NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SUPPORT A TEAM BECAUSE YOUR DAD DOES

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SUPPORT A TEAM BECAUSE YOUR DAD DOES

Attached: 1560280109398.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Assuming your dad isn't a gloryhunting faggot then this is actually the best thing to do.

Like the fuck I wasn't gonna support Ipswich Town, load of inbreds

Jesus fucking christ this board is turning into another /int/ we're all fucked

That's what flags do

Said no one ever.

Go back to your containment board

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SUPPORT A PLAYER YOU PLASTIC. YOU SHOUD ONLY SUPPORT TEAMS, LIKE ALL THOSE LIFELONG REAL MADRID SUPPORTERS FROM INDIA AND KOREA DO!!

Attached: 1562177820433.png (231x218, 12K)

Fuck you.
I am Inter fan just so so me and my old man can have a great Milan vs Inter rivalry.

My dad supported liverpool so I started supporting liverpool
He kept supporting them through the 90s 2000s 2010s when they won 0(zero) titles
Does that make him a good plastic or what?

Is he from Liverpool? If not he is part of the problem of football being a sanatised laboratory creation for tourists and television audiences. Support your local team and stop giving these commercial soulless clubs so much power.

Why would anyone care what some fat sperg on Yea Forums thinks? Support whatever team you want, faggot

>mfw I only cheer for real when vini's on the squad

Attached: 1520882238287.png (830x770, 1.3M)

this summer is full of /int/ faggots due to the international cups.

What if your local team is literally amateur level? And no, I'm not taking a dig at MLS, I mean my town does have a local soccer team and they play in an obscure amateur league with no pro-rel.

The only good answer itt

Why the frick would I not support my dad's team? Why the frick would I be a Mets fan otherwise? Ridiculous. Unless youre a nog and don't know your dad, or your dads a beta faggot and you were raised by your mom without his influence or your mom wore the pants in the family, there is no excuse at all.

Bandwagon dads count as faggots btw.

Well I was more referring to people that have perfectly good and historical clubs on their doorstep to get involved with and support. The problem in Europe is if the current rate of zoomers only support top 6 clubs we're just going to end up like the USA with a continental wide super league with no promotion or relegation and fans held by the balls, eventually all the clubs locked out of that super league will begin to die off.

>cheering for a team not in your location that you have no direct personal connection to makes sense because some boomer faggot who came inside your mom likes them

>caring this much about a team someone roots for whose players constantly change and never stay the same

you are basically rooting for clothing friendos

>not actually addressing my point

Football clubs do a lot for their local community and a lot of family businesses rely on match days. When West Ham moved from Upton Park for example it absolutely ripped the heart out of the area, pretty much all the businesses had to sell up, the pubs closed down and now it's all being turned into flats. Supporting a club isn't just about what happens on the pitch. If the big clubs get their way it'll be a horrible thing for society.

Reminder that there are thousands if not millions of African Americans who cannot logically support a sports team.

blacks are always the biggest bandwagoners never thought about it before but this could be a big reason why

Are you implying iceland has perfectly good and historical football clubs?

what are you going on about now?

No I was phone posting and couldn't see flags when I first replied. Johann Berg Gudmundsson played for the club I support a couple of years ago and he was electric to watch so it can't be all bad?

>every black where I live supports the Cowboys
You're onto something.

I support the 49ers because my dad is from the bay area and my city didn't have a pro football team during my childhood. Other than that it's all local teams.