This is Tom Brady's final year

His Massachusetts home is for sale, and he voided the final two year extension of his contract (to commence at the end of this season.) I'm going to miss him.

Attached: bon_voyage.png (533x506, 346K)

> millionaire
>sell home before leaving
Oooooook

So now they will lose maybe 2 or more games a season

I’ll miss his big slabhead

Good riddance. He's a cheat on a team of cheats.

>implying that house wont sell for 20x the original amount

"Seems like the league needs a new GOAT!"

Attached: NewGOAT.png (399x463, 293K)

Who's gonna be the bad guy now?

Attached: scary.jpg (847x572, 50K)

>Not proving you can do it in another team
He's a fraud and an incestual child molester

Can't blame him for not wanting to live in Massachusetts

When you sell your home you have a date when you vacate in the contract. Now you know. I'm sure Tom has a vacate date for some time in February or later.

What if they’re just going to buy another house

Attached: 945B6B48-057B-4FB1-8251-E51ADB79FD83.jpg (1218x1346, 170K)

Brady was never the bad guy

The Brady-Bundchen's are looking to relocate to Connecticutt or New Jersey, to get closer to Giselle's fashion work in New York City. So Brady is definitely planning on leaving the Boston area, and he's not going to be commuting to work every day for hours on end during a football season.

>The couple listed the five-bedroom home, built in 2015, on the market for $39.5 million. According to the listing, the house sits on five acres close to the golf course at The Country Club and has a three-car garage, gym, spa, yoga studio and organic herb/vegetable garden.

>wife not taking your name
wow thats cucked, also bundchen is a weird name

giselle is one of the most famous supermodels in the world. innumerable female celebrities have kept the surname they had when they became famous, it's nothing new you daft cunt

Attached: british.jpg (418x408, 47K)

never heard of her, still makes you a cuck
take the mans name and leave your whore career to raise his kids

lol you tell em brah

Attached: tommy wiseau football.png (1000x604, 494K)

He’s known as Gisselles wife in most of the world retard, hes the less famous and poorer of this relationship.

cope

>first thing he does after retiring is gtfo of Massachusetts

bro they're worth like a billion dollars, they can just buy some 750k dollar house right next to the stadium like gronk did and he can live there during the season

Roethlisberger

didnt he just sign 2 year extension

This or Brees

Best ever. True GOAT

Can we get an underaged van
This might be dumbest kid of all time

>its dumb for a man to want a woman not a whore as the mother of their kids

eh you can hate the saints I suppose, but I don't see how anyone outside of the NFCS can hate brees

based zoomer

Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. is the greatest quarterback to ever play the holy game of football

He will retire as a Superbowl champion with the NY Jets.

her name is a brand worth more than tom brady

I mean, OK. Brady will be remembered as a sporting legend on par with MJ and Gisele Bundchen won't.

In the US, outside the US not many people know who tom brady or the patriots are.

Me on the left

He was only ever the bad guy among soibois and cucks afraid of greatness

Everything outside of America is irrelevant

cringe but redpilled

>Brady
>bad guy
pick one

Attached: 1552437747344.png (782x670, 764K)

Brady could easily be worth more than Giselle. He's not even in the top 10 highest paid players in the NFL. He could easily be the highest paid player to ever play the game. He takes less money so New England can build a better team around him due to there being a salary cap for teams. This is one of the reasons they have been so successful. And you don't have to worry about your salary when your wife is already bringing in millions.

Attached: GPGak8u.jpg (557x429, 106K)

just saying it would be stupid for her to change her name

The only QBs that do that are those that were getting the boot by the GM / owner. That isn't happening to Brady.

meant to reply to this

On paper it is a multi-year deal but all but one year was void. It's for salary cap purposes. He only got one actual year added to his contract.

It's funny a simpleton taking pride on something he himself has very little, or nothing, to do with.
I guess we'll se alot of recent urbanized chinese farmers that literally shit on the streets glorifying themselves once China becomes the strongest economy.

both sides of my family have been tax paying citizens for at least 4 generations and even a few military vets sprinkled in there... who do you think is responsible for US prosperity then? also China is going to implode soon because their entire country is Chernobyl-tier and their population distribution by age and sex is all fucked up because of their one child policy

I don't know anything about the NFL but I like Brady because the sheer amount of seethe he generates

indeed

Attached: 1486389150204.jpg (1319x652, 352K)