What will happen in the USA wins the World Cup?

What will happen in the USA wins the World Cup?

Attached: bnrtbn.gif (300x320, 1.8M)

what does girl penis taste like?

He gonna cum with the load when USA wins the world cup.

tranny tits are so bad they might aswell not even bother

Chicken.

is it gay to fuck a tranny in the ass?

Why is she a coalburner, bros?

Attached: i s k r a on Instagram “Happy national undie day Happy love .webm (480x600, 1.13M)

Attached: btrsw5ey.gif (300x169, 386K)

Very nice thread

thats a piggy dude
when did did fatties become normalised? get off my turf t b h already bad enough fighting off niggers

She is literally perfect for black dick, so yes.

>tf
>tp

I'd class her as a aesthetically pleasing piggy.

Pic related is a true piggy

Attached: 1538257538647.jpg (474x560, 79K)

men penis

>you will never clean her pussy after a bbc gangbang

Why live?

She's pretty much built for it. No white dick could do the job

She made or my big coffee cock

You don't want to do that, monkey man

ew i just wanna watch

what the fuck is wrong with americans?
nah thats an obese hog, the first you posted is a pig, they arent worth it in the long run they always get fatter

Yea Forums has made me realise how ingrained that fetish is in american culture

I think Iskra is one of those pigs that wants to maintain that aesthetic pig. I don't think she'd get any fatter.

mulattos here all have 400 lbs moms and no dad so they end up so obese from a diet of fast food they can't see their own dicks so they post about bbc on Yea Forums all day

the British actually invented the white women fucking BBC meme

forgot about pic related

Attached: 1485982874622.png (642x2676, 242K)

How come the hideous freaks are splashed all over the news while the cute t-girls go largely unnoticed?

Attached: e52adb9c5a5320e827afdd35d923fa06.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

she's weird then, all women want to be skinny

Americans invented modern interracial cuckoldry as a side effect from abolishing black slavery, so most of the American posters here have a love/hate relationship when it comes to cuckoldry. They loathe it purely because it stirs something culturally taboo
inside them, something forbidden and dangerous. Deep down, they crave to see some nigger fuck their precious princess wife or girlfriend like an animal, it's carnal and primal and very deep rooted in debasement.

Watching her get her holes defiled by a nigger animal is a bittersweet psychological torture panged with a dark and guilty pleasure. Being part of the whole affair, helping decide the bull, even preparing him to fuck her is almost bordering on a psychotic episode, it's intrinsically wrong and that's what makes it so enticing. There's an element of control even though the actual act is completely submissive. It's like breeding a stallion with your finest mare, the beauty is in the process and observation of that raw animal act.

holy mother of cope by whoever made this meme

>Anonymous 08/07/19(Wed)20:42:58 No.94664763▶
>File: e52adb9c5a5320e827afdd35d(...).jpg (224 KB, 960x1280)
>224 KB
> How come the hideous freaks are splashed all over the news while the cute t-girls go largely unnoticed?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/07/19(Wed)20:43:30 No.94664773▶
>
> she's weird then, all women want to be skinny
>>>
>Anonymous 08/07/19(Wed)20:44:54 No.94664800▶
>
> Americans invented modern interracial cuckoldry as a side effect from abolishing black slavery, so most of the American posters here have a love/hate relationship when it comes to cuckoldry. They loathe it purely because it stirs something culturally taboo
> inside them, something forbidden and dangerous. Deep down, they crave to see some nigger fuck their precious princess wife or girlfriend like an animal, it's carnal and primal and very deep rooted in debasement.
> Watching her get her holes defiled by a nigger animal is a bittersweet psychological torture panged with a dark and guilty pleasure. Being part of the whole affair, helping decide the bull, even preparing him to fuck her is almost bordering on a psychotic episode, it's intrinsically wrong and that's what makes it so enticing. There's an element of control even though the actual act is completely submissive. It's like breeding a stallion with your finest mare, the beauty is in the process and observation of that raw animal act.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/07/19(Wed)20:45:55 No.94664819▶
>
> holy mother of cope by whoever made this meme
>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>28 / 5 / 15 / 1
>[Update] [Auto]

Attached: g.gif (300x192, 341K)

I would let a big black man fuck my girlfriend IF I HAD ONE

Attached: kurapura.jpg (1000x1037, 196K)