Cant join volleyball practice cause the women will mog the shit outta me there (im 5'6)

>cant join volleyball practice cause the women will mog the shit outta me there (im 5'6).
>Suck shit at football and most other sports

Fuck my life

Attached: 1512341184307s.jpg (220x229, 7K)

E-sports.

>baltic midget

Find a weightlifting club, roid up, win medals and fuck short wl girls with huge thighs. Problem solved.

I thought northern europeans were all tall

Be a libero

At least the girls shall talk with you

Not a bad idea actually although their roided out pussys look disgusting.
Im not

Tough luck mate
Try going into a bagel shop and screaming hilarious shit and hope for the best. All you can do, really.

Most things in my life are going horribly wrong but at least I take comfort in the fact that I'm not a manlet

Thought about doing judo or other grappling sports?

You sound like a major fag.

Have you considered midget wrestling?

Find a different hobby that you can partake in

I too am a manlet (5’6, 170cm) and life really sucks. All my coworkers are taller than me, even the women. Nobody takes me seriously. The only reason they don’t bully me is because we are grown ups and I can press charges. I should just end it, right now.

Just become a libero lmao

>all the faggots ITT complaining about something they had absolutely no control over

Have you tried being yourself?

I was planning to join BJJ in sept yes
The term is short person thank you
Libero easy?

fuck that
I’m 168cm and I play basketball in a club (leisure)
of course I’m the smallest but I work harder than most for the first year, I’m the 2nd best shooter and 2nd best pg in the team. I earned respect and a place by myself
you can achieve that, user

m8 tall women are based, especially v-ball girls, go there and show you aren't afraid of their height.
Come back when you've fucked all of the club.

I actually feel bad for manlets and dicklets. women are brutal. you can't change your height or dick. everything a man doesn't like on a woman can be changed (weight, tits, ass, face)

Libero is tricky, but you're not a lanklet who can get away with playing middle so take what you can get