Russians are at racism again

Assistant of coach of female volleyball Russian NT, Sergio Busato had shown racist gesture after his team won qualifiers of Tokio-2020 agains South Korea.

Attached: AEN20190807007400315_02_i_P4.jpg (1024x676, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtYfHW5wu8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sergio Busato
>Russian

Based

>Sergio Buceta
>Sergio Basado

Good for them for standing up for what they believe in.

Doing chinese eyes isn't racist

Based and bluepilled.

based but watch out they are gonna sue your team

He's Italian you retars

Retard*

>Sergei Busantyi
Sounds Russian to me

lmao retard

Why the fuck is that an issue? They DO have squinty eyes. If they are offended by that gesture it means that they are embarrassed by the way they look. Which is actually funnier.

Why is everyone so sensitive?
Fuck off.

lol

Me on the right.

Attached: Screenshot_164.jpg (545x427, 61K)

this is like the holocaust

The game was pure madness by the way.
Worst Corea NT has had 2-0 lead and they took a 22-18 lead in the 3rd set but then our team won SEVEN points in a row. After that, the Asians were broken.

Do chinks actually care? They make fun of Westerners for having big noses all the time in their media, they seem to be able to take ethnic banter. This seems like it's the Western media getting offended for them.

>not having the entire team doing it

Attached: basketespagne.jpg (450x300, 79K)

They are kinda mad I guess.
"SEOUL, Aug. 7 (Yonhap) -- The South Korean national volleyball federation said Wednesday it will lodge a complaint against a Russian women's team coach for his racist gesture following a recent match."

"The Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) will still send its complaints to both FIVB and the Volleyball Federation of Russia and demand a penalty for Busato.

"We're trying to confirm if such an act is punishable by FIVB," a KVA official said. "We decided to take these steps to ensure something like this won't occur again."

"Russian website Sport 24 carried a photo of Busato with his two index fingers on his eyes. The accompanying blurb simply said the coach "did not hide his positive emotions" and showed a gesture depicting narrow eyes, with no mention of the gesture's implications."

This.

>it means that they are embarrassed by the way they look

Well, they are. Why do you think they all undergo surgery?

>Russian offend negro
>REEEEE RACISTS DISGUSTING REEEE
>Russian offend Asian
>LOL LMAO THIS IS NOT RACISM THEY ARE EMBARASSED BY THEMSELVES
You are fucking racists

remind me father ted.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtYfHW5wu8Q

Attached: fatehrTEd.gif (220x124, 229K)

Based ItaliANO

Based

It's not "racism" without discrimination

don't asian people do the opposite? I swear i've seen pics of this

They do get more mad the closer they are to the western world. I doubt a bunch of chink rice farmers would care that much. Doesn't help when they are on the losing side either.

Attached: E6572953-6ED2-4B1A-9FCA-F2A947852222.jpg (500x375, 54K)

Did he seriously just stretch the skin next to his eyes with his index fingers? Put that bastard away for life

kek, it's not racism either way, it's just >muh fee fees getting hurt

This actually happened though

kek based russian banter

Do italians hate gooks over 2002 wc?

Even negroids aren't as sensitive as Koreans. Gooks literally cry about anything. Chinks and Japs tend to just ignore it or think their bit in private. Gooks crawl up your asshole about shit you didn't even realize you thought, never mind said.

Rare?

rare

it's only racist if you mean it in a bad way

Yes