Who is the Tool of sports? Basically the greatest thing ever?

Who is the Tool of sports? Basically the greatest thing ever?

Attached: tool1.jpg (371x371, 31K)

tool is for fucking faggots

Maynard is a faggot

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Zoomers not allowed.

who /kyuss/ here?

>too low brow and brainlet to understand TOOL, the greatest band to play the greatest sounds to bless human ears since the voice of Christ.

>Objectively decent but far from the greatest.
>Somewhat novel without being revolutionary.
>Arrogant leader who thinks himself better than everybody else yet would literally die if he couldn't be the centre of attention.
>Worst fanbase on the planet. Think that their idol is the most amazing thing ever and that they're geniuses for thinking so.
>Consequently end up being hated by most rational people.

Liverpool FC

Baste and skyvalleypilled

How is Maynard arrogant? He literally is straight up down to earth and actually thinks the obsession his fans give him is overdrawn.

>not revolutionary
Songs are made with instrumentals first then vocals added. How Maynard does it is ingenious.

Just kidding

i kind of want to listen to tool, but the length of the albums put me off.

who can be fucked listening to a 77 minute album?

better

Attached: eddiealex.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>yeah dude they’re like so deep and against all this materialism and their music is like a a mathematical algorithm
shut up faggot, also shrooms aren’t a life changing/religious experience

i might be a loser but ill never as much of a loser who pretends to like this shit

Get some adderall and lay off Monsters.

Lateralus was literally based of the golden ratio. Brainlet, I bet you don't even STEM degree.

I like Catamaran and Thee Ol Boozeroony is a fun jam.

Tool fan
>Hey, have you heard of Tool?
Person
>I've heard a couple of their songs.
Tool fan
>So you don't know them then.
Person
>Erm, OK.
Tool fan
>They're the most amazing band ever. In fact, you can't really call them a band. That's how revolutionary they are.
Person
>Alright
Tool fan
>You don't understand. They have this song modelled on the Fibonacci sequence. It's very very complicated so I will try to explain it the best can. You see, the
Person
>Yeah, I learned about it in high school when I was a first year
Tool fan
>OH MY GOD WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER TRYING. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND THEM. TOOL ARE GODS WHO TRANSCEND ALL HUMAN UNDERSTANDING
Person has already left
Tool fan
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tool fan's tard wranglers come to retrieve Tool fan from the puddle of drool and shit he's flapping around in

yeah I fucking know that, that’s why I said the part of about the algorithm you pseudo-intellectual

kys desu

fucking perfect explanation of their fan base, going to screenshot this for further use

KILL YOUR SELF LAD :)

He's like a Philosophy student who thinks he's mastered life after his first lecture. Have you read his quotes? Jaden Smith has greater self awareness.

I don't follow. Are you saying that before Tool, musicians only wrote lyrics and built the music around them?

Attached: MJK.png (1000x628, 130K)

How is that quote arrogant? Honest, no meme answer please.

new song was decent but i hope it's an intro or interlude or something, even though it's the title track

>Zoomers
But Tool fanbase IS millenials and zoomers