/trans/

>Tottenham have reached an agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Argentina forward Paulo Dybala, 25, for a fee in the region of £62m. (Sky Sports Italia, via Daily Mail)

Dybala is set to begin contract talks with Tottenham before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Goal)

>Tottenham also remain keen on signing Barcelona's 27-year-old Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho, while Arsenal were never interested. (ESPN)

DC United are set for talks with representatives of Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil, 30, as they seek a replacement for Derby-bound Wayne Rooney. (Mirror)

>Manchester United have stepped up their attempts to secure a deal for Tottenham's Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27. (Telegraph)

Eriksen is not in Mauricio Pochettino's long-term plans at Tottenham - and hasn't been since he admitted he wants a new challenge. (Mirror)

>United's late decision to chase Eriksen comes amid doubts over whether their French midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, will still be at the club at the end of the transfer window. (Standard)

And United are considering a surprise move for former Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente, with the Spanish 34-year-old currently available on a free transfer. (Sky Sports Italy, via Metro)

>Manchester City will confirm the signing of Joao Cancelo from Juventus on Wednesday after the 25-year-old Portugal defender successfully passed his medical. (Star)

Arsenal have had a £55m bid for 20-year-old French centre-back Dayot Upamecano rejected by Bundesliga side RB Leipzig. (Bild - subscription required)

>RB Leipzig have told Arsenal that they have no intention of cashing in on Upamecano, who has a release clause of £92m. (Mirror)

Attached: _88790625_gossip_645.jpg (624x351, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IanWright0/status/1158862518061817859?s=19
instagram.com/p/B01hzXaFZQ9/?utm_source=ig_embed
sport-english.com/en/news/barca/barcelona-need-to-axe-coutinho-to-afford-neymars-salary-7585100
mirror.co.uk/science/football-fans-best-sex-revealed-18855376
twitter.com/PenaltyKickStat/status/1158048928010555393
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1159100972565716993
news.yahoo.com/tottenham-hotspur-fresh-giovani-lo-133511106.html
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1159108983912841223?s=19
twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1159109439900831745
twitter.com/JLSanchez78/status/1159091238232043520?s=19
twitter.com/GFFN/status/1159113055025979392?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liverpool have no intention of selling midfielder Brazil midfielder Fabinho, despite rumours linking the 25-year-old with a late move to Real Madrid. (Echo)

>Crystal Palace have rejected a £70m bid from Everton for Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 26. Everton had included Turkey forward Cenk Tosun, 28, and Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy, 28, in the offer. (Mail)

But Palace are close to agreeing a deal to sign McCarthy from Everton for a fee of up to £8.5m. (Sky Sports)

>Paris St-Germain have offered Brazil forward Neymar, 27, to Manchester United, Juventus and Real Madrid. The club are determined not to let Barcelona sign their former player. (Sport)

Manchester United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has not returned to Carrington for first team training amid speculation surrounding his future at the club. (Mirror)

>Lukaku once again trained with Anderlecht Under 18s on Tuesday, despite having not been given permission by United to stay in Brussels. (Mail)

Manchester United and Manchester City both sent scouts to watch 19-year-old Norwegian midfielder Hakon Evjen in action for Bodo/Glimt. (TV2 via Manchester Evening News)

>Everton are on the verge of signing Monaco's French defender Djibril Sidibe, 27, on loan. (Mail)

And Watford have rejected a second bid of £36.7m from Everton for French midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure, 26. The Hornets, meanwhile, are believed to be close to agreeing a fee with Rennes for 21-year-old Senegal winger Ismaila Sarr. (Sky Sports)

People claiming that Spurs have spent £60+ million and are now in the same leagues as Man City etc are baffling. Yes Spurs signed Ndombele and Jack Clarke (Clarke won't actually play next year) but they also didn't sign a player for 18 months prior to that and have also let 5 first team squad players in Vorm, Dembele, Trippier, Llorente and Janssen leave without finding replacements. Spurs are facing the prospect of starting the league campaign without a 2nd choice striker for when Kane inevitably injures his ankle as well as the possibility of losing Eriksen to a European team after the window closes or for £0 when his contract expires next summer. Spurs have always lacked strength in depth but I feel this could finally be where they run out of steam and get found out. They've also left everything far too late - it will be difficult to get a deal done now, but it will also take any new signings a significant amount of time to gel with the rest of the squad.

>Manchester United have ended their interest in signing Christian Eriksen from Tottenham as they believe he has his heart set on a move to Real Madrid, Sky Sports News understands.

Dybala and Eriksen too. Players are no longer interested in playing for Manchester United.

Attached: 07082019.jpg (968x681, 58K)

>all this spurs news
don't believe for a moment that we'll sign anyone else tbqh

>I feel this could finally be where they run out of steam and get found out
you think they'll run out of steam 3 days before the season starts?

Pretty disappointed that this is not an /HTFC/ edition tbqhwyl

Errrr sweaty the other thread isn’t finished yet

>Manchester United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has not returned to Carrington for first team training amid speculation surrounding his future at the club. (Mirror)

just fucking send him to Inter already fuck

based atalanta once again showing themselves to be /ourclub/

Attached: 1539298421011.jpg (750x1334, 198K)

Only a chad could wear that shit in public

>Watford signing Welbeck
wew lad

I refuse to support any club in mls

>Ornstien twitter appears on BBC feed
>it's bugged, doesn't show it
>click it
>expecting news about Arsenal
>it isn't
>first reply is some Arsenal fan posting AFTV reaction images
God damn I really do not like the fat black mans face. Dunno how anybody can like 'fan TV' stuff.

Lads, I really hope the Man City deal today doesn't get Cancelo-ed.

Attached: 56842871_2247901938565613_1440148851276120064_n.jpg (510x679, 36K)

>Middlesbrough sign Charlton's Anfernee Dijksteel for undisclosed fee
>Dyke Steel
The hardest steel.

What's happening with Sané > Bayern?

I really want this transfer to happen as he's rotting at City.

Attached: 1161392.jpg (590x350, 42K)

Bendy just did a cheeky tweet to confirm its happening.

lads
LADS
>snubchester

Attached: firebat pepe.gif (320x269, 826K)

Do you really want Dybala and/or Coutinho at Tottenham? Neither would really improve the team, and they are both weak minds who lift the team up when needed.

>making a new thread before 500

Disgusting behaviour desu

I'd better see Bale at Bayern, perfect fit for him. Though he will probably stay at Madrid and outlive Zidane.

>tfw ESK didn't reply to me about /trans/ team
Sucks.

Who won't lift*

don't want either really, that lo celso lad looks a better fit

Image Levy buying 3 big bucks players in one transfer window. I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyone selling any pacy coloured fellows for under £5m?

I'm not a huge fan of him but I agree.

he won't buy anyone else, this is just tabloid fun

What do you suppose will happen with Neymar?

Tbf Lo Celso looks shit

>Dybala is set to begin contract talks with Tottenham before Thursday's transfer deadline.
From Juventus to Tottenham. What a downgrade. He didn't have more offers? he it's good, but it looks like that he can't play with the GOAT's

only seen him on youtube but he looked like he could play a bit

Based or cringe?

Attached: 150342352156901453.webm (636x380, 1.15M)

Who the fuck knows

*upgrade
don't seeing juve winnig audi cups and getting to cl finals

Attached: spur pepe 3.png (814x909, 444K)

max trolling

So does Danny lelbeck

why is it a big deal, why are arse fans triggered? I don't get it

>40+ matches last season, double digit in both goals & assist
>rotting

Arse and Liverpool fans are literally triggered by anything

>Moore: Eriksen rejects United interest in favour of Madrid move

LMAO SNUBCHESTER

Attached: neymar-cropped_1swedrsgbz7xu1c8ur8fykck8r.jpg (300x169, 6K)

>why are arse fans triggered?
it's their natural state of being

Attached: bants.jpg (634x505, 67K)

Pep told Walker that he's the new kompany in the club in lieu of Cancelo's imminent transfer, Walker will play as a central defender this season as Pep doesn't have faith in Walker as an offensive player. Walker's reaction to be given the Kompany role was to shave his head.

last """news""" I heard was a swap for Bale + Marcelo (plus money since those two are virtually ex-footballers)

Eddie Nketiah supposed to be deciding which club to go out on loan to this morning. Leading candidates are Bristol City, Fortuna Dusseldorf and Leeds

how many cups have Tottenham? I have more cups than Tottenham

Good lad

why does no one want to play for man utd anymore lads?

are they? i'm an arse fan and i don't know what i'm suppose to be triggered at

i'm not, i dunno why anybody would be 'triggered' by that.

especially Marcelo, I fucking tired of watch him in the pitch

United won’t just give them £400k per week now so they’re turning them down.
Money talks

stop living in the past grandpa

#NFFC are delighted to announce the signing of England international defender @carljenkinson for an undisclosed fee from @Arsenal on a three-year contract.

>getting rid of ANOTHER defender
Oh no no n o no nonono!

>doubly reply
>Not triggered
Ok buddy. Cope

oh no no no lads this was meant to be the new class of 92

Attached: g4pdb06w30f31.jpg (768x432, 63K)

okay mate, i just asked a question, i dunno what it means, is it some 'dig' at arsenal or something?

He'd be a star at Bayern. He's drowning amongst the other players at City.

>click Get Involved via Facebook as I don't have a phone or Twitter
>No way to send comments into BBC Sport
Can anybody recommend me a phone for somebody who doesn't need one?

Jesus lad. Stop seething for 1 second and learn to cope.

fine I'll ask somebody else

>wake up to united being snubbed again

fuck my life lads

twitter.com/IanWright0/status/1158862518061817859?s=19

SEETHING

Attached: BOSS, MY PENSION.png (682x428, 349K)

Lads, lads... in the last 5 years, the following clubs have won at least 1 (ONE) trophy in England (not including shit like the lower league cup thing). United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester and City.

Predict the next 5 years; who will win trophies in England?

Marcelo is far worse than Bale.
Bale is still good when he plays unlike Marcelo.

is this pic real?

city and spurs to clean up, maybe liverpool get something along the way

west ham just bought albian ajeti for 12 mio

Attached: 1424340971280.jpg (208x147, 8K)

Spurs. The end

Attached: spur pepe 4.png (1142x1136, 399K)

yes

Bale is unreliable as fuck, I wouldn't say he's consistently good when he plays. Still better than Marcelo, that much we can agree on.

Kek. Ian Wright is usually a good lad. Surprised he’s so triggered by this

>City
Yes.
>Spurs
Based on what?

Oh_You.jpg

No they edited out the background

Attached: time pepe.jpg (545x362, 32K)

>unreliable as fuck
Scores blooters in all the biggest games

west ham and everton are just going around signing anyone with a pulse this summer

instagram.com/p/B01hzXaFZQ9/?utm_source=ig_embed

>piss off all your players by not paying them competitive wages
>sign dybala
???

As a Spurs fan for past 73 years I have become accustomed to our inept transfer deals, once again the media tells us we gave agreed fee and terms with Lo Celso and Fernandes clubs two weeks ago now we have Dybala and Coutinho on the radar, guarantee none of these names appear in a Spurs team in current season. Only likely new player will be some unknown bought for around £10-15m

Sane would start more if he learned to play on the opposite wing, he's had two years of the team doing it and still can't fucking learn it

Who was in the right here?

Attached: 78b043e41b0b617f4957caeb76bb262a.png (1306x691, 64K)

wtf granddad I thought you died?

Dear panicking Liverpool fans, How about having a little more trust in the manager who won the Champions League for you last season?

>all
I wish

Kek. Liverpool are finished mate. All their players will be burned out to fuck by November they need to sign around 6 players

>panic
only if we finish outside top 4, and looking at the state of united arsenal and chelsea this season it should be fairly easy

Last season he was, but before that he was consistently good at Madrid. I always watched them a lot and it's amazing how bad he's treated considering how many times he won them important points and victories.
Remember all his headers, blooters, crosses, etc.
His only problem is his injuries.

Couldn't die until I fucked ur mum once more lol.

>Arsenal fans hate the owner
>get mad whenever a player wants to leave because of the owner and call them a rat
lol

all alexis talk OUT he makes me die inside even looking at him please post it in the alexis thread fuck ed woodward

:(

lel

I think the issue is the way he did it and he's already explained that wasn't his doing.

Lads. Who’s ordering new spicy mcnuggets ok Uber eats for lunch?
Also double quarter pounders for a limited time only

Where were you when you realised Liverpool we’re finished?

Fernandes is shady as fuck and he comes from a farmer league. Will probably end up at Zenit.
>bullet dodged
Lo Celso is pretty good but I doubt he's worth that much, since his price is inflated by the fact he signed like two months ago for Betis
>bullet dodged
Coutinho is massively overrated. Nice technical ability but average everything else and weak mind.
>bullet dodged
Dybala was a one season wonder and he's been hyped up since because they forgot to need him in FIFA
>bullet dodge

I'd say Lo Celso would at least fit Poch's style of play, but I would be okay with no signing from this shortlist.
I'd much better have Ben Yedder or some kind of support player upfront.

chelsea arsenal and man u are all fighting for 1 spot realistically and i dont know who is the favourite. probably arsenal as theyre the only one with a real manager. chelsea replaced azar with pulisic unironically and united are a banter club

>Leicester City are considering Celtic's Norway defender Kristoffer Ajer, 21, as a replacement for 26-year-old England centre-back Harry Maguire

Careful lad, you've said that a few times in these threads! Every thread in fact!

at home
no

I can already visualize the endless >cancelled memes and I like it.

As an Arse fan, there is no way in hell Arsenal are getting Top 4, let alone Top 6 this season. I don't think you realise how bad Arsenal are.

Haha!

>Uber eats
>eating a whole football league
lad you gonna get fat

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

Disgusting food.
A recent thread made me want to eat at some very nice Ethiopian restaurant near my place. I'm dining there with my gf this evening.

But bepe.

I was at home when Pep ringed me
“Liverpool is finito”
“No”

if you get tierney your defence is improved, you werent far off and your manager is now in his 2nd season which should help, and pepe/auba/laca is better than anything outside of city and liverpool. goals galore.

>Haha
This is clearly you! Haha! Only you say Haha! Haha!

>Another potential incoming to North London, but the lily-white side, is Real Betis star Giovani Lo Celso. Bookies have cut odds to as short as 1/12 that he joins Mauricio Pochettino and co at Tottenham, which is a 92.3% chance it gets pushed through this summer.

I used to feel like that about him but his last couple of seasons (not just the last one) have been inexcusable. and even if his only problem was his injuries that alone is a big fucking problem, dude spends 4 months per season in the infirmary and another 2 getting fit while playing like shit, which leaves about 2 months of blooter-scoring.

tfw 5'9 and gf left me for a 6 footer a year ago
ill never find love again, i thought the manlet posting was a meme

Enjoy eating the feces of an African

>tierney
Dude he won't be back until January. Yeah, he's decent, but he's made of glass. CB is the needed fix. Won't happen though. I'm just going to enjoy watching LEL goals go in against Leno, comedy gold OG and hoping that PAL (or is ALP?) do a lot of attacking stuff that works and games end 5-4.

Haha!
Haha!

>tfw 6'4 and never had a gf
It's OK, user. It's OK.

It's over Liverbros, most of our backup are teenagers.

His last CL winning season saw him score 21 goals in 39 apps, as well as assisting 7 (quite low for assists for his standards)
The hate he got that season was totally undeserved.

youre in a state but not as big of a state as united IMO. chelsea with le solved football man is anyones guess

It's basically my wife, we're planning on getting married next spring.

I dunno man. As I say, I'll just hope Arsenal score a fair few goals and it is at least entertaining collapse.

>tfw we sign rafa mir and derby sign wayne rooney

o-oh

I live in the countryside.

>tfw we sign nobody

senpai fuck paying 3.50 delivery when i only live 5 minutes down the road from the city centre

guys, why haven't spurs announced coutinho yet?
it's going to happen, r-right?

>Window closes tomorrow
>Arsenal don't seem to be giving a shit about finding CB's to buy
>they just sold Jenkinson
This is gonna be hilarious as fuck. Also
>Everton are considering a move for either Chelsea centre-back Fikayo Tomori or Nathan Ake.
Where is that Leaf who was wondering about Tomori becoming a Leaf player?

tbf lad as a forest supporter jenkinson looks utter shite and we've been had paying 3m for him, just dont have any right backs as both are injured and out for the season

WOBBIEEEE

>being poor

>being irresponsible with money

Announcement
Tonight I will announce a big announcement. Why would you care? It will affect the future of /trans/ and might even change your life.
End of announcement

Attached: breaking graphic deamstime.jpg (775x425, 69K)

It’s not irresponsible when you have shit tonnes of it

/HTFC/ to permanent takeover of /trans/?!!?? Please!!!!

im not badly off, because i save those small 3.50 charges here and there, shit adds up pal

Post proofs.

>Over 41,000 people are watching BBC's Transfer Page
>Nothing of any interest

>Leicester sign Ajer
Got to get those Burger/Petro-dollars.

I’m not posting my account or anything dumb like that but my wealthy grandmother died a few years ago and left each grandchild around £200,000
I also have a great job as I’m posh and went to good schools and unis. Work in banking and basically do fuck all and just take clients out for lunch and play golf etc my juniors just do all the work. Hence why I can shitpost on my phone all day

I'm not badly off because I make lots of money.

fair lad, cant say i believe you because of how many people lie on here but if so sounds like a nice life

Earn more money lad and you won’t need to save those measly £3.50 kek

i earn pretty comfortably for what i need out of life tbqh, i just grew up poor enough to appreciate little things here and there and as i said, sounds like nothing initially but if you save 3.50 a day on your lunch order at work over a year that's a big chunk of extra cash

>watching notts county bottle it in the national league highlights show

beautiful

3.5 x 365 is 1200
That’s nothing lad and I don’t order every fucking day. Also it’s £2.50 delivery

Fuck off tarq

wtf im a communist now

My name is Clarence, Paddy

just buy a paypal account for 2 quid of the dark web and link it to uber eats, free food until the owner checks his account, works on dominos and papa johns too

Attached: apu.jpg (249x202, 8K)

>I also have a great job as I’m posh
>phoneposting
lmao what a shitty larp

starting the glorious revolution mainly as an excuse to kill annoying /trans/ posters

They’ll finish 5th this season. VAR will be their undoing.

FBI here, tha ks for revealing yourself nerd

Attached: to473lfoes321.jpg (957x621, 68K)

How do I get onto the dark web? I’m a luddite.

I dont understand this post

download tor then search for links to empire market, simples

>being lazy

>Everton have made an offer of £30M for Arsenal’s Alex Iowbi.

Attached: iwogbi.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Xiaomi redmi note 7

Absolute cringe.

He’s always been a bang average player who spent far more time at a big club than he should have. Players like him are the reason why Arsenal have fallen behind.

This. I still own a note 4 that works perfectly well and recently bought a 7 to my gf. I can even emulates PS2 games with pretty great performances on it.

kek

woah......

Damn...

wot a playa, future of are club wobbie

Dybala scored against us at Wembley when we had Juve under the cosh. Only time I watched him play but he was a crunch player that game.

Being poor is infinitely worse

surely in this market dybala won't go for less than £100m

>Based on what?
inevitability

>user, we're going to have to let you go
>the face of our organisation is coming into question
>last night our IT department has noticed you using the far right website Yea Forums on company time
>we cannot allow this as such, our new transgender black gay jewish executive will relieve you of your duties
>you will not receive a severance package

youre right lad being poor sucks

He wont go at all

And Nkoudou tore Bayern apart.

>'arry on the phone on Sky
wew lad

What emulator do you use?

you sound like utter cancer to me pal, proper lazy shithouse

Hence the phone posting

30m for an EPL proven player seems a tad low

What are the odds on United signing anyone else? 100/1?

How do you know how many people are watching it

Fernandes is in Manchester mate

Attached: 12345.png (741x305, 42K)

Absolute mong.

Wat?

Lol.

Has the new transfer deadline been the reason for no signings? Seems like most of the league has bought very little

Yfw Lukaku scores 25 premier league goals for united this season having trimmed down to Ronaldo weight at Anderlect

Attached: 5C32C9A0-6CD4-4466-A4C1-EB6F8786325D.png (292x292, 220K)

You used to be able to sign 2 or 3 players for £30m. Now £30m buys you a 8 goal a season striker.

are we going to play cancelo on the left or are we keeping zinchenko there?

PSG & Barcelona ruined the market

Use Retroarch, unless you are emulation psp games.

You mean Liverpool Have bought very little. Every other club has spent big
City - Rodri
Spurs - ndonbele + surely 1 other
Chelsea - pulisic + kovacic
Arse - peepee
United - slabhead + AWB
Wolves - cutrone etc
Everton - moist kean + Zaha incoming
Aston Villa - literally everyone
Brighton - loads of literally whos

Cancelo left.
>FPL retards rushing to remove zinkeko from their teams

Who's read for Iberia City to walk the league?

Attached: 1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png (1200x1200, 256K)

Who's Utds no1 striker now? Rashy?

>Watford still firm on Doucoure staying
>Palace keep demanding more for Zaha, even after buying one of our players
Shit, who can we sign now?

Attached: 2654876544.jpg (1010x1200, 143K)

Comfy raining here.

City 1 Arse 1 Chelsea 0 Utd 2 Spurs 1 Liverpool 0 then you missed half the clubs because they've done barely fuck all

Rashford & Martial were tested there in preseason. So possibly Ole wants James to start on the left and those 2 to rotate.

Also, Greenwood missed the game against Rotterham yesterday so he's bound to be included against Chelsea on Sunday. It's oh so very thin.

was that on /ck/?
think i was in that thread

>25 goals
Lukaku would've banged in >30 goals per season if he was even 50% as aggresive as Tsu. Lukaku's positioning and movement in the box is poor af. Even Zlatan was more dangerous than him.

ah yes, I too love empty plates

Greenwood is the new Van Persie, who cares about pookaku

He looked better on the wing last season, he was piss poor.

Greenwood is mint. Hope he gets at least half an hour against Chelsea.

A rapist?

>half an hour
more than enough time for a hat trick

>we

He'll rape liverpoo

Fab will break his legs la

just because no spanish people have jobs doesn't mean it's a larp when people do have them

united fan here
it's not that they don't want to be there, it's that they'd rather be somewhere else
previously united would have signed them anyway and they would have had a shit attitude and left for cheap a few seasons later
not signing dybala and eriksen is good business, even as much as i rate them

It literally is that they dont want to be there

As per others, Everton £30m bid for Alex Iwobi rejected. Made to Arsenal today & knocked back. Expected to return with improved offer but likely need £40m+ to be accepted. 23yo not agitating but would go if deal agreed. #EFC #CPFC

PLEASE BUY HIM

>implying Fred wont have a huge season
>implying McSauce wont show everybody he's an amazing player
>implying Greenwood wont make the RW position his in the first month
>implying James isn't Giggs reincarnated
>implying Maguire & Lindelof aren't Vidic & Rio reincarnated

It's happening, lads

Dybala is overrated

no, they don't want to be where they are, and united is not a priority destination for them
they wouldn't have minded going to united because united pay stupid wages

Attached: 1555070710965.png (584x510, 202K)

Theres a reason they all down tools lad and cry if somebody else gets a bigger contract, it's not because they dont mind being there

are Man U fans seething?

I am but a loyal /cus/tomer. What are you, some kind of "lifelong fan"?
Don't make me laugh.
You are nothing. A leech. A parasite. A freeloader. Me? I'm Manchester City Football Club. The Sky Blues.
I own full kits. Balls. Accessories. Memorabilias. All paid with my hard earned money. From the sweat of my brow I bought "Cigarettes & Alcohol". I contributed to the club so much I probably own a significant percentage of Kevin De Bruyne's back left thigh.
So yes. We. As opposed to "Us". Because you are not, and will never be part of this wonderful customer experience.

>

Tottenham held talks with Atletico Madrid over sale of Christian Eriksen | @JBurtTelegraph

No Bale in tonight's Madrid friendly

Fab is going to Real Madrid mate. Wants to play for a big club

United fans tend not to seethe just accept their fate and shitpost that they’re back when they know they aren’t.

Another one for the trophy cabinet lads

Attached: FE5BB5C6-85EC-45E4-852F-06A0AD6CF576.jpg (1125x510, 87K)

>lukaku makes 200k per week
wew

I fucking hate woodward

This webm aside, Iwobi is class

Well played user

Attached: B2D23393-1B66-40FE-8794-361DCB6D28F1.jpg (828x693, 113K)

don't mind us just low-key winning the transfer window spending less than £5m and securing a comfortable 9th place finish *cheep cheep*

Attached: Norwich-City.png (687x768, 110K)

>being a professional footballer in 2019 and not earning over £200k

Any Sky Sports stream lads?

Damn, this is a professional football club?

Just seen Javi Martinez at Liverpool airport

its atAlanta, not atlanta you mong

Ole has instituted a policy of not going for mercenaries

he's been Arsenal's best defender for like 7 years. was genuinely a top CB for a while but last couple seasons injuries have finished him, he asked to leave and they said no, should have respected his wishes tbf

why do people keep calling McTominay McSauce

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 08.16.45.png (121x136, 45K)

Newcastle fan here, can’t confirm

>Barcelona need to axe Coutinho to afford Neymar's salary

sport-english.com/en/news/barca/barcelona-need-to-axe-coutinho-to-afford-neymars-salary-7585100

Apparently, Barcelona need to get rid of Coutinho's salary in order to bring Neymar back... so theoretically, they could just get rid of him and not sell him to another team, right? What if Coutinho suddenly disappeared...?

Based qt crashing scatalonia with no survivors.

Finally someone fell for the bait been waiting ages

>What if Coutinho suddenly disappeared...?
>pay no more wages
>pay no more bonuses to liverpoo
I like the way you think la

Seems like that's your only option as no one's gonna loan him for 20m and then pay his wages as well

mirror.co.uk/science/football-fans-best-sex-revealed-18855376
>Meanwhile, Wet Ham were the least sexually active, with 19% saying they never have sex at all!

not if they sign dybala

top kek
wonder if they spelled it wrong on purpose

>implying Maguire isn't a mercenary because he's English

how many times have you failed at suicide now?

With Jews you lose

Attached: DAA350D4-8797-489B-A78D-72CB018D3360.jpg (2560x1536, 694K)

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Can't imagine poch will be happy if he doesn't get a few more players this window. He deserves much better than this and it seems retarded to treat him this way after what he's accomplished at a shit club with such a thin squad.

with spurs you lose

Attached: karina saevik.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

welcome to manchester united

Would Eriksen start at Atletico?

wait "Based purely on the placement of the spot kicks, Liverpool took the better penalties." was real?

I thought it was a wind up lol

Lads do you ever make your gf wear your team's shirt while you fuck her? Really gets me off

seems like very little activity for the last two days of the english window.

They literally wrote this.
It's amazing how fucking retarded liverpuddlians are

Spurs will do stuff because levy thinks he can save money by waiting until the last minute

she makes me wear her blouse

same, state of scousers

Just out of interest which shirt do you make her wear?

Rangers fans call him 'The Pelvis' on their forum as he has some weird hip disease.

>Based purely on the placement of the spot kicks, Liverpool took the better penalties
I mean there's nothing wrong with that statement
But they're shitting on their goalkeeper by saying that

Huddersfield

Recently I make her wear my Salah shirt as its the most fitted but she's also worn Torres and Gerrard shirts whilst i fuck her in the past

don’t know why people have a go at levy, he just bought a new stadium, wait a couple of seasons before spending the new increased amount of cash

>thinking penalties is about placement
Its about strongmind vs weakmind

Hot

absolutely beta

MILKY WAY CRISPY ROLLS LADS

Do any clubs have official sex toys?

No replacement for dembele? Ndombele.

Second striker? Son and lucas moura.

Janssen was complete deadweight, despite his moments llorente wont be worth his wages if you consider this season coming up and him being 56 years old. Trippier was shit, foyth is seen as a replacement, vorm is wank too.

If they get dybala through, which is very possible with the freed up wages of the aformentioned players, theres another second striker option.

Eriksen doesnt give a fuck anymore anyway

Just watched that Klopp interview on Sky
He's so fucking cringe

How did I know you were a livershit supporter?

Any news on anyone to Burnley

Foyth is injured as fuck
they should probably buy a full back
All this Dybala/Coutinho stuff makes it look as if Eriksen is leaving this summer

Everton

Attached: dil.png (752x428, 357K)

The state of Liverpool fans

where can i purchase?

Zaha will cost £90m

Who do you prefer shagging out of the three?

I mean I prefer shagging my gf but i I had to pick a shirt it would be Salah

Zoom zoom. He was fing great at one point.

something wrong with liverpool niggers

How would dybala even fit in tottenhams team? Kane change posisition? Alli getting dropped? What happens with son/Lucas/lamela and Eriksen has to be leaving too

How did Dybala get to be 25? He was 20 only a couple of years ago.

Attached: dark web.png (247x84, 3K)

Alli getting dropped hopefully

Whom'st address do you have it delivered to?

>Everton desperate for Iwobi
Why is this club so stupid?

26 in a couple of months, one of the great hype babbys of this generation, same with Icardi

You are fucking deluded.

Son - Dybala - Lucas
Kane

Easypeasy

Icardi is actually good though. He's just a basket case

enjoy conceding 15 goals a game

Done absolutely fuck all his whole career

Lads. What’s your favourite bird of prey

The misses

Huntress

scored fucking shit loads of goals for Inter

>I mean there's nothing wrong with that statement
there is tho, city took the better pens lol
twitter.com/PenaltyKickStat/status/1158048928010555393

American Kestrel

Not happening. Spurs still have one of the strongest defences in the league, and will pair Ndombele with Dier in central midfield.

Yuna

Why can't the sign anyone

Attached: 9834902834823.png (548x422, 354K)

>Dier

>dier

Buying and using bitcoin sounds tedious though

Shit, they're getting in ahead of Bournemouth.

>erkle dire

Huge deal guys... Buy the whole sporting cp team for 1000M€
PLEASE :(

Harpey Eagle

they had the best transfer of the year so far.

1. City
2. Spurs
3. Liverpool
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea
7. Leicester
8. West Ham
9. Wolves
10. Everton
11. Watford
12. Southampton
13. Bournmouth
14. Norwich
15. Newcastle
16. Burnley
17. Sheffield Utd
18. Aston Villa
19. Crystal Palace
20. Brighton

Why the fuck hasn't Bruno just gone to united
Seems like such an obvious fucking move

If spurs offers more 5M€ they'll get Fernandes. Our president won't accept anything below 70M and they're offering 65M.

Predicting the following
Ole sacked by end of Nov
Phelan in for a few weeks
Allegri in by Jan - united play dull football but make top 4
Allegri offered the job full time

Attached: 1545321245340.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>le mid table goalscorer man

Thanks for proving my point

explain your reasoning

He actually prefers the spurs and they're the ones having constant meetings with our president. But they only want to pay 65M while our president won't accept anything below 70M

You said he did nothing.
I pointed out he did something

>xPG

wew

Your bottom 3 is retarded

isn't there some weird clause where any bid above 35m means sporting have to keep giving Fernandes 5m? why don't each club just bid 59 then 60 then 61 then 62 then 63 then 64 then 65 and then Sporting will either need to accept or pay Bruno 25m

Can't remember the last time anything triggered me about Liverpool desu la

that's what you get for chasing away Vlašić

You thought you pointed out that he did something, you in fact didnt as I already said

The 5M only gets paid 1 time and according to portuguese media that value has already been paid.

Why don't Inter just pay 75m if they want Lukaku so much?

I’d love players like Sess and GLC to get signed just for the depth come Christmastime. They don’t have to be perfect. They’re still young besides, and under Poch could become stars

no it isn't

No you didn’t

Spurs are signing a Mercedes Benz Automobile

Lyon confirm Dembele will stay at Lyon this season
United were rumoured to be in for him
Probably bullshit

Kek

Listen lad, hes fucking shite achieved fuck all in his career and Inter are desperate to fuck him off and nobody will touch with a barge pole

Scoring some goals in a mid table team means absolutely fuck all Aspas does that too doesnt mean he isnt shite

wew lad

Attached: arse.png (332x235, 15K)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
#KLOPPOUT
#FSGOUT

Lo Celso isn't THAT young. He can progress, but he's not a teenager.

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1159100972565716993

SNUBBED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Haha!

United are gonna be a big team this season height wise.

Bullet dodged.

TRANSFER BOMB!

Dutch midfielder Mink Peeters has left Real Madrid to join Serbian side Cukaricki, ending a disappointing five-year spell with Los Blancos.

Attached: 15650826769346.jpg (932x410, 62K)

explain your reasoning

Wew lad relax

who did my lazio buy

Attached: jY5mJREK1PmlHWJRXZn2_sSLIdc8W0Rr0ZtCSjvsBktZDhw6tcP_nghBR6cJTCvC1eVVkgClT5n3DnQvPuLHe2-2CaZZwGRDMLDv (1336x1000, 123K)

I haven't actually watched much Spurs for like a year. What did I miss?
I still maintain Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Lloris and Davies make for a very strong defence. Dier was great in his second and third year under Pochettino.
Idk, I guess Wanyama is still hanging around.

>This one hue shitting all over the board
>Jannies fear him and have to clean up after him
>Still isn't banned

How based can one man get?

what would spurs do with Coutinho anyway

ok
Villa - spent a shit load on an entirely new team. This very very rarely works and will most likely mean they get to xmas and still don't know their best 11. It will too late for them to save themselves at that point. Manager sacked in Nov

Palace - Will sell Zaha. He is there only threat going forward. Will score no goals.

Brighton - Been found out at prem level. unless Potter is a genius their squad is awful for premier league. Dunk might end up leaving which would doom them further

1. Spurs
2. Man City
3. Liverpool
4. Man U
5. Chelsea
6.-20. Who cares

Both Wanyama and Dier are massively out of favour with Poch nowadays.
Also
>Davies

Lyl

He's Eriksen but really really good

Pagaliau radau savo autista brolį Lietuviį

kek Coutinho is a blooter merch hes shit

thought he was more of a winger and Dybala was like Eriksen

Reminder: If you enjoy the music of the following artists you're a homosexual
1. Ed Sheeran
2. George Ezra
3. James Bay
4. Sam Smith

what if I listen to black artists almost exclusively

>this

The nightmare at Nightmare of Norwich isn't going to be able to stat pad with bs penalties now that the refs are going to be able to review his dives in real time. Mane is also going to rack up the reds and yellows since VAR will catch his chimp outs and dirty play as well. The scouser cope is going to be in full fucking force this season.

listening to men sing in your ear is pretty sus

Only know the first bloke who are the rest?

what do non-homosexuals listen to?

Yeah mad how VAR got introduced in the CL and Liverpool got found out last season

Davies is a very good lb bro.
For being so heavily out of favor, Wanyama sure played a lot of clutch CL.

Either way, I still think Spurs will line up with a proper DM this season, especially if they get Dybala. They need one to free Ndombele up the field; not a good idea to bog him down too much with defensive duties like what Man United did to Pogba.

name your favourite artists and i'll inform you

Billie Eilish

spurs put in a new offer for lo celso
news.yahoo.com/tottenham-hotspur-fresh-giovani-lo-133511106.html

not just a homosexual, but one with shit taste

I've known Ed Sheeran since he was touring local pubs in Suffolk. He was great as a one man band with his loop pedal and weird violin guitar. Bit sad what happened to him now..

the strokes

kemal and rob data

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me

OF WHAT I REALLY AMMMMMMMMMMMM

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU TO SAY SORRY
I WAS WAITING ON A DIFFERENT STORY
THIS TIME I'M MISTAKEN
FOR HANDING YOU A HEART WORTH BREAKING

*DUN DUN*

AND I'VE BEEN WRONG

*DUN DUN*

I'VE BEEN DOWN

TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY BOTTLE
THESE FIVE WORDS IN MY HEAD
SCREAM "ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?"

>Davies is a very good lb

He's completely average

J Hus

Banger

Can someone explain Lo Celso to me?

I don't watch the Frog League or Spanish League, but I remember seeing him play against Real Madrid in the champions league last year, and he was absolutely terrible. Completely off the pace, gave a penalty away, etc. Why is he good now? What's his role?

Based. I put The Strokes on in my car if I'm giving someone a ride and want them to think I'm a cool normal person

Dybala confirmed

Attached: 36125D1F-7658-4119-BFD3-C88BE1D21D0C.jpg (828x1282, 730K)

Why? Because he's not a pace merchant? He's been the preferred LB in a team that consistently finished top 4 in the EPL, and had a could of good CL runs in a row.

Not every great fullback is a fast nigger, just ask Phillipp Lahm.

They played the strokes in surgery when they removed my bollock

>why is he good now

Played against paella farmers for a year

>using the n-word
You lost this argument

Somebody should tell Evra about di Maria, Falcao, Schweinsteiger and the lads

this is it is a good album

bayern are now using the excuse that sane's knee is fucked because they can't afford his transfer fee and need a cover story
absolute state of germany

Davies only got in the team because Rose threw a strop, and lost his place back to him last season, and Rose is shit btw

coutinho choosing to sit on the bench at barca for another season

If he was at any other club he wouldve went to the media by now to get his move or skipped training, wonder just how City keep all their players in line

He played as a defensive midfielder against Madrid because everyone at PSG was injured so he was shit.
He has played as an offensive midfielder this season wih Real Betis and has been the best player and top scorer of the team.

Attached: 1453731620184.png (1247x1024, 75K)

>calling it “the n-word”
You are a cuck

the zaha story makes absolutely zero sense
he's already said he wants to play champions league football so why would be be so desperate to go to everton unless they were offering massive wages that would completely blow their wage structure out of the water which is unlikely because it could destabilise their squad
there is 0% chance that zaha ever wanted to go to everton and he is most likely going to wait out for a chelsea transfer next summer

ITS INDIE ROCK N ROLL FOR ME

Shit meant to reply to

Nigger

because they fear the wrath of pep
who the fuck wouldn't want to play for city though, they play the best football of any team in the world
the only reason sane would go to bayern is wages and being the centre of attention
he knows that footballing wise it would be much better to stay with pep for another couple of years and fulfil his potential

ITS ALL I NEED

He's just a serviceable player. Not great defensively not great attacking.

>this amount of cope

Bruno, Dybala, Eriksen

No one wants to join the suicide project that is Manchester United.

Even existing players like Pogba and De Gea are trying with all their power to leave that sinking ship

ITS INDIE ROCK AND ROLL FOR MEEEEEEEEE

Yes De Gea looked very keen to leave whilst signing his new 5 year contract

I'm still doubtful of Fred, but tbf most Brazilians take at least a season to adapt to the EPL. If he can stay composed and not have the deer in the headlights look every time a defender closes in, he could fill the void Herrera left. McSause and Greenwood are going to have a breakout years. They both have loads of talent and seem to really have improved in the off-season. I think AWB is going to be United's signing of the season. While Maguire will definitely help sure up the CB role, AWB is going to make it near impossible for any side to attack them from their left.

Attached: EBX1rTMXsAAP368.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

dybala clearly doesn't want to leave juve and is being pushed out
why would you want a player who doesn't want to be at your club
eriksen was very average last season and wants to move to another league
bruno has been good for one season in a farmers league and sporting are wanting £60m+ for him, a massive gamble

cringe

I'm talking about long before Pep was there, City haven't sold any player they had use for since they got bought

McSauce is genuinely v exciting and I think he will win PFA player if the year

That contract is Rooney 2.0

no because de gea is in his prime

>more cutscenes
woooow

probably because they hand pick their signings well to avoid this situation
they only sign loyal players and the club is well run on and off the pitch so there is no reason why anybody would want to leave
they have had players like tevez, balotelli and boateng who forced transfers away but since then they have signed less players with a temperamental mindset

*makes zero saves during the wc*

only interresting if you can tell journalists to fuck off and storm out the room like in FM

no idea how people can play this shit, i attempted a career on one of the recent fifas and it was unplayable

Attached: 67233069_1393055834165442_5251257847217586485_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Been gash for 3 year lad

would be based if theres a text to speech and you can tell journos to piss off and throw coffee at them

>Zaha hands in transfer request

Zaha has put in a transfer request

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1159108983912841223?s=19

KEK

>Watford sign free agent Danny Welbeck

twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1159109439900831745

Danny Welbeck to Watford

Hasnt he done this about 5 times the last two weeks

as a united fan I don't give a fuck about Spain's World Cup campaign tbqhwyl

Nah, that's not it, sure Utd were expertly run and always had players kicking off under Fergie, the likes of Solva and Aguero wouldve went looking for a move to Spain years ago if they played for any other top club in the PL

Good move

Imagine FIFA manager mode with FM's depth

Attached: 1536674755650.png (387x416, 246K)

Yikes.

Attached: 9850893845034.jpg (1024x506, 58K)

'no'

decent squad player for them if he can stay fit, which admittedly is a big if

Actually don't see it as a bad move for either party. Assume he'll be on a contract which factors in his injuries

MATES

Attached: 1543686081354.jpg (641x565, 152K)

same for Alexis Sanchez at Copa America?

why is zaha pushing a move to everton when he said he wanted champions league football?
is everton just a cover story for a bigger club to come in?

>100 million pounds for zaha

What does a transfer request look like? Is it official paperwork from the FA, or does he just go up to the DoF and say "Oi lad I want a move"

Alexis actually played well at Copa but no I don't care about that either

The money is there

Attached: zwiue01hcwe31.png (625x541, 19K)

just cum on a napkin and send it to the owner

boss

I want a transfur

wilf

Attached: welkek.webm (854x480, 2.02M)

fair lad

Paperwork, its linked to loyalty bonuses in contracts, that's why it's a thing

mate I well kekked at that

front three of zaha kean and richarlison would be very good

:((((

Attached: WINSv26.png (818x698, 921K)

Coutinho spotted at selhurst park

Rash CF as confirmed by Ole

I'm the canadian poster btw. Just travelling. Please don't post >american shit at me.

Don't forget Bernard - DCL - Walcott for depth. Good times ahead.

Attached: 1552847158435.jpg (620x877, 93K)

Which of these will flop, lads?

Attached: flops?.png (679x706, 189K)

all three of those are shit though

The front 3 have been interchanging so much during the game in preseason it really doesn't matter who starts where. But, ya sure. Rashford might be at the top majority of the game.

>very good
>the striker is targeting 7 goals

kek

Hazard
De Ligt
Pepe

That's why they're depth, retard.

OH NO N O NO N O N

twitter.com/JLSanchez78/status/1159091238232043520?s=19

Also seems like he wants to start James as he played every pre season

This

De Ligt
Griezmann
Pepe
Ndombele
Jovic

Would love this

He's 19 years old and is playing in the PL for the first time, he doesn't want to set his expectations too high just yet. The goals will probably come from Richy and Zaha (pending).

Sorry, went out, it says so at the top of the page. It is currently 51,000 odd.

De Ligt will be biggest flop

Anyone planning an afternoon wank?
Gonna search for a nice Jane Wilde anal vid

>Tottenham have ended their interest in signing Philippe Coutinho. They had been looking at bringing in the Brazilian on a season-long loan from Barcelona.
Also, I see City have decided to at least attempt to fix their issues with a striker signing.

except for the last game where he said the starting 11 will look very similar to the chelsea game.

James looks good but isn't great in final 3rd yet. That was obvious in the preseason. I'd almost give alexis a run and see if he can be effective with new formation and tactics (which suit him) before relying on James / greenwood. Although I can see both the kids getting more and more time as the season progresses.

What new contract?

Attached: 4D50F4E8-BCD8-45DC-9D23-4946E452318A.jpg (750x557, 256K)

is Manure the new liverpoop?

spongeboob

Everton could unironically realistically win the league this time if they get Zaha.

New AC Milan unfortunately.

twitter.com/GFFN/status/1159113055025979392?s=19

Attached: 1466450460155.jpg (251x242, 26K)

why do arsenal keep buying shit defenders?

New when?

Rate your club’s transfer window
Lyon: 6,5/10

Squirepants

But they already have Guendouzi.

Mate, it isn't even bluechecked, come on...

kys bruh

arsenal's defending is comedic enough without sideshow bob

utd
6/10

>Philippe Coutinho’s return to the Premier League now looks unlikely to happen before tomorrow’s deadline as he has rejected a loan move to Tottenham.

New thread when you lads are ready, no rush.

lad fuck off

NEW /trans/:

pogba to real + Ney ney

Attached: 1539134707886.jpg (403x392, 51K)

Would have thought he’d have at least one FA Cup

fuck off we already have one cunt

And Greenwood? I need him for my fantasy team

absolute state of you cunt

1-5 will all flip initially but Maguire and de Ligt will get better with time
Pepe and Jovic will flop as well

nah Maguire will win PL with manure

Probably

what will his FIFA rating be this year? 89?

checked