So when exactly does his contract expire...

So when exactly does his contract expire? They have consistently fucked this dude over every time he gets over and now he has real options to take his creative talents elsewhere.

Attached: Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_BrayWyatt.png (523x380, 324K)

oh, hai mark

hes an obvious lifer, also he sucks shit so its no loss at all

Hey Matt, didn't know you came here too! Meet me after work at the front desk and I can return your lighter then.

>So when exactly does his contract expire? They have consistently fucked this dude over every time he gets over and now he has real options to take his creative talents elsewhere.
This is what you think. You dont wrestle. You dont have a family. You dont have any chance of signing a lucrative contract. You dont know this guy personally or have any insight into his life other than basically stalking his social media and making assumptions. So your opinions on this or insight is absolutely shit tier.

>They have consistently fucked this dude over every time he gets over
what happened? did he not get his paycheck?

He gotta pay for his lifestyle. Titles aren’t real faggot

Attached: 871E5CEA-B343-48BA-B0D1-2B787DD0342A.jpg (1350x602, 124K)

No OP is fantasy booking again using his opinion and applying it to a fake fighting character. He'll get upset soon and present "evidence" which will it all likelihood be sourced back to Meltzer in some way

Everyone should be champion always or they should leave. This is reasonable

I don't have any evidence, I just think he has great characters that end up being ruined by the creative micromanagement.

Oh...

some wrestlers actually want to be something though, no? Like, I don't know, Matt Hardy shined the most when he had total control of his character. Bray worked hard for his gimmick. Money can only do so much for people who want to become a star. that may sound like they're going into business for themselves. but Bray literally lost to some 70 year old and instantly gave the belt to Roman (obviously on WM). At least let The Demon help a strong baby face.

He is something. You are upset about a title match. Title reigns end, bro

Attached: 1571084170764.jpg (595x462, 40K)

>some wrestlers actually want to be something though, no?
Yes. They want to be successful and feed their families. They want to be able to live a lifestyle that makes up for years of eating hotdogs, being ridiculed, banging their bodies into dust, and constantly pushing to perform in a way that they are paid at the top end of the scale. Bray losing to a guy who has done that same shit is YOUR perceived issue. You are concerned with your fantasy booking. Not the person who is portraying a character. You dont know him. This is like a woman becoming invested in a soap opera and confusing the actress and the character.

I don't think the Fiend should have even had a title to begin with. I thought that was stupid because it was never going to end well.

when will you admit losing to oldberg is a mistake, the old fag can't even lift a man anymore like he used to. kwaob. stupid old fag.

Attached: ae475ce89a75a3c8457d2cde112ed8a6.gif (300x239, 1.92M)

>consistently fucked him over
>gets lots of TV time, makes lots of money, has world titles under his belt
>NOOOO HE LOST A FAKE FIGHT

bruh fiend was getting shit on almost immediately into feuding with seff

He's never going to go away. He will forever try to develop new characters and vince will always like them for a month and bury him afterwards. Thats just his life from now on until he dies, just accept it OP

Even if he wanted to go, they took him off TV for almost a full year. Any attempt by him to leave and they'll just freeze his contract like they did to Mysterio that time.

>So when exactly does his contract expire? They have consistently fucked this dude over every time he gets over and now he has real options to take his creative talents elsewhere.

Attached: 1570579913452.jpg (236x214, 11K)

>over $14,000 a month
>people think this is moral

Guy was the universe champ and top seller of merch at wwe. He ain’t going anywhere.

The guy hit a really good niche for a spooky character and will be a perennial mid carder to upper card for the next 10 years

Husky Harris sucks and will always fucking suck.
You are a mark OP.

Attached: 3026569028_1_3_lst0b8wt-1494855387-800.jpg (501x554, 19K)

>spending that much money a month when you're not even a top guy

holy kek

He must have had some big WrestleMania pay days though. Matches against Cena, Taker, Orton and segments working with The Rock. Those must have been some big payouts. Ryback got 70k just for working against Mark Henry, so imagine how much money you make working against Cena and Taker.

No, but they fucked him out of continual money by lowering his place on the card and thus fucking with his earning power and merch sales

not me

>creative talents

Attached: Whatamark.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Lol fuck off ya dingus.

We're fans. We want to see something entertaining. Brau Wyatt being stuck in WWE is shit tier and you support it because "Muh Family" and "His Choice". Fuck his choice. If it could happen I would want to see him in a barbed wire cage match against Zombie Ultimate Warrior.

You're cuck ass is all.about whats best for him. Again, fuck off. If thats the case then you would probably be happy with Wrestlers being paid to never wrestling at all just so they can sit home with their families twitch stream video games, ya Nerd!!

This but replace Bray with Bo. All I could find on Bo is that he had a 2 year contract in 2018, so Bo's might be up soon.

not me

Attached: nylaFACEc.png (340x475, 155K)

cringy fat fuck who was made to look stronger than hogan and he still has the audacity to complain

should turn him into husky harris again and make him strip, crawl and bark like a dog on live tv

COME HERE FAT BOY, YOUR NEXT GIMMICK IS GOING TO BE "COMEDIC DANCING." STOP CRYING RIGHT NOW AND PUT ON THIS LEOTARD, I OWN YOU, NOW GO OUT THERE AND WORK WITH R-TRUTH ACHOO DAMMIT!!

Attached: vince_mcmahon2.jpg (350x263, 8K)

Cringe

>grandfather is blackjack mulligan
>father is IRS
>somehow end up as a sawed off fat dude with dreadlocks
There is nothing about Bray Wyatt that is appealing, he looks like a loser. He didn't get Mulligan's height, he didn't get the athletic physique IRS had, the dude just looks like some fat dude who got beat up in high school and covered himself in tattoos to make up for it. If you go to a Disturbed concert you will see, no shit, at least 50 people that are more or less interchangeable with him. If you put the Fiend mask on one of them you could him on Raw and nobody would notice.

Also for a substantial amount of time I confused him with the other 3(?) fat guys with beards that rotate in and out of Raw.

You're just a console war faggot that's upset a wrestler is not part of a federation you want him to be a part of. More fantasy booking. This is the new meta. Bray would go to another fed and do the exact same shit and it would be called "based" and finally being "free" not because anything new was added but simply because it was a new location. That is exactly what has happened before. Try growing up and coping.

>Bray Wyatt consistently earns 1 million dollars to fake fights and come up with his own characters, not only that but he’s also making money being the top merch seller and doesn’t even have to take bumps a lot because of his monster character. He gets almost free travel, accommodations, etc.

Gee I wonder why Bray doesn’t wanna leave WWE.

No no user he isn't fulfilled CREATIVELY! That's what you don't get. He can only arise to spirituality by purifying himself in rolling waves of sawdust and hotdogs

Not to mention Bray has been relevant and protected from day one, he had high profile WM matches, led a famous stable and has two main event title reigns on his belt. He's in a better position than pretty much everyone in the business and great majority of wrestlers can only wish they could be in his position. Sure, his booking didnt always make sense, but it's not like he is the only victim as WWE fucked over both Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins while trying to build them up

Not only that, most of his friends are in WWE and most people regard him now as a locker room leader. They’d all miss him if he left. Can’t imagine he’s mentally not feeling well there either.

I've never made this meme before but now is the time because I actually believes it.

Hi Bray.

>his creative talents
shoot laughed

Agreed. And booking is not always going to be fantastic because shit happens. Things dont go over the way they are intended or its rushed or what have you. Fans always think they have the perfect answer or solution but there have been plenty of examples of booking fan ides going terrible. Look at Kofi. The real problem is smark fans get bored easily and have the attention spans of gnats. What they like today they will hate tomorrow the second it becomes popular. That is exactly what happened with Bray. More than once. It took about a month or less before people were claiming he was boring and stupid after saying how fresh his angle was. It's stupid and petty and only serves to drive down that individuals enjoyment of anything. It's like complaining that Cobra Commander is always trying and failing to beat the Joes. That's his purpose.

It got bad for a while though. He returned from injury on a random RAW with no fanfare to lose to Jason Jordan in less than 4 minutes. Him and Matt lost to the B-Team on multiple occasions clean. He became a pre-show talent before they repackaged him. He had a ton of really big highs in his career that other wrestlers don't get, but he had some real lows too that everyone forgot about because they didn't care anymore.

wyatt has gotten as good as he deserved. if you think he is some top tier main eventer then you havent been paying attention. he can get over, but those gimmicks have their time in the sun and then go bad. Im glad he can reinvent himself, but the guy is no mainstream star, bray is half shit half cool-for-a-while

Based on the amount of dimes that the Fiend drew, Vince is going to keep a death hold on Bray for as long as he can.