Proof Americans would dominate at soccer

You say that just because American athletes are more physically strong it doesn’t mean they’d win at soccer.
But then you also say that the USWNT, despite being phenomenal tactically and skillfully, will get destroyed by 15 year old boys because they’re physically inferior.
So, physicality is clearly King in soccer. In this comparison, Americans are the 15 year old boys, and the rest of the world is women.

Attached: AEECD5F6-20FF-49FE-B932-BCF3ACFA0672.jpg (450x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8XZy1WAzM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yikes

Is what the rest of the world is saying in fear of the AMERICAN BVLL

Our goalkeepers are already considered bretty gud desu. So if we brought someone over from apehoop like LeBron (or an absolute UNIT that could physically block the entire goal crosswise) just think of the possibilities

>women have better skills and tactical knowledge than 15 year old boys
Go on, tell us another one

our main issue is that we overlook anyone that isn't a 6-footer. why do you think we have no spics on our USMNT despite them becoming the new majority?

>physicality is clearly King in soccer
>an absolute UNIT that could physically block the entire goal crosswise

that's not how FOOTBALL (FUTEBOL PORRA) works

>(or an absolute UNIT that could physically block the entire goal crosswise) just think of the possibilities
I always wondered why nobody has tried this in hockey. Imagine plopping a 750lb goalie between the pipes. Probably would put 1996 Hasek to shame

they can't even beat us, now imagine being dominant lmao

I now remember Brad Guzan

Soccer is a fag sport, the guys in the NFL and NBA wouldn't want to play it even if basketball and football didn't exist

Attached: monk.png (1091x945, 1.41M)

You mean blanks?
Don't worry, plenty of true African descendents are already playing football.
Just make a scene in the next Black Panther movie where he kicks a ball in the net and it's done

mental ability is also important in soccer, and your post proves Americans just don't have what it takes it seems, very sad

t. never got out of the round of 16 since 1986.

Horvath is fucking trash and is getting benched(again and for good LMAO)

Which makes it even more embarrassing that you can't beat Mexico retard .

and yet the usgay can´t even beat us at their own stadiums.

>despite being phenomenal tactically and skillfully
user I-

Americans can't even dominate in basketball even tho the rest of the world does not give a fuck about it.

First start losing weight

that's been done. search on youtube.
didn't work too well

EUROPOORS SEETHING

15 year old kids (male) beat the best adult women team at every sport. But you had to single out soccer to create your stealth (((blacked))) thread.

Mexico has homefield advance in “our stadiums”

>Canada and USA suddenly care about Soccer.
>the most Elite of the NFL/NBA play the most elite of the NHL in the World cup final evwry year
would be fun for a year or two be the novelty wore off.

Long story short, if there's any gap in the goal, a pro hockey player will score there, and there's nobody who can actually cover the entire goal.

we could be better if we just had a fucking competent coach

KLINNSMAN COME BACK

Attached: 1561021580092.jpg (885x960, 104K)

A lot of the NBA is gay dude. A large subculture of homosexuality in the black community. I'm not saying that to diss anyone, I'm cool with gay people, but be honest.

>American
>From Africa
You are so shit at "soccer" that a geriatric Ibrahimovic is your number 1

It's much harder to get good with your feet than it is to get good with your hands

Also another question.
Why the fuck are you Americans even on /sp.
Other than boxing and MMA.Nobody gives a shit about your sports.
That only you participate in a World Tournament.

Nobody gives a crap about NFL,NBA and Baseball.
Yet 60% of the threads are just you talking to yourselves about your basement dwelling "sports"

Nobody gives a fuck about Lebum James,or any other farming equipment sport.
Fuck off will you?

3bigbrain5me

Attached: a6hhbc0337600317325.gif (213x207, 1.88M)

i think some burgers really think that
that's pathetic

You do realize that was just an excuse they used to justify losing to children. The only thing that was probably on to par was the accuracy of their shooting and passing. The boys probably had faster skills, harder shots, more crisp passing, and obviously strength and speed on their side.

Not to mention even if their skills and everything was better, the gk was probably taller than 5'7" (that's 170cm for those of you who can't win wars) so they couldn't just shoot the ball anywhere as long it's a foot under the bar to score.

Naughty slut.

>americans
>physically strong

Lmao

Attached: Europes-Strongest-Man.jpg (792x1404, 131K)

Doesn't matter how strong you are when your fate is
>get shot
at Walmart

>will get destroyed by 15 year old boys
literally already unironically happened

>americans
>strong
this is your typical american "man"

Attached: americanstrength.jpg (600x600, 54K)

there's like one black guy in Greece and he already dunks on your entire country. if french giganiggas from the banlieues took up basketball and NFL it would be game over for yanks

Attached: th (7).jpg (474x656, 38K)

*inhales*
Ah yes, fresh seething third worlders in the morning!

I swear we have this thread every few hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8XZy1WAzM0

Attached: 1478540540191.png (604x407, 314K)

>goalkeeping is just standing in goal
Over 1,90m length statistically becomes a disadvantage on goal, shots in the low corners are far more prevalent and you take longer to get down. He'd also get cucked when situations demand field play or even a long ball under pressure, teams exploit that.

>has yet to win anything
Ngubus are even dumber than American blacks too

>live mic in the middle of the field
what

Why americans think huge niggas are some that only the US has?
Other countries do not have sports where huge niggas can thrive. Poor countries only care about one or two sports. Our huge niggas just don't become athletes.

t. huge nigga

It's a little too early for you to drink, I think.