I haven't watch wrestling since the Attitude Era, so I'm new to all this NXT stuff

I haven't watch wrestling since the Attitude Era, so I'm new to all this NXT stuff.
I'm just wondering for people who still are die hards, how is Rik Bugez's Pop compared to others in NXT?
If I'm going to come back to wrestling he's my reason for it(even though he hasn't done much yet)

Attached: rikbugez2707924186.jpg (636x635, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjISHvxDu0s
youtube.com/watch?v=dj88-ClB5p8
twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1231047246487134208
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NXT is shit don't bother.

Attached: 1583108773366.webm (640x640, 1.51M)

based bugez won't get a shot since he shit on the wwe's training mehtods

Is Rik the one making these posts to try to get himself over?

I honestly don't know who that is

>youtube dudescience bro thinks he knows more than professional trainers and nutritionists employed by a billion dollar company

sounds about right.

WORKED

Idk but I'm about to make a fake tinder profile with this pic and get my rape bait on. Pretend they're not the same as you, not as intelligent, and you too can work easy pussy onto your fat greasy mark dick.

Attached: 1582948296094.jpg (1257x721, 647K)

crossfit is a meme bloom let it go

He was a strength coach for real wrestling at UW, of course he knows more than WWE about training.

Attached: eric 35f9d248ef14355d3a9be92a0ddd396dc94207da9528b2a17f0732b80c9bf0b.jpg (1136x640, 157K)

WWE methods suck, they can't build muscular physique and don't do anything for charisma, Bugez works on both at the same time youtube.com/watch?v=KjISHvxDu0s

care to extrapolate?

does this look like dudescience to you? more like CHADscience
youtube.com/watch?v=dj88-ClB5p8

Same. Everyone says he is a shitter but they dont have a clue. They say he can't wrestle, just a meme wrestler, but look at these suplexes. And that's from a year ago so he's probably improved even more.

Attached: Bugez.webm (320x180, 2.29M)

The dream is for Bugez and Elias to tag team as Rockstar musicians, have success, eventually break up, and have a blood feud that culminates in the main even5 of Wrestlemania.

I read some months ago that Bugez tried to pitch a Warrior-esque gimmick and sice that moment he got canned. I don't know, it makes completely sense.

However, i realize that's far too much to ask from wwe and it will never happen despite being a based idea with do much creative shit they could do.

twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1231047246487134208
this one is from a couple of weeks ago

Holy shit they're actually trying the Warrior looking thing.

No.

Attached: unknown-3.png (998x913, 771K)

>Elias
Googled him, is he suppose to be some late 90s early 2000s weird Creed/Staind band wannabe?

not really. He's not easy to describe but he has the most outside the ring talent of anyone on raw or smackdown but he's been forced to do the same act for about 3 years straight now

Attached: 1582439447105.jpg (1000x698, 82K)

he's more of a country/singer songwriter kind of. his looks doesn't really match the songs he sings

Guy could be dimes, brothers. For too long, we've been without a charismatic chad. His actual name is cooler though.

Threads like this always remind me of thow thin the line is between being a wrestling fan and being a shoot homosexual.

based scoliosisfag

>implying there's a line

He tanked himself his very first promo when he tried to do a metal yell and it sounded like an 8 year old girl's shriek.

Holy puke