Kaepernick tweet: "I'm still ready to play"

>wants to play in NFL
>wants to look good to owners
>posts workout video
>salty counter on video says
>"denied work for 889 days."
Colin, you're not helping yourself, man.

Attached: colin_kaep.jpg (795x490, 19K)

The meme lives on

Bring him on as a gimmick player for the bears. He's willing to work for NFL minimum, right?

>denied

more like refuses to be a second or third stringer. fuck this chump.

Who?

>denied work

Broncos offered him a job a while back.

when his gf breaks up with him he's going to regret his whole life

anyone can work out, what the fuck is that video supposed to prove

athletes can't be qbs

why?

Nike paid him $40 million and now he has a lifelong career as a racial activist in front of him with which he can milk the idiotic "woke" SJW crowd

Otherwise he would've played until his mid-30s and then there would be nothing left for him in life.

Kneeling during the US anthem and hating on the country was the best business idea he ever had and likely will have.

so,
is this literally the end for him?
do you guys think that it was worth all that thing in the NFL?

Money is nice but no amount of money puts a superbowl ring on your finger which is what he gave up when he decided to switch careers to political activism.

Work out all you want retard.
The problem is this guy has no touch on his passes (can't be taught)
And he's too stupid to read defenses and go through a progression properly (also can't be taught)

The only idiots who think this guy was talented were SJW wokefags who don't even watch football looking for another imagined injustice.

>playing until his mid-30s
lmao dude wasn’t but even backup good

This is the moment Kaepernick decided he was bigger than football and was going to hurt the 49ers for firing Harbaugh like a petulant child because he knew no other coach would hide his flaws as well as Harbaugh would with a run first offense.

This happened twice in the season. And as a final "fuck you" he knocked the 49ers out of the number one spot for Miles Garrett.

Him taking a knee was a business decision. Not a personal one.

Attached: 0ap3000000570028_video_cp.jpg (448x252, 26K)

>He's willing to work for NFL minimum, right?

Pretty sure he turned down the Ravens offer a couple years back because it was too low.

>TFW I saw no problem with him kneeling and didn't give a fuck
>Every retard gives him attention and makes him a thing causing journalists to lie about how good he was when he was dropped
I want him to come back just so everyone can see how shit he is and everyone can shut the fuck up about this bum
All you retards who made him a thing, kys

that's half the truth. the other half is that he turned down an extension from his last team, and turned down to offers from other teams the next season.

but morons like Stephen A Smith will still play the race card.

Niners, Ravens and Broncos all made him offers after Knee-Gate

>video.jpg
Based retard

>statistically the worst QB in the league before he lost his job
>actually thinks he could succeed in the NFL now after building years and years of rust
>he thinks he's unemployed because of muh racism when it's really just because he never learned how to read defenses or throw to receivers in man coverage

Attached: takagilaugh.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

>turns down a shitload for the niners, wanting more
>turns down a shitload for the ravens, wanting more
>now gets paid a shitload by nike to sit on his ass and attention whore, occasionally pretending to want to play
he won

He's better than Brady you guys are just racist.

I'm going to Reddit and you should too if you want to have a real discussion about his struggles against evil white men.

Retard on First Take this morning actually took the position that he was 'unfairly drummed out of the league'. This is the white guy, who previously I thought might not be a complete moron, but apparently I was wrong.

Didn't Baltimore offer him a contract last year?

>Literally hates America
Which NFL team is the Communist one?

If you're black in America why would you love it?

he was already washed up by the time he started kneeling. he was about to be benched for colt mccoy. the window on a SB slammed shut with that Seahawks NFCCG

What country are they treated better than white majority ones?

If he could help >my team in the slightest, I'd be happy to have him. Honestly, if he played the Taysom Hill role he could probably be a game changer.

How long do you think he can be the face of wokeness? If he's not a moron he'll be set for life, but he's going to fade from public view

>Which NFL team is the Communist one?

Green Bay