Why do people like her so much?

Why do people like her so much?

Attached: Becky-Lynch-1280x720.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Because edrones like whoever wwe tells them to.

because she's not only the best Wrestler in the World, but she is our modern day Stone Cold Steve Austin. She's the Lass Kicker, Becky 2 Belts, She's THE MAN! Thank you, Becky, for saving WWE.

Why is her gimmick now wearing novelty sunglasses? Who thought that was a good idea?

Attached: death.png (362x424, 283K)

They don't take a look at the ratings, attendances, merch sales, stock rating.

She's cute

>beautiful
>charismatic
>great worker
>underdog
>empowering
>rebel
gee i wonder why people would possibly support her, really makes ya think

filtered

good you don't deserve to read my based posts ya dingleberry

They don’t we live in the era of wrestling where people just pretend to like wrestlers

theyre told to like here so they do.

>beautiful
>underdog
What year do you think this is?

confidence being attractive isnt a meme, if youre also good looking it can take you to the top of the division

Her """burns""" on twitter get the twitter stan community posting YAAAASSSS SLAY QUEEN shit in her mentions. E' marks pretend she's good in the ring because they've been told all the horsememe are good in the ring when the only ones that are barely passable are Charles and Sasha because at least Sasha can work at a high pace and it nearly kills her which adds a legit danger to watching her matches which unironically gets people to pay closer attention during them, Charles when she isn't no selling is passable and if she didn't win literally everything she'd be regarded as just a good hand like Natty. Asuka mogs them all in charisma and match quality but every time she drags one of these shitters to a passable match fuckwits all over twitter give credit to both women and act like it's a two way street even though Asuka clearly paces the matches and takes the biggest bumps.

Basically, she's ultra discount Conor McGregor and you can't acknowledge her matches are shit or it's sexist or something and she didn't continue concussing Kairi that one time like Charles did so she's a really great worker.

Just piles of cringe all over the place.

Imagine being autistic enough to type all this out.

No they don't. They pushed her while theg buried everyone vince wanted.

Based

she's trying to become like that flamboyant ginger boxer guy

based
his comeback to you was very funny, i'd recommend unfiltering him, even just to read his reply

This perfectly sums up why Becky is such a cringe wrestler that never should have left the undercard. Thanks user.

News to me

No idea to be honest. It's a lame, tryhard act she's got.

>hates mma guys coming in the business
>imitates mma guys
kwab

Charles has the same stink as Roman on her. The fans are sick if her so whoever she feuds with becomes a babyface

I hope she tears an acl before mania

vagina

Cringe

She's like a quirky GTA character in that pic

>Her """burns""" on twitter get the twitter stan community posting YAAAASSSS SLAY QUEEN shit in her mentions
Which is funny because when some wrestler has a go a Beko they all seethe about it. Like last night Bliss made a comment on a wwe ig post saying "Pretty sure that's Corbin's gimmick" and they didn't like it. Legitimately seethed about someone making an accurate statement towards Beko.

she really does
Exactly

what is happening to becky’s character?

she's basically conor mcgregor only you dont have to worry about her getting coked up and attacking fans and shit. also she has a vagina which comes with its own set of pros and cons so i guess there's some kind of depth there.

nice self-insert

She's pretty chill.
Had a coffee with her and rollins yesterday.

Because they don't have the filter. I have the filter, as many on here do, so I can see that this bitch is not tough. Nia Jax has the filter, which is why she popped Becky in the nose. We all know Becky is an average chick who in a shoot fight would get mauled by Bezler

nice headcanon you got going on there pal. care to self insert into the angle and extrapolate on your point?

Based

>Charles
>Passable
No. She's probably the worst of the lot.