Well Yea Forums? Is FIFA back?

Well Yea Forums? Is FIFA back?

Attached: Untitled.png (614x540, 72K)

>no player career improvements

Pathetic.

Is it still really shit with old players staying good and young players never getting good?
Also what's moving to other clubs and international teams like?

only boomers give a shit about career mode

real niggas dab on kiddies on fut champs

ZOOM ZOOM

This.

>virtual card games
way past your bedtime kiddo

Fifa 19
>decrease save slots from 10+ to 5
Fifa 20
>INCREASED SAVE SLOTS!!! SEE, WE DO CARE ABOUT CAREER MODE, NOW BUY OUR GAME

I bet City will still start some youth team shitters in a crucial title-deciding game against my team that I promoted all the way to the Prem from League 2

i'm 28 in october

Jesus mate grow up get a gf have sex

i have a 2 year old daughter, she's asleep in front of me

>28
kinda reaching boomer numbers there

oh dear

Why are you posting in Yea Forums in front of your sleeping daughter?

Its so simple too.
Play a scouting match/do a few training drills to determine where you go. If you choose a bigger club you might be a bench player/reserve/loaned out but you can take that risk if you want.
From there its just The Journey with a little less story. Do press conferences/interviews to change fans'/manager's opinion of you. Throw in a few random events from time to time like other players talking shit about you or rumours about clubs wanting to sign you that you can react to.
Maybe have it so your wages mean something whether its for cosmetic or stat improvement so its actually important to negotiate contracts and shit.
Maybe you can use your player in pro clubs and other online modes.

But is it still only Sim Match or Play Match? Why can't I control my team during a match, change tactics, players, etc. Seriously, I just want to be able to control whats going on on the pitch, but World Class isn't a challenge, plus playing every match is a bore, and Sim Match has your stacked team lose to some 4th league shitside.

>no ronaldo

Attached: 1481623255507.jpg (555x474, 26K)

>EA finally putting money into Pro clubs

Screencap this post

11 vs 11 Pro clubs will be the next Big esport

why dont they fix the scripted games instead, thats all weve been asking since fifa 11-12

>More cut scenes and customisation
>One minor improvement on youth development
>Nothing else changes
And into the trash it goes

Attached: 1564713183425.png (260x232, 110K)

>BUZZWORDS
yup not like every game ever

we want FM's depth and data tracking
simple as
the press conference interactivity and player morale is in the right direction
but we need loads more
there are two difficulties above world class, try them

Half of that is already in pes though

half of that is already in fifa

why do nerds complain about normies buying lootboxes when they've bough magic the gathering or yu gi oh cards for decades which is the same shit

i think the biggest problem with lootboxes is how developers will stop caring about the game and only add more stuff behind a pay wall

honestly in fifa and nba I always played the mode where you pick a team and manage it and play games in the championship
these story modes and fut modes always sounded like zoomer shit to me

A step in the right direction but it's not much.

Here are some small things that would be easy to implement:
>Sponsorship deals
>More indepth stat tracking for players
>More realistic scheduling
>Board requests
>FPP rules
>Managers actually swapping clubs after bad runs

Also some bigger things that would improve the game drastically:
>Staff managment
>Actual youth academy system, youth teams, etc.
>Realistic transfers
>Realistic AI team selections
>Realistic results

These all sound pretty sensible to me but as long as FUT is alive EA will never give the Career Mode team enough resources to actually add all of these features.

Does EA think that Career Mode is just Manager Mode?
They've literally completely ignored HALF of the mode and they're still being praised for this.

I only play manager lol

Because player hasn't been touched in nearly 10 years

PES gang

>Well Yea Forums?
kys

because things you can sell aren't the same as non-transferable shit you technically don't even own. fuck you.

just play football manager mate

manager objectives be like
>finish mid table in two seasons
>also earn 100 million in profits lol

I swear if they still haven't fixed the bug where you can't get any transfer offers that's somehow been around since like fifa 15 I'm ordering a fucking hit on every member of EAs boardroom

I do but I also like playing FIFA/PES so yeah

kek so they basically just added shit that made Madden Franchise Mode shit over the past five years to FIFA career mode.

finger up the bum for me pls

Of course they haven't.
They haven't changed the mode.

>More realistic scheduling
>Realistic AI team selections
these are in the game, and with realistic AI teams probably results are fixed too

>Play RNG Football bro.

>microtransactions

I still have my worn out yugi cards i played back in the early 2000s, where are your FUT 18 team cards user?

Wasn’t this stuff all in during fifa 07?

Fifa needs to take the rights from EA and give them to Miles

oh 4channel you like yourself

Imagine being a daughter and having a fifaggot as your dad

>tfw just realized im going to be fifaggot /FM autist dad

Attached: holy shit.jpg (599x427, 30K)

they should just call it fifa ut and dispense with the illusions of it being anything resembling career mode

Unless they remove momentum/scripting (not entirely sure the latter exists but am 100% sure the former does) the series will be shit. With all of the skill moves, various different types of passes, formations, defensive controls and AI tactics, Fifa could be a high skill ceiling game.

The momentum throws all of that out the window though. It feels cheap when you win off blatant momentum garbage and losing from it makes you want to rip your hair out. There's nothing satisfying about this drivel and nothing will change until they remove that garbage. It apparently makes momey though so I doubt that'll happen.

The could leave it in the game, but make it a toggle.

Same as PES, Fifa's scripting fucks you with clipping balls and bullshit saves.

PES fucks you by slowing players down and with funny business with shots that should have gone in.

They both need to make the handicapping/catchup/scripting a toggle option.

Esports are not allowed on Yea Forums

Don't worry about the dad part

This looks promising but I know EA will fuck it up nonetheless

>league 2
>not starting in league 4
le norich career mode

Found t.Pukki

I want career to play like the journey but I make my own character instead of playing as some ea oc nigger

I prefer PES

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT PRO CLUBS

ITS THE ONLY GOOD MODE BUT THEY HAVE NEVER IMPROVED IT

Attached: yoel2.png (1000x800, 551K)

can't wait to boot this bad boy on my ps4 and start a manager career with my favorite team of all time, Piemonte Calcio

Nops. I'm sticking with PES this year.

They could patch fifa 19 for free but retards will buy this game for full price instead

>he has a daughter
I want you to think about logically

Attached: 1561390224097.png (720x888, 938K)

Yes then they inexplicitly removed everything in 11

You do realize that "sky bet league 2" is the fourth league in the english tier system right genius?

>and nothing will change until they remove that garbage
when they remove that garbage kids and adults who play like shit will stop dumping money on it because they won't be winning anymore with their bought teams