Who Japan bros WTF, how comes AEW has a genuinely over and entertaining comedy wrestler...

Who Japan bros WTF, how comes AEW has a genuinely over and entertaining comedy wrestler? Where's our "le funni rip shirt off announcer chinaman gone"!!!!! WTF!!!!

Attached: oc.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

cassidy can wrestle a good match but its one match, toru yano has some variety to his stuff

YTR would comedymog this shitter badly

Orange would do similar things as Yano if he ever turns heel. There always is more room for him to do in AEW.

Cassidy is cool be he ain't no YTR ya jabroni

OC in New Japan when?

They're both great though

Attached: pockets.webm (960x518, 865K)

sauce?

Completely anecdotal, but the day after the event I had 2 friends over who aren't wrestling fans at all. Both had heard of Orange Cassidy somehow through social media and wanted to see his match. I pulled up the replay from B/R live, showed it to them, they were 100% hooked. Loved every single thing about it. The comedy, unexpected athleticism, the pacing, the story.

It's weird to be in a "Orange Cassidy has a lot of potential" to "Orange Cassidy might be a draw" timeline.

They're both faggots.

>genuinely over
>sub 1 mil
>genuinely entertaining
KWAB

Never tranny

zoomers are ironic because they didnt get to live in the greatest pop generation ever, so they have to meme about it and make le jokes about it to fit in and entertain themselves.

Yano at least makes sense as a wrestler.
He knows he isn't strong but he can get wins over the top guys by cheating as hard as possible.
Cassidy is a guy who doesn't want to be a wrestler but just hangs around and acts like he doesn't care, except when he does for some reason.

he just wants to get paid and have a good time.

looks like Terrace house but it's not one of the normal panel

ok boomer

Yes this from episode 35 this week. Mei Nagano (20yo) has been a guest.

>acts like he doesn't care, except when he does for some reason.
here's something you've no doubt heard a lot, though probably in other contexts: it's a trap you retard

I love OC but Yano is an all time great comedy act. Cassidy trying has nothing on G1 Yanos power level

>"OC is good because he's over!"
Is this the worst possible defence of this reddit shitter?
He's ""over"" with faggots and trannies; the fact that he's over with those freaks is PROOF that he sucks.

He's facing Suzuki during Mania weekend

Nice, I'm only just about to start watching Tokyo 19-20

Yano isn't a heel