sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/essentials

>Guide to Football Manager
guidetofootballmanager.com/

>Pairs and Combinations:
passion4fm.com/football-manager-player-role-combinations-duty-pairs/

>Team Shape and Mentality:
community.sigames.com/topic/401273-what-is-team-shape/

>Team Talks:
strikerless.com/2016/02/19/the-hartman-doctrine-why-the-hairdryer-treatment-works-surprisingly-well/

>Training and mentoring in FM19
community.sigames.com/topic/452839-fm2019-the-unofficially-official-training-and-mentoring-guide/

>Macca's database:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe ('15)
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap ('16)

youtube.com/watch?v=qrM66OPeMoE

Attached: Bielsa1433.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.premierleague.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-q7NUPl1yOI
community.sigames.com/topic/448638-fm19-training-a-brief-guide/
community.sigames.com/topic/452839-fm2019-the-unofficially-official-training-and-mentoring-guide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Classico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

threadly reminder to join the /trb/ fantasy football league

code - hklz89

>1433

Please, play a sudaca league

Attached: 1557019271979.png (378x632, 490K)

>first day at the club
>far more familiar with the tictacs than my other bunch of shitters

just what i'd expect.

Attached: tactics.jpg (404x34, 4K)

What a crazy game lol.

Attached: gg no re.jpg (1677x1041, 281K)

>I stop posting on trb
>trb go back to THRIVING

hmm

Attached: 1522143571625.jpg (369x387, 24K)

And another one.

Attached: gg.jpg (408x467, 38K)

How did it feel going from 7-1 up to 7-5

Was a little bit worrying.
They started scoring when I changed mentality to positive and to stay on feet.

>ever staying on your feet

Didn't want to risk getting a red card or some injury, they were already blown the fuck out 7-1.

This has been much more enjoyable after I stopped focusing on the club's finances, entirely. The board can deal with that.

Attached: 1556476281817.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Oh boy I might actually have a run in the CL this year on the 4th time of asking.

Attached: Lazio v Wenger's Young Boys_ Pitch Full.png (1920x1002, 2.72M)

High PA most likely.

>tfw you're 2 weeks passed your usual regen date and you're getting worried you're not getting regens and the /trb/ database has bugged

Is there any point to hiring a data analyst for youth teams?

Lazio lost, but Roma got rekt. I'm okay with this

>they came an entire month late
>best player 2* PA
i'm distraught

>tfw you don't get an intake at all next season

To analyze youth data.

Anybody on Linux managed to get the logos working?

Alright lads, I caved and downloaded Geniescout again. But noticed something I hadn't seen before.

Started an Everton save (FM18) with the original database, Tom Davies had a PA of 150. Which seemed low considering how good he was in my original save. So I started another save with the updated database, and he had a PA of 144.

So I loaded my original save, and a 29 year old Tom Davies had a CA and PA of 167.

Its been 11 years and I literally only just learned PA can change. Why did nobody tell me this?

Attached: DP0r5YEW0AEtwUg.jpg (687x683, 48K)

Based Temperley

Are you the Bosnia user?

PA is randomized in a range usually determined by a 20 point range of negative stats, i.e. -10, -9.5, -9, the more negative the higher the max in the range

young players usually don't have fixed PA values, so they differ from save to save

but once the career is started it becomes a fixed number

it's a 30 point range. -7 is 110-140, for example. -8 is 130-160

i mean 20 points as in it's a 0-10 scale in 0.5 increments, so 20 separate ranges. Not ranges of 20. Poor wording.

ffs /trb/ choking the champions league spots again

Attached: Best League In The World_ Overview Past Positions.png (1920x1002, 146K)

feels bad man

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1912x1026, 290K)

No, my family are still alive.

I don't understand this. Can you type it again in dumb-speak?

I would have assumed that was only true for regens. I'll check it when I get home.

Potential is on a range of 0-200
A lot of players have their potential ability randomized to be in a set 30 point range between 0-200
This is determined in the editor by setting a number between 0 and 10 with a negative before it. It goes up in 0.5 increments

Example, -10 player in the editor has 170-200 PA, -9.5 has 160-190, -9 has 150-180

so on so forth

Tom Davies is between 140-170 because he's got -8.5

something like that

Are you the guy who can only make food in one particular way?

>having to play a CL semi final with half my team injured and no fit strikers
Sad times

Attached: P$G v Wenger's Young Boys_ Pitch Full.png (1920x1002, 2.64M)

I see. Is the cut-off age for this randomization the same as the end of tutoring age?

I'm British, so obviously this is an accurate Barnum statement.

>That Roberto Martinez formation

Attached: 67467474864.jpg (234x314, 34K)

I actually started on a 4-4-fucking-2 which was ill advised because due to injures I didn't have the players for it. This is my normal defensive formation. I went to it at 3-0 and was the better team after that. Should have done it from the start.

Valiant effort

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys v P$G_ Pitch Full.png (1920x1002, 2.81M)

the second you start a save the players with randomised PA will be assigned a set PA, the idea is simply that it will fluctuate at least a little between each save

>Mike's team, Watford, have just signed Sarr irl
The prophecy is being fulfilled brothers, the end times are upon us

Attached: Sarr.png (1319x1298, 217K)

Could he be the GOAT, or am I going to be disappointed again?

Fuck the CF role btw, I'm going full treq.

Attached: senators son.jpg (1280x974, 148K)

Charlton have a player called Sarr and have for years. The prophecy was written long ago.

>Fuck the CF role btw, I'm going full treq.
Sounds more like you're going full pleb

Only took 8 years to break That Phil When No GFs record

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-5.png (1920x1002, 198K)

>mfw getting cucked out of a win by a shitter having the game of his fucking life
How does a striker with 9 (NINE) finishing score a hattrick?

Attached: 653.png (593x635, 162K)

Reminder Cyle Larin has scored hat tricks before

Attached: Canadian finishing.webm (715x430, 1.02M)

Daily reminder that Eric Boulton and Fabian Brunnstrom both have hat tricks in the NHL.

They aren't some mythological accomplishment only achieved by the Adonises of the sporting world. It's just some fuck scoring thrice in one match.

Yeah but hockey matches have a higher scores than football
Look at the last season's conference and SC finals, only 3 out of 17 games has less than 5 goals; or the WC, which had 6.44 average goals per game - even Bundesliga had less than half of that at 3.18 av

True. Both Brunnstrom and Boulton were awful by NHL standards though.

name a more kino UCL final

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1032, 304K)

>check up on Meme Master since i sold him
>he picked up 10 bookings in 11 games at his new club
brilliant as ever

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1?

Attached: 1344385734850.png (432x251, 66K)

4-3-2-1-2

strikerless

5-2-1-2

This, with a libero : )

>Sign midfielder for £20m
>decent, but underperforms compared to his stats
>Check expiring contracts a season later
>Midfielder that's literally identical but also slightly better at defending and better in the air available for free

well looks like you're up for sale you Portuguese bellend

How many sub-nationalities (i.e. Basque) are there in the game.

Also does anyone know if there are other clubs that have the hard-coded "Athletic Bilbao-type" transfer policy?

Can;t wait till new guy has shit hidden stats

Lazio doesn't allow you to sign black players or any player from the nation of Israel.

I believe one of the Mexican clubs only allows Mexiboos

Treq is and always will be the patrician choice. Especially solo treq.

>the absolute state of Antigua GFC

i can't tell whether you're joking or not

Altinordu in Turkey only allow Turkish players.

He is joking, Steyn.

C.D. Guadalajara doesn't allow any fackin' foreners

LADS

IT'S

TIME

FOR

YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOR THE /trb/ FPL LEAGUE

code - hklz89

relativity

WRONG

IT'S TIME FOR THE SEASON TO START IN 2 BONGS AND 15 BINGS

Attached: HERE WE GO.png (642x153, 8K)

What's more important for a HoYD, 'Working With Youngsters' or 'Judging Player Potential'?

>playing a club without a logo
Christ that's going to be embarrassing when you end up losing.

Personality.

Assuming they have the same personality. Figured that went without saying.

well that's unexpected

Attached: 20190809184137_1.jpg (1826x924, 168K)

RIP Narrich

Just noticed how FM'd Legia got yesterday lol
Calling it now, they'll get beaten in Athens by a goal to finish our yearly eurowpierdol

Attached: legła.jpg (663x938, 77K)

PUKKI
E
R
K
E
L
E

/trb/ is ALIVE

sup

not much, considering wether if go out get drunk or stay at home sober and play vidya. Also had a 3 hour siesta today, pretty comfy.

Sounds like the perfect day to end by getting trashed alongside FM.

Are there any good database updates to 18 that have most of the recent transfers? Only ones I can find are from October 2018.

>8

10 vs 4000

hope they dont die

Attached: 20190809232256_1.jpg (1600x837, 141K)

r8 my strikerless tactics

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 398K)

cheat/10

how am I cheating it's a bunch of kids

forgot pic

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 215K)

Even worse tbqh like making a save and signing the yearly cheese. You already know theyre world class players, whats the point?

>whats the point?
how else am I going to compete with this famalam?

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 202K)

or this

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 203K)

or this

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 208K)

Inter has fucking Jair for crying out loud

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 206K)

Yea I dont think this semen slurping db is for me

totally fair to have a bunch of 16 yos in this world whoever they are

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 207K)

I'm not even doing that good

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 174K)

There are couple on steam workshop - FMI official one - wll official for FMI at least, but a new one is coming out soon

Also, is anyone running this on Linux through Proton? How do you get the logos to work?

We won. Get fukt kiddo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-084103_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 234K)

> 1-6 long shots
fuck you vanarama conference

Attached: Long shots mane.webm (1302x672, 1.13M)

Why is 4-3-3 the goat formation?

3 strikers overload 4 man defenders because fullbacks naturally drift forward making every counter a goal opportunity.

What match speed do you guys play on? Pic related is objectively the best as it feels like the actual speed a football match is played in.

Attached: speed.jpg (1855x1080, 499K)

>Quintina refuses to sign a new contract because 'team level does not match his ambition'
>IMPLYING
Fuck sake. What am I suppose to do?

Attached: hatricks.png (514x143, 14K)

Sign better players

My youth regens are all world class due to high level training facilities and world class coaching, they've peaked (bar Quintana) but there's nothing I can because Bosnia has 4 Foreign Player limit, which I've already filled up with Columbian regens my scouts knowledge gave me. Therefore I can only improve it via Bosnian/Dual Nationality and none of them are better than the players I have, bar players which won't join me (like Pjanic etc). I've yet to lose a game in the league, only games I've lost are in CL.

Nothing more I can do. I can't sign anybody to please him. For some reason promoting players you've had in youth team for 3 years doesn't count.

Same here, just a different camera and shorter highlights.

Sometimes I like to switch to 2D when trying out new formations and tactics.

Attached: da.jpg (1669x1041, 365K)

>Sometimes I like to switch to 2D when trying out new formations and tactics.

What do you feel you get out of it? With my vire I dont feel the need

>tfw rotational play still doesn't go further than IF cuts in and WB overlaps in fm ;_;

It feels like I have a better view of what's going on, I can see much better how my players are moving on the pitch and if they're sticking to their roles correctly and stuff like that.

Just use FMRTE like you usually do m8, stop complaining to make it appear like you don't cheat your way to hollow victories

barely

Anyone outside of Wales can beat TNS. That's as low ambition as you can get

this

wew

to be fair I think any serial LLM manager here could tell you none of his stuff adds up.

>praise
>concede in next highlight

Attached: mourinho_mata_miss.webm (576x384, 239K)

Well I am specifically playing a custom league to access the best facility but lowest rep club in the game. That produces shit like this every year, pic related. The game is easy and I am specifically doing this to get the league rep up. However I do not know what is used as the calculation for that particular position. If it's CA compared to team, Rep compared to team, Rep compared to team mates, etc. I've played hundreds of hours of 'proper' FM through the years, including being a top manager on Football Manager Live. So, I dunno why you're mad. If you're so mad that i'm playing a club with facilities and youth recruitment way above what you'd want them to have, complain to Miles, he put the stats in. I've played plenty of other games and with the right stats and micromanging set pieces, you can do really well.

What 'none of his stuff'? I specifically took over this team because whomever made the database gave it insane facilities and it was the lowest rep club with the best facilities in the game. If you're gonna say 'well it's cheating to play this club' then I can see your point, but I'm doing it on purpose to get them up because playing Sporting is lame because it is the best facility club in the game iirc.

Attached: youths.png (1742x571, 129K)

Never praise. Even if you take a morale hit, never praise. It makes them slack. Even if you're 4-0 up, you'll draw 4-4 or lose 5-4 or something. The game is bugged to fuck. Praise post game if you must, never do it at HT.

>nothing of the Sheffield United of last season is left
>it's literally a useless striker who has no clue who to mark and sitting deep in a 352 against fucking Bournemouth now

Thats fantasy Premier League lost right there for me.

Whats new in fm20 lads?

Your player can now get accused of sexual assault, damaging his and the team's reputation; if both are high enough though, nothing happens

proper rotational play, proper set piece routines, customizable pressing schemes, players actually moving up after they've played a forward pass, false 9 also moving back up in possession rather than just sitting in the amc hole, wing backs not crossing when there is someone blocking the cross but rather playing the pass to the open teammate so one of them can advance his position, striker will now defend because that's modern game (for people not liking this there is an option to play fm20 in the fm19 skin), players in position with their head faced towards their own goal are now more aggressively pressed rather than the slow tap-dancing, you can now tell the interviewer that the question is dumb, you can now give a 90 minute powerpoint presentation on your opposition scouting.

diagonal runs

>mfw i thought this was real for a hot second

Attached: 1444960341474.jpg (800x600, 34K)

some english user was saying they're going to revamp the youth academy aspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=-q7NUPl1yOI

>you'll never be able to create movement like this in fm

Inside info?

>[insert every single Serie A/B/C club here] make offer for Primorec's Stefano Pizza

fuck off heres your fucking pizza

Attached: 1491054423312.webm (640x480, 1.43M)

He is making stuff up.

nah, i also remember him giving some accurate details from last year's closed beta, that weren't posted anywhere before. like shape selector being removed, etc. quite possible that he's an insider.

anyway, youth academies sound like something SI could focus on, after revamping the training/mentoring system last year. i imagine they'd also market the fuck out of it, saying shit like "CrEaTe YoUr oWn La MaSiA", you know people would gobble it up like crazy.

but will you be able to choose the color of the training cones

>Offers made for Primorec's Pizza
>Standard in offer for Pizza
>Catania trial offer for Pizza

Attached: 1495401168924.webm (854x480, 2.64M)

look at this absolute madlad of a regen.

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (1734x708, 410K)

>I've played hundreds of hours of 'proper' FM through the years, including being a top manager on Football Manager Live.
Is this a new copypasta?

lmao get fucked Guardiolel

Attached: man shitty.jpg (1280x974, 343K)

>Wenger
>Those PPMs
What a waste. Only good for Support duty.

brainlet here, why does that make him only good for (s)?

He'll keep going forward with or without the ball regardless of the role/duty because his PPMs say so. Unless there are PIs you want to use, there's not much of a reason to have him on Attack duty since he's already very aggressive with his movement. And he's a fucking winger.

I don't think he'll ever leave the opposing end line 2bh

Of course you'd say that. Not that I really disagree 2bh...

Attached: Canadian wingers.webm (800x448, 339K)

can you level up manager stats?

Like if I wanted to put my coaching and playing levels are lw as possible is there any chance I can raise them?

>He calls them "Stats"
With Reputation and Coaching Badges, you can improve your Manager Attributes. However, you cannot decide how the attribute points will be distributed.

Attached: 1473965206636.gif (302x339, 1.72M)

how high can they be raised to?

Higher than any AI manager, but you can't get 20s everywhere, far from it. When you create your manager, you gotta pick the ones that are important to your type of save. Obviously if you start with the lowest badge and no experience as a football player, you won't get much of a choice throughout your career.

ok thanks

Why is FM12 still so popular?

Attached: a.jpg (962x494, 123K)

12 and 15 best versions

Why couldn't he retrain him as an Inside Forward?

tfw been updating my fm15 database for the past 4 years

My autism levels have decreased and now I no longer can play with any team for more than three seasons

Still messing around with Geniescout, finding more shit I didn't know about. I always thought "important matches" couldn't change, except maybe a little bit through tutoring.

This guy was 20 when I bought him, and I couldn't tutor him because of his squad status. So how did this happen? Does playing him in big games slowly increase this, or is it building him up in the media before big games?

Attached: Big Game Hunt.jpg (741x561, 60K)

Some mental attributes increase with experience and influence from other players.

that's barely enough to set up your scouting network, hans.

This seems like an off, is this an oof? 17 foreign player limit seems fine.

Attached: oof.jpg (1855x1080, 230K)

>210 cm

hoo lee fuk

makes me want to stick him up front and watch him manhandle people

Attached: manlets btfo.jpg (954x439, 90K)

lads, i'm literally managing the tallest player in the world.

>The tallest player in football and the tallest goalkeeper in the world is Simon Bloch Jorgensen who stands at a remarkable 2.10 m or six ft and 10.5 in. He is a Danish goalkeeper who spent his early career with Frem, FC Copenhagen, B.93, and B.1908. He has also played for clubs like Accrington Stanley and Whitehawk.

and here i was, thinking i'd struggle getting into a new save.

Attached: 1029920116.jpg (490x322, 42K)

He could, but he'd be a version of LCIM that was made retarded by his PPMs. I'd rather have him use a Support duty as a ST since Support duties strikers don't make a lot of forward runs: it would also avoid all the hoofs your players make whenever they see a ST on Attack duty.

That is, if you can't get him to forget his dumb PPMs.

Attached: 1487108847287.png (357x464, 3K)

I'd use him in attack during corner kicks/free kicks.

>210cm
I found a guy with 207cm once, with like 20 jumping, 19 heading. He's available to buy, he's in some French Ligue 2 I think.

Speaking of which, my goalie just scored a goal after a corner kick to seal us the Bundesliga title lol

Attached: gk goal.jpg (1673x1041, 670K)

I know
Just get bored after a couple seasons now

Have you tried holidaying like 75 years into the future before starting?

>3 full seasons without a single free kick goal

I can't take it. Considering buying FM19 just for free kicks.

Attached: leukemia.jpg (332x374, 18K)

Is there anything more /devilish/ than MLS intake day when playing LLM?

this changes everything

Attached: wjx81o3nmuyz.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

>amateur lads from Tonga and Chad
you love to see it

*dab*
the state of Phil Jones and still winning

Attached: Arselel v Wenger's Young Boys_ Pitch Full.png (1920x1002, 2.68M)

I feel like I should be doing something about those PPMs but I'm not sure...

Attached: 20190811140510_1.jpg (1600x837, 203K)

>down to page 8 in an hour

Stupid premier league

The squad, love these men, too bad ill get rid of them when i get promoted

Attached: thesquad.jpg (269x189, 15K)

>non-regens
Disgusting.

What the fuck is that scoring record though.

Lads the Yea Forumserb Owl is back and /trb/ is trying to win its 2nd championship.

We're getting a bye into the second round where we face either /copalib/ or /ligamx/ it seems.

What's the FM19 meta formation? We need to use the most OP tactic as per usual.

Aren't wingers actually functional now in 19?

Sounds like no memes and a straight up 4-V-1

test

allright the captcha isnt retarded any more
im playing narrow 433 in league 2 and absolutely destroying the league. My strikers score a ridiculous amount of goals.

Attached: 433.jpg (1854x1080, 444K)

look at me
im the trb now

Attached: 1534242937084.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

4-V-1 with wingers or wingmids here? PES makes a distinction. 4-V-1 can be a 4-3-3 in PES.

Also is it still The Gegenpress as the most OP FM tactic? Or is it something else as a team playstyle.

Fucking wild.

Smash and grab baby.

Wingmids wouldn't sit so far up to make it a 4-3-3 would it?

Nope. PES considers wingers forwards and wingmids as mids while FM is just they're all midfielders so that's why I ask for clarification.

Oh. Well I guess they'd be winger-forwards then.

narrow 4-3-3 has been broken for a while now. the ai simply can't deal with 3 attack duties up front, so you should steamroll everything right up to the premier league.

not sure why they don't get rid of it completely, since it's pretty much obsolete in real life. just like they got rid of the libero behind the CBs position, "because no one plays like that anymore".

... explain like i'm 5 please

Yoof in the US are amateurs and you can freely poach them

Why is this guy not getting any loan offers whatsoever? I'm setting the fees at 0% and only demanding First Team duty for fuck's sake. I figure he's decent enough to start for some teams anywhere in Europe.

Attached: ed9ace18b7d479735a2a522dac0d6293.png (1920x1040, 326K)

Aren't MLS intake regens like 22 though?

ive picked up 18 year olds from the MLS academies before

Spooky.

Stoked to have bagged 4 against Liverpool but fuck me at least 3 of their goals were soft as shit. How do I get my CB's to stop getting memed by long balls over the top?

Attached: 20190811232138_1.jpg (1680x1050, 264K)

From my limited experience, you can't. Like how in 16 you could do nothing to to stop crosses after your fullbacks got skinned over and over again.

woo I won a champions league

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys v Manure_ Pitch Full.png (1920x1002, 2.51M)

Attached: zuberfail.gif (400x313, 3.21M)

Somehow Bornemouth won the Europa League

Attached: CL.jpg (1920x786, 169K)

That group C is awful.

real jew hours

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-6.png (1920x1002, 202K)

you should just be paying them in hotpockets

>Butcher sent off
Like pottery.

Attached: Daniele De Rossi.jpg (960x639, 63K)

I need that first jersey irl

Attached: Tim Tebow_ Inbox-18.png (1920x986, 263K)

You're playing Liverpool m8. As mentioned, your only solace are faster defenders, especially if you play a high line. Just fast and ideally strong defenders. Brains completely optional, all players are retarded anyway.

god, the trialing system is a pain in the ass this year. what SI did, is remove the ability to offer hundreds of trials at once (club now cancels them, saying there's enough trialists at the club already).

however, the trick to bypass that, is to simply continue once before offering another batch of players trials and then the board don't care, for some reason.

clearly the trialing system is an exploit in lower leagues (much more efficient than clogging up 2-3 scouts with hundreds of reports), but instead of fixing the problem completely, they just made the whole process a pain in the ass. in typical SI fashion.

>literally a human trafficking operation

thank god we don't even have to pay for their meals, or we'd go bankrupt.

Attached: trials.jpg (936x490, 112K)

99% of them are only there for an hour so we could afford half a sandwich and some tap water.

How small is your scrollbar after the summer window lads?

I had 1121 players on trial this summer

Attached: trials.jpg (1854x1080, 207K)

is it worth re-signing a player just to sell him?

Absolutely. Fat dosh.

>unexpectedly got promoted
>have to find suitable replacements for half of the squad now
I feel intimidated

which league are you playing in?

When your club makes up your entire country's economy

Attached: BATE Borisov_ Finances Summary-2.png (1920x986, 1.1M)

Oh hey the first team that isn't me has managed to LLM their way to the /trb/ prem

Attached: Shakhtar Wax Tappers_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 328K)

James Wong, just your typical Scottish-American-Belarusian

Attached: James Wong_ Overview Information.png (1920x986, 1.25M)

>Opposition LB scores a 30 yard screamer to draw the match
>Long Shots: 3

Attached: 1551565895333.jpg (875x709, 91K)

lads where are you

Damn it feels good to be a tactical mastermind

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 234K)

o\

On trial at La Masia for a week

based and catenaccio-pilled

Hope you're found innocent m8

I may have overdosed

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 249K)

how likely are your fans to be "SCORE SUM FAKIN GOALS"-types
and where has this unbeaten streak put you in the league

Attached: fcmagdeburg.jpg (680x201, 75K)

Is FM19 better than 18? Worth buying?

They seem rather content
And 9th, which is higher than our predicted 12th, so the board is content as well.

Attached: Untitled.png (947x143, 14K)

honestly this seems pretty good, keep it going!
CAM ON IFK VÄRNAMO
SCORE SUM FAKIN CLEAN SHEETS

I'm taking the night off FM to literally perm my hair straight. Sick of this Jewfro shit.

Kinda distraught that it ended. It was a corner goal too.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 956K)

gutted :(
i cannot get my idiots to defend set pieces properly no matter what i do so i leave it on default now

so I fucked up

I last played FM in 2014, but I fucking went and bought FM2019 after adding it to a shopping list and seeing it sit there for two days

I lack impulse control and like a disgusting addict I'm back on. Will someone give me the quick rundown

same as the old ones except regens look dumber now

perfect

Was out all day drinking and enjoying this city. Sorry mate.

Degenerate

I'm heading back home in a few days don't you worry.

Should I sell for $60 million?

I have other CM's who are nowhere near as good, but it's impossible to get a decent offer on a player in the SPL. I have three great Mexican players and they still lost to England in the opening KO round lol

Attached: Lemuel González (Overview_ Profile)-2.png (1920x1001, 583K)

VAR SUCKS

Attached: 1561020917003.png (1059x595, 230K)

I have a minor eye infection

I hope you relegate

is this a real person? I didn't mod the db.

Attached: capn.png (1366x728, 214K)

rude

>so i leave it on default now

default set pieces are absolute dogshit. just have your best jumpers occupy all zonal marking spots, your ball winner (best aggression, bravery) on the edge of the box for 2nd balls, throw the rest around randomly and you should be fine. unless you're managing a team of manlets that is, in which case, delete the save immediately.

Naw its kinda regen/faceinthegame type situation but the club he spawns at is random.
He's usually shit though.

>when you scream your heart out at half time

Attached: show me something else.jpg (111x306, 9K)

He's always Welsh too. He only really shows up at Welsh clubs and Man United who get Welsh regens.

This is my cousin.

>his goalie doesn't provide assists

Attached: counter.jpg (657x435, 23K)

how to do training in 19 just started gaem

>his goalie doesn't provide goals

Attached: solvi fk.gif (308x300, 605K)

>community.sigames.com/topic/448638-fm19-training-a-brief-guide/
>community.sigames.com/topic/452839-fm2019-the-unofficially-official-training-and-mentoring-guide/

Attached: milos.jpg (1081x302, 72K)

Lads I'm playing as Salzburg and I just hired Phil Cannon. He looks to have amazing stats. The club had HoYD as the U18 Manager as well, so I hired Phil as that. Phil has amazing training stats but only manages 3 stars. I don't know why, is it due to split job? That doesn't make sense as both work with Youths. I'm playing Salzburg due a specific player who is a kid and want him to become world class, but not quite sure how to do it (I also can't spend more money firing staff and shit, I need to win stuff to unlock more staff too). So, why is this guy so bad at training?

Post pic

Attached: phil.png (1101x401, 49K)

He should be 4 star, are you having him train more than one category?

Nope, I always go into training and do category one by one until I find their best one, then move on. Once I have highest I can do, I then put myself on the worst things (I pretend I am world class manager and stuff so training is good) and use extra coaches to reduce work load. He's 3* in everything.

I'm wondering if it is due to staff split? I gave him U18 Manager + HOYD.

I mean it Norbro. 433 narrow and trial abusing. It's worst than your Lincoln City save.

What was wrong with my lincoln save?

Attached: clubpage2028.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

433 narrow

You feel very strongly about a totally legitimate strategy for winning football games

>not playing 433 the CORRECT way

Attached: MESSI.jpg (686x351, 156K)

In my defense i rotate between 433 and 4231

I usually end up with 433 due to signing one too many strikers and needing to give them gametime

This season i have 26 games playing 433 and 19 playing 4231

Attached: formations.jpg (1854x1080, 459K)

CanPL confirmed.

>getting knocked out by United twice
Disgusting.

im in league 1 bro

No excuses.

>with 433 narrow
absolutely deserved

imagine they've actually improved the game
that's absolutely not it, but imagine

I reckon it's because they've spent hours making hashtag united playable.

> on a bad run
> play against bottom of the league
> they score straight from kickoff after 16 seconds
> defender plays a backpass giving them a 2nd goal 5 minutes later
> striker gets injured shortly after
why doesn't the game just flat out tell me to spread my fucking asscheeks?

>Celtic

>leltic

Imagine a non-Steaua Romanian team in the CL.

Dreams.

Narrow 433 is basically how Spurs were playing in pre season

>porto

Anyway, played first game as Salzburg, won 6-0. Was in cup against minor team but, we'll see. I just wanna make Erling Håland world class. Dude banged in 9 goals in a single game in U20 World Cup, so want to make him amazing.

And by 9 goals in U20 World Cup I mean IRL.

Odd... one game by good tactical knowledge + tactical training coach gave me opposition advice (I usually do it to speed it up) but this time my Ass Man did it and he's good at working out ability/potential but not tactical knowledge and it seems lesser. Before you could select who did the opposition advice, in FM18

I'm thinking we're back lads.

>40 years

Attached: fm_2019-08-13_23-55-33.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Bit cheeky

Attached: fm_2019-08-14_00-01-27.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Make sure to buy 6 south americans for your prem team

$50k a week seems steep for a vegetable

Attached: Tim Tebow_ Inbox-19.png (1920x986, 274K)

this is when I alt-F4

Not cool amigo.

>somehow got promoted from second division to Superliga in Denmark with my band of stumbling retards
>they've suddenly turned into a 65%+ possession Mou-tier 'wear and tear 'em down' squad

I don't think I changed that much.

the heck

Attached: 13931283155169.jpg (388x403, 32K)

Alright lads wembley time, managed to scrape my way into the play off finals, wish me luck.

This always happens to me as well

Attached: playoffs.jpg (1858x1080, 439K)

Easy money lads

Attached: playoffs2.jpg (1858x1080, 729K)

>tfw its the easiest game of your life

Attached: playoffs4.jpg (1858x1080, 589K)

What's that icon on Garnendia and the two other dudes?

personalised instructions, makes it a lot easier to swap around players

Ooh nice. I always thought they'd only be saved for the next match for some reason and so never bothered with them.

City wants this lad, would you sell him for short term cash?

Fuk

Attached: murru.jpg (1858x1080, 372K)

Pretty good for Ozil.

What are they offering?

Initial bid is like £800k, but i think i can squeeze that quite a bit more. Ive been selling one first team talent a season to keep afloat so far, but this guy seems like he could be really good.

Guess it comes down to how likely you think it is that he'll sign another contract I guess. And slapping on a % of next sale wouldn't hurt too much either.

>how likely you think it is that he'll sign another contract I guess

kek

Attached: murru2.jpg (1858x1080, 180K)

hehehehe

bro delete this

Vincenzo is being salty again.

Attached: morelikevincenzomonweiner.jpg (1280x974, 172K)

>unhappy
>"needs to leave for first team football"

someone give me a gun

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (678x144, 22K)

Hello friends!

Man city are really thirsty for this lad

Attached: murrubid.jpg (1858x1080, 323K)

>finally get a player who wins golden balls
>he's constantly unhappy because he always wants a move or a new contract

Attached: Capture.png (1458x998, 533K)

MOTHERF-

Attached: motherfucker.jpg (1858x1080, 256K)

I'd sell him for thay anyway

But he was actually a yoof product, every other talent ive sold i snatched off a top 6 club releasing their youth.

This lad came through the academy and didnt even get a senior debut.

FFS he had 16 passing, I was so looking forward to playing him.

Oh well, got 10 million off city and 50% resell.

Sorry user. Maybe you'll get him back in a couple of years after City don't use him.

The funny part is that they didnt sign him on a contract, only a youth contract, so if he gets unsettled i could technically poach him and only pay 3 million in compensation.

He didnt want to though :(

>second leg of copa del rey semi final
>lose first one away 1-0
>winning second 1-0
>all my players still have more stamina than theirs
>goes into Extra time
>Continue to dominate 24 shots 13 on goal to their 3 shots and 1 on goal
>suddenly for no reason my defenders stop following the striker and they just runs past the whole defense and scores uncontested
>I score again 2 minutes later
>still lose on away goals

is there some sort of algorithm programmed into the game that just tells your players to stop moving when they need to the computer to score?

What's the best flat 442 formation (including player roles) to use in the lower leagues? Giving LLM a try with the dafuge challenge in England.

>scores on the counter

Attached: 1534565874626.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

hi

Something like
GK
WB(s) CD CD WB(s)
W(a) B2B DLP(s) W(a)
AF TM/DLF

usually works fine.

>Less than 50% possession
You deserved to lose

i was boavista

>playing boavista
You deserved to lose

>Being Portuguese
You deserved to lose

this worked really well for me

Attached: lowblock.png (788x628, 124K)

Slightly outdated btw.

FBs should be on support, the mentality should be attacking and the defensive line should be higher

Rate my tactics :)

Attached: 714C1E40-EFFB-4590-AA80-F92414DCECC9.jpg (977x2048, 482K)

Is this the work of Greaseman

Not memetic enough.

Attached: Griezmann Seal of Approuval.png (963x895, 999K)

It is him though from his Twitter

I know, it's just a poor show compared to his usual standards.

Is it though? I mean hes signed just about every BEST FM19 WONDERKIDS player in the game

The tictac I mean. It's just bad, not memetic.

That looks like how barça would play if nerman went back

Look, he put on attacking fullbacks, he’s trying, at least.

just managed to beat bilbao on away goals in the europa league after going 4-2 down away
last goal was a deflected shot in the 91st minute
i mostly hate this game but sometimes it really is amazing

What team are you coaching?

is a wb(d) in the fullback slot sufficient if I want a player that primarily holds and makes himself available for possession recycling with runs only made when the opportunity is truly golden?

either an inverted winger or winger, both in attack in the rm / lm stratum

fm18 if it matters

crystal palace, and it's 2022
the miracle of selhurstanbul

Probably, but make sure someone gives width. You can't play through every team in FM.

the players I'm setting on wb(d) have the get forward whenever possible ppm, so that should give some balance, no?
they get retardedly aggressive if I put them on support, which I do for players that don't have the monkey mode ppm

Either WB(D) or FB(D). WBs do press higher than FBs, so you can see balls going in their back on certain occasions.

They seem like a nice team to coach, did you keep Milivojevic?

i have managed to hold onto milivojevic somehow, as well as zaha and meyer.
unfortunately i tried to teach luka how to be a defender and he forgot how to be a centre-mid :(

Half-time. 13 shots, 10 on target. It would be a MotM performance for about any keeper except for David de Gea and Tim Howard.

Attached: fm_2019-08-15_00-14-43.png (1920x1027, 955K)

>28 shots
>18 saves
Except that this isn't real-life but Football Manager.

Attached: fm_2019-08-15_00-19-01.png (1920x1027, 974K)

ill give it a go, danke

do you folks use the sole treq like you would other draw out of position meme forward positions

you think it pairs well with a mezzala (s), iw(a), winger (a)

I think Miles needs to introduce a new feature, like multiball

can tell the new FM is around the corner, now all these sponsored posts of muh footballers playing the /game/ are going to start popping up again...

Don't really have a reason to use lone Treq striker. As an AMC why not, but not as a striker. STs in FM already don't do jack shit off the ball, I don't need a tit up front I absolutely have to pair with someone else. f I want a ST that doesn't only shoot, I'd rather play CF or F9; hell, I'd even play a SS before I'd consider a lone Treq.

I play it
T
IFa AMs Ws

Or Ws on both sides depending on the defensive set up. Works fine. Also because its such a specific role in terms of attributes, its easier to find than a CF. I've noticed the passing element doesn't even matter that much. I've had a treq with passing:13 dominating the Prem for 3 years.

lemme just delete that i posted that not that long ago

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqttttttttttttsssssssssssssss

and i forgot pic for this post nice

Attached: 1564612494434.webm (640x800, 2.43M)

just in case i posted that one already i'll post a friend of mine getting out of the water here in the canary islands
qqqqqqqqqqqttttttttttsssssssss

Attached: qtiemedbeach.webm (480x480, 1003K)

also
ggggggggggggggooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttssssssssssss

Attached: Abdellaoui Jun22.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Reminder : the later you sign a new contract for a player, the less money you pay on his new, improved contract.

What does you perfect T needs then?

>it's another episode of a heavy underdog's goalie has a worldie

Attached: saved.jpg (664x434, 25K)

would be at least 4-0 on another day, but somehow their shitter channeled his inner alisson

Attached: finishing.jpg (525x287, 25K)

how drunk/high were/are you

>Is there some algorithm
Probably a bunch, one of them being the concentration attribute and also the complacency/confidence shit

hmm doesnt seem to be the case here. I found a handful of players in the youth intake in the US and they all have senior contracts

could be because i'm still playing fm15?

Nah its in 15 I still play it too

Strange... what month are they created?
Do I need to load MLS as extra league?

I dont have it loaded but youre signing from MLS academies and amateur/semi pro sides not the actual MLS teams. US regens are in December

Do you have any remedies for hangover?

drink a lot of water and smoke one (5), you'll sleep more and wake up tomorrow probably, fresh out the bed

Salt, baked eggs, milk, sugar and of course water.

My striker scored like 20 goals in 17 games and then he got media attention and now he's got like 1 in 10 cause he probably as pressure: 1

end me

Attached: 2hot4me.jpg (184x184, 6K)

How do you increase the value of your players in the long term?
Been playing with a Swedish team and by now we've got a better reputation (and ranking) both team-wise and league-wise than teams like Salzburg and Dinamo Zagreb, but their players are valued like 10 times as much as mine, and they're not better either.

i'd probably vomit if i had to eat baked eggs when hangover'd

also i left your country two days ago and damn you really eat like shit

>4 games left this season
>Liverpool (FA Cup Final)
>Chelsea (League)
>Liverpool (League)
>Inter Milan (CL Final)

I'm finishing with 0/3 trophies ain't I lads

well this is the smallest player i've ever seen. he looks pretty decent,maybe i'll sign him. he'd have to wear the kit the under 12's are using though.

Attached: 20190815190802_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

ok so basically im very smol

Attached: Untitled.png (927x945, 1001K)

>hungover on a thursday
>degenerate

>not getting completely wasted on ferragosto
bruh

ahem, where would one be able to acquiesce the lastest football manager ?

steam

key stores

tpb

fitgirl repacks

piratebay

today was a holiday in Spain, i didn't have to go to work. I do tomorrow though.

Lads why is my game crashing at 15/12/18? Pls guys I dont want to start a new game.

It crashes suddenly and doesn't even leave an error log, FM19 pirate (19.1.1) btw.

>FM19 pirate (19.1.1)
that's why.

Another one ticked off boys
try holidaying past the day it always crashes on but if you can't get past it that way then only alternative is to try an alternate pirate version or a legit version and import the save

Attached: trb bingo.png (760x953, 107K)

am I guilty of abusing meme roles boys?

Attached: Untitled.png (491x756, 300K)

>Someone admits to using a workshop tictac
That's such an elephant in the room though, I bet no less than 3/4 people here have ripped off at least a bit of another's tactic in their games

also nice that the general didn't change much since 2016

needs more inverted wingbacks

What is the most redpilled position? False nine?

>no SK
>no treq
>no volante
>no IWB
>no BPD
pretty un-memey my dude

Any suggestions for teams in the Russia? Was thinking about Dynamo Moscow in the Russian prem or Sibir Novosibirsk in the 2nd division.

for me, its the inverted winger

also pretend I didn't put the word "the" before Russia.

actually, don't even answer that question, I'm going with Rostock in Germany instead.

based

Attached: 20190816004533_1.jpg (1842x974, 379K)

if you teach me how to implement all of these roles in one tick tack that won't make me want to kill myself I'll suck your cock

I'm too retarded to get sole strikers supplied consistently, so I need all these runners from deep to get things done, but as is, quite a few of them are terrible finishers, so it isn't unusual for me to have 5 CCC and 1 goal

Was fm 2016 the best one?

15 luv

2019 is the best one, soon to be surpassed by 2020

How is the Brazilian vacation going, Miles?

very antinostalgic post, i like it

at this point just wait for 20

I'm back lads.

what are some shameful things you guys do?

whenever I lose against a team, I save the original loss and go back and replay the match first, to see if it was a fluky loss or if it was a systematic mismatch (by playing the same tactics)

if it's a systematic mismatch I tinker at the tactics until I win at least twice in a row and then I write down the adjustments

when that's done I go back to the original save with the loss

holy shit lads

Attached: 69420.png (856x254, 32K)

glad to hear it, we've missed you m8

What is it about the flat 4141 that a bunch of you seem to like so much?
Why not use the wide, or better yet, a 4231 wide?

Because it's boring.

I'm currently fucking around with 5-2-3. I cum in my pants every time libero gets an assist or scores.

nice

no fucking way lol

I'm making my own 10-tier league system. What's the best way to spread the prize money so that teams in tier 6 and so on can still promote to the top relatively quick?

are wingers still shit in fm19?

wingers were always shit.

Wouldn't know, I only use inside forwards with attacking wing-backs.

Inside Forwards are wingers. Don't kid yourself.

4141 is very defensively stable, you can make the wide midfielders attack and function as more advanced wide players and they won't be lazy cunts in defence

also, a flat midfield duo enables runners from deep more, while they seem to always track my attacking midfielder decently well

wingers were always shit.

They do a pretty good job for me.
I tell them to stay narrow, and most of the time they cut inside while wing-backs stay wide and go forward to cross the ball.

it's the mezzala, the false nine is very hot or cold on account of how it shifts between lines looking to free up space, the mezzala always ends up getting a rating of 7.5 plus and rarely ends up below 7, it's amazing in the attack role

real madrid is a selling club : )

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1042, 161K)

Impressed by Real Madrid's ability here to get rid of their absolute shit players for insane money to sign a bunch of players who are by no means world class

I consider that a good window. Needs to drop €150m on Pogba.

marco asensio is a monster in this transfer update database, I think he has like -9 PA

I'm just terrified of the 400 mil transfer spree this summer

No player is worth more than €146m in cash though. You could buy every single world class potential regen for like 3 years for that price.

si really killed plug and play tactics this year

good
having the same tactic work as well in Albanian 3rd tier, Port Vila Premier League and La Liga is dumb

so is a match engine that changes drastically every year though

that just means they're vastly improving it every year

Attached: 1049582-todd_screen001802_screen.jpg (700x525, 76K)

That feel when sold Carles Alena and got a loan back for 2 years thinking he will declare for the Belarusian NT but its a month after he could have and hes still not doing it.

Wish I could have an intimate talk with im

Attached: Carles Alena_ Overview Attributes-3.png (1920x986, 1.35M)

>rating in anyway meaningful stat
bro cmon

I know, but the mezzala is also fucking productive in game, loses his marker errytime, gets shots in, gets splitting passes in, interchanges well with the inverted winger

I'm addicted to profit. I have like 300 players now

Attached: BATE Borisov_ Transfer History-3.png (1920x986, 1.16M)

uh oh

Attached: mou.jpg (675x361, 34K)

It's the only way to sustain a world class squad in a small league. What am I supposed to do when I'm good enough to win the CL, my players want 200k a week, and I get £3m a year in tv fees?

imagine being mourinho's son and being a clubless, lower league shitter

feel sorry for the poor fella

Attached: info.jpg (198x393, 15K)

You're alive!

>managing 3rd div team
>have best team in the country as senior affiliate
>new board takeover cuts link for no reason as the transfer window opens and I could've gotten a bunch of their players on free loans
>ask for a senior affiliate afterwards
>they agree and start looking for one
Fucking why would you even cut the link in the first place?

Attached: the new owner himself.png (300x300, 14K)

Just wait until they can't find a club worth affiliating to.

inb4 they affiliate to the same as before

Can we do it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-200511_Google.jpg (720x1480, 213K)

Doubful.

Very interesting to see that shots are 0-0 but Possession is 42% vs a screenshot preview. Impressive ball control.

Shut up

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-201753_Google.jpg (720x1480, 191K)

Attached: firefox_2019-08-16_14-57-56.png (551x343, 22K)

The most dangerous lead

Nevermind

>3-0 behind
>manager plays the AMC as CB

WHYYYYY ITS 0 POINTS RIGHT NOW???? YOU ARE SETTLING FOR 0 POINTS, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING LOSE YOU FUCKING RETARD PLAY 10 STRIKERS AND HOPE FOR A MIRACLE.. WHY ARE MANAGERS SO FUCKING RETARDED..

Honestly managers that do this should be sacked immediately and be banned from ever taking a managerial position ever again.

What a fucking braindead imbecile jesus fucking christ. The match is a fucking disaster already.. Why settle for disaster? Why not try the only option you have left..? Who cares that it might end up 7-0.. It's 0 points either way..

You say that now but if you'd miss a play-off spot by GD you'd want the menago's head for letting in so many goals

>4-0
AND IT FUCKING DIDNT EVEN PREVENT THEM FROM SCORING

FIRST WE HAVE THE FIRST CAPABLE MANAGER IN OVER A DECADE LEAVE US FOR FUCKING PEC OLLE AND NOW WE HAVE THIS FUCKING RETARD THAT CANT INTO BASIC. FUCKING. PROBABILITY. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI.

>Go Ahead Eagles supporters call their rivals ‘Olle’, as Zwolle sounds to disgusting for them
top fucking kek

at least your club didn't fold because no money, was forced to go back to second lowest class, only to get shredded 1-7 - as long as my local team stays in their division above them, I'm gonna have so much fun watching the 'legend' shit the bed

Any good FM youtube video posters ?

>5-0

You should stop torturing yourself with that nonsense m8.

Attached: 1530892030678.png (1047x576, 863K)

it's because their fans were once stealing a sign, and they only managed to steal the Z and W before getting busted

RIP my dude.

Reminds me of when Canada needed a win against Honduras in 2016 qualifying and Floro put in a defensive mid with his final substitution.

Good times.

pretty mad that buyern vared their way to a draw desu..

>FM youtube video posters
i can think of better things to decorate my room with, but to each their own i guess

Three in the back Kamikaze shit right there.

Attached: sadf.png (1920x1080, 335K)

rashidi (bustthenet) is the only one worth watching imo. sometimes hard to listen to, since he rambles a lot, but he knows the tactical engine in and out.

workthespace is more entertaining, but i hate watching cunts that play without attribute masking.

there's a few others that focus on the entertaining side of things, like lokidoki, doctorbenjy, lollujo, etc., but not really my cup of tea.

>that manager name
0/10, regardless if its meant ironically or not

>watching other people play video games
-1/10, get your life together

Playing as Salzburg and Haaland is an absolute beast. No idea why England hasn't tried to cap him.

Why are Germans such shit, fun police posters?

Aight, time to drop that proxy.

>tfw SI haven't added an event where your supporters execute you and display your body outside the stadium if you lose too badly at home

I mean sometimes those subs have good reasoning behind them but this positional change was 100% to prevent them from scoring 4-0 and 5-0. Which is just negative bad management.

want to manage Norrköping
What's the advised formation here? I'm thinking between 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 though I notice they are doing 3-4-3 IRL at times

It's the truth.

Look at the actual squad before taking that decision. If the team hasn't been scouted correctly, the positions may be completely out of whack.

I did take a look, though I'm somewhat puzzled still. There's material for 4-2-3-1 with a fairly quality AMC, and there's an inverted winger on the loan for the left side of the pitch, but I can't find a viable option for the right. And 4-3-3 also puzzles me because I'm clueless as to what to place up front

>Why are Germans such shit, fun police posters?
the problem is precisely that its absolutely unfunny. in this sense you are the stereotypical german here (although the stereotype of unfunny germans is obviously wrong)

>sarri loses his 10th consecutive game
>supporters want to lynch him
>klopp sends the liverpool bench to rescue sarri covertly and deliver him to safety
can see this happening 2bh. as they say, history repeats itself, first as tragedy then as farce.

A bit of gametheory should be part of getting a pro coaching licence.. The amount of managers that get away with absolutely garbage tactical changes, especially in fucking toothpaste land is ridiculous. This is why Ten Hag actually got GAE promoted, made struggling FC Utrecht relevant again and walked the league and did insanely well in the CL with Ajax. Because the man understands tactical changes and when to apply them, he'll never make these lose lose moves.. He also has a clear philosophy and knows what makes it tick. He's one of the very few modern managers we have in the Netherlands..

Been posting this for more than a year, infrequently because I rarely play or post. Local Itaker loved it so I continued, stop being such a buzzkill.

Lads, I need a quality AML for under £8.5m. Playing as Salzburg. I'm running a FW as a AML but he'll be leaving next year.

Maybe look at Antonio Marin from Dinamo Zagreb? Not sure what season you're in but early on you can get him for cheap and he becomes a stud.

Nah. Floro had Haber and Jackson on the bench as attacking options and opted to put on Nik fucking Ledgerwood in place of Cyle Larin with 20 minutes to play while needing a goal.

Plus it didn't help that Mexico didn't pump Honduras in the final game of the group like they could have.

Messi.

First season only a few games in but I've signed nobody.

Doesn't seem to be a bloke in that team with that name. There seems to be a Paraguan Striker called Antonio Marin who plays for C Guaraní

he's in their u18s I think, but he'll definitely be good enough after a season to take over the starting role if you give him decent playtime.

He apparently exists IRL but he isn't in the database. I might need to add Croatia. There are a few lads my scouts found but they all want way too much. Won't find any in time. Oh well.

What's this tactic called?

Attached: helphim.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

He's definitely in the game, I bought him in one of my saves. Got him in the first transfer window for around $1mil and he became a good Serie A quality player. I always load Croatia, they also make some decent regens.
looks like a 4312 or maybe a christmas tree, guess it depends on the roles of the front 3.

Yeah that's my fault, didn't load them.

Looks like an awkward, flat, 4-3-3.

It was a retarded 4-3-1-2 like the American said. Who knows what the AI manager was thinking about with those roles.

Defenders looking pretty spiffy 2bh

Only if one of the central midfielders takes over a defensive role and drops in between the wingbacks. This asymmetric shit is triggering me into oblivion.

>Who knows what the AI manager was thinking about with those roles
He wasn't. AIs don't think.

It was sarcasm.

Heavy hand it even more next time. As a German resident, you're supposed to explain the jokes.

Attached: 1404151335837.png (900x600, 59K)

That's the joke though.

>mfw comfying with a beer and watching Al Classico
Could only be more Canadian if I were drinking trash like Molson Canadian.

wut

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Classico
So you know El Clasico? It's like that, except between Cavalry and FC Edmonton.

why only half measures?

commit, MF.

imagine calling something a "classic" the first time it happens.

that is just classic Canada

>first time
It's at least the eighth you fucking Amerk.

>half measures
I'd drink Molson if it wasn't fucking awful, but it is, so I don't. Also, nice to see you again and congrats on the CL. Why Germany?

visiting family. oma and opa are too old for the house so they're coming to an assisted living home in the states. it is close to my parents for us to visit more often. my parents are paying the bill for it all since they have been closest to them (emotionally) for my entire life.

and thank you. i went to the UCL match against Bayern at Anfield and enjoyed it. met Alan Kennedy on my way out and then continued my drinking.

how are you doing?

>3-0 down
>subs defensively
>5-0 final score

I'm still mad as hell..

Just use a formation similar to what they do IRL, their material works well for it. Three CB's, two wingbacks, two central midfielders, one AMC and two strikers.
That's how I played them, though I eventually switched to three strikers and lost the AMC position.

Are Atlético owned by a /biz/fag

Attached: buyhigh.png (1732x51, 13K)

I know posting mid-game never bodes well, but I'm trollballing the shit out of bayern, holy fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1042, 1.32M)

bro you just posted mid-game
you are going to loose matches

New