Who do you think will be the first non-European/South American country to win the World Cup?

Who do you think will be the first non-European/South American country to win the World Cup?

I personally think Japan have a decent shout.

Attached: World-Cup-2030-England-host-tournament-FA-997539.jpg (590x350, 29K)

None

USA in 2026

Serious answers only pls

pmsl

Meme tournament. I only care about /afcon/

I would say USA but the people who manage soccer here are retarded as fuck. Mexico has a shot too but they prioritize money over development. Non-meme answer would be Ghana or Turkey honestly.

Just ran my statistical analysis model and it said New Zealand

the only rational answer really. it's only a matter of time.

China

USA or Nigeria

Whats the difference?

Based trips of truth

"France" 2018

>A non-european-sudaca country will win the WC before the Neverlands

Attached: 1530648147067.jpg (292x331, 39K)

nah, you guys should stick to rugby. Its fun to see all the NH teams seethe.

didn't africa just win the last men's world cup?

Unironically Mali

I actually think Nederlands will win the world cup in 2022, them or Belgium, they are "France" 2.0

africa isn't a country sweetie

Indonesia 2026

Japan, they are getting better every year. Conmebol had to refball their olympic team on copa america to not embarrass uruguay.

Either USA, Mexico or Nigeria. But not anytime soon.

isn't your best guy like 35

no japan won't win.
there are several factors: a sizeable amount of footballers AND the obligation of the players to play in the best leagues

Attached: 1563381312922.jpg (270x578, 78K)

Best bet, if you’re not a brainlet, would be unironically the USA. A long term bet. If you think Mexico/Japan/... can win it in the next 20 years go ahead. The USA will just get better.

The United African State won the last WC

Japan is turning into a country of boomers their demographics don't help

Qatar in 10-20 years

Cote D’iviore is better than Nigeria, id say them or Algeria has the best chance to win it for Africa

Easy there bud you don't want to get banned before middle school starts back up

China in 50~ years more

Algeria
Not even kidding

Attached: Djamel2.jpg (750x757, 250K)

Egypt

Attached: ALLAH.png (1300x724, 430K)

>salad

Attached: 1564934059780.png (1366x768, 1.76M)

none, it will never happen. we will either blow ourselves up for ruin football first.

Attached: North American Soccer.png (747x751, 443K)

Mexico, South Korea, Ghana, Nigeria, Algeria, Egypt, maybe Japan or Morocco.

seriously though. concacaf is improving, sure, but >we're still a million miles behind the top teams. going from 50th to 15th is much easier than going from 15th to 1st.

i'd be surprised if this happened in my lifetime.
the gap between europe and south america has gotten big.
the gap between south america and the rest of the world is even bigger.

Some african country probably

Ghana and Nigeria will definitively will world cups, just not for their home countries.

Win*

El Salvador

an african team most probably.

It already won

Yeah, I'm thinking we're going do it

Japan with Kubo uWu

Africa did last time

Reallistic prospects:

10 years

Qatar or other arap gulf nation with lot of mercenaries and allowed dopping

Some traditional african team like Nigeria, gana, or Cameroon in their golden generation and bit of luck and loot of chookings.

15 years

Mexico in their all time ever golden generation, bite of luck and lot of chookings.

30 years

China improved and reffbaled to FIFA get chink moneys

Murrica same as china but latter.

I’d say the USA, out of the sheer size and resources we can pump into soccer if we actually had a good set of people in the ussf. China doesn’t care about soccer and neither does India so that leaves the US as the nation with the largest talent pool and financial backing. If the US can make the necessary moves, we’ll have a decent shot in ‘26.

If not the USA, then maybe Japan or south. Korea. Both underrated teams that manage to punch above their weight in int’l soccer.

Attached: 1551612284772.jpg (638x716, 31K)

All top African players will play for some European country, there is no way Nigeria and Ghana can get a good team, since 2010 the u20 and u17 of the African countries suck since all their good players play for Europe.

North Korea have already won it 52 times, I saw it on KCTV

this is the post.

Actually mildly likely
>almost any West African nation in a good year

Not very likely at all but who knows
>Qatari or whichever rich soulless nation mercs after a decade or two
>Japan
>South Korea
>Australia
>Iran
>Costa Rica

More potential than the above but only if they overcome their innate pecho frío and stop choking at every single opportunity
>North African nations

Can absolutely do it with enough development but impossible currently
>USA

Almost impossible
>everyone else

Actually impossible and will never ever ever ever happen
>Mexico

some north african country

Japan has two more shots left or the team will have to resort to geriatric mecha or drugs to compensate for the old frail legs.

>australia
not in a century. Talented kids go from playing wogball to AFL/NRL and cricket. Cool quads though

coata rica if we do another 2014 run

The Asian teams on my list aren't there because they can win with talent or strength, they could only win with memes

Japan has 100 million people, it is not as if they are not having babies they juts have like 30 million babies born instead of 100 million, Uruguay with only 3 million people can beat almost any non top European country ass.

Stop believing in the globalist shill, it is retarded, in 1860 Japan sent immigrants to Mexico because with only 40 million people they considerated Japan overpopulated.

Mexico will win one before USA

does Turkey count as European? if so, then I actually believe >us. I can't see the japs or mexicans winning before us

You and I know that will be the biggest refball in history

probably, those shitskins jizz their pants over the sport

??? it's soccer dude, rigging shit is like 90% of the battle

95% the other 5% relies in the pacey nbugu not choking, check out which matches were fixed before the USA destroyed old Fifa, in 2010 Ghana was supposed to win over Uruguay but they choked it hard.

nice cope

t. 1990

You’re even worse than we are

Qatar will win in 2022 through refball.

Japan, because they have Nakajima

this

Am I reading this wrong or is over 10% of Germany's male population registered footballers

I don't think Japan will win considering they have low talent pool and football is their 3rd sport after baseball and overworking to death. Even Rugby is slowly surpassing Football as favourite.

shouldve happened already

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x378, 148K)

France 2018

Fuck

even more amazing they tried to invade brazil and argentina at the same time

Did the US have pro teams with productive academies in 1990? There are a handful of teams in the same tier, but the US is the only one experiencing such a big transformation in system, to my knowledge

>does Turkey count as European?
In footballing terms, yes. They're a member of UEFA.

I had just managed to forget that injustice.

>Chile 4 Japan 0

switzerland

African nations are gimped by the fact that they're basically France B, C, D, E and Belgium X, Y, Z teams
I think it will probably be the US or maybe China if they host a cup and get some refball along the way

yes user, it explains everything isn't it?

Turkey is UEFA so it doesn't count.

China in 2058.

China

Bitch, plz... México is one good generation away from it. The only shot you got is not building the wall and throwing green cards away like candy to all the Juanitos.

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

USA or Japan

holy fucking shit still triggered

Attached: vihainen apustus.png (556x430, 96K)

Does your model run on sheep and sticks?

>does Turkey count as European?
Yes. Soccer in Turkey began in Salonika and Istanbul and spread into Asia from there. Turkey were never in an other than UEFA confed.

dunno , had ghana managed to beat Uruguay i dont think they would have been able to beat 2010 netherlands with peak Robben

This

>Even Rugby is slowly surpassing Football as favourite.

don't pretend as if you know much about Japan, you are just pathetic desu.

south korea

how was it an injustice? The penalty and red card was given

not the ref's fault Ghana choked

Extremely based, Salah

USA will win a World Cup before Mexico makes it past the Round of 16 again.

China, tbqhwyfamalam

Probably Nigeria or Senegal. Japan or Korea could go far, but their age demographics present an issue. Maybe China in 50 or so years will be a competitor, but they definitely won't be the first non-European/South American country to win the World Cup.

as a professional sports bet maker, I expect the US to win around 3 world cups in the next 40 years.

What are the odds of me ever getting a girlfriend, or losing my virginity?

Shit on Suarez for being a smarmy bucktooth cannibal all you want but that was the mark of a true patriot, he did it and was punished accordingly.
It's Ghana's fault for choking the resulting penalty, and besides the likes of the Dutch or 2010 era Spain would have demolished them anyway

>likely but maybe not in our lifetime
south korea/ghana/ivory coast/usa
>less likely, but still possible
algeria/australia/japan
>meme choices
mexico/costa rica/iran/china
>no way
rest of the world

Ivory Coast is pretty mediocre nowadays. The golden generation is long gone.

Iceland.