7. LATOURPierre +00:23
8. SARREAUMarc +00:24
9. VENTURINIClément ,,
10. ULISSIDiego ,,

2019 ELITE/UNDER 23/JUNIORS ROAD EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS 07/08/19-11/08/19
uec.ch/en/event/104/2019-elite-under-23-juniors-road-european-championships

>Upcoming Races
12/8-18/8 Binck Bank Tour
(Wellens, Teunissen, Van Baarle, GVA, Benoot, Jungels, Démare, Štybar, Groenewegen, Gilbert)
12/8-18/8 Tour of Utah
>NO MORE EXCUSES
15/8-18/8 Arctic Race of Norway
(Barguil, Jansen, Taaramäe, Call Me Jane)
21/8-25/8 Tour of Denmark
22/8-25/8 Colorado Classic
24/8-15/9 La Vuelta ciclista a España
(Roglič, Thomas, MAS, Kruijswijk, Valverde, Quintana, Yikes S, Pogačar, Higuita, Birdsong)

>Latest Transfers
procyclingstats.com/teams/transfers

>News
eurosport.co.uk/cycling/
cyclingnews.com/
velonews.com/
cyclingweekly.com/news

Bjorg Lambrecht Obituary
cyclingnews.com/features/bjorg-lambrecht-obituary/

Cofidis sign Guillaume Martin from Wanty-Gobert
cyclingnews.com/news/cofidis-sign-guillaume-martin-from-wanty-gobert/

STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN BEATS THE MEN
velonews.com/2019/08/news/german-rider-becomes-first-female-winner-of-transcontinental-race_498471

Bjarne Riis plays down rumours of possible Katusha buyout
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/bjarne-riis-plays-rumours-possible-katusha-buyout-433918

>video
Bjorg Lambrecht at the 2017 Ronde de l'Isard
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHrtykUffwA

Attached: Bjorg in Norway.png (895x607, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8
velonews.com/2019/08/news/german-rider-becomes-first-female-winner-of-transcontinental-race_498471
bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/49248126
procyclingstats.com/race/vuelta-a-espana/2019/gc/startlist/changes
betfair.com/exchange/plus/cycling/market/1.161086439
youtube.com/watch?v=xd31yHWwXBU
db.marathonswimmers.org/longest-swims/#curr_neut
thecut.com/2016/09/the-obscure-endurance-sport-women-are-quietly-dominating.html
twitter.com/merijnzeeman/status/1159172868279865344?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=FikzgWE3t0A
uec.ch/resources/2019 Events/2019 road/list/start/UEC ROAD EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - ELITE MEN TIME TRIAL - Start list.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QeYmYrIVOao
youtube.com/watch?v=X24D4qDYMn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyc
youtube.com/watch?v=_ckRWQY95Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=oYWqrm0swJo
news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_society/articles/000160698.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PVr8tFyDXYM
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/vincenzo-nibali-says-peloton-lacks-respect-used-434029
youtube.com/watch?v=a8kG23za00M
youtube.com/watch?v=-LU3NgeTAug
youtube.com/watch?v=iLdLXTS5Kok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarathon
youtu.be/hICqqdjPY7o?t=193
velonews.com/2015/03/news/circ-report-20-90-percent-modern-peloton-still-doping_362399
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/lefevere-handshake-contract-keep-remco-evenepoel-deceuninck-quick-step-2022-434097
twitter.com/PatLefevere/status/1139174563781193733
slagomnorg.nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=YI30RBF4HT4&gl=BE
uec.ch/resources/2019 Events/2019 road/list/start/UEC ROAD EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - ELITE MEN ROAD RACE - Start list.pdf
twitter.com/EvenepoelRemco/status/1160149039658209280
ok.ru/live/2386984050406
rtp.pt/play/direto/rtp1
youtube.com/watch?v=IHLrrdYBz34
youtube.com/watch?v=B0nG5x5Qc-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mp-GZX31jvM
twitter.com/BicyclingNL/status/1160497524395917312
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niceu was feeling too lazy to make a new one tb h

Cycling must shine to pay tributes for Lambrecht
youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8

Attached: Ciclistas colombianas.jpg (736x920, 161K)

Cheers. I was just fucking around with the format, seeing what worked.

Don't mind starting them myself (when I'm around anyway) or others starting them so long as they're not total shit. Won't matter during the Grand Tours as the race threads should offer a more than ample platform for discussion and shitposting.

>STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN BEATS THE MEN
>velonews.com/2019/08/news/german-rider-becomes-first-female-winner-of-transcontinental-race_498471

Yeah I just noticed this. How the fuck is this possible? Were all the men just fucking hopeless? Apparently she was one of 40 women, and beat 225 men. How can the men be THAT shit?

bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/49248126

Attached: tcr.png (1010x1556, 960K)

I think it's a nonstop race so there's more strategy involved it's not just brute endurance

Apparently Roglič isn't going to the Vuelta.

>Kolbinger is one of 40 women racing
>opening paragraph says "Kolbinger has beaten more than 200 men"
classic BBC sport. When the men vs women war they are trying to start finally kicks off, they will sit back with a cold one and most likely molest kids while watching

But some say he does....some users claim he is already at an altitude training camp.

Yeah that's true but you would still expect men to be able to push themselves harder. Maybe she just discovered some crazy shortcut that nobody else did. Or maybe the men weren't taking the competition very seriously.

To be fair, a woman beating men in a physical competition is surprising so it's no wonder they mention the male competitors instead of the women.

You expect those...things to be able to compete with the intellect of Women?

Attached: 1555804073975.png (400x300, 184K)

He's already removed here from the competition.

procyclingstats.com/race/vuelta-a-espana/2019/gc/startlist/changes

Attached: 1557076288414.png (1006x908, 1.17M)

Ultra endurance races are more about sleep and food intake management than actual physical endurance.

I personally think organizing these ultra endurance races on open roads is completely irresponsible and massively dangerous. The amount of sleep deprivation these guys have for almost the entire race makes them a risk for everyone on the road, including themselves. I also found it hilarious how almost everyone on cycling forums around the world blamed the driver instantly without any knowledge of the events when Hall died. I'm not going to make any claims on who was at fault in that incident but just assuming it has to be the driver when Hall was about to finish an ultra endurance race and massively sleep deprived is silly.

If he definitely isn't running then this will be the easiest £46 you'll ever make.

betfair.com/exchange/plus/cycling/market/1.161086439

Attached: Free Money.png (796x394, 25K)

Egan boy just confirmed no Vuelta.

youtube.com/watch?v=xd31yHWwXBU

he diddnt race so well desu

You still would have thought that the male riders would push themselves harder, with less sleep, and more time in the saddle, though.

>I personally think organizing these ultra endurance races on open roads is completely irresponsible and massively dangerous. The amount of sleep deprivation these guys have for almost the entire race makes them a risk for everyone on the road, including themselves.
Yeah you might be right. Not sure I'd want to participate in a race where depriving yourself of sleep is the key to winning.

>using health

Attached: Ciclista fumante.jpg (586x800, 204K)

absolute state of Roglič if this is true

Attached: 1550823401332.png (596x753, 396K)

Fatigue or poor state of slovene economy preventing him to buy inhalers?

He just didn't want to get BTFO twice in a row by Chadapaz.

Attached: bettiniphoto_0397604_1_2000px_670.jpg (670x445, 53K)

Anyone on the weird victory by the mysterious Fiona Kolbinger in the unknown/irelevant Intercontinental race? Seems really strange to me that a woman could beat 200+ men over 10 days. Some of these dudes are hard-core riders. My spider-senses are tingling on this one. Apparently she knows one o the favourites to win. What do you guys think? Is it a massive publicity stunt to get this race on the radar? I mean, with the current feminist agenda ruling the MSM narrative this blew up and became a huge feminist thing. Seems suspicious to me......

>Cycling Station
Some muggy twitter profile which uses the Eurosport logo and has 125 followers.

Attached: Seems Legit.jpg (650x534, 38K)

>they look at the bike first

Attached: 56464535353546.jpg (400x600, 86K)

Yeah I questioned this story earlier in the thread. Others in this thread have suggested that success in the event is won more by careful planning and shit rather than physical prowess. But I'm still surprised, I would have thought that many men would push themselves harder to sleep less and whatever in order to win.

So yes, it seems mental. Maybe this woman found a crazy shortcut that nobody else knew about. Who knows. But yes you're right there must be some sort of explanation because on the face of it, a woman is not capable of beating men at any sort of athletic activity, unless those men are really, really shit.

>NDS picture
Dropped

You also have to take into account that ultra endurance shit is really niche sport and most who do it are in it for the achievement rather than winning. So it depends a lot on who happen to participate in a certain event.

Why can't I post. Gookmoot please fix your shit now!

Apparently, when ridiculous levels of endurance are a factor, women can be competitive with elite men in certain events.

The four longest open water swims have all been done by women
db.marathonswimmers.org/longest-swims/#curr_neut

That said, while it can happen in these arenas where women finish ahead of men, I've yet to find an instance where a speed record is owned by a woman.

I think open water swimming is due to women's higher body fat allowing them to float easier, I'm sure I read that before.

In fact I just googled it and sure enough:
>...the probable explanation for women’s apparent competitive edge in open-water endurance swimming is one specific physiological feature: body fat... “The higher percentage of body fat may improve both buoyancy and swimming performance in women.”
>If you float easily in the water, in other words, you’re not working so hard to stay afloat.
thecut.com/2016/09/the-obscure-endurance-sport-women-are-quietly-dominating.html

Also that article also talks about ultra-endurance sports in general and factors surrounding that (not needing strength, for instance) which might explain women doing better than normal in such events. I'm too lazy to read the article thoroughly though.

For the Polish people
From a Belgian cycling freak
thanks for leaving some candles at Bjorg's crash site
you didn't have to, but you did
you didn't act hypocritical about it as if it was someone you knew or admired
serene and with dignity
Thanks

Attached: for Bjorg.jpg (763x509, 111K)

I've heard this but then I always come to the inability of women to pass any of the elite special forces training camps (Spetznatz, Navy Seal, British SAS etc) . If they were so good at endurance, where are they in those? Too much heavy loads I guess.

Those things involve MANY tasks requiring strength (at least from the SAS-style training shit I've seen on TV).

Attached: sad.jpg (319x285, 53K)

5.50 Rafal Majka
6.50 Davide Formolo
7.50 Sergio Higuita
8.50 Diego Ulissi
12.00 Miguel Ángel López
19.00 Jon Izagirre
21.00 Pierre-Roger Latour
21.00 Bob Jungels
21.00 Matej Mohoric
26.00 Tao Geoghegan Hart
26.00 Eduard Prades
41.00 Tomasz Marczynski
41.00 Ben Swift
41.00 Carlos Betancur
41.00 Chris Hamilton
41.00 Domenico Pozzovivo
41.00 Petr Vakoc
51.00 Enrico Battaglin
51.00 Enrico Gasparotto
51.00 James Knox
51.00 Valerio Conti
51.00 Pavel Sivakov
67.00 Luka Mezgec
81.00 Gianluca Brambilla
101.00 Antwan Tolhoek
101.00 Rubén Fernández
101.00 Dario Cataldo
101.00 Rémi Cavagna
101.00 Simon Geschke

Attached: TdP stage 6.jpg (1600x625, 101K)

Which Tour winners does /cyc/ think were clean?

E.g. Carlos Sastre, do you think he doped?

Attached: carlos sastre.jpg (600x800, 124K)

Merckx was clean :)

:)

Holy moly, bike riding thots.

What's the prize money for that race?
As a guy I wouldn't try too hard unless there's a good reward at the end. Fuck risking my life or health for peanuts.

I believe Cadel Evans never doped even though I don`t like the guy. He's such a whiny bitch.

I'm feeling sad for our guy Roglič.
Was rekt'd by the team at giro, no tour, no vuelta. crashwijk and groenewegen are obviously alpha in the team, apparently dumoulin joining the team next year.
Landa joins Bahrain Merida.
what is happening

>Was rekt'd by the team at giro

De plus was suppose go to with Roglic at the Giro but he crashed, so it's not like they were ignoring him, in fact they were giving him their best domestique.

As for the Vuelta yeah it sucks, who knows what happened the "too tired" excuse it's not very believable.

Is there ANY source for Roglič not competing at the Vuelta which isn't a no-mark twitter account?

some news now indicate that he is gonna ride vuelta

twitter.com/merijnzeeman/status/1159172868279865344?s=09

There you go, dont just believe bullshit posted by a random nobody on twitter.

For me, its Roglic winning the GC in the vuelta.

When the most lauded guy in a sport was a drugs cheat who failed several tests, it makes you pretty depressed about the state of the sport. Why hasn't the UCI disowned him? I know they couldn't revoke Riis' TdF results because it was after a 10 year time period or some bollocks, so maybe that's the same with Merckx, but still. Why the fuck is Merckx still celebrated when he was a drugs cheat?

I hope he didn't. Yeah he seemed a bit weird in some respects, e.g. this: youtube.com/watch?v=FikzgWE3t0A

It wasn't from twitter. The rumour was from our version of BBC. The twitter link was the only one in english. The rest were in spanish.

>Why the fuck is Merckx still celebrated when he was a drugs cheat?
Sounds cliched but it really was a different culture back then. The entire peloton was at it and to them, using speed or roids was as natural as eating beans or a banana.

>France passed its first anti-doping law in November 1964

>Jacques Anquetil of France never hid that he took drugs – a common practice at the time - and in a debate with a government minister on French television said that only a fool would imagine it was possible to ride Bordeaux–Paris on just water. He and other cyclists had to ride through "the cold, through heat waves, in the rain and in the mountains", and they had the right to treat themselves as they wished, he said in a television interview, before adding: "Leave me in peace; everybody takes dope."

>On 29 July testing began at the Tour de France. Raymond Poulidor was the first rider to be tested in the Tour at the end of a stage to Bordeaux. He said "I was strolling down the corridor in ordinary clothes when I came across two guys who asked if I was a rider. They made me go into a room, I pissed into some bottles and they closed them without sealing them. Then they took my name, my date of birth, without asking for anything to check my identity. I could have been anyone, and they could have done anything they liked with the bottles." The next morning, on the way to the Pyrenees, the riders climbed off, began walking and shouting protests.

>Aad van den Hoek of the Netherlands tested positive for Coramine at the Munich Olympics, a drug allowed by the International Cyclists' Union but not the IOC.

The reason those swimming people are pissed off with that Chinese guy is because they're presumably trying to compete clean. But a generation or two ago, there was no indignation, no accusations, no bitterness among the peloton. Ideas of ethics and fairness were made redundant by the fact they they were competing on a fair playing field.

What a joke of startlist. Why the interest in european ITT champion title is so low? uec.ch/resources/2019 Events/2019 road/list/start/UEC ROAD EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - ELITE MEN TIME TRIAL - Start list.pdf

>inb4 Remco cucks everybody

Attached: pvhk7sb9vo1qb1xf7o.jpg (640x640, 51K)

That's great news, the excuse sounded indeed weird.
For me it's Thomas or Chadapaz.

The latter is coming back to racing at the tour of burgers the 13th.
Should be a good fight in those later mountain stages, Carapaz vs Sosa.

Shit place in the calendar may be of the reasons.

It was banned by the time he turned pro though (1965) which is probably why he always maintained his innocence, despite positive drug tests, which he gave explanations for which may or may not be true. So obviously it wasn't accepted by that time, even if some riders tried to justify it (as they would do at least up until the mid 2000s).

Anyway it's all just depressing. I hope today's riders are clean - I mean sure there are probably going to be some riders in the peloton taking some shit. But I hope most of them are clean. I hope the winners are clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYmYrIVOao

>Taiwanese girl of Turkish heritage rides bike in Taiwan

Road cycling really seems to be popular in Taiwan, wonder why there isn't any good Chinese cyclists out there yet...weight wise they would be climbers, maybe watts/weight is just not good enough.

>Yeah he seemed a bit weird in some respects
There are other instances like that youtube clip.
The Australian public never really warmed up to that Cadel either. Seems mostly forgotten now.

Any cute jap one?

lets go turboautist martin toft madsen

>cyclists had to ride through "the cold, through heat waves, in the rain and in the mountains
Heatwaves 1965? Doesn't sound like it's any different to modern times. These climate change believers are lying to me.

remco starting

go go Remco

Remco gang

Attached: 1529265793838.png (803x520, 47K)

The whole thing with Roglic going or not going just indicates he is not really in shape to tackle the Top 3.

Also

>Poomoulin not racing anymore in 2019

Who are the top 5 contender for the Vuelta?

he still has plenty of weeks to get ready

1. Facepeace
2. Miguel Slapper López
3. Chaves
4. Simon Yikes
5. Enric Menos

No definite startlist yet.

/ASGREEN/

Carapaz
Thomas
Roglic
Lopez

Then Majka/Chaves/Yates/Aru and based Pozzovivo.

Is Mas confirmed?

>Remco
heh nuttin personal kid

R E M C O
E
M
C
O

>“For the past few years, we are the second-most viewed race in the world, behind the Tour, and the only thing we have to do is to keep betting on the spectacular courses we have,” Guillén (Vuelta's boss) told Europa Press.

Big if true.

Stefan Küng proper darking me out.

A young Wiggins.

Attached: Bradley Wiggins crash (2002).webm (490x360, 2.87M)

Attached: 1505046348773.jpg (634x366, 26K)

>passed by teenager
how embarrassing

CRASH FROOME
youtube.com/watch?v=X24D4qDYMn4

REMCO, lets go turboautist - our only hope now

Attached: 1558797073153.jpg (1280x853, 350K)

Sastre was clean, I think. He wasn't involved in any scandal despite being Spanish at the height of Spanish doping schemes.
Only clean winner of the 2000s.
Evans might be the only clean winner of the 2010s.
90s nobody was clean.
Before, hard to say.

yfw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyc

For me its le farmer man

he probably is my 6th cousin or something

tfw

Attached: vidya.png (279x576, 231K)

>(CYC), a Taiwanese youth organization

I think /we are in/

I always think he looks strangely like Amy Addams in this pic

>Evans might be the only clean winner of the 2010s.
1) TUEs aren't doping mate, sorry to have to point that out to you.
2) G and Bernal haven't taken any TUEs from what I know, so why do you think they doped?
3) Nibali hasn't been implicated has he? Okay Astana are a team with a spotty history, but I've not seen anything suggesting they were still doping after Bruyneel left.

Can only find this one here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ckRWQY95Ns

But looks overage.

Evans bragged about his 'Ferrari engine' to other cyclists

Insecure british cope lmao
Sky is a dope team, accept it. And like you said, Astana is as well, at least back then. Don't know if they've kept it up in the latter half of the 2010s. But the way Nibali destroyed the field in 2014 was unreal, even with no Froome/Contador.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYWqrm0swJo

Wow, didn't know that Japan has such a good road cycling infrastructure.
God damn it, here in Bavaria I am glad when there is a dedicated bike lines.

No way Remco isn't doping. He must have found some new zoomer doping

he just has rounder genetics la

Nah just standard Quicksteep doping.

>quickstep 1 2 3 incoming

>quickstep
Hmmmmmmmm how weird that riders suddenly fall off after leaving them hmmmMMMMMMM

For me, it's MVDP, the true zoomer king.

Cant decide wether asgreen looks like a chad or a mong

24 is mature enough

Lost to a teenager that played footie until 2 years ago, shameful. Thought I was watching the elites?

Also that 2016 "crank change" that suddenly made him fly.
Aka let's give blood doping new names.

mong for sure

zoomers rise up

Heh, at least im 25 cm taller than that zoomer

(coping here)

So you don't have any evidence, got it.

Dutch cope I guess.

>This one is for Bjorg in the sky
wholesome

Is it almost time for
>REMCOWINSLOL?

>singing the belgian anthem

yikes

Attached: zoomers rise up.png (1113x1076, 1.61M)

Jap cagers doesn't seem to respect cyclist much though, there was a big incident recently too.
news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_society/articles/000160698.html

Why is he so strong? Can he win all 5 monuments?

Attached: VDP.jpg (1189x669, 88K)

To be fair, very weak starlist overall.

>Can he win all 5 monuments?
unironically yes, if he would bother to participate

nah no chance hes winning lombardia

why not? it's not impossible mountainous for him

too heavy right now

could change in future

Waiting for a My Anime List attack.

hmmmmmmm wat the fug

Attached: raping circumstances.jpg (1290x856, 89K)

if Gilbert could win it, I think it's not impossible for MVDP eventually

Gilbert was doping hard then

>tfw you will never reach her

Attached: feeling like a man while thinking that it would be good to reach a woman.jpg (1134x718, 71K)

Did he? Goddamn

Cute patsukin
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PVr8tFyDXYM

what's wrong with belgian anthem?

Wew that was some tough line up lad, he truly obliterated all the big shots. Your time trial specialists like Dumoulin, Dennis, Kwiatkowski, Roglic,... Truly outstanding

>the chad white guy vs the virgin jap

Attached: chadvsjap.jpg (1139x607, 206K)

doesn't exist

I think he said recently that he was 73kg.

>damn kids these day
Nibbles gone full boomer

cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/vincenzo-nibali-says-peloton-lacks-respect-used-434029

Attached: Capture.png (1158x944, 1.95M)

>swaps location to 7% 15km climb

Nothing personal

Attached: 4977262382_19cb078533_b.jpg (1024x768, 767K)

Got to do with separatism

Catalan/Basque bro?

Tall boi

>the chad aussie vs the virgin future aussie

lel, the chad aussie vs the virgin soon to be aussie

>Cadel "Ferrari engine" Evans
>clean
Only one of the above user.

Post rape.

Attached: chadvsjap2.jpg (1138x641, 224K)

>buying my first bike after 10 years hiatus
It's finally happening lads. I'm gonna fuck my knees the first day and never ride again.

Ease your way into it, make sure your saddle is at a decent height and you should be fine.

What do /we/ think of using multiple laps in races? Is it just lazy and cheap?
Also what is Ben Swift doing?

Fair enough, no clean winners in this decade then

turning into the new chris froome, geraint thomas

Depends on the course. If it's a shitty town or industrial estate then it's shoddy but if it's a comfy course like this or as we had in the Rio Olympics then I'm totally cool with it.

Also, Ben Swift is taking care of business!

>yet another Team Skyneos /tdf/ winner in 2020
not sure if my body is ready

Attached: 1389097127754.jpg (460x276, 33K)

>formolo

Attached: 1535232404675.jpg (1200x984, 128K)

Bernal's got the next 10 on lockdown la'

*ZOOM*

youtube.com/watch?v=a8kG23za00M

Go to 0:11

Fucking hate those Eurosport UK evilos cocksuckers

now THIS was hiphop
*sips*
youtube.com/watch?v=-LU3NgeTAug

Attached: me irl.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Rip Swift.

>Swift
Not today?

>no gap

Attached: 1537880740579.jpg (500x613, 48K)

Attached: Jumbo Wojak.png (1000x1260, 222K)

UK postal BTFO

SCANDINAVIAN VIKING

YUMBO PISSMA

/drijftenue/

Attached: JumboVismaVlag.png (1000x1260, 222K)

hey guys, as a person who's new to watching Tour de France etc. I have this notion in my mind that makes me enjoy it less - I feel like all of these guys are on some drugs and even if someone wanted to do it out of their own strength they can't because they have to follow the herd - so besides already relaying on a 3rd party object (a bike) they also take drugs that makes it so much less fun for me, or maybe it's still fun but I just don't have respect for them?

so yeah, are these guys mostly clean or what? also what do you think of Tour de Pologne, is it seen as some shitty competition?

>what do you think of Tour de Pologne, is it seen as some shitty competition?
It's a World Tour stage race (2.UWT). A lot of UCI points on stake, so level of competition is high. See a list of 2.UWT level races.

Attached: Capture.png (898x416, 34K)

but guys who just finished Tour de France don't compete in it right?

It's rare for riders who did whole grand tour to participate in stage race so soon, especially GC guys. Too burnt out for that.

can you address the doping question?

eh, it's too tiresome
there is always a possibility that we will see asterisk on race results, but I had enough of tin-foil hatters and conspiracy theorist who will argue with each other till the end of time about every winner to not think too hard about it and just enjoy races

Attached: 1560421891684.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

If you can't get rid of this notion, then you won't enjoy not only /cyc/ling, but athletics, skiing, team sports and that leaves you perhaps just chess or snooker to enjoy (even though I am sure somebody dopped in these as well, somehow).

There's been cases of adderal/anphetamines usage even on esports to increase concentration so I wouldn't be surprised if they use them in chess too with those 6+ hours matches.

What are the anatomical differences between the professionals and an average rider like me?

keep in mind that cyclists get tested constantly, a cyclist gets tested more in one year than any other athlete in their entire career
they have a blood passport
if they cheat with performance enhancing drugs, eventually it will be noticed
cycling has a bad name in this area
>mainly tour riders
>if you have to dope to win a one day race ...
unironically cycling is one of the cleanest sports around

they probably:
>are shorter
>are less fat
>are whiter
>don't skip legs

>are whiter

Attached: Egan Bernal Paris-Nice.jpg (1600x968, 236K)

clearly a castizo

most people already start to look like that when i cross the border to france

Probably whiter than the 54%s.

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

tfw 174cm 56kg

I've read somehere that ultra endurence races are physiologicaly comparable to being pregnant in term of energy expenditure, fatigue, ect ...
Women might actually be good/better at these since they're adapted to it.

everybody knows women cant do shit other than suck DICK

based

Attached: 1469473233379.jpg (991x902, 60K)

What were her speeds on the bike? Usually in these events the men are close to 40kph. She couldn't be that strong.

Then you look at what top male endurance runners like Walmsley or Jornet actually do and realize no woman can get anywhere near that level. You get some women winning these events because the number of participants is small, particularly at the elite level. So a top female will beat a weak men's field.

Are you sure? 40km/h sounds insane for long endurance stuff. They say she slept 4h a day. The 4000km took her 10 days, which would give her a 25km/h speed.

Not including sleeping. Only moving time. If she could match the men then she would be one of the best female cyclists in the world

>young quintana on the right
Lmao.

>imaging Remco puns related with The Godfather triology...
Remco Olive Oil Company, for example

A. Froome dopes
B. Nobody in the peloton dopes

Attached: 1538992702641.png (600x600, 155K)

They all dope m8, professional athletes will ALWAYS dope if they can get away with it. There are no ethics in the minds of professional athletes, the only thing they think about is performing as best as they can.

Attached: 1527133284912.jpg (780x589, 64K)

Women outcompete men in Ultras.
Riders are only usually averaging around 25-32kph. It's all about putting the hours in and eating enough.

Admittedly, some of the men in the race are really strong, but she may have just had a great mental game and fuelling strategy.

>Women outcompete men in Ultras
No they don't. The top women can beat the sub elite men. This occasionally happens because ultra distance events are a niche sport with low strength in depth but when they face the top men it's just the same as any other sport. She's a great athlete better than 99% of men on the planet but that 1% will beat her every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLdLXTS5Kok

>Riding 8552km along the Silk Road in China

Just your average guy truly showing the actual power of weaponised autism.

>China

Attached: aliexpress balls.png (1244x581, 594K)

based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarathon

How hard is it to do a quick google search instead of believing BBC news?

Sastre was always a top 10 GT contender for his career. Pelotoon made the mistake of getting the break with him get to too far. If they do this with Evenepoel (give him 8 minutes), he also wins the Tour.

What? What break. Pretty sure he just attacked on Alpe d'Huez and nobody could follow him. He got 2 minutes or something and Evans wasn't able to get that back in the TT.

>over 900 rating positive ratings
>over 2300 times ordered

Chinese knew there is a market for stuff like this...if I ever saw someone with such a Accessoire, I would assault him and his bike.

Why are Germans so violent

The break in my head user. The one where he took 4 minutes and finished 8th and moved on from 20 to 5, before the Alphe D'Huez win.

It's actually pretty good, god damn I hate to admit

Attached: 1487445443059.png (466x732, 15K)

Ah yes, breaks that never happened are always the best

Aren't you confused with Pereiro?

Nicklas Bendtner out riding with Tyler Hamilton???

Attached: EE2B3CCF-486D-4179-8345-EDBF7C77FA55.jpg (640x1136, 219K)

Who would want to ride with a disgraced drugs cheat?

5.00 Sergio Higuita
5.50 Carlos Betancur
7.00 Rafal Majka
9.00 Diego Ulissi
9.00 Tao Geoghegan Hart
11.00 Pierre-Roger Latour
13.00 Davide Formolo
15.00 José Joaquín Rojas
15.00 Matej Mohoric
15.00 Miguel Ángel López
15.00 Pavel Sivakov
15.00 Serge Pauwels
15.00 Simon Geschke
23.00 Jon Izagirre
26.00 Ben Swift
26.00 Tomasz Marczynski
29.00 Jonas Vingegaard
34.00 Bob Jungels
41.00 Chris Hamilton
41.00 Jai Hindley
41.00 James Knox
41.00 Petr Vakoc
51.00 Antwan Tolhoek
51.00 Eduard Prades
51.00 Simone Petilli
67.00 Enrico Battaglin
81.00 Carl Fredrik Hagen
81.00 Domenico Pozzovivo
81.00 Enrico Gasparotto

Attached: TdP stage 7.jpg (1600x625, 89K)

They were ahead of the game back in the day, so good. youtu.be/hICqqdjPY7o?t=193 those bars are one of the slickest i've heard. they're so good at what they do.

Attached: 1497686611922.jpg (320x286, 31K)

I really do hope it's cleaner now. Firstly EPO, which was possibly one of the most powerful drugs that cyclists had, is much easier to detect now, from what I understand. Testosterone too, which was also very popular. And as this guy says - - they get tested a lot, including out of competition. So hopefully they are clean, especially the guys winning grand tours.

However, there probably is still doping happening. Apparently with the introduction of the biological passport, athletes can just use "micro doses" so that any significant deviations from their typical blood readings don't occur. Also apparently some cyclists in the peloton estimate that a lot of their colleagues are still doping.

velonews.com/2015/03/news/circ-report-20-90-percent-modern-peloton-still-doping_362399

>who cares if they dope bro, i'm perfectly fine with watching a sport where the results are decided by clandestine cheating which nobody knows about

I hope you're right but maybe you're being too optimistic. People managed to dope in the past without getting caught. I think the amounts that cyclists take has reduced because it can be easily spotted, but cyclists now can apparently "micro dose" without getting caught:
>The lack of testing between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. is a problem, according to the report. Testers are currently barred from testing riders between these hours, unless a rider is under suspicion. This allows for micro-dosing, as “riders are confident that they can take a micro-dose of EPO in the evening because it will not show up by the time the doping control officers could arrive to test at 6 a.m.”

Zakarin signed with CCC for 2 years.

Attached: 1499955346638.jpg (3840x2560, 1.85M)

Is mohoric actually speeding up?

>Polish television split screening with all relevant groups

Are the Poles, dare I say it, smarter than the French?

Attached: 2019-08-09 21-10-41.webm (960x540, 2.74M)

good webm

Based 0iq mohoric

Love him.

WINEOS

decent year for Sivakov

Why are Slovenes good at cycling?

Is it because they have *almost* Balkan athleticism with *almost* European infrastructure/political stability?

some slovenian doping ring got busted a few months ago
based mohoric doing a cross sign and pointing at the sky

ballin...

wat r these comments mean?

Attached: UXaxdYD.png (883x654, 447K)

Women often win ultra endurance.
definitely in swimming (float better and better insulated with a bit of fat i presume)

Swimming yes because the extra fat increases buoyancy, and thus less effort is required to stay afloat. In cycling though, surely the extra fat is just dead weight.

I reckon the guys in that race just weren't trying that hard. It looks like a "race" mostly contested by hipsters rather than real athletes. And/or maybe the woman found a big shortcut that nobody else found.

Remco would have gotten 4th in the worlds TT U23 whilst racing a limited 52x14.
He was a phenom before quick step.
He lost a former team mate (stef loos) and a colleague (bjorg lambrechts) who are now amongst the stars.
The european jersey has stars on it.

makes sense. kinda cheesy though

Remco is 58 and puts out 100W more.
Nobody stands a chance.

Bet he's a multi culti brainwashed brussels boy. How do we make him /our/cyclist?

18 seconds in 22 km.
On the flat for a lightweight rider. #2 and #3 were two heads taller. Put half a hill in it and he definitely kills Dennis, Dumoulin, Thomas etc.

He's 19

calm down Remco no need to defend yourself.

I love it when his 0iq attacks get rewarded. That way he wont stop doing it. I think brainless Mohoric attacks may actually be my favourite thing in cycling. Also because then we get to witness his kino descending.

Attached: Mohochad.jpg (1127x819, 234K)

>When asked what would happen if Evenepoel did walk away from the contract extension, Lefevere laughed: “Then I finish Remco on the spot.”

kek

cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/lefevere-handshake-contract-keep-remco-evenepoel-deceuninck-quick-step-2022-434097

Attached: patlefevere.png (604x150, 8K)

based

Attached: 1565371470057.png (604x150, 10K)

I have to say I'm loving this regular /cyc/.

Thanks lads.

Attached: 02c.png (1218x561, 51K)

>Chinese knew there is a market for stuff like this...if I ever saw someone with such a Accessoire, I would assault him and his bike.
I once saw a russian with this. On a most likely stolen bike. Blyatman would have obliterated (You).

Legacy of yugoslav system
Mountains
Ski Jumping crashes

Attached: Primož Roglič.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

I can see why he switched sports. He clearly sucks at this ski jumping thing.

ow

it's still up, btw.
I still wonder what did he mean by that
twitter.com/PatLefevere/status/1139174563781193733

Attached: patlefevere.png (604x150, 13K)

Doesn't seem very aero.

wow, the european champs startlist is pretty stacked - let's go SeneCHAD!!!!

Attached: anime drink.jpg (466x601, 48K)

I'd hazard a guess that for 95% of the participants finishing is the goal. The remaining 5% are there to race. In a niche race like this it depends on who the 5% are. If the best men are there women have no chance of winning if the men don't run into problems. If the best men aren't there woman could win. Nevertheless it's an impressive ride from her, and everyone else who finished.

Me too, never expected that it was actually possible. Im sure we can take it all the way through to the end of next week when the Binckbank tour finishes, after that I think itll die since there will be a week without proper racing before the Vuelta.

Attached: 1549544814168.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: aiportraits_1563622594.jpg (1024x512, 101K)

It's purely sprinter-oriented. So we'll have:
Ackermann
Viviani
Bennett
Groenewegen

Yeah true, I agree with all of that. Yes it definitely is a very impressive ride from here.

Pissed that this site died, tbqh.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 01.41.23.png (2560x1600, 135K)

Hope he doesn't end up working for Demare :x

>Binckbank tour

Our fellow Fumiyuki Beppu is racing!

Attached: __atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nahaki__276955b7ba0e1e7342f449ff55216216.png (1200x600, 340K)

2agan

Remco is 58 kg with a FTP of 500, amazing.

>ftp of 500

'no'
Maybe 400, but that would be crazy already at that weight.

Remco is so powerful that he once escaped the friendzone.

xD

He dumped his cute brownskin GF so he could fuck french sluts in Monaco

Attached: COLONIZED.jpg (602x339, 50K)

cringe yet redpilled

Who's excited for Slag om Norg on Sunday?

slagomnorg.nl/ seems to suggest there's a stream thing maybe. What exactly is Sport Noord? Can forinners access it maybe? Guess I'll have to see if some other streams pop up, maybe.

Attached: norg.jpg (1264x712, 268K)

Nah that's trashy again niet normaal was chill, I only know youtube.com/watch?v=YI30RBF4HT4&gl=BE from their priors

Why couldn't the big G in the sky take Vanderpoel instead of Lambrecht

Attached: miem.png (720x752, 394K)

bit rude

Attached: images.png (288x175, 6K)

Attached: puckposting.jpg (1080x1350, 206K)

>wanting the most exciting rider in the world to be taken

terrible opinion, friend

Attached: 1545750796929.jpg (512x422, 29K)

forgot to reply to who said remco had 100 more watts than VDP.

Apparently belgian are traumatized by VDP,
might has something to do with Wout getting wooped every winter.

I really hope he wins the worlds, the butthurt will be immense

Would be fun, but I'm still rooting for my boy allap

I would be fine with that too, at least that way we will see the jersey attacking and winning a lot next year. With VDP we will barely see it at all. I dont think its a course for flip though, I think its perfect for VDP.

Chad

Attached: Evenepoel.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

>Making a collage of his girlfriends

Autism

>dating moroccan/turkish slags

i've heard they're quite slutty, can anybody confirm? Don't know any.

Little known fact is that Remco used to ride a regular bike in his first courses, and despite that he still won them all. Once, in the Round of Zelzate, he even had a 'pakske frieten met boulet' under his wheel straps. Guess what, he won that course too, and after he finished he could immediately begin to recuperate with a great Belgian pro atlete meal.

>dating a muslim
yikes, the eternal manlet

What do you mean with a regular bike?

Attached: images(3).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Are you sure?
I bet the normal bike he actually supposedly rode on is better than the one there, but come on.
His father was a former pro for god's sake. I bet he could have lent him one of his own.

Attached: bike fit 2.jpg (1375x1162, 547K)

One of his training techniques was to have a very powerful dynamo light put on his bike. In fact it was so powerful that when he rode it after dark, it would still look like it was 3 in the afternoon.

Wait, Israel is in Europe?
uec.ch/resources/2019 Events/2019 road/list/start/UEC ROAD EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - ELITE MEN ROAD RACE - Start list.pdf

Attached: Capture.png (932x58, 4K)

yikes

Guess they're undercover. Little known fact is that Remco has an honorable citizenship for the State of Israel because when he was 13 he saved a little antwerpian jew kid from being stabbed up by muslim youths. He saw it happen, took his bike, made a wheelie, knocked the knife into a ditch with his steering wheel while utilising his hands to push the jew into the safety of a frietkot. Upon witnessing this the aggressive muslim repented on the spot. His name? Nacer Bouhanni.

>a slow /cyc/ day
Let's talk about upcoming events:

Czech Cycling Tour, a 4-stage UCI 2.1 Europe Tour is starting this coming Thursay.

First stage in a TT and third stage seems kinda classic-friendly, but stage 2 is kino (pic related)

Attached: CCT19---Profile-S3-V2_useklo_3[1].png (1400x807, 163K)

Post more stories please

And stage 4 is pure kino with 3 laps on the infamous 'Ecce homo' climb.

Attached: Czech-Cycling-Tour-18---Profile-Stage-3_3[1].png (1400x746, 95K)

Attached: 1510650552232.png (512x512, 54K)

The european remco show is tomorrow

based

The 'ecce homo' climb is locally known for an uphill racing track (pic related)

Attached: JDA66895d_nehoda[1].jpg (1600x900, 185K)

>Remcoshow
but will he show up?

Attached: remcoshow cancelled.png (929x609, 53K)

>turnleft.jpg

>tim merlier

cyclochads gonna take it again

Attached: D328tQbW0AEOOy7.jpg (597x539, 83K)

Arctic Race of Norway will be on free tv in my country... is it as comfy as it sounds?

>cavendish at 34.00

any way to bet against him?

You bet simultaneously on everyone but him

Pic related, some cheeky young Remco fans after he became a local community hero and saviour.

Attached: antwerp-1459272057.jpg (3600x2446, 830K)

>congo protest on the background

haha the future is bright :^)

>inb4 all-Dutch podium

>His name? Nacer Bouhanni.
fucking kek

Attached: explodingkneesTOM2.jpg (412x750, 72K)

For me, it's Lorena Wiebes

Attached: 6.-Lorena-Wiebes-RWST8246.jpg (3840x5760, 2.06M)

GREAT story, very powerful

Why am I watching the women's road race, this is boring as shit

twitter.com/EvenepoelRemco/status/1160149039658209280
he called them fake news

Stop being a biggot. They are as entertaining as men and deserve the same salary

Course itself is boring. Will it be the same for men?

what the heck it so windy

Attached: 2019-08-10 20-47-43.webm (960x540, 2.41M)

jeffrey epstein just killed himself lmao
storming in the low countries rn

>killed himself

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

just your average day in swampland

>women tactics

If I wasn't so incredibly bored I would be annoyed

What the fuck is Dutch team's endgame? I don't understand.

You know i'd pray for a man like putin and his oliarchs instead of literal child fucking pedophiles we have here in the west haha

look up dutroux haha

IS this actually a real world still haha
If you want a vision of the future, imagine an elite jizzing on a childs face - forever.

Yeah, makes no sense whatsoever

You want your country to become a tyrannical dystopian dictatorship where democracy literally doesn't exist and your income and quality of life are both much, much lower?

No offence to the Russian poster ITT, but that country deserves far better leadership than the corrupt dictatorship it has.

FUCK ANGLOS
FUCK YOU
YOUR RACE BIRTHED THIS HELLSCAPE

>no democracy

oh yes how sad i wont be allowed to choose between two shades of neoliberalism and no party does something about the main concers of their people (immigration). We already have that you mong.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
OPEN YOUR EYES YOU ABSOLUTE CRETIN

well, that was anticlimactic

Lmao why are you so fucking butthurt hahahahahahahahaha

>immigration
Go back to /pol/ fuckface

Just wait half an hour before my anger at the hopelesness and tragedy of the modern west turns into a contemptuous smile at the absurdity.

didn't think they could get away with killing epstein 1 (one) day after the court documents were unsealed.

not /pol/, just dont like people fucking kids jimmy

Yay we won.

based Pieters, single-handedly saving her country from embarrassment

Lisa Klein is a top tier cycling thot

Lel apparently the Italian girl that just got owned by Pieters is Viviani's wife/gf/whatever.

Yes

kek

kek

bartje aub

Attached: hulp-bij-autisme.png (660x330, 291K)

Wives often take husband's habits.

Lisa a qt!

toeval? fuck bart btw

Attached: logo-1.png (715x115, 26K)

pics?

just so you know todays volta is lit, 43km to go, tune in RTP play

>not posting stream

ok.ru/live/2386984050406

sorry bro, doesn't everyone uses cyclingstreams or something?

tiz doesn't stream it for some reason

rtp.pt/play/direto/rtp1

the commentary is in spanish or brasilian or whatever but that's not important ...

gib

Attached: gib Regierungsbeteiligung.png (778x512, 45K)

Bit too manly for me desu

There's a lot of people in the road, is this big in Portugal?

What else are they gonna do?

>final climb

Attached: 1441168880167-0.jpg (432x520, 65K)

This Frente de Corrida lad is pretty good.

Attached: _HorribleSubs__Wakaba_Girl___02__720p_.mkv_snapshot_03.00__2015.09.12_16.07.50_.jpg (531x598, 65K)

ATAQUE
>ATAQUE
ATAQUE
>ATAQUE
ATAQUE

It is for those regions. But it used to be a lot bigger.
not paying denbs that's for sure

Attached: 1559965922219.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Alberto Froome attacks

but what's up with that huge fucking crest?

ATTACK DE PURPLE BOY

He did it the mad man, frente de corrida won.

What about that, the son of a bitch did it.

I heard that this race is dopefest

great win for frente de corrida guy

It was set for Veloso to win the volta if it wasn't for the huge crash a few days ago, now we'll have an insane last day (ITT) tomorrow where this will be decided by the seconds
actually rooting for my boy Brandão, hope he wins

Why did the second guy (Rodrigues) celebrate so much? Won't they have the same time now?

It is. It's fucking shamefull even. But sometimes is entertaining.

1st and 2nd place have the exact same time now, tomorrow will be insane.

no idea really, maybe he thought he would get the yellow jersey? I dunno.
Iirc Brandão is a bit better than Rodrigues in the tt

His teammate won so he could have been celebrating that.

yeah that could be it
I fucking hate w52 team, literally worse than sky, hope they get fucked tomorrow

>be american
youtube.com/watch?v=IHLrrdYBz34

this is nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=B0nG5x5Qc-Y

I nearly drowned on my ride today. I don't know if I'll ever be fully dry again.

Also, women's EC race was the dumbest shit. Christ almighty.

They're doing tour of denmark I think. Why should I throw urine at them?

1) It's cool that America has a bit of a bike culture now. It's a shame that a bunch of doping cunts from US Postal tried to ruin it.
2) I've never seen so many people of different ethnicities riding bikes. Over here, probably 99% of bike riders are white. Especially those who are really into road cycling. I did however see a black guy on a road bike the other day, but he didn't look like he was super into cycling - it was just transport. Almost everyone I've seen over here who's really into it is white.

It's slowly growing. Especially on the coasts where everything is closer together.
And yeah in Detroit there's a subculture of these people on brightly lit up bikes they ride around the city. Pretty flashy youtube.com/watch?v=mp-GZX31jvM

classic august in Scandinavia. I learned to commute on my bike when it's raining, but to do a proper ride I'm still not there

all the biggest dopers are there, and they're the only team with money here
just look at the GT here

>And yeah in Detroit there's a subculture of these people on brightly lit up bikes they ride around the city. Pretty flashy youtube.com/watch?v=mp-GZX31jvM
Well that's surprising. Late night tricked out cars, I've seen. Late night tricked out bikes, I haven't.

It was the fucking worst. I'm a huge pussy about bailing on plans if the forecast is unfavourable normally but this was an organised amateur "race" I had signed up for.

Fuck rain. Cold I can deal with, but rain is the pits.

Attached: cloud.jpg (564x564, 42K)

I don't mind rain if I'm in lycra, it dries out quickly. I hate it if I'm in jeans just cycling to the shop or whatever. Jeans take fucking ages to dry out.

And yeah for me cold is probably worse than wetness, but the problem is that wetness can cause coldness.

JUST

Attached: lolviani.png (450x459, 220K)

Literally hasn't rained in almost 2 months here. The grass on my yard is all dried out.

A warm summer rain isn't bad Now a spring/fall rain with temperatures around 0°C is the fucking worst, I'll rather ride in -20°C or a snowstorm.

>dying from falling off a push bike

KWAB

Attached: 1022.6666666666666x767__origin__0x0_Lewis_Hamilton2-700x367.jpg (700x367, 29K)

cringe and honkpilled
He clearly was silenced so he couldn't speak about a bigger ring or other people involved. All of them deserve the rope and all of us know and agree (him too, you clearly misread him)
but his passing isn't a good thing you short-term thinking chucklefuck. He clearly knew too much and people got scared so they made the problem disappear.
To stay on topic tho go Philipsen fuck Merlier

building more land and making the water pay for it

where does cyclingtorrents recruit?

Attached: 1551361987507.png (219x52, 2K)

Do you guys think this would be more helpful than the reflective vest? Its around 7$

Attached: dsf.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

Not very aero. But if that doesn't bother you then it should at least be visible.

Sides should be mesh. But is that even going to help, or its still sauna?

By "aero" I mean aerodynamic. You know how road cyclists wear tight-fitting stuff because it causes less drag, and is therefore faster.

As for breathability (i.e. whether it's a sauna inside), no idea. That thing looks like a rain jacket to me, with the hood, so I'm guessing you'd only wear it when it's raining anyway. $7 is a very good price though.

Oh yeah, I fogot to mention im just a daily commuter on me mums bike. Its probably gonna be good enough for my needs.

Ill post pics when I get it. Thanks for reading my blog :)

Just did an experiment

can hold 30 W more for the hour when listening to heavy metal compared to techno music.

Will try to replicate in the future.

you clearly misread my two posts as well. Of course it isn't a good thing epstein got whacked. I thought they might sacrifice some minor celebs and politicians to save the big ones.

>phillipsen
limburg and cringepilled
>merlier
west-vlaming and redpilled

For me, its greenstreets

Im bored as fuck lads, so bored that im going to watch the womens XCO race. For me, its Jolanda Neff

Attached: 1517323276280.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>even his wife is a fraud
kek

Attached: shimanodeathcar.jpg (3000x2000, 503K)

Ferrand Prevot is finally back on form so she could win it.

>Flat tyres
>Broken seatposts

Just how fucking shit are these MTBs? How is that even possible, these women weigh like 50kg how can a bike not handle that

Attached: 1401157821419.jpg (666x558, 46K)

don't forget broken chains. fairly common mechanical in XCO.

I just dont understand it, in years of riding mtb the only real issue ive ever had was a snapped chain once. Things like flat tyres etc just seem impossible to get on a mtb.

Also on the road I only ever had one flat tyre, and that was because of a nail which pierced it.

what the heck, this should be a new standard for commercial breaks.

Attached: Capture.png (1303x729, 532K)

Redbull tv should be the standard for sports broadcasting anyway.

This race between Jolanda and Pauline is quite spicy, love how they take different lines every time lel, it seems like they both desperately want to ride in 1st place.

Neff knows that if it will come to a sprint to the finish line, she will lose (as it was last two times). So she desperate to make some gap.

Attached: 2019-08-11 16-53-58.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

>Neff

what a hack

Is this Terpstra related to Niki I wonder?

Dont think so

Neff is gassed. Courtney exposed as the hack she is.

Meanwhile the european champs race is madness apparently, peloton is completely split up in five echelons. I bet itll all have died down by the time coverage starts, like always.

Attached: kirby.jpg (620x1088, 132K)

today is also windy there?

Not as crazy as yesterday, but still 5 bft which is more than enough for echelon racing in open spaces

When is it not windy in the Netherlands?

Nice. Here's hoping for some kino racing.

Its already habbening, lets just hope its still happening by the time coverage starts in one hour.
On the coast yes, where I live in central Netherlands its really not windy at all.

Rissveds is such a qt

good to see her back after she was fucked over by her own federation
fucking swedes, I swear to god

what happened?

they tried to force her to race with their sponsored equipment in championship events. It is naturally breaches contract she had with her own sponsors. Usually federations come to a compromises, but swede federation had hate boner for her for some reason and refused to find solution. At the same time she had personal issue with family loss so in the end she just said fuck it and threw a towel for almost a year. She came back to racing only this year.

Why are Sw*des like this. I also remember an incident with belle filles in France

jesus christ, how hard it is to change a wheel on MTB

They do it for f1 here actually. Now I just need a tv where I can tell it to blow up part of the screen to full size at the press of a button.

That sounds ridiculous, glad to see her back to winning races then

I tried for a bit but this is ridiculous. They are too slow for the track its kinda obvious. Seeing the wc jersey putting her foot down on every root is strange

twitter.com/BicyclingNL/status/1160497524395917312

Fucking kino

wew that peloton is completely decimated. Is that section part of the finishing circuit?

cute podium

Looking forward to MVDP dabbing on boomer nino this afternoon desu

Same. Plus it's raining as hell here so I prefer doing 1 hour on the trainer. I'll watch the race at the same time.

I have to give it to redbull tv, their coverage is very nice.

how fortunate for Nino that MVDP won't participate in WC this year

>I have to give it to redbull tv, their coverage is very nice.
and free
jewrosport, take note

I also really like that you can pause it and watch it back later etc, that really should be standard in this day and age.

Eurosport player has this option. Full time for dedicated streams, 5 minutes palyback for channels streams. Used to be 30-minutes, don't know why they gimped it.

VDP is almost as popular as Wout in Belgium. The fact that he doesn't sound very Dutch probably has something to do with that

he was also born in Belgium

Maybe it's just a few autist here, but every time I see someone seething about mvdp here he is Belgian.

I don't think Nino cares so much about wc. He's probably mad for Tokyo though

gib live pictures pls

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

HERE WE GO

Kristoff dying...

too fat

Went for a ride and found a comfy cafe. Waiting for my waffles to get ready.

Italians crashing this race with no survivors

Had some sort of mechanical tbf.

Arnaud Démare

what the fuck

Attached: 2019-08-11 18-44-47.webm (960x540, 2.74M)

Norge madman

Good number of Danes made the cut at least. If only we had a real sprinter for Morkov to lead-out.

Asgreen to attack in the final desu

HABBENING

Attached: goncern.jpg (587x587, 47K)

>Trentin

Based Italy crashing this race with no survivors

Me, cycling on the left

>Demare

Jebus at Asgreen closing that gap. That's super super impressive (but costly).

nice

based tractor man riding the gat toe

I-I-I-IS THAT SENECHAD!? YES

Yep

>Dutch tactics

>Dutch engineering

Who is that Brit who keeps gesturing autistically.

>limburg riders

>Belgium

lmaoing at these useless fucks

Chris Lawless

Kino jersey tho

>mezgec wearing black shoes black socks

yikes

>cuckard

> Dutch Cheese Museum

why of course

>"cheese"

Imagine the smell.

I hate cheese and people make fun of me for that

Attached: 1552918601759.gif (498x416, 89K)

reminds me of those Skoda commercials in TdF, those where pretty kino imo

lmao homow

>Senechal almost cuck'd

How the fuck can you hate cheese, especially as a Dutchman

Bottles flying everywhere in these full gas feed zones maybe try getting a hill lmao stupid Dutch

>norwegians playind Initial D
>doing it in flats

I want to watch this race but every time I watch cycling I think of poor bjorg and I just feel bad

I dont know, I used to like cheese as a child but at one point I vomited after eating some cheese and for some reason cheese now always make me feel like vomiting, its weird.

wtf who the hell hates cheese

finally some organized chase in G2

Am vegan and while I don't hate cheese itself, the process of obtaining cheese contradicts my own, personal ethical standards. I value the sentience and well-being of moo cows more than I value the taste of cheese.

That being said, I was never huge into my cheeses when I was a vegetarian, rather it was just an easy way of getting calories. I do miss Kinder Buenos though. Those motherfuckers are peng.

Can't you just pretend to be lactose intolerant?

So you want cows to go extinct?

they don't kill cows to get milk wtf

Attached: seneCHAD2.jpg (689x752, 181K)

but I like milk and yoghurt

Being a diary cow isn't the greatest existence. Also, calves are a by-product of diary.

What about cheese made artisanally in the Alps? Those cows look extremely happy to me.

The next spiderman

Why is Teunissen already giving everything, Groenewegen won't have anyone left in the final

but he won't be in the final if they don't close the gap

Lions have no care on "ethical standards" when stomach starts to scream

>create abomination
>why do you want this artificial creature to go extinct?
Eh, put a few in a sanctuary place and everybody's happy.

The calfs don't get long happy lives with their mothers. Plus the life of most dairy cows is basically born, impregnated, lose calf then deal with the trauma while getting constantly milked as you're pumped full of hormones in a cramped, shitty shed until you stop producing milk and are slaughtered just like any other livestock. It's probably better to be a veal calf than a milking cow tbrealtalk.

The virgin Dutch/Norwegian vs the CHAD Italian/Germans.

Hmm yeah I guess they need him to close the gap, I thought there were more guys left but the group is really small. And Langeveld is chilling so he can count on him later if necessary

Today, for me, It's Tripel Karmeliet.

Why tf does it foam so much

lmao the second the economy crashed you'd be milking cows with you own bloody hands nancyboy

>the eternal anglo

Attached: AutisticJustine Braisaz.jpg (1600x1067, 385K)

Me and another vegan friend saw some cows chilling in a large field and they looked, and probably were, happy. They probably have several years just chilling in fields before having a pretty crap few minutes. If that was the life of EVERY cow bred into the industry then I'd be alright with that on balance. Unfortunately, for most livestock, life is shit and unnecessarily so.

I have a choice. Lions don't.

seething incel dutchie

SEETHING Dutch

I have this bad premonition that VDP is going to get a mechanical in the Olympic MTB race in 2020 despite being the overwhelming favourite and that'll kill his race

Viviani will fuck this up lol

Get the fuck out with this shit

>ackermann and viviani in the breakaway

what the fuck am i watching

>Me and another vegan friend
stopped reading there

based kermiskoers

So you want to genocide cows? They want to live, m8

Criterium

Dutchfags got giggle'd

Agreed. Always this Brit with this fucking bullshit. Just fuck off

Sorry for making you confront your own conscience :-/

I'm done though. This thread isn't the place. A question was asked and it was answered so will duck out before it spirals into a shit show.

truth is the game was rigged from the start

this is why no one likes anglos in cycling

meanwhile MVDP dropped Boomter like a bag of rocks

*the world

lol that camera just got knocked into the next dimension

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>tfw I've seen dutchie REEEEing on at least two other Brits who aren't me.

Did an Anglo steal your mother? (I'm not going to suggest one stole your gf because you're clearly a virgin)

Alkmaar seems comfy af

Go kill a cow, m8

I don't have a conscience you fucking faggot. This thread is for cycling. Neck yourself.

>another thread sodomized by a br*t

Attached: ramoncasas.jpg (900x1551, 394K)

If they want to live why eat them then?

>tfw no senechad kino this time

Rip

Attached: schurt.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Because thats why they live

2/3 chance for quick step kino though

No, and I'm not that Dutchie, just tired about Anglo retarded "opinions" here about everything that had nothing to do with cycling. Nobody cares, you are not interesting or special, just fuck off with your bullshit.

De vis is gaan vliegen Michel

based MVDP dabbing on Schurter at his own home soil

>tfw lampaert was belgian champion in judo and had a black when he was 6 years old

based boomer boer

What's wrong with killing them all then?

Viviani won't be in DQS next season though

>Cavendish in charge of the chase
can't see this everyday

*Crashes and takes out the entire peleton*

give him your energy bros

Attached: lampaert_6.jpg (1000x750, 109K)

fag

Because no one would farm them? Are you retarded?

Attached: 1544305776166.jpg (3682x2454, 1.01M)

He could totally do it. A well-timed attack and the two sprinters will be looking at each other.

pour it at an angle m8
also, good choice

what's going on with km counter?

that wasn't me m8
btw you're still a humongous faggot and it has nothing to do with you being a brit

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
It's just like this scit except it's about brits not gays

You bring up the point that they just want to live and not get genocided. I was just trying to let yourself see the fault in your reasoning in the argument you made here .

Dutch broadcasters are notoriously shit with information. Used to be the case in Gold Race always as well

This parcours is really silly

*crack*
*pssh*
*aaahhh*
Now Indurain, THAT was a rider

Attached: boomer.png (1000x861, 259K)

LAMPAERT
A
M
P
A
E
R
T

KOMAAAN

>Ackermann

Based lampaert cucking this 2 cucks.

Based chad viviani

If Viviani loses this he is the joke of the century

Waar gaat het parcours langs eigenlijk? Niet gekeken tot nu toe. Nog spicy shit in de duinen bij Schoorl/Bergen/Bergen aan zee? Of gewoon saai plat door de polder alleen?

fuck this italian cuck

Is Lambaert strong enough tho?

Wow ever since Viviani moved to Cofidis he's become high IQ tactically?

Lampaert riding for silver

Why can't this retard commentator pronounce Lampaert

It's thanks to based Cassani.

How is cuckermann so dead after such a short stage?

WTF Lampaert is such a huge fucking cuckold LMAO

Italy dominated this race desu. #respect

>Lampaert giving viviani the win
Fuck quick-step

>50km/h

fat

>q
>w
>l

>Championship
>3h30 race

Wtf are you talking about? Cows are like dogs, their evolutionary reproductive strategy is serving humans, why cant u understand that retard

Nah I think Lampaert is just this awful at tactics

hodverdomme

>tfw cucked Schurter once again

Attached: 2019-08-11 20-08-48.webm (1920x1080, 1.88M)

just riding for silver la

No, he clearly gave viviani a leadout, fuck this faggot

Isn't Viviani olympic champion chase on track?
Impossible to drop him after only 3h30 race and beat him in the sprint

He at least tried tb h.

Lol no, if it wasnt fixed, he wouldve sat up as soon as viviani caught him

Kek

That's what he should have done, Lampaert is just dumb or content with silver

Boomter absolutely capitulating lmao

"Looking forward to maybe winning a race again" (when MVDP not racing)

Yeah, it was fixed, quickstep ruining the classics like always

Or he didn't have the legs.

>didn't have the legs to sit up

lol ok

WC then

Reminder that Viviani is still an exposed fraud who can't win a mass sprint in GT races against any real opposition (or le cyclocross man) to save his life

He gave viviani the win, sorry italibro but this win is tainted

OP here.

Won't be near a laptop until Tuesday so someone else will have to do the new thread.

Whoever does it, please ensure it isn't total shit.

why would they do it though? Viviani transfers to Cofidis for the next season

>Tfw he's gonna race that stupid Norgwegian race instead of Eneco tour

No idea bro, but it was clear as day lampaert was riding for 2nd

Meant to get keep attacking, if he sat up it was a certain win and ez win for Viviani.
Yeah because there was nothing he could do, Viviani was just superior.

jersey ugly as fuck desu

glad lampaert didnt win it

Of course he knew he couldn't beat Viviani.

>The beater of Bonifazio
>The demolisher of Demare
>The marauder of Modolo
>The butcher of Bennett
>The massacrer of Mareczko
Imagine rating someone because of beating these "elites"

How would sitting up and let Viviani do the work make it an easier win for Viviani? You're making no sense mate.

he could sit up and attack on the cobbles again terrroni

Which is why he rode viviani to the line???

>the lambaster of Lampaert

NEW THREAD

>the assblaster of Ackermann

Viviani would have just paced himself and outsprint him easily, Ackermann was dead anyway not threat.

He tried a pathetic acceleration and shaked his head, he lost ez.

That would still have made it harder for Viviani than literally pulling him to the line. Win's tainted, sorry Mario.

And wouldn't have made him win either so yeah at least he tried to drop him lol.

I think you have "literally pulled him to the finish" confused with "tried to drop him". Watch more cycling and you may eventually understand the tactics. There's still hope if you're under 15 as I assume you are.

Nah you are just coping lmao.

cringe bro