dybala is more than willing to wait 3 or 4 years before United gets good. Definitely. Plus Levy went insane and is willing to spend money now, wisely even unlike United.

Boban: "Maldini already said that Modric won't be a Milan player 20 days ago, but seeing that you continue to speak and write with no basis I would like to repeat that the best player in the world last year won't be our player.

"Luka is a person and a player of top level. We thank him for the good wishes he has given us for next season and we are happy that he has been sympathising with our club since he was a child but it's right to clarify things also out of respect for the fans."

based

So Milan is panic selling everyone to Wolves for no money to buy Correa?

Hiya lads. Don’t know what to make of Dybala to spurs. Remember a couple of years ago everyone was talking about him like he was going to be one of the best players in the world but I know he had a bad season.

Do you think he can rediscover his form in a new team? Or is he finished already

Poch is Argentinian so it might actually work

>Do you think he can rediscover his form in a new team? Or is he finished already
He first of all needs to play in his natural role, something he didn't really have the chance to do in the past two seasons, second he'd finally need to grow a pair. But I can see him doing really fine under Poch

>Kessie sold for peanuts t. Alfredo Pedulla
Yeah i believe that he didn't make that up. Wake me up when Di Marzio says anything

>Do you think he can rediscover his form in a new team?
does Pochettino plans to play him as a mezzala? if yes then no he's dead

Di Marzio hasn't got a single rumor right in ages. The only times he get things right is when they're already done and everyone knows it.

Still more credible than >Pedulla

The time for Tancredi to shine has finally come

>Told Juve may be contributing a lump sum for Dybala to leave, which has smoothed over concerns about wage demands. Still the image rights to untangle [Dan Kilpatrick]

this guy is tier 1 for spurs apparently.

Attached: 1549387669527.png (2048x2048, 1.15M)

Man, they sure are desperate to offload the twink. What the fuck did he do other than fucking up with his sponsors

>Dybala to Spurs
>Dybala money for Icardi
>Icardi money+gagliardini for SMS
dream scenario but Paratici will likely hold the offer for Icardi

how did you manage to miss the point by this margin? my take is, that spurs could collapse at any moment (and that looking likely by looking at arsenals summer) and they wouldn't be able to get up. not for a long time. same can't be said about united, who with a decent management both up top and on the sidelines, can bounce back easily.

What the fuck happened? I thought Juve loves Dybala?

>BREAKING: Tottenham’s proposed move for Paulo Dybala is OFF after Juventus ultimately decided not to sell the 25-year-old Argentina forward -ornstien

Here it is twitter.com/pjacapulita/status/1066810095995113472

>Implying we need/want gagliamerda
Normie teams customers are so naive. Why not Colidio + 5 euro? You must be over ecc.

I read something about Inzaghi liking him but it may be bs

>sells kessie
and who the fuck >we will buy again, some shitter from empoli?

bbc.com/sport/live/football/49195032

>how did you manage to miss the point by this margin? my take is, that spurs could collapse at any moment
Exactly, could. They could collapse at any moment, or they could not. Which means that, AS OF RIGHT NOW, Tottenham is a much better choice for Dybala than United.
>(and that looking likely by looking at arsenals summer)
Oh yeah, the mighty Arsenal who's on the verge of buying fucking Luiz from Chelsski after a wonderful transfer market where they got a bunch of meme wingers and shit.
>same can't be said about united, who with a decent management both up top and on the sidelines, can bounce back easily
Yeah, but they first need to get their shit sorted and get rid of whatever shitter is still playing for them. And that takes at least two seasons.

I wonder if a punished twink goes full /weakmind/ or if it finally makes him grow some cojones

>after Juventus ultimately decided not to sell the 25-year-old Argentina forward
Wait what, I'm so confused now

Sarri really wants to keep him it seems, still don't understand what this whole parade was about.

Attached: _20190808_030133.jpg (720x618, 74K)

twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/1159401277585051649

twitter.com/LaurensJulien/status/1159404286033502208

Dybala > Spurs is OFF

I want to believe but
>Momblano
sigh.

read: spurs didn't want to buy him considering all the baggage with wages and image rights
a lot of fucking time wasted though, christ.

El MomblANO senores jajajajajajajjajaj

>Sarri wants the twink all for himself
Is he /ourguy/?

>Suso's €40M release clause for foreign club has expired on 15/7. Milan want at least €35M in order to sell. Lyon is the most interested club but the price is considered too high at the moment [@Guillaumemp]

Imagine having such an inflated sense of self-importance that you made a logo for yourself

Attached: qqWYiLSG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Truly wonderful, the time has come
Di Marzio OUT
Palmeri IN || Welcome to Sky Sport ||

>Mom Blano

>Juventus ultimatley choose not to sell him
I mean as far as insiders rumor I still trust him, not when it comes to market.
>Nuevo falso Nueve

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-105654.png (1280x720, 835K)

Imagine if for all the issues Italy has, the spark that causes the civil war is Dybala traded for Icardi.

Helen of Troy > Wanda of Inter

Would Insigne leaving for JJ on a free transfer start a civil war?

Run away and come in here, get a /seriea/ pass and we're going to help you

>Connor Tovell: Gutted is an understatement. If Lo Celso and Sessegnon come in then it's still a good final day, but Dybala would have been that missing piece of the puzzle and a sign that we really mean business... Any time left to reignite that Fernandes deal?

>Callum: If Dybala is off then there really needs to be a plan B from Levy...

>Goon: Unless there is something we don't know that appears to be pretty poor behaviour by Juve. Apparently shop Dybala all summer then change your mind hours before the transfer deadline. Funny though.

Anglos seething, search for Dybala Spurs on Twitter

Well, they were already on the verge of a civil war for fucking Vucinic - Guarin, so...
>I mean as far as insiders rumor I still trust him, not when it comes to market.
But even if that were true, Sarri still has no say on the matter anyway. If the board wants to sell someone, they will whatever the coach's opinion is.

Napels looks like Its in a civil war already so does it really matter?

Yes but Sarri can talk to people I’m assuming his opinion matters to management

Better than give him to Inter I guess but it's still a huge mistake

Why is everybody talking about Bruno Fernandes like he is some kind of elite player? He was decent at Sampdoria and scored a lot last season, sure, but in Primeira Liga.
Definitely, but considering that Juve is currently in the need of getting some money to avoid issues with the FFP next year, I very much doubt they will listen to Sarri.

>coach
>having a voice
>in Juventus
>Conte
>needs wingers
>they buy them shitty FBs and a CM
>Allegri
>needs a playmaker
>they buy them wingers
>Sarri
>needs educated feet
>they sell him good players, buy retards, cripples and keep the old worthless slow ass shit

Attached: 1565221613652.jpg (348x333, 26K)

Probably wanted him to leave but his £350k p/w wages demands, image rights shit and £13m for his agents was too much for United or Tottenham

>too much for british entrepreneurs
>better trade him for Icardi
And how the fuck is Inter going to afford paying him 10m a year? 5 year contract, 5m a year for 10 years?

People are reporting that it was Juve's choice. What.the fuck is Fabione doing?

>Why is everybody talking about Bruno Fernandes like he is some kind of elite player?
Because it was rumoured United/Liverpool/City/Spurs were trying to get him. So to the layman it might seem like he must be good because those clubs wanted him. He was the standout player in the Liga NOS though, together with Eder Militao

Could a Dybala + cash - Neymar swap happen if we assume JJ should afford it or are they getting stopped by FFP?

I don't even know anymore, he is either in total puppet-master like control.
Or he's flying by the seat of his pants like someone who let everything get out of control

Attached: gettyimages-1083142142-1024x1024.jpg (681x1024, 240K)

>getting stopped by FFP?
This is another meme tho, if juve sells 2 shitters they are in the clear.
Still Dybala - Nerman ain't happening because... Why would PSG ever do that?

Here is the full situation
>Juve needs to get rid of Mandzukic, Higuain, Khedira, Matuidi and possibly Rugani
>Nobody wants ANY of them at a reasonable price, let alone for those wages
>Khedira wants to get paid to leave. Get paid.
>Higuain is sticking to his guns because he hopes Grampa Sarri still holds him dear and maybe if he kowtows to Ronaldo unlike during the RMA times, Ronaldo will let him stay
>Juventus needs at least a solid 50-60m because they can't afford a third straight year in red
Tell me how the fuck they're going to get those with such shitters to sell. The only option is Dybala. Value him 85m, equal trade with Icardi, both cheated their FFP.
This is what happens when you fai i conti senza l' oste.

So apparently DZU is going to United, and Juve didn't want to get rid of Dybala because it would leave the frontline shortstaffed

Fixing the twinks /weakmind/
Or hes completely destroying and devalueing him
For 40m to psg in jan fra

Dybala-Son swap when?
I just want to see a chink at Juve, I think it never happened

>momblano

PAULO DYBALA SARA' UN GIOCATORE AGLI ORDINI DEL COMANDANTE MAURIZIO SARRI

Wait

Kean was sold for only 27.5 million?

Attached: 4AD3B805-7A93-463A-8FED-DA60CF410A8C.jpg (745x1044, 287K)

1 year left in the contract, in January he was a free agent.

I guess 2.5 are bonuses?

>no tickets for Juve-Napoli to anybody that was BORN in Campania
That's Ray Cyst.

>Everton have completed the signing of Moise Kean from Juventus for an initial €32m (£29m). The Italy forward could end up costing €40m (£37m) with add-ons.
Only 1 year of contract left, and the bonusses are relatively easy. Also Juve has first right of refusal on him

yeah + bonus.
As a general rule Transfermarkt only has the fixed sum of money. It's really not accurate for prices, just look at Schick.

based as fuck
the ban for people living in campania was stupid because those niggers emigrated everywhere

Holy based

2.5 bonus and priority if he has to be sold.
Nigger had 1 year left in his contract. I think Giuve dodged a bullet with this guy.

You now remember the Jawline of Jewventus

Attached: 20170622_schick_07.variant1400x787.jpg (1400x787, 80K)

Seriously how could they realize how shit he was simply by the medicals?
I mean that heart condition was bullshit

>Hellas Verona
Lol. Had to double check

Attached: Leonardo+Bonucci+Moise+Kean+AC+Milan+v+Hellas+25QP7upf0Xql.jpg (600x422, 89K)

and then roma paid like €15m more than what juve were getting him for. monchi truly a genius ahead of his time.

>Bonucci
>At Milan
>With the Captain's Armband
Oh lord the memories

Bára Burdová

We survived Higuain to JJ and only got a crummy trap banger for it

Marotta got in his head

Can we get some more cursed images itt?

Think about the odour

Attached: 50331316_218390059000153_5180837892708352663_n.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

it's ornistein so you could only rely on half of the information

>Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Paulo Dybala could still make a deadline-day move from Juventus to Tottenham.
>But the deal would be a loan move, with Dybala maintaining his image rights.
>muh image right

Thread sound track:

youtu.be/9RP9TCuiLCo

>A loan move
So Juve, who are trying their best to offload thw twink and make a decent plusvalenza to avoid issues with the FFP would send him on a loan? I don't think I understand

BIGBAMBOOOOOO SE LO PRENDI 'NTE RIPRENDERAI MAI PIUUUUUUUUUUU BIGBAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>juve
>where coaches are bottom of the pyramid
>where they have 12 executives
>a voice
and btw, isn't that the reason ancelotti wanted out ? because of how you basically get manhandled there ?

Redpill me on image rights lads why do transfers fall so often on this issue?

Was this peak tic tocs?

It's to #Stopiracy

here's your Modric bro

Attached: Rade-Krunić-of-Empoli-Source-Sport-Centar.jpg (735x394, 43K)

There's a Kyrgyz women who works at my dad office. She's hot.

Because it's kind of akward for a guy on adidas billboards all over london to pass to a nike adidas team
Maialotti was sacked after choking scudetti in a row and the dreadful CL result.
Reminder that the pig is one of the most overrated managers in history
Forgot image

Attached: eleven-2-1024x616.jpg (1024x616, 98K)

how do you fail a medical nigga!!11 just run the treadmill nigga!! just breath into the tube nigga

post pics

the bonucci-kean rivalry lore thickens

So Polifemo, where are these 20+bonuses?

>Sturango at RB
Never forget

What is Juventus' strategy now? I feel like they're now more inclined to swap Dybala for Icardi

>tfw no gf

Attached: sad squatting male kid stock photo.jpg (553x236, 58K)

Sarri is actually an inside man, working to undermine Jj from inside.

>create a profile here leghe.fantacalcio.it/
>go to "unisciti ad una lega" and enter the league name (fantacomfy-19-20) and password (Miriam)
>go to "entra nel mercato/acquista" to select players
>???
>profit

We're all gonna make it this season

Attached: clarke.webm (480x480, 1.59M)

How does it feel now that the Dybala Icardi swap is confirmed?

Just need 1 more for the row to be complete

Attached: 19 20 Fantacalcio Badges.jpg (2000x2400, 1.2M)

For me, it's Tfwnogf FC

how did you make those badges?

>mentally checked out Modric
>memearooma
>the absolute state of Milan

Piatek is their only quality player at this point. I know Milan has had their issues with ownership and finances, but how the fuck can a team with the history and pedigree of Milan fall so far off the map. Everton and Wolves are unironically miles ahead of them right now.

>Going from Ronaldo's 5-incher to Lukaku's BBC
Poor guy just can't catch a break

It's just a collage of all the ones other people have posted, the only one I did was the 'Martina Piemonte FC' one

yeah I mean how did everyone make those? mad photoshop skills or is there a GUI/templates?

Probably start out with an existing badge, get rid of the stuff you want to replace and put something funny in it's place.

Use Photoshop/Paint.net/Pixelmator/Paint etc.

His agent apparently wanted a £13M fee when negotiating with United. Assuming he asked for the same or similar amount from Spurs, there's no chance Levy is going to pay that kind of sheckles on top of the transfer and image rights fee, which is around 40M.

>confirmed
Where?

thanks, thought there was an easy(-er) way

Pro-inter delusional press.

that was the only thing i came up with

Attached: HANS.png (400x400, 87K)

same i used to have hairs like this , then my hairs got all fucked up after i had a surgery i dunno if its the anesthesis or whatever they inject you during it but it fucked my hair growth

I made the Calcio NEET and Chad one next to it, but since I'm retarded I made them in MS Paint. It's not that hard, just tiresome and takes a long time

>£75m on the black Borriello

I think Gonde is trying to sabotage >us from the inside lads.

Just 2 more players, fra.

Attached: IMG_20190808_200729.jpg (717x1011, 79K)

Attached: Logo_of_S.S.D.png (281x355, 53K)

>only 2 more players
>80 credits left
What kind of Lidl team do you have?

Your doctor was probably a hairlet that sabotaged you out of spite

>BREAKING: Tottenham’s proposed move for Paulo Dybala is OFF after Juventus ultimately decided not to sell the 25-year-old Argentina forward -ornstien

This confuse and enrage the sfinteristi

Lidl is great

It just means Juve is ready for the swap

Who will win the strikers weight to goals ratio between Higuain and Lukaku?

All /SPA/L players.

Dybala is easily worth twice because he's not an out-of-project player sitting on the sidelines for six months, and he has actually got a legit 70m offer unlike I Cardi.
Inter has got nobody else that Juventus wants, so they can't even make a two-on-one trade.

MS paint user

Juve desperately need to sell him and are ready to value Icardi the same as him

Inter needs to sell him more, they're so in the red they might as well join ACM as one team.

Paolo Dybala - Welcome To Inter - Best Ball Flicks And Smirks - Old Town Road 2019 HD

Which is why both teams will agree on a swap with no money compensation

Dragowski will be with Firenze until 2023 as of now

Fiorentina wil also be likely to sign the ChilAÑO, Erici Pulgar, from Bologna

Bologna will likely replace him with PSV’s Jorrit Hendrix

Pulgar with Chiesa's diving skills will be a treasure for fantacalcio

Fucking this

You're Matteo Pessina and Pornhub gives you the chance to shoot a video with one ph amateur, who do you choose?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000511774317.jpg (1440x2559, 710K)

The bald dude because pessina is gay and piss and shit

>the most overrated managers in history
there is literally zero evidence of that
>inb4 he's last couple of years with milan we know who was responsible for that

how is someone who hasn't preformed in two years is in better condition to someone who is benched for none footballing reasons ?
and also juve are paying a shit ton of wages for rabiot who probably had it worse then icardi

>"we'll buy Dybala just watch!"
>begs Roma to take Perisic for Dzeko

I rate Dragowski, Milenkovic, Benassi, Simeone and even the diver, but it is smiling man who worries me, I have not one single soul of fiore in my fanta.

>how is someone who hasn't preformed in two years is in better condition to someone who is benched for none footballing reasons ?
Are you serious? Dybala played like shit but Icardi basically didn't train for months, or at least he didn't train with the team

Dybala never pretended to be injured. Or refused to travel for European games. Also Dybala's better half never stirred up shit in the media

Pulgar is unironically a great signing, costs absolutely nothing and Petrachi is a hack

>I have not one single soul of fiore in my fanta.
Your loss

I must say current Dybala's half is rather hot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincenzo_Montella#Managerial_statistics

Games 8
Loses 6
Draws 2
Wins 0

I mean user, it really, really worries me.

so is the case with rabiot. what gives ?

How was Fiorentina during preseason now?

No worries amigo, everything is going to be okay

Attached: Vincenzo-Montella.jpg (610x400, 35K)

They have been improving, which isnt saying much. But, they did well against Benfica.

i swear god i will fast untill Lotito buy sam facking players

The Rabiot and Icardi cases are only similar on the surface. Look at the reasons why they were/are frozen out from the teams

The Swedish girl that dresses up and gets facialed. The patrician choice.

>thinking Milan would sell kessie for 25-30m
lol pedulla

but this isn't relevant, both of them didn't play or train for months

Lele O

MaryJane Auryn.

Yeah instead he had his brother go to the media and stir shit up for him

Wtf PL transfer window closes today?

>le one drop away from overdosing sex slave girl

Yeah

The only thing that would make that hotter is if the girl in question was the little kind of girl.

Nicolo Zaniolo has apologised for not owning up to a handball that earned Roma a 2-2 draw with Athletic Bilbao on Wednesday

Roma were trailing 2-1 until the last few minutes, when the referee deemed an Athletic player to have blocked a cross with their arm.

Replays showed it hit Zaniolo, but the Italy starlet refused to confess and Lorenzo Pellegrini equalised from the penalty spot, despite protests from the Giallorossi’s opponents.

“I made a mistake in Perugia this evening,” the 20-year-old wrote on Instagram.

“In the heat of the moment I didn’t have the clarity of thought to understand what happened in the opposing box and I reacted badly to the questions of my opponents, who asked me if I’d touched the ball with my hand at the time of the contact.

“I’ve already apologised to the referee and I also feel obliged to do so to my opponents and fans.”

That pretty much was a one time thing and no one really cared about it, except for you I guess.
In fact a few days later Dybala came out by saying that he actually wanted to stay

lmao he doesn't give a fuck

U N D E F E A T E D

wtf i love juve now

how much will cost lukaku at fanta?

4, still overpriced

~40

Scrutuni FC joins the worst Fantacalcio on earth

Attached: 1496004996497.png (542x686, 21K)

Derby della Lanterna is officially the serie a main event

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 17.34.50.png (592x410, 304K)

Kek

Very haram

Nice Turkish practice

>tfw her account disappeared

Attached: 1564222288094.png (1059x962, 684K)

twitter.com/Inter/status/1159475797939429378

WTF, King Kong plays for Inter now?

Attached: Output.webm (451x800, 1.33M)

twitter.com/capuanogio/status/1157897323231490048

Apparently the reason Dybala isn't being sold is because in 2016 he signed a ten-year contract with a Maltese company called Star Image, handing over the management of his image rights, but the agreement was unilaterally torn only one year later. For this reason the company has decided to sue the Argentine player for a sum of around 40 million euros, a figure that should be paid by the club owner of his card. Hence the motivations of Juventus to sell him, and the turnaround of United and Tottenham.
What does Inter have to do with it? At the head of Star Image is Pierpaolo Triulzi, a former Dybala's agent, who has excellent relations with Beppe Marotta.

In conclusion: Triulzi will disturbb any negotiation concerning Dybala, except for Inter. If Dybala accepts to go to Inter, the request for damages will drop to 10 million euros.

And they say Jj is the one who acts dirty

Attached: screen-pierpaolo-triulzi-con-dybala.png (589x544, 479K)

>a ten-year contract
kek retard

Chat shit get banged, seethe more

Lmao this is some spy movie shit

If this is the truth Marotta better ask Juve 30M + Dybala for Icardi, Cuckaratici will accept just to get rid of Dybala

What compels a man to put his hand up another man's ass

Giga Nigga secured, now get the M*slim

It's just banter, as Perotti

>now get the M*slim
Dybala is muslim?

>It's Inter's fault Dybala signed that retarded contract

This is straight-up a pure blackmail

Not exactly blackmail but I feel you, it's shady as hell

>In conclusion: Triulzi will disturbb any negotiation concerning Dybala, except for Inter. If Dybala accepts to go to Inter, the request for damages will drop to 10 million euros.
eading comprehension
Sources?

should i buy piatek at fanta or he is really a one season wonder?

>Argentine players in charge of not being retarded when choosing management

So Marotta turned out to be the highest IQ right?

Attached: 848DD971-1EFC-4BFC-8695-4F4F81B37C88.png (355x354, 46K)

>In conclusion: Triulzi will disturbb any negotiation concerning Dybala, except for Inter. If Dybala accepts to go to Inter, the request for damages will drop to 10 million euros.
Source?

Enjoy the useless fat nigger, lads. I don’t know what Conte is thinking.

Attached: EB9A4D2C-ECE0-454B-BA17-E8976F47ED70.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

I'm also kinda skeptic but on the other hand he always delivered in the NT and Conte made heaps of trash like Pelle, Zaza, and Vucinic look like football players

What the hell happened to her?

Attached: 5baf6e3578af7.jpg (936x649, 70K)

I hope you have Hazard and de bruyne at Inter

Barella and Perisic la

Oh my fucking god what did he expect to happen by unilaterally turning his contract with his agent

Sue them then. Maybe Juve shouldn't have kicked Marotta out the way they did and none of this drama would be happening right now.

Based

Hopefully he didn't forget to say no homo

Dunno you tell me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>he always delivered in the NT
To an extent. He scores lots of goals against minnows in the qualifiers. I literally don’t think he’s scored a competitive goal against a good international side.

fcinter1908.it/copertina/bomba-repubblica-inter-marotta-vede-lex-agente-di-dybala-mossa-clamorosa/
They met recently

Its quite literally coercion and/or legal abuse or however youre supposed to translate rechtsmisbruik

Go for CcC Caputo

Look who the best striker was between the promoted teams from Serie B. Those *always* deliver

>he always delivered in the NT
Against your panama’s your tunisias maybe
Despite my absolute hate for him as a player,I do admit that hes bretty gud against shit teams,maybe inter Will win against sassuolo this season

KARA BOGA

Attached: EBdQlhKXUAAdkyC.jpg (1080x1350, 386K)

>ordered domino's and it came in 25 minutes
based

also Dybala won't go anywhere

Collusion to commit tortious interference

N

Conte never had debruyne but yeah Hazard is hard to replace
(You could make this argument about Sarri too)

do belgium have any up and coming striker that isn't a donkey?

He's not lazy

Wonderful then
Big Rom for bullying your Lecces and Udineses and Garra boys for the big games

>bullying
You now realise that this is the Italian league where as soon as a forward is taller than 1.85 gets fouls constantly called on him.

I thought Italians hated niggers lads?

Attached: 8DD1C9C9-755D-431B-9C5B-9EFC56020E23.png (612x491, 106K)

So Dybala to Inter soon?

Lukebakio is more in the pacy ngubu mould apparently
No idea about his potential, next generation is looking pretty grim tbqhwyfam

what the FUCK

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

Lukaku will shine, he's been treated like shit at ManU. now that he has the love of the fans and especially the manager he is going to repay that with many goals. screencap this post. Lukaku will score 20 goals and help make inter champion and also him and debruyne will give belgium the european cup in 2020!

Attached: 7391149.jpg (620x413, 83K)

is doku any good
bit of a legend for me on my fm save

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUVEKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Belgium had their one chance at succes and they ruined it by picking cheap/shit coaches. The Dutch are back and it’s our time

Reminder that Juventus paid 93 million euros (adjusted to todays value) for already fat Higuain. Inter are about to get two world class strikers for that money.

We have one last chance in 2020. See you in the final

>pookaka
>world class

>Benelux final
Very based and very redpilled

Attached: 59F2765A-35AC-44FC-80CA-5A07000AC47C.png (640x426, 445K)

Reminder that Paratici is so cucked that will be forced to pay 30m plus Dybala in the Icardi deal

Looks decent.

Attached: Capture.png (149x621, 9K)

Does this explain why Juve are in a frantic to sell everyone along with trying to snatch Lukaku?

Maybe they were hoping for Lukaku - Icardi swap and in turn the lawsuit went down to 10 million?

The Boss of Bosnia

Attached: 2.png (151x508, 8K)

On a scale from 1 to 10 how finished is Juventus now? With Dybala they're now Marotta's lapdog

Juve doesn't have any good world class strikers under 30. Simple as that really.

> a figure that should be paid by the club owner of his card
what does this mean? did Jj sign a clause accepting this or is just the twink and his agent pushing the club to pay for it?

at least post the whole thing :
>21 goals in Friendlies
>13 in WC qualifiers
>5 in WC matches
>4 in Nations League
>3 in Euro qualifiers
>2 in Euro Matches

Attached: lukaku.png (1136x1420, 130K)

Those goals against Holland, Sweden and Portugal were in friendlies. He’s literally never scored a competitive goal against a major international side. Despite playing alongside the most creative players in the world. He’s shit.

So do you understand now why De Laurentiis puts all those clauses related to the image rights? Who's laughing now?

as if the rest of the NT was any better with who they scored against

Attached: KDB.png (988x490, 64K)

Attached: Hazard.png (1090x900, 109K)

If I was Paratici I would hire someone to hide cp pics into this Triulzi dude's home and get him out of the game

NT football is a meme and never reflects the true talent of a player.

Who's ready for Lukaku - Dybala here?

can just pay someone to outright take him out i reckon. though i guess that works if you want to go the route of quags's stalker.

>Lovren
How about someone alive, Mr Baldini?

Attached: 194732131-8ecca570-f267-4c9f-a233-3e798e2a8b81.jpg (978x543, 85K)

>Macedonia finally cucked out to the Greeks

No one, it's gonna be Lukaku - Lautaro

>pl in market over
So Kessie stays, sms and dybala too

So La Liga or Bundes club might pick them up.

How is that any dirty? It's all up to Triulzi to decide whether to sue Dybala or not

Do you rate lautaro?
Honestly dont know what to think of him
Sms/twink could still go to psg

So the fact that he's willing to lower the price of the sanction of 75% only if he goes to Inter doesn't sound dirty to you?

Juve desperately need to get rid of Dybala and there's no one else beside Inter, what makes you think that Lautaro will bench him?

Dybala to Inter, Icardi to Rube? Is it happening?

What if he's an Inter fan? What if there's no interest beside that one and he simply wants to help Inter get a good player?

When will Luxemburg finally git gud?

>Do you rate lautaro
Unironically yes, he reminds me of prime Falcao/Forlan so much. I feel like he could explode this year if given regular starting football.

Nothing, if Dybala comes he'll definitely be a starter on the merit of his contract. Which is bad for Lautaros development. Therefore offload the weakmind shitter to PSG or whatever

sauce?

I would like to see the trade Dybala-Icardi just to watch the mental breakdow of Manure and Sperm customers.

Juve Is forced to sell Dybala to Inter for Icarsi so no chance for PSG

So he should be allowed to influence a football negotiation by using a player's personal conflict?
A personal conflict caused directly by him by the way

Im normally browsing /pol/ and I'm pleasantly surprised to see there's a decent Serie A representation here.

It's his money and he's free to do whatever he wants with it, unless there are proofs that Marotta planned this he's free to do whatever he wants

>coercion is ok when youre just a fan
Good luck with the burden of proof tho

Where are the proofs this is coercion? There's none, it's his money and he do whatever he wants

dont forget that you’re here forever

twitter.com/RiccardoDanna1/status/1158696430242009088

Attached: EBPG3xrXsAQIznZ.jpg (1080x699, 32K)

>do x otherwise ill die you for y amounts more
Very hard to prove tho atleast in a belgian civil court

seems so.

>Very hard to prove tho
And with Dybala and Triulzi there are no proofs it's coercion

Pretty sure that if Conte gets a player of the lights of Dybala he might change the scheme a little bit. He could work as an offensive midfielder with Politano as his sub, just don't know if this can be made.

Attached: lineup.png (350x475, 122K)

>a whole thread about dybala by delusional sfinteristi™ based on absolutely nothing but Massimo Di Culo tier rumors

>he might change the scheme a little bit
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

E se succedesse davvero? Vorrei vedere la tua faccia rubentino

Juve needs a striker and desperately need to sell Dybala, they want Icarsi and Inter want Dybala. It's easy to understand

pretty based if you ask me

Stop posting

Dybala being on trial and his former agent being the one sueing him are not based on absolutely nothing

At last I truly see

Attached: EBdIUE2WwAA8vMo.jpg (1080x734, 81K)

>absolute state of Wanda's feet
Never rated feet very highly, but this tipped the scale into 'absolutely revolting' territory

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 18.50.16.png (1046x1576, 2.15M)

based Cancelo

>le diving meme beaner
PSV is laughing all the way to the bank

>#mommyblessme
based and mommyfag-pilled

Attached: 1563913313850.jpg (600x450, 28K)

>it's real
Wew

You walk out of the CL group stages and this guy slaps the ass of the girl that friendzoned you. What do you do?

Attached: EBdVskTWkAIwO40.jpg (1652x2048, 454K)

L-l-l-l-lads?

Attached: 6929820127532125.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

I yell that her ass is #notforeveryone and burst into treats as I notice her BBC-lusting gaze

Friendship ended with Emily
Now Babs is my modelfu

Attached: 1564847130400.jpg (1280x1920, 287K)

gross
even I trim my pits
would still lick it if she asked me to tbqhwyl

Lukaku is a conservative Catholic, reads the bible every night, made a pilgrimage to Lourdes

"Catholic footballer Romelu Lukaku considers legal action over 'voodoo' comment"

thetablet.co.uk/news/8384/catholic-footballer-romelu-lukaku-considers-legal-action-over-voodoo-comment

What's wrong with them? Sorry I'm not a feet pleb

At least he's better than Adebayor on that

>relax

Maybe you should relax in the deepest recesses of hell you fucking SLUT WHORE

Maxi please calm down

unironically have much nicer feet than this and have 2 broken toes
also she has those gross old lady ankles

his mother died

Messi ain't that different from Adebayor. Messi is a criminal with a prison sentence reduced to a fine, because he lets his dad handle his money.
He doesnt have the personality to buy 20 apartments for his father and tell him "have these apartments, live from rents, let me handle my money"
If you become a millionaire, probably siblings and parents will become your parasites.

>put Paratici on phone asshole

Attached: sopa .jpg (1280x720, 40K)

who is "ellecce" ?

Dybala should be played as a striker I feel, Allegro deployed him as AMC a couple of times with varied success

Is that what his tattoo says?

Gnarled toes, totally unelegant bend in her big toe, no ankles and they are too wide for how long they are.

Megan > betty

lmao.

Attached: HIG.jpg (540x531, 56K)

>every single time
not everyone that thinks you're being delusional has to be a juve customer.
that has literally nothing to do with Inter and the "we'll just make inter pay less" is absolute bullshit that has no source whatsover
it's easy to understand if you somehow think that:
>icardi is worth as much as dybala
>Inter can afford Dybala's wages after just signing Lukaku for 9m/year
They can hardly afford Dzeko and they just tried to offer Perisic for him.
No matter how much a move makes sense in your mind, it doesn't magically make it real when the only ones talking about it are Inter fansites and newspapers trying to fill pages with articles that literally state it's all just speculations and hypotesis in the beginning

>Is that what his tattoo says?
approximately, yeah

based Broz

big if true

>BIG announcement
What did they mean by this?

So that word doesn't exist in your language, ellecce?

Imagine him and Dabala celebrating a goal together

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08-19-20-39-158_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2340, 2.14M)

Digits and Lukaku breaks de Ligt's knee and ends his career

Will conte insist on 3 in the back?

Reroll

You can borrow my digits for that

Thanks, meme magic wills it

Reminder
youtu.be/9NiumzzcmEI

Absolutely based and blessed.

Cutrone has just been subbed on for Wolverhampton

Walks towards you.

Attached: 100.jpg (1080x2220, 158K)

delet

Attached: tenor.gif (500x280, 981K)

He is the 5th youngest player to reach 100 goals in the prem. There is no doubt he is a good player. You can't focus on ALL his mistakes and claim he is an awful player. He's living out his dreams in the Serie A while you're sitting in your room making shitposts on him, who's the real loser here? Anyway bro, don't mean any offence just think you should be rational

God Bless you

Digits and Dybala comes to Inter

Digits and de Ligt will break Lukaku's and Dybala's knees and end their careers

Don't get too big for your boots now

>the anti-juve meme is reborn
STOP JINXING REEEEEEEEEE

Seethe

Outstanding work, gentlemen.

Attached: 1563456641176.jpg (570x500, 36K)

>playing the "he's a millionaire footballer and you're at home" card to defend a shit player
Pathetic

Attached: 1281775573044.jpg (549x585, 23K)

The magic is rael

Your laughing at him....but hes laughing at your bank account and house

Inter can realistically win the league

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-08-14+at+9.10.20+PM.png (750x295, 183K)

I miss the days when Bosnia wasn't pretending to be a retard so frequently and there weren't so many falseflagging gobbi desu

higuain looks so happy here bros. maybe there's a redemption arc on the horizon after all :')

Attached: EBduNqsXYAAKnF5.jpg (1080x1668, 234K)

BLEACHED

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 19.58.17.png (870x1372, 1.6M)

>tfw you get the cool Happy Meal™ toy

>Pulled up shorts
Tsu’s /strongmind/ is spreading

>Cutrone earns a penalty
>moortuguese gets to score a goal
Why did you sell the kid paolo

Attached: 1515421445706.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Name my band /seriea/

Doing a plusvalenza or getting much money from him is impossible anyway, might as well keep him instead of buying king cuck

>Khedira
>Cuadrado
>Rugani
ffs Paratici take Marotta's cock off your ass and do your fucking job

>So that word doesn't exist in your language, ellecce?
not that i cam think of, no.

>Paulo got an Arabic script inscribed on his left rib cage near to his heart.
>In an interview withArgentinian magazine, he said thatit is the most important tattoo for him as it is his mother’s name,Alice,inked in the Arabic language. This tattoo was done on 25th December 2013.

Why not just write it in English?

>Calabria reveals: 'AC Milan rejected many offers for me'
BASED

rate my team /seriea/ but b-be gentle ok? this is my first fanta. Overall I feel this team is quite balanced but what do i know, im a newbie

Attached: scroto team.png (655x547, 55K)

based

Attached: 1545128324295.png (782x493, 605K)

Looks solid to me, especially in the midfield

Fabian Ruiz and Hans Nicolussi are the patricians choice

Based and Correapilled

>Pretending
H-heh

the worst part being that the font is terrible! literally Microsoft office tier.

Praet to Lestah is now official, what a missed opportunity desu
>H-heh
Yeah.

looks like a non shitty version of the squad i made, gonna steal some of these ideas

Girls wearing fooball shirts, based or cringe?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 16.31.02.png (1020x1598, 1.29M)

red flag

Very similar to mine desu, we're gonna make it fra

Cute, but only if she's actually a fan.

Attached: A-fan-of-Croatia-cheers-for-her-team.jpg (650x1000, 88K)

>Dybala STILL not out
>Stuck with Khedira
>Paid for Boypussi
Meanwhile Higgy doesn't know if he's staying and actual good guys get pushed off the team. Are Italians retarded?

Handonovic
Skriniar Godin DeVrij
Virsaljko Sensi Brozovic Barella Dalbert
Lukaku Martinez

Juventus have announced that Napoli fans who live in Campania or are born in the region will not be able to buy tickets for their August 31 clash.

The two Scudetto contenders are due to meet in Turin at the end of the month, but as it stands no Neapolitan natives will be making the trip.

That is because a statement on Juve’s official website included the above condition for when tickets go on general sale tomorrow.

Turin police have already distanced themselves from the statement, while Campanian politician Flavia Sorrentino has accused the Bianconeri of ‘racism’ and ‘territorial discrimination’.

Both sides are not only Serie A rivals but also represent the north-south divide in Italy, while former Partenopei boss Maurizio Sarri - raised in Tuscany but born in Naples - has since moved to the Old Lady.

Juve have been punished on several occasions in the past for anti-Neapolitan chants from their fans and even their under-15 team.

based but plastic

>Dalbert
>Brozovic

Attached: 1556585886498.png (600x600, 170K)

Alternatively if they get Dybala, 343 similar to what Conte used to dick the EPL

Handanovic
Skriniar Godin DeVrij
Virsaljko Brozovic Barella Dalbert
Sensi/Politano Dybala
Lukaku

>Politano

Attached: 1543956798398.jpg (623x702, 177K)

The last time I saw Dalbert he looked like an amateur, the worst player ever. I dont know if he was nervous or what, but it was exasperating.

(You)

No big team was interestedn in Barella either

Psg were weren't they?

Where is Dybala

>vrsjalko

desu he had a somewhat decent preseason
but that won't last.

we really need a LWB, ideally two.

ID grab Laxalt from the neighbours

I like Laxalt, his wigger aesthetic aside, but he is pretty much Cancelo without the flair - a decent attacking winger but shit in defense.

DID NEYMAR BALE MOVE OR WHAT

NERMANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Laxalt is too pure for this shit place

Would be big at Barca

WE'RE STILL GONNA BE STUCK WITH RUGANI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: david.luiz.arsenal.ufficiale.2019.20.sito.460x340.jpg (460x340, 18K)

I'm so fucking sad right now, I can't believe my Dybala is moving to Inter! If he does I'm gonna kill myself I promise!!

And that's a good thing, Rugani and De Ligt are the new Nesta and Maldini

DYBALA TO INTER FUCKING WHEN

Based Sirigu, webm please

Dimarco should get more playtime on the left. Strangely enough Conte played him on the right during the last friendly

>Virsaljko
user, I.....

Do you think it's going to be a swap with no additional fees?

Well well looks like one Conte is already going through his crisis. It's only a matter of time the other follows.

Attached: Dybala.jpg (1600x1200, 454K)

Perisic > Bayern is starting to pick up steam

it was a rumour that spread just because some reporter shared a pic of someone that looked like him sentering PSG headquarter with some agents but it was bullshit

What jersey is Dybala going to take? 10 or 21?

Can Sarri coach that game?

Worry not frà, we have the right man for that match

Attached: 1564091336464.jpg (1180x785, 253K)

>Valero at €2,5 million
>Candreva at €3 million

Attached: Schermata-2019-08-08-alle-16.12.57.png (939x938, 241K)

calciomercato.com/news/wanda-nel-cast-di-ballando-con-le-stelle-c-e-l-offerta-ma-icardi-27407

>According to various reports; Wanda was offered a part in the show 'dancing with the stars' hosted and directed by RAI. Initial reports were that Wanda would gladly participate, however it seems she now has put the offer on standby due to Icardi being jealous

Attached: wanda.png (477x601, 679K)

>ciao mario is 3rd in annual cost
Never change inda

>Ranocchia 2m
>Asamoah 3m
>Mario 2,7m
>Valero 2,5m
>>>Candreva 3m

How much is Dybala going to earn?

Stop it

What is category a and why does it say 9 million next to Joao Mario?

Attached: 1559654653502.png (785x847, 309K)

that French reporter who's been pretty accurate this mercato is saying Bayern is negotiating for Perisic

If by any chance Dybala to Inter doesn't happen I will personally go to each of you fuckers houses and take a full shit down your throat

I think we broke him

delet

Competition in fantacomfy when?

amortisation

Inter owe the bank 9 million euro for joao mario?

Reason for plusvalenze meme.
When you sell, you write +100
When you buy, you write -100/years of contract

Think of it as the total transfer sum paid divided by the years of contract

Get ready for another laugh /seriea/.

Attached: bilancio-1024x265.png (1024x265, 160K)

Oh I see category a is always exactly the transfer value / years of contract

Why is that though? Due to the club taking a loan to complete the purchase? Or is it the yearly installments they pay to the club they bought him from?

It's so you can spread out the expenditures over multiple financial years, reducing risk and doing a bunch of other stuff. But it's basically an accounting trick to make things seem more stable and less erratic

it's the total amount of money still owed to the player (wages and taxes), I think

got rid of all of them luckily

>Lukaku pays 34% tax
>Icardi pays 46% tax

Attached: 1556586080675.jpg (708x480, 37K)

It's the residual value of the player, if you manage to sell the player for more of that sum, the difference is all capital gains, if it's loer, you actually end up losing money. That's why team prefer to loan some unwanted players for a year or 2 insted of accepting low bids

Attached: costo-rosa-milan-al-5-agosto-2019.png (635x690, 53K)

Ma che cazzo sta succedendo con il governo?
La >repubblica parla di crisi e guerra civile. So che dice stronzate, ma la situazione é veramente peggiorata in questi mesi?
>Inb4 PDiota
Non ho mai votato, voterei solo in caso di resurrezione di Togliatti... O Craxi

Attached: 34327490_223417471783251_8712665640420245504_n.jpg (800x548, 41K)

So Valore is how much they still need to pay off for the player, not their actual transfer value?

When does italy transfer window close

Attached: 1564771753742.webm (480x480, 2.55M)

Valore netto -> net value
Anni di contratto residui -> years of contract left
Amm. -> yearly depreciation
Stipendio netto -> pre tax wages
Stipendio lordo -> after tax wages
Costo totale a bilancio -> overall budgetary cost

Aug 31 23:59:59

it's what they are still worth on theyr balance books

Strinic Boini Reina and Biglia are the ridicolous ones, the others are pretty much ok

Yes I know the direct translation, but net value does not reflect their transfer value, so I'm assuming it is how much they still have to pay for the player?

Repubblica esagera come al solito, però hanno interrotto Don Matteo per un'edizione straordinaria del tiggì quindi mi sa che il governo cade veramente

>Icardi and Perisic both out in the same window
Feels weird ngl
Thank god the eternal D'Ambrosio is still with us

is the net value for the date there. So Biglia was bought for 19m but now is value at 6m and Milan still needs to pay 13m for the rest of the transfer plus salary. So basically Milan spends 40m in total for his 3 year contract. What a fucking waste

Leave the flanks to us

Attached: EBc3zIuWkAAJV6X.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

>is the net value for the date there
>Biglia was bought for 19m but now is value at 6m
>Milan still needs to pay 13m for the rest of the transfer plus salary

What exactly do you mean by value? Because if you're refering to transfer value G. Donnarumma is listed at 240k € and Suso at 600k € which is obviously not their transfer value.

Lazio will probably buy Adolfo Gaich for 13 million dollars, he is like an Aryan Julio Cruz.

Dont know if he is good or if he looks good because he just bullies physically underdeveloped under 20 players.

They probably just looked at the name like Onazi

>G. Donnarumma is listed at 240k € and Suso at 600k € which is obviously not their transfer value.
it is, they where paid besically nothing so anything more than that is a capital gain for Milan. It works like this: Buy a player, eg 50m, divide the fee for they year of contract (let's say 5), so 10m. Now every year the player loses that ammount of value in your books, so after a year he's worth 40, after 2 30 and so on. When you sell him if you get more than that figure, you gain money, so if you sell him for 40 after one year you are even, if you sell him for 40 the year after you actually gain 10m. This is called a plusvalenza.

MOGGED

Thanks, I get it now

La potenza di sunning is also barely keeping up a squad of shitters build through years of Ausilio and managers with terrible taste.

>Conti: 14.520.000€ net value
it should say "404 - nothing of net value was found"

I just spent 10 minutes watching a spider wrap a fly in his web, do I have autism?

Attached: 1519841237305.jpg (882x731, 113K)

You post on 4channel don't you?

Only if you put youtube.com/watch?v=9Wmf_APgxkg on while doing the commentary

Sleep tight /seriea/

Attached: Output.webm (451x800, 637K)

Salvini ha capito che col cazzo che riuscirà a non far aumentare l'iva ed a fare la flat tax quindi, prima di perdere voti, fa cadere il governo ed accollerà tutto al m5s e/o ad un eventuale governo tecnico™. Inoltre eviterebbe un eventuale tentativo del m5s di farlo fuori votando a favore della mozione di sfiducia contro Salvini (per essersi fatto pagare la campagna elettorale dai russi) a Settembre.
Il m5s sa che col cazzo che riandrà al governo quindi cerca di tenersi le poltrone in tutti i modi.
Il PD non fa un cazzo come al solito ma non è che ci sia tanto da fare quando è il governo stesso a fare opposizione.

what do you call this type of attire ?

Attached: hdk.jpg (640x640, 119K)

There's a pack on pornolab.net. Also, you should always download videos of models you like locally since that happens all the time.

The virgin wakeup vs the Chad good morning

Attached: 1564591391348.webm (360x360, 656K)