/fifa/

This saves the FIFA

Attached: IMG_20190807_164508.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Dead game

Draxlerette a qt

>Improved distribution of ethnicity

Hmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-183228.jpg (1440x1229, 444K)

I fucking hate this. In career mode, I’ll scout Brazil for youth players and get a million Ching Chong’s named Adriano Amaral

There's a jap diaspora in Brazil. I'd expect an Adrianinho Inamoto Jr.

>buying american games

oh non, non non non

Yeah, there is a huge japanese diaspora in Brazil, but they are mostly members of the upper and middle class that lives in São Paulo. Football players here are usually from poor families.

They are actually fixing it thought

>literally no player career updates

All I fucking want is a decent player career like the NBA games. Even fucking Madden has a decent one now.
There's so much fucking potential there why can't they just do something with it? It's been exactly the same since like FIFA 12.

They poured a crazy amount of money and effort into The Journey instead of letting people live out their dreams of playing for their favourite club with a proper career mode

good, now we won't get fucking chinks when scouting germany

I thought they were gonna use the Journey as a template for player career mode but I guess I gave them too much credit.
All you have to do is make Alex Hunter customisable, make it last forever, and tone down the story a little bit.

When I get a new scouting report from Finland, there's always something ridiculous like a black kid whose both first and last name are Kalevi (finnish first name for boomers)

Its forced on you to be a black player. I couldn't relate and gave up. I refuse to buy fifa until all the sjw crap is over. And scripted games.

So basically never I suppose.

Attached: 1564195815424.jpg (236x421, 33K)

This. I thought it would be rawVsmackdown tier where you create a player and he follows the journey. Not the bullshit nigger storyline

You would be crying about easily offended snowflakes if the sjw crowd threw a fit over the journey player being white like you're doing over him being black.

have sex

All i said was I cant identify playing as a black player. I'm sorry that offended your sensibilities.

>Its forced on you to be a black player
it's literally isn't! you can play as some chav

>no option to tell the journalist to fuck off like in FM
still not good enough

Most of the stuff they added has been fixed by modders already or is completely unnecessary. I mean, who really needs a new UI and animations for press conferences?

Is that a tranny?

Is career mode still a bug-ridden mess?

have they announced changes for career mode and pro clubs in FIFA 20?

fifa has been purely for kids since about fifa 14. i have played every demo and stopped buying it back then. only bought fifa 17 on ps3 because i needed a change and it was the last decent one.

>tfw FIFA had a great foundation to build off of in FIFA 08
>they decided to throw it all away in FIFA 09 and every subsequent iteration

Still don't understand it.

I never scout England because I get a bunch of fucking Ngubu's back. I scout Northern Ireland because they are all white and then I become Northern Ireland manager and smash the disgusting Bongland shitskin 11 in the world cup.

Attached: 1515189162_SHREK-640x360.jpg (640x360, 29K)

ultimate team. money talks.

>Its forced on you to be a black player. I couldn't relate and gave up. I refuse to buy fifa until all the sjw crap is over.
This is satire, right?

Attached: youserious.png (463x301, 112K)

The big that annoyed me was the fact that the actor who plays Hunter is clearly full black yet in the ‘story’ his Dad is white. Couldn’t they have got one of the millions of half-casts in this country?

'ate career mode
'ate pro clubs
'ate online seasons
'ate the soundtrack

Love FUT
Love trading
Love making casuals jelly

Simple as.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-195406.png (720x1280, 654K)

That's very nice

>Salah

I fucking hate all the 7th pink inform-team of the Tuesday-pancake Day edition cards. Just playing with players that have 90+ on every stat, feels like a fucking 8 year old made this game that thinks f he ate skittles for every meal he'd never get tired of them.

Who here got a beta code?

I got one for FUT and kick-off

How does she manage to keep the team morale so high?

>Not playing as his white mate and cucking Alex out of the CL trophy

Had tots Messi with tots Suarez (untradeable) and flashback Vidal where eriksen is until yesterday but couldn't get on with Messi, salahs weak foot isn't as much of an issue as Messis height. Only other decent one is birthday aubamayang and son. Sterling is also too small. Tried prime best, nothing special desu.
Cheers m8
Seething.

I just want pro clubs to be good

The better fix the J-League bug

hey women, buy our game!
The men are starting to see through or money grabbing scheme.
You can buy scarves!

This is going to be such a pointless gimmick that'll grow boring 2h in max. All those resources could have gone into making the player career mode less shit.

I had to resort to writing my own backstories for my players desu, fuck EA

>missing realistic answer 'no'
what a shit game

dynamic player potential seems like the good new career mode feature.

i'm glad they're changing it at all this year. fifa was pretty useless in single player last year.

why don't you just buy football boots, a ball and go outside? like, literally

I already tried that, do you have any idea how hard it is to find 21 other players and 3 officials who only want to play for an hour between 930 and 1030pm on a Thursday evening?

Join a sunday league team

Do you think they will be willing play between 930 and 1030 on a Thursday evening?

>no varsinso
yike