Take women out of wrestling

>take women out of wrestling
>Or force them into being strictly nothing more than eye candy and fuck puppets
>It's instantly better and ratings improve

Why is this so hard for wrestling promotions to understand?

Attached: 1550529175187.jpg (550x591, 129K)

we live in a pg era user....

Aew isn't pg and it's still shitting it up with garbage females that can't even pull off even the most basic of wrestling moves without completely botching it and making the match boring and unwatchable.

wow imagine being sexist in 2020. Do better kiddo

t. White Knight incel

ironic calling others an incel, incel!

Cope incel.

>he wants to see more greasy oily men grapple and grope each other in an already homo-erotic fake sport
Hello, based department? I'd like to report 9466032.
Yes, I'll hold.

have sexy incel

Coping by being an incel? You would know of course

AEWs female garbage is regulated to a single segment like WWE/F use to be unlike current WWE virtuing womeme to dominating most PPVs, Raw. Smackdown and maineventing

WWE wants to seem progressive, but once you start pandering to that audience you're trapped. You alienate the casual audience and play for the SJW freaks that will gladly look out for anything to complain about

all they have to do is give the women their own show. people that want to watch men's wrestling without women's wrestling can do so and vice versa. bushiroad owns both njpw and stardom but they are separate entities.

>I know you are, but what am i
I'm going to ask /r9k/ if that's what an incel would say. Brb

user, you really need to lurk moar. Your posts are so cringeworthy, every time.

Hav fun. I'll wait

Huh??? Wat u mean?

Not him, but just accept your loss user

As a shoot brothers I have zero idea why anyone would even conceivably want serious Women's wrestling in the same company as Male wrestling. It's just so utterly mogged. The best women's wrestler can't even hold up to a mid-tier Male wrestler, you have to grade on a seriously generous curve to give them anything resembling competitive ratings.

Who are you?

hiding this cringe thread

r9k incel went in and never came out.

F

>hiding this cringe thread

Attached: 54545454.jpg (625x467, 138K)

/r9k/ did confirm it. is an incel. Sorry, I'm at work because I have more important things to do than deal with you retards.

I shouldn't tell that to a random outlaw on the internet but my name rhymes with "Gym - kinda fat"

>/r9k/ did confirm it. is an incel. Sorry, I'm at work because I have more important things to do than deal with you retards.

Attached: 456455558.png (821x545, 749K)

I'd rather not see tattoed roasties with a frightening amount of makeup and hair dye. If I want to see women's wrestling I'll look to Japan.

Do you have proof of this, or is it just
>Well it worked back when WWF has the two biggest transcendent stars in wrestling on every week

Honestly the ideal situation is for them to have actual characters and focus on cutting good promos. Keep their matches short and sweet with lots of story and book around their shortcomings when you can. Even the best female workers are still not particularly great in the ring by men's standards so nobody wants to see women headling PPVs and having lengthy "serious" matches that bore people to death. Most women should be used the same way Britt Baker is being used on AEW.

But it continued to work well into the 2000s. All women did was be eye candy.
>b-but m-muh Lita and m-muh Trish
They were given like 5 minutes. They were still a piss break match.

>It continued to work well Into a decade where ratings fell, fell, fell, fell, and fell
Women's wrestling is what is always was. Just there. If they went back to hiring models and having 3 minute matches the ratings wouldn't move an inch. That wouldn't solve the core problem, the lack of stars, and the lack of thought out, coherent storylines

If the ruthless agression era was so bad, then why is the WWE Network doing a long ass documentary series about it and why is it still well regarded by wrestling fans as a great time for wrestling?

Cope, retard.

Because theyve squeezed as much nostalgia dollers out of the attitude era and enough time has passed that lil zoom zooms think RA was actually watchable

Are you implying the ruthless agression era wasn't kino?

>Trying to shift the argument
I enjoyed it, but you can't deny that ratings fell throughout due to a lack of starbuilding and lackluster storytelling.
Also, like that other user said, nostalgia sells

I have the feeling that this is a subconscious ingredient to NJPW's success.

This is how the Japanese have it right. Joshis are not mogged in their own promotions and the men do not mog by simply existing. WWE can easily replicate this.

What about ECW?

Always a distant third